Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Most flavorful gum--Stygum

[member="Stardust"] [member="Dominik Borra"]

Gray advance forward quickly, but in a low position so he was harder to hit. There was three guards at the dock and all of them were aiming for him right now. He took shots at them as he moved forward, but his goal was more to cover himself than to actually hit them. This cover fire did manage to kill one of the guards though who didn't respect his aim as well as they should have. When he got to the dock, he impaled one of the guards with his bayonet and then used their body as a shield from the fire of the last guard. He rushed the guard with his copse shield still up and then knocked them down with it. He pulled his bayonet out of the body and shot the last guard dead.

Gray went to the engine of the ship as he loaded in a grenade to his rifle. He launched the grenade into the engine and quickly loaded another round. He heard the first explode as he did and could see fire already happening. He loaded up the second one and then launched it in a different spot of the engine. He stepped back a bit as it exploded and completely crippled the ships ability to fly. Now he needed to regroup with Dominik and wait for Star so that they could move onto the next phase. He quickly moved back in the same fashion as before until he was near Dominik behind his own set of cover. He said, " Ship is grounded. You have done a good job here so far. These guys just as bad as the ones I dealt with?"

As stardust kicked the door down she used it as a shield in mid air.... She put her sabers down and her right arm within 5 seconds transformed and the had her pistol in the left

She fires in both directions hitting to guards before firing at another who was scrambling for his gun...a technician fell from his chair as she changed her right arm back

And aimed her pistol at hin"I want you to shut down the jamers!"she yelled and got closer as he quickly nodded and started turning off jammers"alright guys I'm heading to Dom communications are back up"she pulled the technician out and out him in a closet locking it"we'll be back

She peeked out and started towards the mine entrance wher [member="Dominik Borra"] was

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Within only minutes of them leaving, they came back. Explosions sounded from the docks, and after a few moments [member="Gray Raxis"] appeared at his side. "Pretty bad." He swung around his cover and shot off his rifle, before coming back behind cover. "That's another one for me." He then got a transmission from [member="Stardust"] . "Roger that. Almost done cleaning up here." He peeked real fast around a corner, and narrowly dodged a few laser blasts. There we two guards he just couldn't get, hiding behind the same piece of cover. While one reloaded, the other was up and ready to fire. Annoying.

"Gray, cover me, I'm flanking these arseholes!" With that he took a deep breath and charged out of cover, A thermal detonator in hand. He was running parallel to them, not getting any closer. He tossed the grenade up and was sure ti was going to land near them.

[member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Stardust"]

Gray watched Dominik making an effort to earn his pay. Seems he was dealing with just as bad of guards as he was, except for the two that were covering each other pretty well right now. Dom said something about covering him and then left. He decided the best way to cover him was to avoid wasting bullets. He focused on the force quickly and used it to push the two men down. This gave Dom the time he needed to throw his detonator so it could take the two out.

Gray looked over and saw Star show up. He said to her as she did, " Welcome back to the front line Beautiful. Ready to advance into this giant hole with me? He winked under his helmet even though she couldn't see the action. He called out loud enough so Dominik could hear him as well, " Advance forward! We are taking the mine!" Gray moved out from behind the cover and towards the mine entrance. Whoever was pulling the strings of this mine workers was inside there.

Stardust smiled and fired off a shot towards a guard behind her"hahahha I'm ready to mess some stuff up"she said as she raised her rifle and started firing forward hitimg a guard and smiled"I suggest we watch for civs if this mine was taken workers could be inside I suggest top priority to keep em safe

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Dominik Borra"]

The detonator went off and the two men behind cried out as it went off, probably killing them. Dominik just kept running forward towards the mine as Gray announced that as their next move. "On my way!" He got to the side of the mine entrance, waited a moment for the two to catch up a little bit, then pressed the button to open the doors. He took out his sword and one pistol as he entered, scanning for any guards.

@Stardust @Gray Raxis

Gray got to the entrance and closed his eyes. He focused on the force and began to look ahead using force sight. There was six guards ahead and a seventh person that had a dark force signature. He frowned when he saw this, but knew they must have run into the one behind this mess. He said to the both of them in a voice that was low enough for the two to hear but not their opponents, " Seven hostiles remaining ahead. One is force sensitive. Dark sider from the looks of it. Any confirmation on this?" He didn't like the idea of fighting a force user here, but figured it was good that he had Star along who had experience with them. It was a bit more of a tough call for Dominik though since he had a full suit of beskar on. If they were reliant on ligth saber attacks for fighting then they would be helpless against the man, but if they used the force then Dominik would be at their mercy. Lets hope they liked to use their shiny red saber more.

Stardust crouched and sighed closing her eyes as gray called dout that there was a force sensitive "confirmed dark side user by the looks of it not so strong in the force might just be a saber user

With that she drew both her sabers" and if that's the case I'll take care of him"she said, she knew the two could handle him but she was the only one here skilled enough in saber combat to be able to handle him"on your go blow the door down and I'll rush to fight him

Inside, there was a room for equipment, suits, air tanks and the like before going to another door that lead into the mine itself. "I'm no stranger to Sith, but if you want to fight him, go ahead." He kept his current loadout ready. He put up three fingers on the hand holding his sword. Then put one down, then the next one, then the last, as he pressed the next button for the doors to open. He wasn't going to get in the way of her two sabers. That was just asking to get cut up.

@Stardust @Gray Raxis

Gray got his rifle ready as Dominik held up his fingers to signal when he was opening the door. Star seemed eager to engage the dark sider as she was ready to move in. Gray had never opened up his eyes and kept his vision focused on the force sight. He had a weird feeling about this situation right now. Why were the seven of them just standing there on the other side of the door without taking cover? They seemed ready to just mow the three of them down like some kind of old school storm trooper boarding squad. They were just too calm about this.

As the doors slide open before everyone stood.....nothing. The area in front of them was no one. It was calm and quiet, as if not even ghosts treed within. There was no sign of the seven people that Gray had mentioned earlier. Out of nowhere impacts suddenly started hitting around the area in front of the door. There was scorch marks left as if blasters had been fired, but no shots were seen fired at all. The onslaught of impacts keep up as Gray took cover to avoid getting hit.

Stardust nodded and readied her saber, she stood right in the middle open and ready...she'd fight head on...glory before all

Them when they opened nothing..and she had went running already, she took a shot to the back as she ran into cover looking around"ahhh God frack it"she said as she felt around before panting "OK OK I'm ok" she called out as she kept down"they must be using some cloaking device

Star and Gray had both been fairly confident that there was a group of men waiting for them, so when it opened, and nothing was there, he knew immediately. He switched his helmet's HUD to see in Infared, and there they were, standing there. "Get BACK!" He yelled at Star, but she ran in as they opened fire. Somehow she avoided the blaster fire, and once she was clear he opened fire on the unsuspecting soldiers. Two fell before the others found that he could see them, and ducked behind cover.

"Yes! Cloaking devices! Use your force vision, not your eyes!" He called out as the Sith, that only he could see, stormed forward.

@Stardust @Gray Raxis

Gray watched as Star ran in and took a hit to the back from the hidden hostiles. She got behind cover as Dominik took out two of them. It was a good thing everyone here had a way to see their enemies despite their cloaking devises. The sith was rushing forward or seemed to do so to Dominik and Star. Gray through his force sight could tell it was a hologram. The sith was standing back in the back with their saber still not drawn. As the four remaining troopers had taken cover, three on the side Dominik was on taking cover so he could not hit them and the other on Gray's side. He called out, " Star the sith is still in the back, advance on them. We have you covered. Dominik throw two thermals into the air between them, I will take care of the rest."

Gray waited for the two to act, and hoped they did as he asked. If Dominik threw the thermals like he asked, Gray would use the force to make them land next to the guards on both sides of the gate. As Star went to engage the sith, they used the force to throw the two dead bodies of their minions at Star before activating their saber and shooting off lightning with their other hand. The sith seemed confident going into the fight with the master force user.

Stardust chuckled and stood popping her neck"let's play sith"she said and drew her saber walking slowly up as she prepared to fight

She held a hand up and the body's stopped before her and absorbed the lightning throw at her...he seemed to confident in fighting her"don't underestimate me sith..I am more powerful them you think"as if to prove it she amplified and showed her tru force signature as she grinned"and I'll make short work of you"she said as she roared and attacked the sith colliding to his saber with hers

[member="Dominik Borra"][member="Gray Raxis"]

Dominik took Gray's advice and grabbed his last two thermals, throwing them in. The hologram seemed very real, but through his mechanical eye taking in every detail, it became apparent to him that it was indeed fake. Star rushed in, showing dominance in the use of the force. He was impressed, she was doing well for herself. But she would be occupied with him, and there were still soldiers to deal with. Taking his pistol, he shot at the soldiers on Gray's side. They weren't hitting, but it was cover fire for the woman.

@Stardust @Gray Raxis

Gray was pleased to see that Dominik had done as he asked. The troopers seemed distracted by both Star's fight with the Sith and with Dominink firing his guns, so they didn't notice that the thermals had been redirected. The explosives landed next to the troopers on either side of the gate and went off. The sound of dying screams came from their locations as the troopers lost their lives. Gray dropped his rifle down when he noticed their signatures through his force sight change from that of the living to the dead. He moved out of cover and drew his light saber. Whisper came to life as its dark blue blade extended forward. He moved towards the Sith ready to aid Star if need be.

The Sith just smiled at Star when she showed her signature. They were unphased by her display of power. They moved their hand and dirt kicked up covering them up. Their signature disappeared as well. Gray could no longer see the Sith through his force sight, so he opened up his eyes as he was still on his way. There came a barrage of stones from the other side of the dirt cloud towards Star, and was followed up by a ball of electrical energy. Whenever the ball hit something, be it organic or not, it would explode into an EMP blast in a five foot radius.

Star jumped as he kicked up dust and cursd as she lost sight of the siths signature..

As the rocks came she held a hand up to stop them before throwing them back...thankfully one rock managed to hit the ball and cause it to go off in the middle as she inhaled and saturated the force before blowing it out towards the sith and rushed attacking fast with her sabers

[member="Dominik Borra"]
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Dominik witnessed the remainder of the troopers go down with a screams of misery. Now just the Sith left. Star went in with a flurry of attacks with her sabers, and he decided to help her out. He ran around to where the troopers were breathing not moments ago and jumped into their cover. He then aimed at the Sith, using his eye to make sure not to possible hit Star, and fired two shots away.

@Stardust @Gray Raxis

Gray watched as the Sith's attempt to shut down Star was suddenly prevented by the dumb luck of a rock hitting it. Dominik took shots at the Sith, and the Sith was quick to block them both before his attention was onto fending off Star's attacks. Star was clearly the better of the two in the use of their sabers, but that didn't seem to phase the Sith. They instead were focusing on the force and drawing it into them as they fought. After a few seconds, they suddenly unleashed the force out of themselves in a burst of force lightning that went in every direction around them for ten feet. It would fry any electronics it hit as well as shock anyone not protected enough from the stunning effect of the attack.

Gray had not gotten close enough to be effected by it before it finished and continued to advance. He didn't know how the other two would be effected by the burst, but he needed to prevent any possible follow up from the Sith. He shifted his light saber to his left hand and pulled out his blaster pistol.. He began to take shots at the Sith as he threw the saber infused with force energy at the Sith. They were forced to deflect the shots hastily before the saber took off their hand holding their saber. Gray's saber returned to his hand as the Sith screamed out in pain from the lose of their hand. Gray was on them immediately and stabbed the Sith threw the chest to finish them off.

Gray pulled his saber out and breathed heavily. He had used the force a lot on this job and was feeling it right now. He said as he looked to his companions, " Status report. Anyone dead or dying here? Also anyone else going to feel this in the morning?" They had finally finished the fight and the mine was theirs. It seemed there was even some crates of stygium ready for transport as well not far from the door. How they hadn't been damaged was a mystery, but a pleasant one. It seemed they would profit from the mission after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom