Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Event

Page Blight

Conduit of Chaos
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

I mean the original Rakata... you know... the ones who moved around the galaxy, were the most advanced, and destroyed everything in their path. Yea, those Rakata. lol.

That is what I got and thanks to Ashin they have been slightly cured of the plague that claimed their force sensitivity. If the rakata were to ever return they would come from Beta now that Lehon is pretty much uninhabited aside from the Galactic Empire

"Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you'll hear them speaking to you." ―Qui-Gon Jinn, to Anakin Skywalker

What if midi-chlorians became truly sentient and not only spoke to Force-sensitives, but told them what to do and even caused them to act? What if they were evolving for a single, greater purpose, and gathering themselves? If Episode 1 is to be believed, Anakin was a Virgin Birth, created from midi-chlorians to bring balance to the Force. But what if all those microscopic forms gathered on their own, and it somehow endangered everyone, like a China Syndrome of reality?

The only beings who would likely be immune would be droids, and wouldn't you be sorry you called them worthless semi-sentient buckets, good for little other than using their hollowed-out heads for drinking mugs then? Because it can't just have been me that's done it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom