Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Miracle Initiative

@Vulpesen @Ra'a'mah @Stardust Bloodstone [member="Matsu Ike"] @Errreembuhr

Cynthia looked towards Star. "Star, you are stronger than this. Don't let the words of hollowed and vengeful souls brake you. They are in hell for a reason." She said coldly but with reason. Manda was nothing like this. These souls was tormented, where the souls with Manda was likely at rest and at peace. In here each of them would likely face their demons of atrocities they'd have done causing lives to end. It would likely brake each of them in ways that they'd never imagine but Cynthia knew that she would come out stronger if something tried to weaken her. While Cynthia had ended live's non of them was the type to be called a good person. It left her struggling to think over the screams that what demon was she to face?

"Let's not waste time huh?" Cynthia walked closer to Vulpesen and leaned closer. "So your people, do you know where they are?" She asked quietly. "Give me a direction and I can move off ahead, see what is what."

Stardust seemed to be the one most affected by the location, her reactions being exceptionally noticeable by the Wookiee. Even his droids seemed to feel whatever equated to concern and fear towards her. Though it could have just been that even the powerful presence of the force was affecting even their artificial construction. This was a dangerous place if her and Ra, both of them beings powerful in the force, were so heavily troubled and tested.

One of the only in their group who seemed calmed and at peace despite everything was the Mandalorian woman. Her attitude, not to mention her flamboyantly colored hair, made him think of Helly Reyne, someone he knew would never risk coming to a place like this. They would likely get along well, he thought, as he continued pressing forward, making his way to the front alongside Talus as the other droids held to the rear.

"If you're scouting ahead I'll go with you," he said when [member="Cynthia Garon"] asked [member="Vulpesen"] where his people might be. "I may not do much hunting anymore, but I can still do well as a scout."

[member="Stardust Bloodstone"] @Ra'a'mah [member="Matsu Ike"]

Looking between [member="Cynthia"] Garon, and [member="Errreembuhr"], hoisted the crystal in his hand. "Give me a moment. I'm bonded to the portals, not my people... not directly at least. Ember, keep that weapon of yours at the ready and yours ears open." Closing his eyes, the Valde focused on the artifact in his hands, as well as the pendant on his neck. Holding the heart of the galaxy once more, Vulpesen felt the fuzz in his mind clear. Perhaps it was his connections to the netherworld that made this possible in the first place, but with such a powerful enhancer for his abilities, possibility was becoming assuredly.

Snapping his eyes open, their golden light seemed to blazed brighter than ever, looking like flames in his skull as his mind travelled across the landscape. He saw soul after tortured soul, people who had been murdered, or murdered for their own gains. He heard the cries and sobs. He could see scores of people who didn't deserve to be here, but had been snatched up by the cataclysm that had affected the living world. Then, finally, he heard it. Howling. Proud, unbroken, but filled with rage and determination. It wasn't a cry for help. It was a challenge for this cruel dimension to try again for they had not yielded.

Gasping for air as he snapped back into his body, it was all Vulpesen could do to not break into a sprint. "This way!" His face donned a determined expression, and while his eyes dulled, his face seemed to brighten like a sun while he offered a small prayer. "Varos, the force, hell even Wulren, if anyone or anything is listening... thank you!"

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

[member="Vulpesen"]

She wanted to break, she wanted to stop there and...simply just stop. However she felt her sister there comforting her ans she felt her close friend encouraging her, she swallowed her fear and pushed forward along with them ignoring the demons around her as they cried and wailed. She looked back to ra as she nodded then to cynthia as she smiled

ive got this...ive got this

She said and let a breath out. Glancing back up she covered her eyes once [member="Vulpesen"] suddenly started glowing, she glanced around seeing more demons of her past those mutalited by the rakghoul virus she had helped let loose. She closed her eyes and kept moving forward as she followed the leader with a smile

right behind you!

Pushing past the ghostly images of the children, Ra turned her head to listen to what Cynthia had to say. Suddenly she wondered why those children were here. If this was Hell, they had been innocent. Both she and Stardust were strong women and while the memory haunted her, she couldn't change what had happened.

Cynthia offered to scout ahead of them and Vulps quickly gave them a direction. The change in him was amazing and it filled Ra with some awe. His eyes glowed naturally already and after he got a bearing on his people, his face glowed almost as much. Like a sun breaking through the clouds on a rainy day. It was infectious and Ra picked up on it.

Following the guide of his steps, Ra kept quiet. A goal was set and purpose found here. The ghosts of her past drifted away and she now focused on what was around them.

Zhin hopped in his ship and headed to Csilla, a place that he'd never dreamed of visiting on normal circumstances. No, today's adventure was far from normal. It involved actually going into hell, literal hell, and then bringing back a very large population of his kind to the world of the living. Now he wasn't invited to come help, it was more like he blended in to participate. Considering he was a Zorren it made sense for one of them to come help another, so he did just that. Zhin also came for another reason but that would be revealed later as it seemed everyone who arrived on time had already entered the portal.

As a Jedi he was used to flying a smaller ship so when a man gifted him with a YTA-2150, Zhin was almost forced to get a droid to co-pilot. He'd stopped flying long ago because he simply had no reason to go off world. Getting back into it was strange, especially when restarting with a bigger ship. Perhaps if he had better piloting skills then he would've gone in with them. In the end, it really wasn't all that important that he go inside. He had another reason for going there after all. That reason being... well, he was curious if a certain person was present.

From what he understood the amount of Zorrens inside the portal was an insane number, so there was a good chance they'd be there for a bit. Giving Zhin plenty of time to both find that certain person and assist in the mission. He left the ship and approached the portal, making sure to keep some distance in-between it and himself. He'd sit down, legs crossed and close his eyes. All he could do now was wait.

[member="Vulpesen"] | [member="@Ra'a'mah"] | [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Errreembuhr"] | [member="Cynthia Solus"]

Cynthia looked at the Wookiee offering to join her. Although she knew she could cover ground faster alone. It didn't mean however that the Wookiee couldn't act as a mid point. "Look fuzz ball, scout with me at you own risk, but I can get further alone and if we get spotted by a bunch of nasty then I can't protect you like I can myself. Stay close to the group you may need to be here if something shows up. I'm not saying this to be mean but I came here with my own reasons." She said with a quiet voice so others in the group couldn't hear her.

Cynthia looked at Vulpesen as he gave her a direction. "Thanks. Anything I see that needs reporting I'll come straight back. Anything I need to keep an eye out for out here?" She asked Swinging her Sniper rifle around. For once a gun was more reliable than the tool used by force users. Even in battle she found her weapons more reliable. Sure they had high maintenance but it was worth the effort. Although she wouldn't mind trying her hand at using such a weapon someday.

[member="Vulpesen"] | [member="Ra'a'mah"] | [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Errreembuhr"] | [member="Zhin Zondaar"]

Errreembuhr found the bravado and confidence of [member="Cynthia Solus"] both humorous and reassuring. She was bold, but he got the feeling that she could back her words up. With a nod, he replied, "I can protect myself just fine. I've been doing it for almost two-hundred years." He reached down to the blaster pistols he carried, readying them as he looked to the droids that came with him as [member="Vulpesen"] gave them a direction to move. "Talus and 359, you two come with me. We'll cover the middle ground between her and the group. The rest of you stick with the group and keep in contact."

He looked back to Cynthia, giving the much smaller woman a nod. "Whatever your reasons for being here, we're all in it together. This place... there's something about it. I don't have the Force to use like others, but even I can feel the danger."

[member="Zhin Zondaar"] | @Ra'a'mah | [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Vulpesen"]

Matsu looked at Vulps and she was listening to the others with a small thought forming in her mind... mostly as he was trying to use and bond with the heart. It wasn't exactly something easy to use but he was finding his people. THe jedi master standing there silent as the others seemed to be having visions and conversations. 'Interesting' was what she noted in her mind. She knew the netherworld could play tricks on yoru mind if you let it. A living being here wasn't exactly natural but she waited. Sensiung what Vulps was searching for when she opened her eyes moving away. The golden shape appearing in the distance as the fingure was more formless and featureless but you could make out a humanoid form. "Master Ike, you came here again... we don't have to help you get out do we?" She smiled and spoke to the force spirit... from the gap she had met a few hostile ones and some who just got bored. "No no no, just helping someone." It seemed amused and warm until speaking. "I'd say be careful, the mind can play tricks and given what has happened here. THe rift to ruusan is still open as well as other places." She understood and well Vatsu a city they created could function to aid and place thousands.

Allowing Cynthia and [member="Cynthia Solus"] and [member="Errreembuhr"] to forge ahead, Vulpesen walked befhind the line, feeding directions as he walked along the surface. He found it curious that while everyone around him was suffering from visions of those they'd wronged or lost, he remained clear of mind. Of course, he wouldn't allow himself the delusion that he had done no wrong. His years in the sith had made such beliefs impossible. He had certainly felt loss and caused it aplenty. Thinking on it, he figured that perhaps he had simply seen what he needed to see already. And his mind was too focused on his task to be affected by such tricks.

"I'd forgotten how much I hated this place... everyone stay on your toes. It'll be awhile before we reach my people. And not all that we cross will be visions." His eyes closed once again, and he allowed his feet to carry him. The heart seemed to beat and pulse warmly in his hands, and his tail swayed calmly behind him, his mind and body comforted by the single stable bastion of force energy in an otherwise turbulent maelstrom. With each step, the sound became clearer. The howling that filled his mind, the call for help, the sound of brothers.

[member="Stardust Bloodstone"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Zhin Zondaar"]

AD-8 Freedom class heavy cruiser exited hyperspace. AD-8 had been sent a communication by [member='Ra'a'mah'] telling him that she was going into the netherworld to help out a friend. AD-8 was in the dark to what this involved but was naturally curious and started heading to the location of the gate but ran into some refuelling problems on the way so was late. He stepped into a transport as the cruiser entered the atmosphere and sat down as it departed the hanger. With him he only brought 20 T-1 drones. As he stepped off the ship he wondered who else was here and who Ra's friends were. He walked over to the gate and, checking all his drones were with him, walked through the portal.

[member='Vulpesen'] [member='Matsu Ike'] [member='Errreembuhr'] [member='Cynthia Solus'] [member="Zhin Zondaar"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

He really had to say that, she gulped a bit and stayed her course right behind them a hand going to her sword nova as she gripped it tight in her hands ready to draw it at a moments notice of anything decided it wanted to die yet again. Those voices whispered out at her as she glanced to each side feeling something was watching her every move

She let a breath out, she hoped tbis place wasnt her fate, she glanced to the right as she saw something running for them. She at first ignored it them was rammed into and thrown out from the group as she gasped rolling before stopping and drew her blade. Standing before her was a vong warrior. Standing tall and obviously mad as it tried attacking her but was only batted off by her blade

go! I can handle this!

She called to the others dodging just barely before impaling the vong, having another run at her with a battle cry

Almost her full attention was on Vulps by now. He was why they were here and no other reason. The hauntings from her past she felt were done. When he spoke and said to be on their since not everything here would be ghosts or visions, she wondered what could stand living here.

Nodding and keeping silent she did as he requested. Both of her sabers were up her sleeves, but a single move would bring the small hilts into her hands. A blaster was on one hip, double saber hilt was on the other. Lastly two knives were in her boots and that was all of her physical weapons. Anything beyond that where she might need to use the Force, her skills there were very limited.

An ugly creature came out of the swirling unknown at them and sent an attack at her sister. The order was given to continue on, but Ra would not abandon her sister.

"No, I'm not going anywhere."

The Wookiee was too far ahead now of them to know what was happening further behind. In fact he was just barely in range of [member="Vulpesen"] and only barely could hear his orders. From what he could hear though they were getting closer and closer to their goal.

"Sir, we're getting a report of another entrant into the gate," one of the droids flanking him stated. "A droid by the name of [member="AD-8"] and a complement."

"AD-8? The Metal Lord?"

Errreembuhr had never met the Lord, but he'd heard of him during the brief time he'd been a member. The extra help would be much welcomed on an expedition like this.

"Indeed, Sir."

"Good. We should be close to our goal here in any event."

@Ra'a'mah | [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Cynthia Solus"]

@Errreembuhr @Ra'a'mah @Stardust Bloodstone @AD-8 @Vulpesen @Matsu Ike

There was no hesitation as the mandalorian woman faced in the direction of the man's people. Flames burst from out the jetpack lifting her with absolute ease. The sound was nowhere near quiet but from up above she could see more ground. All around she could see stray people walking alone amongst what probably was an endless abyss. Although she was surprised to find that the land wasn't flat, It had hills and mountains that stood over people in despair.

It was hard for her not to ponder the anguish these souls endure. The torture knowing of thinking they'd never go back, the heartbreak of knowing anyone close to you would never be seen again, or was unlikely. This place was just misery with a dash of desolation on top. She looked and looked as she flew till reaching a good resting place. It was high up and she'd see anyone trying to climb up the protrusion in the ground. Cynthia had only covered a few mile's but any further her signal to the group might die.

Travelling through the wasteland, Vulpesen was seemingly unaffected by its darkness, however, he wasn't blind to the plight of those that had joined him. As [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] was knocked back, Vulpesen turned to face her conflict, his saber igniting at his side. To him, the figure appeared hazy, almost incorporeal. "Star! I'm not sure what that is, but I don't think the Vong can enter Chaos. Its existence is based on the force!" Whatever that spectre was, he doubted it was as it appeared. In any case, it was likely a sign that the netherworld was starting to take notice of them. "We need to get a move on!" Turning around, Vulpesen continued to follow after the presence that he was feeling.

He could hear it. THe howling was louder than ever, deafening almost. It rattled and buzzed in his brain, and giving in, he dropped to all fours. Star could protect herself. And with the help of Ra and anyone else, he was fairly sure that she would be safe. Besides, he had a mission to see through. I will find them. I'll pull them out of here, and I swear by the stars, I will right these wrongs.

[member="Stardust Bloodstone"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] @Errreembuhr [member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Errreembuhr"] @Ra'a'mah

She fought me next warrior, her blade clashing with it's own as she pushed it back and stabbed right through it before throwing it to the side, another came as she was hit in the right arm watching it glance off as she elbowed it hard roaring put as she kicked it back watching more and more...she panted as she closed her eyes watching memories pass before her eyes as she took a breath and shook her head

just stay dead damnit! Die!

She swung again this time right through the apparition, she blinked moving back as she sliced again and again through them watching them disappear on her. She blinked and rubbed her eyes with one hand as she blinked growing tired as she slammed her sword into the ground

I cant...i cant fight now more...no more

She said as she shook eyes wide with fear

While the first warrior had appeared flesh and blood to Ra, the next several were more like phantoms and only Star was able to accomplish anything with them. Turning her head slightly to hear what Vulps said, she nodded and tugged on her sister.

"Star, they are ghosts. These are not something to fight now. We need to get moving."

If the touch, tug and words did not sink in, then she would just have to force Star to move.

The arrival of AD-8 was missed by her and her focus was on Star.

[member="Stardust Bloodstone"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Errreembuhr"] [member="AD-8"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Zhin Zondaar"]

Drogh

D
Drogh despised this frozen wasteland, he wore little more then his typical robes and mask. His hands and feat were numb with bitter pain, he could almost feel his face sticking to the metallic mask, it was getting so cold. Of course, Drogh wasn't really supposed to come, seen as the "wildcard" Drogh was seldom trusted with anything, little less then a simple pawn. He knew the Dark Hand thought little of him, he knew Ra thought very little of him, and he despised them all. That is why he deiced to get "lost", leaving on his own accord, although that action of immature petty bitterness was beginning to be quite regrettable. The cold washed over him like a bath of spikes, he trenched though the snow, wandering where the hell he was. For such a populated planet, it seemed so empty and dead. Yet there was something else, something that acted like a beacon, a symbol of warmth. Drogh was following that feeling, having nothing else to follow. It was strange, it seemed odd, as if reality had crumbled in on it's self, it felt bizarre and otherworldly, yet it also felt warm. How could Drogh feel these things, without even knowing what it was, was strange even for him. If it be his own madness or something else, it mattered little, Drogh didn't want to die out here in the cold and crept forward.

Then he realized what it was. In the middle of the death stalked planet where nothing grew and only snow remained, he saw something that drew him closer. A portal, a shimmering dark portal sparking with otherworldly energy, distorted and twisted words radiated around it. Drogh should of been terrified, and he was. Yet something else drew him to it, more then it simply be warmer then this freezing planet. Something as if his soul was on a hook, being dragged down to the darkest depths. He hardly noticed the man that sat there, staring into that bizarre abyss, as Drogh stepped forward, his hand extended outwards seeing to grasp this strange thing. Soon he slides his hand into it, before long his entire body shifted though existence.

While others in the Chaos might be slowly beaten down by the madness the suffering souls, Drogh is something else entirely. He is not sane, he is not a man that controls his emotions easily, despite his stoic appearance. As he enters the Chaos, like a violent eruption, almost instantly a ear piercing scream takes hold of him. He is forced on his knees, his mind being shredded and torn apart, merely being in the Chaos shatters his very soul. Pressing his hands to his head, as if he was trying to crush his own skull, forceful tears stream down his face. Then in rushes to take his weeping mask off, letting out a stream of vomit onto the hot scolding ground. His presence sends small ripples, as he cries out in agony.

Drogh begins to slowly laugh, tears still streaming, laughing manically and seemingly for no reason and without control. The darkness is so pure here, Drogh was thinking. So pure and refined, so perfect. Every where he looked, he saw terrified souls, weeping in sorrow or screaming in rage. Despite his reaction, his mind was not fogged, the darkness flowed though him so elegantly, it was sickening. How it passed though his veins, how the very breath was darkness, how the very sky and ground was darkness. All of it was so intoxicating.

Looking up to the firestorm of a sky, Drogh said with simple words that both drowned in despair and washed with joy "I'm home."

@Ra'a'mah @Stardust Australis Skirae @Vulpesen @Cynthia Solus [member="AD-8"] @Errreembuhr @Matsu Ike [member="Zhin Zondaar"]

As AD-8 exited the portal he slowly looked around, the wasteland before him was shadowy and dark, with the air constantly filled with screams of rage or pain. He nodded to the droids left by [member="Errreembuhr"], assuming they were left to guard the exit.

"Which direction did they head?" He asked one of the droids. It pointed into the shadowy mist and AD told a few of his drones to go on ahead and scout out the route and search for signs of the others.

He was just about to head off after the others with the rest of the droids when he heard something exit the portal, followed by screams of pain and vomiting, before laughter. Whatever this thing was it was not something AD wanted to be acquainted with. He looked over and saw a robed figure with a pale, ghostlike face that had tears streaming down it. His mask was lying on the ground beside his kneeling figure. He looked like some sort of sith, laughing about the misery endured here.

AD-8 did not experience this misery as he was not connected to the force or organic so he could only imagine the effects on organics body and mind.

He walked over and lifted the figure up

"Greetings, I am Metal Lord AD-8, what is your name?" He asked the figure. "If you are looking for Ra then I know the way, come" He continued, motioning for him to follow. He felt obliged to help this man, although still didn't trust him.

[member="Drogh"] [member='Ra'a'mah'] [member='Stardust Australis Skirae'] [member='Vulpesen'] [member='Cynthia Solus']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom