Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Most flavorful gum--Stygum

Yes ahhaha one way for sure"she said and laughed

She looked over seeing [member="Gray Raxis"] in the door and smiled"hahah just getting to know him and now we gotta start planning "she said and brought a holoprojector put" so I took the time to get a map of the mines nothing unusual about it standard mining equipment and docking areas for ship"she said as a image came up highlighting the areas"now this are is known for pirate activity however I don't know if it's actually pirates or something much...much worse
@dominik barro

Dominik looked up as Gray entered the room, and he went back to cleaning his gun. He felt good about Star now, but he was still unsure about her boyfriend. "Are there any dangers that come up from the mines? Underground creatures that could have overtaken the mine?" Dominik asked, not even looking at the hologram. He knew little to nothing of Aeten II. Pity he didn't do his homework.

[member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Stardust"]

Gray looked over the data as they both spoke. He didn't like the way things looked to him. He removed his arm from around her waist and put a hand over his chin. He pointed with his other hand as he said, " I seriously doubt this was pirates or creatures. If it was either then there would be some form of communications making it out of the place. But the issue is that there wasn't. The mine has just been silent and dead. No digital messages. No holograms. No verbal messages. Not even a single person spouting crazy babble. It feels much more planned and sinister to me. If I was going to try to take the mine without any word of it leaking out, I would set up a jamming field around the place to block any communications being sent out of the place. Then I would move in to disable the communications station and ships at the dock so that they could not get a message out or escape. Those buildings are right next to each other too so it would be very easy. Just take them out using stealth then I could eliminate every living soul in the mine without worry."

Gray moved his hands down to his hips and frowned. He said after a moment, " That is what I would do and my opinion of this though. What do yall think? Any input on my theory?" He looked at the both of them as he waited for an answer. He really wasn't liking the looks of this mission.

Stardust listened and started moving little jamming looking thing to where he said and nodded*that could the problem which means someone had to of sneaked inside the mines as a worker and set up stuff like that"she said and moveda lil hologram of her ship to the far side"we can come out here and shut down every droid onboard...that means every power will be shut down and drift in slowly"she said marking their path"and once were close I can have fighters swarm in and eliminate any fighters that may be present and have my ship engage any who attack"she said thrwoing a mock battle up"then we land and fight our way inside and destory the jammers

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Dominik Borra"]

"I agree with [member="Gray Raxis"] ." He started to put his guns back together, clicking them into place and powering them up. "Sounds like something I would do as well. The plan sounds solid, although some reconnaissance first would be good, to tell exactly what we are dealing with." He finished putting his rifle together, then slid the scope on the top. "So, I could be in charge of that? Report on what I see?"

[member="Stardust"] [member="Dominik Borra"]

Gray listened to both of them speak and said, " That is not what I am saying we do, but what I think was done to the mine. Our best bet is to go in and check out to see what is going on. There is a reason the mine has remained silent for so long, and I bet it is because it has been kept on a minimum crew and guard size to run it in secret. I bet some group took it that is trained for these kinds of operations, and we will have to deal with them if we want to take the mine. If my hunch is correct then we can just go in and wipe them out with little issue. They wouldn't exactly have a force close enough by to offer them aid before we could pull in a defensive fleet." He looked at the both of them before he added, " What do you think? Have the fleet be on stand by as we check out the situation then call them in as or after we eliminate the forces there. I'm not going to do anything unless yall agree with it too."

Stardust nodded listening to both"hmm hmm I say we all go in silent"she said and brought up a escape pod"we can get them by surprise..jetson the pod right into them"she said and smiled"if what gray is saying is correct t

Dominik thought for a moment. "There will always be ways to approach this. Surprise is the best way. Jettisoning a pod right into the mine would work well for a surprise. We just got to enter an area that can't be surrounded. Do you not have lifeform scanners on this ship?" He asked. "If we could tell where a large concentration of them were, we could use the blast of the pod smashing into the ground as a way to take some of them out. What do you think?"

[member="Stardust"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray listened to both of them and said, " I agree with Dominik about looking for the lifeforms and then launching the escape pod into them......" He frowned a bit as he thought about something. He added after a moment, " Actually that would be a bad idea. If they are inside of the mine and we launch the pod towards it we could do damage to the mine itself. It wasn't stated but knowing James he would want us to take the mine for our own use. We need to minimize damage to the property as much as possible. I think we could still launch ourselves in the pod into the mine area, just needs to be the outside area and not the mine itself. How does that sound?"

Stardust made a few adjustments and nodded"alright we got the plan all set up we'll jettson and land on the outside and make our way in"she said as she got a notification "just in time were exiting now

"Oh, yeah. I'm used to bruning places down to cover my tracks, I'm sorry." He slung his rifle over his back, his pistols in their holsters. "So, I guess that's the briefing." He stood up. "How long until we arrive?"

Gray nodded to the both of them and then smiled. He said, " Alright, then we are all in agreement and know what we are doing. This should go by quickly once our feet are on the ground. Just remember to shoot and stab everything that doesn't seem friendly. Honestly, I just assume nothing down there is friendly personally, so...." He heard what Star had to say and then turned to Dom. He said, " Seems we arrive now. I'm going to grab my stuff and then I will meet yall at the pod doors. Look forward to seeing you in action Dominik." He held a hand out for the man to shake and waited to see what he would do. After he did it, Gray turned to Star and gave her a kiss on the cheek before he headed to her room to retrieve his stuff.

Gray had gotten himself loaded back out and had his helmet back on. He was waiting by the escape pod doors like he said he would. He was ready to get this mission over with for several reasons, and all of them because it benefited everyone in the company.

Stardust went to speak to Dom but gray had answered"indeed the ship will go out far and shoot is out..after whih it'll retreat to a safe distance and await my command

She smiled and got her stuff ready...the usual dc-17 commando pistol with the blaster rifle"

She smiled and approached and pod and smiled'normal work day huh gray?

Dominik looked over his gear one last time. Two handguns, his rifle, and his sword at his back. He left his powerful handgun from the Mirrorverse back in his ship, and he forgot to grab it. Hopefully he didn't come across anything with high energy shields he wouldn't normally be able to pierce. He found the pod doors and met Gray there. "I hope to see you in action too." He replied. He kept his rifle and sword at his back, and drew his two handguns and entered as Star came down. "Normal day for me too. Feels like I'm with the Sith once more. Except, you guys aren't a bunch of psychopaths wanting blood."

Gray chuckled at what Star had to say to him. He heard Dominik reply afterwards and chuckled once more. He said as he held an arm out indicating he was letting Star go in first, " It will be a normal day for me if we are out numbered 10 to 1. And you have no idea how much of a mess a normal day of work is for me. Remember when we went to Bespin Star and got ambushed by pirates? Profitable surprise for us with them having cortosis like they did." He got in after Star and closed the pod door. He got himself strapped into a seat so Star could launch the pod and guide it to the right spot. Although it might have been better to let Gray pilot it instead. He was the best at crashing ships in the galaxy after all. Which was odd considering he grew up on ships his whole life. He got ready for when they landed so he could head out immediately with guns a blazing.

She smiled and got in the seat as she checked everything"alright ship will be within range in 3...2...1 and

She pressed the button and the pod shot out, star adjusted so they were heading straight into what looked like a few guards"hold tight boys

She said and laughed as she gunne dit and hit the ground kiccking stone up and destorying the gates"alright rides over proceed out the vack"she said as she started to unbuckle and shots went right past her as she cursed"crap crap my belt is stuck"she said and growled before looking at [member="Gray Raxis"] and [member="Dominik Borra"] *I'm stuck!

Dominik buckled into his seat, and sat quietly as the pod launched. He felt the familiar shake as the pod was shot out towards the base, and just waited until they smashed into the ground. As soon as they did, he unbuckled and stood up. He looked and heard Star cry out that she was stuck, and shooting blindly outward with his right gun towards the guards, he shot his left handgun at her straps, destroying them. "Come on!" He stepped out and dodged the first few strikes, shooting back with crazy precision due to his robo eye. Two went down due to shots in the head and a third took cover. Dominik himself took cover behind the pod, waiting for the others.

[member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Stardust"]

Gray held on as they crashed into the ground and kept going forward for a ways. He had his buckle off immediately and then heard Star couldn't get her own. Dom was firing at the straps, which was a terrible idea for several reasons other than it wouldn't work. The problem right now was the immediate fire they were under. They were ready for them it seemed and didn't even take the time to check to see what had happened to the people inside of the escape pod. That meant there was absolutely no reason for mercy this fight.

Gray took his bayonet on his rifle and cut Star's straps off completely for her. He then began to return fire to the enemy as he moved backwards towards the exit. He knew Star would be okay and able to handle the rest herself. He got the hatch opened up on the pod and climbed out. They had somehow missed the buildings of the mine and were close to the mine entrance. That was a good place to be at right now. He took a look and saw the communication building and the dock. He said, " I'm going to take out the ship on the dock. Someone take the communication building and someone hold the line on the mine entrance. When we have the building and the ship is gone we will regroup and sweep the mine."

Gray got out and moved towards the dock. There was a single ship sitting at the dock. It was a transport ship designed to take the mined crystals off to wherever they were destined to go, but had some respectable firepower even for cargo vessel. It wouldn't be too hard to take it out by launching a couple of grenades at its engines. He just needed to get past the guards now.

Stardustflinch when dome shot and kept moving against the straps till [member="Gray Raxis"] cut her lose as she pused the belt off and grabbed her gun as she got out and peek out"something tells me they don't like guest one bit"she said and chuckled as she fired at some in cover"

I'll take the com building"she said as she sighed and dashed out to the building weaving through fire as shr pulled her sabers out and started blocking before slicing the two in front of the door and kicked it down entering

[member="Dominik Borra"]

"I guess I'll hold the line then!" He said as they both dashed away from him. He cleaned up the closer guards, but some were a good 50 meters away. Still within pistol range, but he just felt more comfortable with his rifle, despite it being so close. While behind cover, he swung his rifle around his body where he caught it in his right hand. Snapping in and out of cover, he took aim and shot in less than 2 seconds, then got back behind cover. These guards weren't the best armored or the best trained, he could see. Someone else way smarter than them must have come up with that way to take over the mine.

@Stardust @Gray Raxis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom