Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Most flavorful gum--Stygum

The data was coming in with a few ticks. James needed to expand the work of SocMin Fed, and there were few ways the spacer could do it that were both cost-effective and in line with his conscience. He sighed, slapping a set of papers down before rubbing his temples.

His slicers had gathered together information on the various mines of rare materials through the galaxy. Then cross-referenced them with ones that were able to be both within their operational abilities and acquisition abilities. Many had fallen pray to the power of pirates, smugglers, and ner-do-wells. And not to mention there was so much to choose from.

Then a page caught his eye. This looked interesting. The spacer picked it up and examined the data. Aeten II. The Stygium mine had been productive, active until--it just stopped. All of the sudden. There were no emergency reports, no relief crews, nothing. It just stopped. And it had been that way for a little while.

He began tapping away on his comm, he knew a few who would be more than willing for this job....

[member="Stardust"]
[member="Gray Raxis"]
[member="Dominik Borra"]

[member="James Justice"] [member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Stardust"]

Orders came down from the very top this time around, which surprised Gray a little bit. James was actually ordering him to investigate the oddity at the mine on Aeten 2. The mine would be full of stygum crystals which were used for a variety of uses, the most well known of which being stealth technology. This could be highly profitable if they could acquire some of the crystals or even more so if they could acquire the mine, which was the reason James wanted them to head down and find out what was going on. He was willing to do it because it would really help out the company if he did. More credits for the company, more credits for him and Star to use towards building a future together. The larger the company was able to grow the better for them as well.

Gray waited around the hanger bay at the company base for whoever else was going to show up for the mission. He had his armor on, his pistol strapped to his right leg, his saber hilt hanging next to his pistol, his ammo belt fully loaded out around his waist, his vibro-knife on his belt, and his infantry rifle strapped across his chest. He was ready for whatever came their way, be it pirates, rancors, or an army of angry jawas. Gray really hoped it was the first two options though because he had already had to slaughter enough of the adorable little jawas for his taste. Now it was just going to take grouping up and making a plan of action that was left to do.

Stygum mines.. Aeten II.. sounded profitable. For him and the whole company. Dominik had been wanting to get his hands on those crystals for some time now for his ship, and now he had the chance.

He entered the company hanger, heading for his ship. He had been living here for a bit as he searched for a better place of residence. The Sith were still after him, and he didn't feel safe anywhere else. So he was literally crashing on a couch. Sometimes he would go to his ship to sleep, but it's not the most comfy place.

As he entered, he saw [member="Gray Raxis"] there, waiting. I guess he was part of the team going to investigate. He knew little of him, mostly just his name and that he had the force on his side. He went by The Wolf sometimes. Other than that, he couldn't find anything on him. "Aeten II?" Was all he said to him in his modulated voice. He wanted to make sure he was coming along with a simple name.

[member="James Justice"] [member="Stardust"]

Stardust walked into the hangar fully armed and ready...she had only got a few details...mostly that being they were heading to aeten II to check on a stygum crystal mine

She smiled spotting [member="Gray Raxis"] and [member="Dominik Borra"]*well this is the group I go with eh?"she said and cuckled walking over to Dominik and nodded"you are the new guy huh I'm stardust well technically grand admiral but that's beside the point

[member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Stardust"]

Gray was still waiting around when an armored man walked up and said Aeten 2. He nodded to him in reply but didn't have time to say anything before Star suddenly showed up. He pulled off his helmet and smiled at her. He walked over to Star and kissed her before he said, " Beautiful. I think this is all of us going. You ready to go? And how about we take your ship with us?" He turned to Dominik and said, " Name is Gray Raixs by the way. Is going in her right good with you? Also, what might your name be? Be best we get to know each other before we walk into something potentially dangerous." He wrapped his free arm around Star's waist as he spoke to Dominik. He didn't even think about how this might look, it was just instinctive for him by now to kiss and then get his hands on her.

Dominik saw the nod from the armored man, and took that as confirmation. He was about to head for his ship, when the last person of their group showed up. A Twi'lek, green and female came up to them. Gray kissed her and put his arm around her.

"Yes, I'm the new guy. Nice to meet you, Grand Admiral. And, going in her ship is fine with me. My name is Dominik. I used to go by Agent Dominion, but that's over now." He looked at the two, then nodded. "You two seem to really like eachother."

He turned and pointed to a ship, and asked, "That our vessel?"

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Stardust"]

Stardust smiled as gray kissed her"pleasure ot meet you Dom and yea we are kinda dating

Stardust pointed to the big ship and nodded"that be it my personal ship made just for me..its got a Cree on it to maintain it and control most of it and it has enough quarters for all"she said and started walking to it as man dressed up in standard fleet clothing saluted" ship is ready to take of when you are ma'am

Stardust smiled"this here is my xo Presley....went from a nabooian flight school and found work under us top of the class

They all boarded and soon the doors closed as they lifted off then out into space

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Dominik Borra"]

[member="Stardust"] [member="Dominik Borra"]

Gray kissed Star again and squeezed her waist. He let go and headed towards her ship. He was getting mentally prepared for the mission ahead, even if the only sign of it was the smile still on his face. He gave Star's rear a swat as he walked past her when she stopped to introduce her personal pilot. He just winked at her silently with a smirk on his face and kept going to the ship. He dropped his rifle and ammo belt off in her room along with his helmet. He sat down on the bed cross legged and rested his arms on his knees. He closed his eyes and began to focus on the force. He began his meditation as he waited for them to do what they were going to do. He never missed a chance to train himself lately in the use of the force. He had missed out on so many years of active training, even if he had someone trained a bit out of instinct. He just kept doing what he was doing.

Man, these two must really like eachother. He just hoped he didn't overhear anything on their way to Aeten II. He nodded aknowledgment to the pilot. "So, are we taking the mine over? Investigtion? Sabotage? I didn't really get the full details from James." He asked Star as they entered the ship. "Or is it an investigation, and if need possible, take over the mine?" He smiled at that. Sounded good to him.

Whatever she would tell him, he would find an empty room and begin taking his standard equipment apart and clean it all out. A dirty gun is what got you dead. He had done this so often that they were practically spotless already, but he liked to do it always. Within minutes, small pieces and screws and springs were layed out very carefully all over his room as he inspected every bit of his weapons.

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Stardust"]

She looked over as gray broke off "we'll be investigating.. We got info that the mine just ceased communication... No beacon no emergency line nothing..." She said and followed him...she wanted to get to know him...better to have a friend then a stranger on your side

So...tell me a little about yourself.. We ain't strangers hear"she said smiling

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Dominik Borra"]

"That's strange.. Worth the investigation. And for me..." He paused. He only told Lady Kay this before... "I... was taken at a young age by the Sith to be trained as an agent. They found and chose me specifically because of my.. situation.. at the time. Long story short, I slit my fathers throat after he beat my mother to death." With a deep breath, he picked up his rifle and started to take it apart, his pistols now clean as whistles. He didn't seem to want to continue.

"What about you [member="Stardust"]?"

She nodded and listened as she sat down and started taking saber apart...it wa wmostky so her hands were busy"I lost my parents at a young age...14 actually "she said and sighed" they were killed by a explosion"she said and trailed off.."it causes me to have to have most of my head replaced"she said and looked off
[member="Dominik Borra"]

He stopped and looked at her when she mentioned her head being replaced. Then he looked back at his rifle. "So I'm not the only one put back together..." he reached up and twisted his helmet to the side, small bursts of air shoot from the side with a hisss. He lifted the helmet off of his head, and shook his hair so it would stop sticking to his face.

domini10.jpg

He turned to her, looking at her with his right eye. There wasn't any metal plating, at least not visible, but the eye itself was far from organic.

14.jpg

His voice was a lot different, the voice modulator gone. "A Sith gave me this. Stuck his lightsaber, right into my eye. Cut my karking left arm off too." He put his helmet back on, twisted it, and the old voice was back. "So yeah, that's why I'm not with them anymore. How'd you wind up here?"

Heheh hardly"she said and watches his helmet his and it come off...she had to admit...he looked pretty handsome...she then looked closer and saw his eye.."so you have a cybernetic eye to huh"sge said teaching to the back of her head and pulled a chip out...her eyes soon lost color as she held it up"this here...is how I see...this stores all the data so I can see"see said and put it back"I came here...well to be honest because I got a lay off of James...and got to know him and well...here I am

[member="Dominik Borra"]

He watched as her eyes went blank. More and more people suffering. It made him feel sad. "Funny thing is.." he turned to his rifle. "The first time I met James, I practically had a gun to his head. But the whole place was burning and blowing up, i just had to leave instead of dealing with him. If I had made the fuses for those bombs just seconds longer, he wouldn't be alive, and this whole company would be nothing. Funny that a bomb going off early, could actually do good." He kept scrubbing his rifle.

Hahahahha"she laughed and smiled"well then that's a way to meet him.."she said and slowly out one saber together"one thing can lead to someone meeting another"she said and chuckled"so what made you join our fellow group hub

[member="Dominik Borra"]

"Well, I'm guessing you know Lady Kay, and how close she is to James. I'm her bodyguard of sorts, and after defending her from Bounty hunters, James offered me a job. A job here. My home is gone, and I was out of things to do, so I took it. and here I am." he said simply, leaving out all the details and inbetweens. "What about you? How did you end up here?"

She nodded listening and thought for a moment... This man had no home...where did he stay...something for her to think on"how'd i get here...I ended up laying with james and he gave me a job...started from the bottom and got to a grand admiral
[member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

He raised an eyebrow at her statement, although it would be under his helmet. "You slept with him?" he laughed a little bit. "Well, I guess that's one way to get a job." After a second, he added a "Kidding." to his words. He didn't reveal that he himself had actually.... never slept with anyone. He's been too busy keeping himself alive and ending others lives.

[member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Stardust"]

Gray was meditating in Star's room the whole time working on telekinesis and force sight as he did. He got in some training but then he realized Star had never popped in to say hi or give him a kiss or even inform him of what was going on. She normally kept tabs on him at all times, partly because she didn't want any woman getting too close to him or vice versa. Of course Gray would never do that, bu he did have a weird habit of having women want to get into his pants. He didn't get it honestly, but he knew better than to make his girlfriend mad or he would have to sleep on the floor for awhile. He opened up his eyes and stopped meditating. He got up and went looking for Star.

Gray followed her force signature, something he was working on lately, and ended up coming into the empty room that the new guy and Star were talking to each other in. He smiled as he came in. He said, " So this is where everyone was at. Getting to know each other here or planning things out for the mission?" He wasn't really contributing much, but what could he really when he just showed up. He went over to Star and wrapped an arm around her waist. He gave her a kiss on the cheek. Once again instinct kicked in and he found himself giving Star attention she never had to ask for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom