Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mother of Us All [Silver Jedi & Friends]

Voss
Courtyard, the Silver Temple
He'd been at home on Tabaqui went it hit him. Struck him like a pound of bricks, leaving him dazed and breathless. He was playing with his daughter when suddenly, out of nowhere, she commented on him crying. He hadn't noticed and didn't know why, but sure enough a tear had formed and crawled its way down his cheek. It was as if his body was reacting to it before his mind could comprehend what had just happened: [member="Iella E'ron"] was no longer part of the world of the living. It was so sudden, so unexpected. "Not her, too" came a whisper as he hugged his daughter.

They had no body to burn, yet they would honour her all the same. She had built this order from the ground up, and had been their leader and voice of wisdom ever since its humble beginnings. For this reason and many more Thurion had by his own hand constructed a pyre in the courtyard. All whom wished to say their farewells to the fallen Grandmaster would be allowed to do so. All of today's classes were cancelled to allow even the starting padawan to attend.

At first there was just him standing there, alone with his thoughts. Others would join soon, with a sizable force of Jedi and Rangers alike gathering to pay their respects. He would wait a bit longer before addressing the crowd.

"My friends..." he started, clearing his throat before continuing. "I... I don't know enough words to even begin to describe the loss I'm sure we all feel right now. Today we pay our respects and show our love to our departed leader and friend Iella E'ron, Grandmaster of the Order of the Silver Jedi. While I won't presume all of us knew her personally - the person behind the title of Grandmaster, that is - I ask that you honour her here, today." He paused and observed the crowd.

"Who among us wishes to be the first to speak?"

[member="A'vyak"]
[member="Aeshma Zambrano"]
[member="Aiden Merritt"]
[member="Aika Kawakami"]
[member="Ailyne Viren"]
[member="Alexander Hark"]
[member="Allana Gan"]
[member="Amilja Masmor"]
[member="Asaak Tey"]
[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]
[member="Ærin Firebrand"]
[member="Barinthus E'ron"]
[member="Basaba Willamina"]
[member="Bellalika"]
[member="Bridgin Sky"]
[member="Caira Zee"]
[member="Camellia Swift"]
[member="Cathbodua"]
[member="Celtic Corcuran"]
[member="Circes Litai"]
[member="Coci Sinopi"]
[member="Connor Harrison"]
[member="Corran Serat"]
[member="Creimire"]
[member="Cynthia Alucard"]
[member="Dagos Terrek"]
[member="Danger Arceneau"]
[member="Enes Kokad"]
[member="Ein Necavich"]
[member="Ezra"]
[member="Fletcher Lorcan"]
[member="Gregor Arthmael"]
[member="Guldan"]
[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]
[member="Hawk Solo"]
[member="Ikki Ike"]
[member="Ilias Nytrau"]
[member="Iratann'Dira"]
[member="Jack Sheltrak"]
[member="Javik Quar-Kai"]
[member="Je'daii"]
[member="Jeela Tillian"]
[member="Jericho"]
[member="Jessie Volt"]
[member="Junko Ike"]
[member="Kahne Porte"]
[member="Kail Myn"]
[member="Kenshi Mitsumoto"]
[member="Kharen Promethien"]
[member="Knight"]
[member="Krafurk Maris"]
[member="Kycoros Oberon"]
[member="Lanir Tyko"]
[member="Larana Holst"]
[member="Lorna Halcyon"]
[member="Ma'ku"]
[member="Ma'ku Izi'ka"]
[member="Mallory Pryde"]
[member="Marek S'hadar"]
[member="Mark Sage"]
[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="Maxi"]
[member="Maya Whitelight"]
[member="Maylia Antilles"]
[member="Nagate Hei"]
[member="Nellja"]
[member="Nesheph"]
[member="Niamh Raste"]
[member="Nico Minuro Ike"]
[member="Nima Tann"]
[member="Noremak Saunders"]
[member="Noriko Ike"]
[member="Nyxie"]
[member="Odysseus"]
[member="Oka Osaa"]
[member="Orihime Ike"]
[member="Perth Marogan"]
[member="Pratiya"]
[member="Pravis Sharman"]
[member="Quenladose"]
[member="R2-T2"]
[member="Rael sul B'an"]
[member="Rasu Gan"]
[member="Reiko Ike"]
[member="Rellim Selah"]
[member="Rossy"]
[member="Saffron"]
[member="Saki"]
[member="San-Ji"]
[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]
[member="Sarianna Misarr"]
[member="Satele Carrick"]
[member="Sayuri"]
[member="Serana"]
[member="Serena Bouie"]
[member="Shalla Horizonis"]
[member="Shiva Horizonis"]
[member="Shoxx"]
[member="Siather Det'aan"]
[member="Simone"]
[member="Sochi Ru"]
[member="Soran Kron"]
[member="Stray"]
[member="Syala Daivik"]
[member="Syn"]
[member="Ta'mur Rokar"]
[member="Tarazet Acsada"]
[member="The Ethelwulf"]
[member="Tricia"]
[member="Una Gal"]
[member="Uther Weiss"]
[member="Vexander Graves"]
[member="Vladimir Kirov"]
[member="viper"]
[member="Willa Isard"]
[member="Xander Cerrick"]
[member="Zatten Black"]
[member="Zayen"]

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Hawk felt the lost of Iella deeply. She had been his Master. She helped mold him into the Knight that he was today. He walks outside to the courtyard. Iella's funeral pyre was in the middle of it.

Tears welled up his blue eyes as he get to closer to the pyre. He listens to Thurion speak about Iella. He steps forward when Thurion ask if anyone wanted to speak.

"Hi." He says addressing the crowd that gathered. "Iella was my Master and friend. She was the first one to believe that I could be Jedi Knight. I didn't even believe it. I was smuggler who couldn't control his visions. I thought I was going insane. When I met her on the steps of Jedi Temple...all I wanted to do was learn to control my visions. That was it. I had no intention to become a Jedi. But with her conviction and beliefs that I could be a better man."

"Through her I am the man I was always wanted to be.." He pauses to wipe a way a few tears from his face. "I wish I had told her this while she was still with us. I know that she has become one with the force and is watching over us. May the force be with you Iella."

The courtyard was alive, but yet also it wasn’t.

All Silver Jedi who could be there in the courtyard of their Temple on Voss stood around the erected pyre for their fallen leader; @Iella E’ron. Technicians who worked on starships, administrators, Padawans, Knights and Masters – all on equal standing today to honour the memory of the Founder of the very place where they stood in silence.

While the events surrounding her passing were not clear to any, it was evident she had been away on a mission of great importance and slain. The tremor in the Force that struck was a violent one; sudden and sharp like a knife stabbing the soul of all connected to her with the Force itself, and so it was clear this was a death she didn’t deserve.

Connor Harrison stood to the side in his new armor, hand resting gently on the shoulder of his flourishing Padawan, [member="Syala Daivik"].

Lifting his chin gently as the new Grandmaster spoke, [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], and with bride to be and new Master of the Order – keep it in the family; Baby Heavenshield will want for nothing, Connor squeezed his hand gently on Syala as a Knight he recognised, [member="Hawk Solo"], spoke heartfelt words. With a nod of approval to what was said, Connor slid past Syala to step forward.

”Master Heavenshield, if I may?”

He stepped up towards the pyre, where the Grandmaster stood, and nodded gently to him, tall and proud in his gleaming armor, and then Connor turned to face the faces new and old before him. His emotion swelled, and before him stood the Jedi he had at one time stood beside, led into battle, hurt with deception and trained with knowledge; now eyes were on him and they had to know that everything had changed. Forever.

”Fellow Silver Jedi – some of you know me, many do not. But that is irrelevant right now. What is relevant is that we as an Order have lost a guiding light in our struggle to combat the dark. Grandmaster Iella E’ron was a leader, a warrior, and a friend.”

And stupidly, already – it fell. The tear from the right eye after saying no more than few words.

”When I was wandering the galaxy, treading the line between light and dark, Master E’ron offered her hand. I took it. I never looked back. Her hand brought me here, where it has brought all of you. She brought me to her home, her family of Silver Jedi, and entrusted me as a brother to help protect the galaxy from the evil that feeds off fear; off anger; off doubt.”

Blue eyes swept over the faces, his hands rubbed together gently, voice growing in passion and emotion.

”The moment any of us start to flicker and question if we can do this without her, I say this – she is still with us through the Force. She is in a better place, and watching over us and making us stronger. I for one will continue to follow this path behind our new Grandmaster – Master Heavenshield. My destiny as a Silver Jedi will be lived for her. SHE was the one who gave me the chance to make a difference and I will continue to do so until the day I die. I ask you to continue to make good the trust she placed in each and every one of you, and remember her name – Iella E’ron. Fight for her. Survive for her. The Darkness will not prevail, and the Silver Jedi will have their day in the sun.”

Connor gave a small nod and backed away from the pyre, touching it with the tips of his fingers, lowering his head as a whisper left his lips.

”I will not rest until I find those responsible.”

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]

She had been back on Voss for a scheduled check up on her pregnancy. It was ironic that her room in the medial bay had been the same when she had been possessed by that Taung and all the Silver Masters and friends had come to help Coci and Thurion overcome this event in their lives. Among them was Grand Master E'ron. So much had happened, not only to her but to Connor and Nima and Iella did not back down or give up on all of them. And she had had much to deal with, with the young Knight and then Padawan. That seemed like a life time ago now.

Coci had just sat up on the bed, having been given clearance to leave, that mother and child are well. Then through the force, a chilling wind swirled around the room, and Coci's breath held and her heart rate became rapid. The medical droids in the bay became concerned with the sudden change of health issuing orders for Coci to lay back and they would run a battery of test. However, Coci simply raised her hand halting them and she stumbled off the bed.

Without a word, she left the room and the medical facility and out into the gardens of the Silver Temple, she needed air and to find her focus. Coci calmed her mind and reached for the force for confirmation of what she had felt, the message clear and loud and the light side of the force dulled that day. Their beloved grand master had entered the living force. Coci vowed there would be an investigation to find out what or who had taken her away from them. To all Jedi that had connection for one close as she had, with all the members of the order, it is a blow to their souls and Coci became weak and her body fell to her knees among the blooming peach orchard. That chilled wind entered the orchard, sent the small soft petals into the air and swirl around her. She watched the dancing pink petals, they rode the wave of the wind and disappeared into the clear sky and out of sight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The pyre standing ready.

Coci listened to Thurion's words, Iella had been his friend, she had know him before Coci did and they helped each through the harder times of both their lives. But the harder times a portent to the good to come, and the Order flourished.

She moved up beside Thurion said not a word at this point but would listen to those that had gathered to pay respects firstly. Her eyes looked over to [member="Hawk Solo"], a great Knight that had gone through the trails, only one of a handful to do so which for this alone, Coci respected him. Her hand reached up and fell lightly on her stomach to assure their child that things would be alright.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
This was a sad day indeed, Matsu had heard the news and felt it. She didn't remember where it had been but her duties and thoughts had come here to this while she used the trip to change. Her pale skin seemingly a shade paler if possible while small lines were under her eyes. There was the puffiness to them while hands were clasped in front of her. Black robes with her hair over one side coming down while she listened to the others speak. Her eyes reflecting what was there just barely while her body remained tense and unreadable. For most she was what she always seemed, an unfeeling monster but the few friends she had knew better. Her hand wiping away some of the moisture from her eye as she spoke awaiting the others to finish up. "Grandmaster E'ron was many things to us all." Her face remaining for a moment while she took in a breath. Composure was important after all and she had heard Connor wanting to get the one or ones who had done this. It was not what she would do, her knowledge and focus being on them trying to honor her and protect the Silver Jedi now that one of the few who could keep the wolves back were gone. "She took those who were not wanted and believed in them, gave them a home, gave them a family. Asking nothing in return, it isn't often you find someone whose able to maintain their beliefs when faced with dangerous forces looking for you to stumble."

Only a short while ago, Corvus had met the Silver Jedi for the first time at a formal occasion – at the Yavin Academy. And she was shocked to learn how few Jedi she knew from any of the other Orders spread around the galaxy – and in truth this fact shamed her. So she’d kept in communication with Coci and as a result received the invitation to attend the funeral of a Jedi she’d never met.

In a way, this made Corvus feel like an impostor – but she readily accepted her presence here was symbolic of the common thread of all Jedi rather than those who were no doubt her for more personal reasons. She was representing the Jedi who served the Galactic Republic. And oddly perhaps to those that didn’t know her, she wore the ceremonial robes of the Baran Do – a gift from them when she visited Dorin with Master Kian Karr. She’d chosen them for two reasons. Firstly to re-emphasise the family that was the Jedi. Because in a way she wasn’t here as the GrandMaster of any given Order, she was simply a Jedi. First, foremost and only.

The second reason was more personal. She’d lost almost her entire family to a bounty hunter shortly before the great war. And she’d chosen to wear these robes to that funeral. Almost nobody knew the details of that day, and today was not the day to discuss them, but in wearing them, she felt close to her parents and siblings.

So she listened to the speeches and wished she’d known [member="Iella E'ron]. Some she knew, like [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], [member="Connor Harrison"] and [member="Coci Sinopi"]. But that mattered little. What was important was that she heard them pay their respects, honour their fallen GrandMaster and grieve in whatever way was right for them.

A lone tear fell down Corvus’ cheek. Who it was for was not important. It was an emotional gathering and for once the cold-fish was open to those emotions. Initially they overwhelmed her – so she filtered them until they were manageable but still tangible. Today was a day to remember the dead – and although she had no words of her own, she shared theirs and hoped they wouldn't mind. She bowed her head and reflected that as she had joined the living Force, Iella was amongst them now. And then even the thoughts dried up as the tears flowed.

Never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee

They were a scattered group, the Jedi of the galaxy. They came from various schools of thought, differing philosophies and opinions, and from different corners of the galaxy. They didn't always see eye to eye, but they were all bastions of the light....and the loss of one, no matter the Order, diminished them all. Kian had never met [member="Iella E'ron"], but her reputation preceded her, and the quality of those assembled to mourn her loss were a testimony to her life.

Kian remembered Ruusan, when he was a young Jedi Knight. He remembered watching as the caskets of two Jedi who had sacrificed all were carried from the shuttle. They'd fallen on Alderaan, Kian had seen it happen, and he felt he had to be there for their return home. Kian was at the back of the gathering, dressed in a black tunic and pants, with a dark gray hooded cloak wrapped around him. In a sign of respect, Kian had the hood pulled up over his head, obscuring most of his features.

Kian's thoughts were quickly focused on the ceremony going on by the words of [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] and then [member="Hawk Solo"]. Kian had met the Jedi Master previously, albeit briefly, but he'd never met Jedi Solo before. Listening to their words, Kian felt his heart sink. Then [member="Connor Harrison"]
spoke about how the Grandmaster had helped him back on his path and [member="Matsu Ike"] spoke of how the Grandmaster had brought them together. They were touching tributes. The loss of a Jedi such as this had ripple effects that would be felt for some time. Kian saw [member="Coci Sinopi"] comforting her husband, and glanced around to see that [member="Corvus Raaf"] had also come.

"May the force be with you, Master E'ron." Kian said quietly to himself and placed his hand over his heart.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
It felt...slightly different. More cold, as if a piece of all them was now missing. As the others had, Aika felt it the moment it happened, though it affected her differently than the others. The loss of someone who had long since been their heart. The presence of one who had become the voice of the voiceless... Even she could not deny the emotion she felt within. Still, she kept her distance from the others, allowing them to grieve for their fallen leader.

Some had words, others only tears, Regardless, the heavy sensation seemed to circle them, bringing the Silver Jedi together in a way that they had not been since they began. Her mind back tracked, imaging all the times she had seen the White Dragon. It was not as if the two had ever been close friends, yet they had always stood on the same side. From a distance, she had watched the woman, studied her, and in some ways, imitated her. Now, her final breath had been taken. Aika turned her back on the others, head rolling back as she gazed towards the sky, sauntering away from the remainder of the others.

Iella E'ron... A Jedi, even in death.. Truly, one of the very few who can say such..

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
How many tears she have blocked from everyone seeing.. She just wanted to scream, run away... And holding herself wasn't helping anything, that was just making everything worse. As [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], [member="Hawk Solo"] and [member="Connor Harrison"] talked about how they knew [member="Iella E'ron"] , she just listened, expressionless. Fight on... Don't give up... Survive... Darkness... She listened and listened, thinking what to say. The words were there, just difficult to choose... or to say. Nothing could be said to this situation. She was the brightest warrior she had ever known but she gave her life to a servant of darkness. Thinking like that one couldn't be clear minded... and she was in a situation like that. When the words were said and done, she took a step forward.

"She... she was like an older sister to me... She taught me... She protected me... She wanted me to be strong... not only for the Order but for myself. She saved me from my own darkness... I owe her for what I have become today. She didn't deserve... such a death like this. We didn't even give her a proper goodbye... I am sorry, Master. I am so so sorry..." The words started to stop at her throat, she didn't have the strength to continue anymore, tears dropped from her eyes as she cleaned quickly. "Thank you... f-for everything. May the Force... guide your soul, and may your soul guide us to brighter days. I... uhm... I am sorry..." Now the shield she put between her and the world was shattering, broken. Tears appearing rapidly as ever, she didn't even clean them. They just dropped from her purple cheeks to the ground. She didn't care whoever would see her weak, she just cried. Then slowly moved to back of the crowd where she could just be herself and not wear a mask like everyday.

She was scrubbing the back of a pot, her hands raw from the hard work. The sun beat down upon her daily turning her hair from the honey colored blonde to pure white. She had always been outside in her former life her skin was golden brown from the long days in the sun. There were those that might not recognize her now.

Suddenly she felt that sensation again, she stood up and turned facing the direction that the sensation seemed to emanate from. The sensation of emotion, of great sadness washed over her. She still did not understand why at times she felt as though the emotions of everyone around her were hers to hear and feel but they were. She helped where she could, and avoided what she needed to.

But today was different today it was sadness. The whisper of a name Iella, no hint as to who this was or why she should feel sad too. She did. Someone had reached in and twisted her emotions, her chin wobbled and the tears welled up and fell.

"Whoever you were I offer my sympathies at your passing to your family, and wish you a safe journey to the other side. I hope they pay the ferryman for you" She shivered the ferryman she felt as if she knew him personally. "Make sure they pay him" A hint of fear tinged her voice.

She turned back to her task.

"hey Wren, you got that pot cleaned yet?"

"Yes yes, coming coming" She pulled the pot from the precious water and headed inside.

Jeela Tillian

J
Unlike many of the others, Jeela felt no tremor at the death of her grandmaster. what she knew was that the others were in shock and in mourning and that pyre would be held in the courtyard. She drifted over to the crowd, face set and impassive, watching the others. She pulled her coat tighter around her.

People died all the time. There was nothing to be done about it but accept it and move on. Wasn't there a line in the Jedi code about that? There is no emotion, there is peace. Well, that certainly wasn't true about this situation. But she stood quietly in the back, watching.

Though she'd resided in the Temple for what was likely her entire life, Syala had never known [member="Iella E'ron"] personally. That, however, didn't account for all heard in passing. The woman that was now the late Grandmaster of the Silver Jedi had been all one aspired to be - kind, caring, understanding, hard-working, strong - and more. Those words spoken by the others as they took their turn before the pyre only cemented all that she'd been told. This was one that deserved her utmost respect, and so she would give it. The crowd that had gathered about her seemed to share the same convictions, as they all stood solemn in various stages of mourning, all feeling the loss of one woman only.

Despite her unfamiliarity, she had felt the tremors in the Force caused by Master E'ron's death, and they had given her pause for what had felt like ages. The waves that shuddered out in response to her life being unceremoniously ended had shaken her and hundreds of others to the very core, and shortly thereafter a grim knowledge had sunk in: one of their own had fallen. It was a feeling deemed unpleasant to say the very least, but it was difficult not to detect the dire stirrings that spoke of death touching on one they knew all too well. Shortly thereafter she'd been made aware of the circumstances by her own Master, [member="Connor Harrison"], the man she stood next to now.

Though her countenance remained carefully neutral, inwards she was deep in thought, carefully considering all the events that had led up to this point, more specifically those visions she'd been granted through the Force. In most similar scenarios, at least those concerning major incidents such as this, a glimpse of all that was to transpire was afforded her. The odds of such occurring increased tenfold, typically, if what she saw foretold of any death. But this time, the ether had been strangely silent, only revealing to her the aftereffects once fate had already been sealed. A strange phenomenon, though it wasn't her place to question just then.

Her grey-blue gaze strayed to her Master as he returned to stand beside her once more, his presence through the Force more subdued. Both physically and mentally she reached out, letting her hand bump gently into his in a friendly gesture, attempting to communicate a sort of warmth and caring via the Force. All she could offer today was her support, and that she would do to the best of her ability.

May the Force be with you, Master E'ron.

Feeling the very screech in the Force that was Iella's death brought the Togruta much emotional pain. It was unexpected, and even then there was...nothing she could have done to prevent any of the events that transpired. She stood amongst the others in silence, her head tilted, hanging low. She kept her hands close to her person, interlocked. She was at lost for words...

Though she managed to murmur a few, that those in the vicinity could likely hear, "Iella...was unique." it was as if...she lost a sister.

The two had been through much together, starting their career within the Jedi Order, Fighting on the front lines against the Sith Empire, and even becoming Silver Jedi together. Soo much history, and what added to it was that everyone present more than likely got to get a piece of such a wonderful woman. In the moment, she could only imagine all the wonderful memories they had together. Though in the back of her head...she felt slightly guilty that she couldn't be there to assist.

At this very moment she knew E'ron was watching over them all, it was as if she could feef the very warmth of her presence standing amongst those who gathered to see her home coming.

Normally this would definitely be the sort of thing Camellia would make her way out to. Personally she hadn't gotten to know many of the Silver Jedi that well to really say she was their friends or much of anything really. However, she did feel they were good people and had come to very much appreciate doing business with their group. If word had reached her and she were able then she would had arrived for something as big as this. After all, the Grandmaster of the Silver Jedi Order passing was a big loss. The woman had been a good person the few times she had briefly met her for business on the Silver Jedi's special ship and stations. Yet, Camellia would not actually be there. That side of the galaxy was beyond her reach for now, with Rendili under Sith dominion.

but this was most certainly something, she was most displeased to hear about if an invitation to such had reached her.

There weren't words to describe how she felt about the loss of such a dear friend. She had made her feel welcome when she had no one. They had become such good friends as Iella had let her into syn and her's life. Elayne had tears down her eyes as she stood there and looked for Syn. It seemed wrong that such a person could die. Why why did one of her few friends in the world have to leave her. She still looked for her wonderful man that she had met on courscuant but she never could find him. She had been looking for him for so long she had lost contact with Iella and Syn and now she was gone. The woman who she had such fond memories with. It was terrible and well all she could do is weep, she tried not to but tears were streaming from her eyes as she looked at the ceremony and heard the words.

Why did the universe take such a wonderful woman. Iella was amazing and the galaxy would be a worst place without her. Elayne couldn't believe that her friend was gone. It was hard to recognize that she was actually gone. That she wouldn't see her anymore and that she would never see her again. It was her first loss since .. well the nightsister attacks when she was young. Elayne just cried and thought of her best friend.

As others spoke words true to their heart, Connor soot silently and glanced around the mass of other Jedi, technicians and other beings that made up the Order Iella had formed. But, also, he noted amongst the familiar faces, many Force auras of those aligned to a different Order than the Silver Jedi. While many of them were unified by the death of Iella E’ron, others weren’t, and it was evident.

Not a bad thing however, but with this detachment and also a feww Galactic Republic colours and robes in the crowds to the front where Connor was, it was clear that the Jedi present were not just that of the Silvers.

Familiar auras, un familiar auras. Today was truly a gathering of many beings all who served the Light, and it had been a long time since he had seen some of those he had stood beside. He wondered if she was here amongst the crowd.

He felt the small hand of [member="Syala Daivik"] brush his, and without looking he took her hand in his own, squeezing it gently and lifting it slightly in a sign of unification; support and trust was evident from her recently, and he had given his word to protect and look out for her as she was doing for him.

[member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Elayne Hawk"] | [member="Sochi Ru"] | [member="Jeela Tillian"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Aika Kawakami"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Sinopi"]

As everybody of her fellow jedi spoke, Iratann listened intently, with her eyes looking to the ground. She had barely met the jedi master, however, she knew how caring, kind, and gentle [member="Iella E'ron"] was. The only thing that Ira regretted was not having the chance of becoming friends with her. Sometimes, she hated the shy personality that she sported meeting others.

Trembling a little bit, the Twi'lek girl raised her hand, so that she could speak. "I-I never m-met Master Iella E'ron, a-at l-least n-not f-formally, l-like m-many of you did. H-However, I-I am aware o-of the kindness and good heart that she h-had..." A few tears started to pour out from her eyes, however, Iratann didn't stopped. "I-I just w-wanted to say, t-that she will never be forgotten... a-and that we w-will miss you dearly. May the force be with y-you, M-Master Iella."

It was time to light the pyre. Coci stepped forward and stood at the end of piled wood. There is no body or any items of Iella to mark her presence from the physical world but the pyre stood as a symbol to mark their respect to the woman.

Her saber came to her hand and she looked down at the ignition button as her finger found it and rested on it before her purple blade hummed to life at her side. Coci raised the blade in front of her face and stood in silence as she saluted Grand Master E'ron one last time.

Coci had had much dealings with the Jedi Master ever since joining the Republic years ago and she had followed her when the break away took place in order to help as best she could. Then as time past, Master E'ron would call upon her to head up missions and guard all members of the Order to the best of her ability. Coci had not and will not weaver in this duty for as long as she lives. Now with a child on the way, that purpose grew stronger and more important than ever.

"Now is the time we all farewell our sister, our mother and a Jedi". All of those gathered if they wish can step forward that salute before lowing her blades to pyre. Coci looked to Thurion for the signal.

The_Funeral_Pyre_by_JanuaryEmbers19_zpspniyo8nk.jpg

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Elayne Hawk"] [member="Sochi Ru"] [member="Jeela Tillian"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Hawk Solo"] [member="Aika Kawakami"] [member="Kian Karr"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Iratann'Dira"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Syala Daivik"] [member="Serena Bouie"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jSVzngzjlc&index=13&list=PL2921CDC52A5D2D2E

Keeping his composure throughout the ceremony was tough, made almost impossible with so much sadness in those attending. The small gathering had grown into a veritable sea of people, crowding the courtyard to the point that some who had shown up late were forced to stick their heads through the windows of the temple itself to get a glimpse of the pyre awaiting to be lit. Thurion took a good, long look around him at all whom had gathered just to observe his family during this most tragic occasion.

With torch in hand he watched [member="Coci Sinopi"] ignite her lightsaber, lighting up her features with its purple hue. A slight hesitation overtook him as the torch neared the pyre and his hand began to tremble. Despite there being no body or belongings to burn it was hard to actually go through with it. Eventually he found something to hold onto to steady himself. Nina looked up at his father, meeting his gaze and sending him a silent nod. The next moment the pyre had been lit.

Its flickering embers reached high into the air before being swept away with the soothing wind. Thurion got down on his knees before the flames just as he, too, activated his lightsaber. Nina did the same despite messing up her dress in the process. "Farewell, my sister. Be at peace, White Dragon."
[member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Aika Kawakami"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Serena Bouie"] | [member="Jeela Tillian"] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Sochi Ru"] | [member="Camellia Swift"] | [member="Elayne Hawk"] | [member="Iratann'Dira"]

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"][member="Coci Sinopi"][member="Iratann'Dira"]@Connor Harrison[member="Elayne Hawk"][member="Sochi Ru"]

Hawk wipes the tears from his eyes as Coci lights the pyre. Hawk follows Coci and Thurion actions and kneels down igniting his own saber.

"Goodbye Master." he says to put loud. He reaches out to the force hoping to catch a glimpse of Iella's force ghost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom