Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Morning Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes! You know what it is don't you. Shall I tell you? It's the least I can do. The force isn't strong children, flesh is stronger! Look around you. Look at the people with you. That is strength! That is power! What is the force compared to the bodies that command it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I give you this!"
WW2tegx.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Master
  • Species: Albino Zeltron
  • Appearance: Pale skinned covered in scented oils, black eyes and a slim physique. With perpetually bleeding wounds on the palms of her hands and grafted spikes protruding from her head. The kyberite spikes are attached to the bones.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Nicalò
  • Loyalties: Firebird Society
  • Wealth: Opulent palaces donated by members drawn into her service.
  • Notable Possessions:
  • Qixoni crystal necklace
  • Solari crystal stakes
  • Kyberite spikes
  • Skills: Highly charismatic and well spoken. While lacking combat capabilities she works to convince tens of thousands to fight for her.
  • Personality: Charismatic and calculating, she knows how far she can push others and how to raise the fervor of her followers thansk to her empathic capabilities.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Words.
  • Combat Function: Largely non combative in nature she is not skilled with blaster or sabers and force wise most are passive skills. Her telepathic skills to read minds and situations usually work to avoid and leave confrontations.
Strengths:
  • Pheromones and Empathy: Something hidden to most, her natural pheromones and empathic capabilities as a zeltron allow her better chances to manipulate crowds.
  • Exultation: Study under the one and the all leaders has shown the morning star their secret. Through the force her body vibrates and telepathic euphoria that can become addictive for others.
  • Perpetual Focus: Her grafted crystal spikes and hand wounds are a great source of pain and anger... of rage that feeds her power. The lightside crystals burn white hot when going through her skin to cauterize the wounds mostly. A little oozes out still from the wounds.
Weaknesses:
  • Stealth Be Damned: Not one for being subtle, the force enhancements to her body have turned her into a beacon of the darkside for anyone who can sense her.
  • Force Dependency: Her bones, her skin, her body itself is essentially reliant on the force to continue to function. Around force nullification technology or artifacts she can become almost sickly and enfeebled.
  • Brittle Bones" The grafting process relies on the force to knit and hold together its subjects, without the force their bodies almost breakdown and collapse from the broken bones and crystal.
  • Perpetual Pain: The lightside crystals are used to focus her anger and hatred but there is no denying a darksider touching the crystals burns and hurts. Without her focus to channel it she can go into agonizing pain.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
There is not much known about the Morning Star before she appeared with some of the firebirds. Mutilating herself sometime when she was younger and studying with several cults from around the galaxy on how to entice and bring in followers. She was given a small room on a ship and within weeks she had managed to convert to a religion several of the soldiers who had been there.. the ship within a month and it was spreading. With the changes and darker tone of the Firebirds they were bringing in the Order of the terrible glare and from their dark world. She was able to rise through the paramilitary group and bringing a religion to them that would inspire them.

The inclusion of the order of the terrible glare altered her as they had secrets from the piius dea... they were ancient and had launched crusades across the galaxy against others. With her talents at speechcraft and enough beings who could corrupt and sustain the forces.. they might be able to build up to another crusade. She was working towards it but it would require time and she needed to solidify the people who she would have overseeing them. From a military commando who could raid and retrieve recruits to convert.. to a force user that could oversee and ensure their compliance. She had spent the time but it would need to be used.

She was reborn though as the morning star from their dark word she would be a shining symbol to it and actively work to convert all who were brought to them. From the population of the planet to the ones who were there and in the unknown regions the Firebirds would start small.. backwater worlds where they could gain members and practice the tactics best needed to crusade against more and more of the galaxy.

“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”​

Last edited:
Hey,

This is an interesting character with a unique theme though I have a few questions. The Solari crystal you linked stipulates adherence to the Lightside of the Force though this character appears to be dedicated to the Darkside of the Force (reading the weakness "Stealth Be Damned").
Shaela Nuur's Solari crystal was one of the oldest and most powerful lightsaber crystals of the Jedi Order. It was a light orange gem that only a Jedi who was pure in spirit and an ardent follower of the light side of the Force could use. It could not be corrupted by the dark side and its owner had to always stay pure of heart for it to function.
Stealth Be Damned: Not one for being subtle, the force enhancements to her body have turned her into a beacon of the darkside for anyone who can sense her.
Could you clarify how this interacts with your NPC?

I believe opulent is misspelled under Social Information, Wealth section.
Wealth: Opulant palaces donated by members drawn into her service.

Balaya Praelior Zambrano Balaya Praelior Zambrano

Rach'ta Rach'ta yes the bleeding wounds on her hands are where the solari stakes come into play. To show her faith she does a stigmata with them through her hands. I can make it more clear though.

and I believe I have it more clarified with her strengths and weaknesses. Let me know if I need to change or make more edits

So far so good!

Could you clarify this ability?
Exultation: Study under the one and the all leaders has shown the morning star their secret. Through the force her body vibrates and telepathic euphoria that can become addictive for others.

The link provided leads to this:
The Exultation was the term for a biological feature of the male t'landa Til used to attract female mates. It was created by deep vibrations thrummed by the males' throats and a pseudo-telepathic projection of ecstasy and extreme pleasure.
My confusion comes from the linked ability being biological and limited to the t'landa Til species but the strength references the Force, as a Force-based ability.

The strength reads as attempting to replicate the effects of the t'landa Til ability by way of the Force, with no specialized organs. Or is your intention to represent a fusion of biological abilities with the Force in which your NPC has specialized organs?

Balaya Praelior Zambrano Balaya Praelior Zambrano

Rach'ta Rach'ta | Balaya Praelior Zambrano Balaya Praelior Zambrano

Howdy - I'll be handling the secondary for this. Good job, but, just one thing to fix.

1.) Image Credit: This link is broken - It will need to be fixed.
Image Credit: [ Provide credit to the original artist of the images in your submission. Link to the web page where it can be found and state the name of the original artist if possible. Each image used must be credited. Use TinyEye, Google Image Search, or the Image Credit FAQ to help.]

Just give me a tag when you're ready for me to look again. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom