Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction the New path begins Chp1 (open to Dawn Guard, and SJO on Midvinter)

Renodar Wolfblood

R

(edited)_we_r_1_w6v4FKRwWKfekZNheQWbvj.png

The journey to the fortress of Dawn was a long and bitter one for Renodar, the bitterness of winter stung him as this was the first time he left the sacred forest that had been his home in over two centuries. For weeks he had been traveling by foot guided by the crude map the Jedi had given to him by the Jedi before the Jedi had to return to the fortress himself, it took the better part of a day for Rendoar to pack and prepare for the journey. Finally, after a week of little food and sleep making his way through the bitter tundra to the mountains he stood at the foot of the sacred mountain, he began the long and argues track to the top and the entrance to the fortress. The howling winds chilled him to the bone and made the claim dodging falling rocks. As continued up the narrow path the snow was blinding even to him cutting the visibility to a few feet and time a few inches in front of him. As continued up the path it gave way underneath him, and had quickly leap and grabbed onto the nearby sapling protruding from the side of the mountain to avoid falling to his death, using his natural dexterity and acrobatic he swung him up and climbed back on the path and continued to trudge onwards and upwards. After he was securely back on the path he took moment to check his bow, quiver, and swords they were still in the proper place and securely attached to him as they should be. He continued his climb taking note of the sun's position he was sinking low it was now a race against the setting sun and the plummeting temperature to get to the top before nightfall. He made his way higher the snow got deeper and deeper, and the temperature dropped steadily and quickly, his body was numb to the point he no longer fell his fingers and toes. just as the sun was about to go down he made it to the entrance of the fortress and was welcomed inside to warm himself by the fire just as the sun sank out of sight.

leaftest_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Renodar Wolfblood Zak Dymo Zak Dymo

The snow underfoot was easier then normal... there wasn't a danger yet as the padawan moved and breathed in the cold air. Her body adjusting to the gift... Robes and Cloak a gift that fit with the ascetic of her people and world. Thick fur over the seemingly leather armor. Her hair hanging down her back in thick braids and a small Circlet on her head that was designed and taken from the survival pack.... to as she learned warm the body. Almost perfectly since she needed to wear it all the time if she wanted to use it as opposed to if she was just not going out into the storm. The only other thing she had been given was twin Axes. Designed for her to use in one hand and to fight vinterbound or other enemies that came to the world. She stayed in the cave on the mountain and looked out while her senses expended with the small fire from the brazier.

Renodar Wolfblood

R
Zak Dymo Zak Dymo Rowena Aesir Rowena Aesir

As he entered the fortress he was surprised their some familiar creatures to him, and a good number of ones that were utterly alien to him. He scanned the room fro a moment before proceeding over to conner by a small fire, he having difficulty focusing, due the hearing about a dozen conversations going on at once, as he sat by the fire and thought about the life he left behind, and what this life held in store. As he continued to look he came to realize the fortress was built in the fashion of the Valkyri he glimpsed some of their settlements through the fog on the outskirts of his woodland home, they were a hulking simple minded lot, despite their size they also peaceful and took some real effort to provoke them to war, Similar his own kin dod not seek war but had to be somewhat more aggressive in dealing with trespassers to their realm given the awesome power that lay at the heart of his realm. He saw a few Valkyri among those gathered in the fortress as well as humans, and several races he never encountered some looking demons or other suitable scary creatures of legend a Human woman approached him and said “Greeting friend, What brings you to the Fortress of Dawn.?”

Renodar still unacustomed to socailing with other reaces instive replied in his native Aelvi[elvish} rather than basic.”quor lor nquor lor ae har Tel'ennama,anis guard viaren, Faer nha strong, ent Fae Ath va averlorn ent Tel' frostvatn did col destroy desha sar thro millentu siun motives were Avae ent Ary deshu seeing salen Faer su convinced lor nae har var”. As he finiashed a he paused for moment taking note of puzzled look on womans face before taking a deep beateh and saying My applogies my people don’t interact much with outsiders My Name is Renodar Wolfblood and I’ve to join the Dawn guard I’ve heard your magic is strong and one of your recently came to my homland Averlorn and the frostvatn did not destroy him so we know his motives were Joy and Noble after seeing my Magic he convinced me to join you.”
leaftest_1.png

Renodar Wolfblood

The cave looked out upon the fortress of the dawn and Rowena remained where she was... her furs perfect when she rolled her shoulders. Allowing the force to wrap around her body and she was checking it for herself... the jedi worked a long way towards improving their understanding of magic and the King well he had been with them which encouraged many of them to learn. She raised her eyes to it when the sound of people came and she didn't mind going out to it but the Dawnguard was not like the old silver watch where the youngest were able to learn the skills that they needed.... still she resolved herself to have to head there... she would have to interact with others eventually.

Renodar Wolfblood

R
Rowena Aesir Rowena Aesir

“I see said the woman, well you certainly showed dedication just getting here on foot is no small task, but please do remember that only lange we all speak here is basic. At any rate welcome warm yourself by one the fires, eat drink, and be mary for tonight we get set up a trainer and room tomorrow.” her voice kind and soft

Renodar nodded
“Indeed it was a bit of an adventure getting here, I’ll try to remember to speak in basic, your hospitality is well taken.” with that he sat down by a nearby fire, pulled out his water skin and took a few short sips, before pulling out a piece of roast hog from his pack and biting it to, the meat was tender and juicy and had a wonderous taste to, he slowly enjoyed the rest of it, before turning his attention to a group of creatures he had never seen before he thought about heading over but opted to observe for a distance for awhile before taking out his bedroll and settling in for night through his keen sense made it difficult to sleep, the crackling fo brazers, the snoring of the others in the area, and abundance of strange smells gove off by the non-native species.

leaftest_1.png

Renodar Wolfblood

The smells were the first thing to reach her... above the sound the smells could caarry a lot better then anything even the lights. Her hair swishing to the side as it came to her nostrils and Rowena moved into the hall taking a moment. She remained tall yes but largely blended in as she had needed to. Getting some of the food and bringing with her some supplies that could be set there and used in exchange. AA fair trade when she got a drink and slunk off towards the corner itself. Her cloak moved to the side so that she could sit in the relatively plain equipment with her axes on her hip. She stayed in the corner and listene dot the voices of the others who were around

Renodar Wolfblood

R

we4.jpg

As the first rays of the dawn priced the darkness and made the sky bleed, the animals began to awaken, chirping brides, growling bears, and limber bligesnipe the sounds awakened Renodar long before the first rays of sun touched the fortress courtyard, the clothes still sounding sleeping tile the golden rays of sun landed on them. The fires were all out and cold to the touch, Renodar watched the morning routine of some of the outsiders and was equally amused and perplexed but some things he saw, soon stopped watching and started his own routine, rolling his bedroll and securing to his pack, testing the draw of his elven longbow, inspecting the fletching and head of each arrow, and the balance of his dual elven short swords, then their sharpening find this wanting he took a shapen stone from the pack and gracefully and thought set to putting an acceptable edge on each bladed one he finished with the swords, he moved on to his dagger which he noted was still sharped to his standards. He did a few stretches and some slowed precise calculated and graceful motions with swords he returned the swords to their respective sheathes. It was then that he caught a glimpse of the Valkyri woman that come in during the night. He approached her and in Runian he said “Greetings warrior.”

leaftest_1.png

Renodar Wolfblood

The night for sleep was well comfortable enough she was more then glad to rest and not have to worry about it to much. No one would try things like in some other places but they might be able to steal some of her stuff. The woman waking up as someone was speaking to her and she looked up with her hair over her eyes while she pushed it to the side and rose up... taking in the sight of him and nodded speaking. "Greeting." A smirk was on her face when she moved to get her gear and secured her cloak on over her shoulders while she shook back her hair into place. Her axes were there and secured on her hips before turning back to look at him. "What brings you here?"

Renodar Wolfblood

R

we4.jpg

“A member of the Dawn guard recently wandered into my realm and when the Frostvatn didn’t destroy him I knew he was a man of noble intent he said my magic was strong and I should join the Dawn the Guard and the Lady of lake agreed, an so I am here, and what brings you here warrior?” Renodar said as he lowered his hood revealing his pointed ears and thin upswept eyebrows.
leaftest_1.png

Renodar Wolfblood

"From time to time I return to trade and sometimes there is need of trained jedi offworld. THe king used to be their master and aiding the force wielders comes in handy when you want to go somewhere else in the galaxy to experience and realize how important home it." She said it and going off world to train among the jedi had been an eyeopening experience to just how big the universe really was... perspective changing as well but she honestly preferred that they were able to come back here... able to just be on this world and with the different aliens that came to visit rarely sure but had been introduced to them... she was glad for it. "It is where I got my robes and weapons."

Renodar Wolfblood

R

we4.jpg

“Interesting, in my 230 years it never accrued to me to go as you say off-world this most differently a new chapter in my life and thus far provisioning to a strange and exciting one, maybe I’ll join you off-world someday,” Renodar said as he ponders the new possibilities, and experiences that awaited him in this new chapter of his He wounder how many stars he saw in the night sky were inhabited, and what those worlds were like, his mind was filled with wonderment, and many questions. “I hope to start my training soon, not sure how to combat training goona, I seem to be the only one with a bow while I’m proficient in melee but I much ranged combat,” Renodar replied

leaftest_1.png

Renodar Wolfblood

Listening to him she nodded, long lives on their homeworld were one thing to strive for and she always returned but there was something about experiencing other planets... other worlds far flung and well she had been to Hoth which was similar enough and had wampa's. She looked at him though. "MOst are trained and able to use both, since sith and offworlders who have attacked use blasters and even their ships. Bows are only so effective." She said it with a shrug but if he wished to travel with her she wouldn't the company you could always use such a thing. "But there is plenty of chance the dAwnguard will welcome you and give plenty of training."

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
It had been a while since Sukai had worked with the Silver Jedi. Herself having been back home on Atrisia for a while, catching up with family since with the dissolution of the CIS her mother had more or less 'retried' and wanted to spend a bit as family. Of course that wasn't going to last and after around about a year said mother was almost kicking Sky and her brother out to get on with their role as Jedi, leading her to this world. Apparently an order called the Dawn Guard had been set up and teachers were in short supply.

While still a Knight Sukai knew she had a decent enough experience under her belt to provide useful melee guidance to new recruits. Approaching the sounds of voices she was greeted to an ongoing conversation between two individuals. One donned in a heavy cloaked dark green outfit while another seemed wrapped in warm white furs. "Apologies for intruding, I heard that there was a new arrival, though I myself am new here as well".

Rowena Aesir Rowena Aesir Renodar Wolfblood

Renodar Wolfblood

R
Sky'ito Yumi Sky'ito Yumi Rowena Aesir Rowena Aesir

we4.jpg

Looks at Sukai “Greetings I also just arrived here last night I was hoping for training As was just seeking to trining and to join the Dawnguard as was telling this one(points to Rowena Aesir my melee skill as sadly a bit lacking, as I much prefer my bow and attacking from range, are you here for training as well?” Renodar said as he again pulled down his hood revealing his pointed ears and thin upswept eyebrows the tale tale features of his race.

leaftest_1.png

Renodar Wolfblood Sky'ito Yumi Sky'ito Yumi

She greeted the new one while listening. More people and this one looked mostly human... she had learned you could never tell but she wasn't from this world it was clear.... she was... what was the naame? SHe had it on the tip of her tongue and had seen holos of the world one of their members had been in the silver assembly. So now she would have to work on things but offered a bowed head standing to her full height. "I am Rowena, greeting and welcome to Midvinter." She didn't know the training they would receive... mostly she knew they would be looking for a senior member like one of the heavenshields in leadership to get more substantial information.

Sukai raised an eyebrow at the man's pointed ears but nodded at the notion of requesting training with a blade, something she was experienced in. She glanced at the other individuals in question as they introduced themselves and welcomed her arrival. "It is a pleasure to be here, I am Knight Sukai'tio Yumi, if you seek training with a blade, be it physical or a lightsaber I am more than willing to lend a hand". Sukai gave a customary Atrisian bow toward the pair. "While I do have some skill with a bow at best it is for target shooting back home, not so much combat so perhaps I might be able to learn something in return".

Renodar Wolfblood Sky'ito Yumi Sky'ito Yumi

She listened to the two of them and there was a moment she felt ignored but... she shrugged it off she wasn't looking for training.. a force master maybe... someone to teach her more would be something that would be nice but she wasn't going to barge in on the one learning how to use a blade and he was offering training with his bow. A smirk was on her face though as she found a place to sit and one of the girls bringing drinks for the morning she was drinking it before checking many of her equipment over. HEr hair was over the one side of her shoulder so she could check the braids getting some of the food to eaat and watch the pair of them.

"An exchange of skill helps everyone and in the long run provides more skilled members of the Silver Jedi... though you said I would be the first non-elf, does training with your type of bowman ship have something unique to it? Or does it take a long time to master"? Having been around the galaxy with her own master and mother different cultures could have all sorts of ways to teach their skills that would probably be peculiar to most people. "That being said Rowena". Once more her gaze shifting to the other individual. "You are more then welcome to join in, if not to learn something new to just socialize".

Renodar Wolfblood

R
Sky'ito Yumi Sky'ito Yumi Rowena Aesir Rowena Aesir

we4.jpg

“As it has never been tough to nonself I’m not sure of its uniqueness, but it does have the potential to take a long time to master as elves are extremely long-lived, on average it takes an elf around 100 seasons to master, I myself only mastered the art 20 sessions ago, an I’m 230 seasons old. So I guess we shall see if it takes you longer to master or not, knight of the Sliver Jedi.”

leaftest_1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom