Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Master (Darkside Teacher)

c30d65830648e36a33f2c1d503c38caf.jpg

So, The Slave has had a pretty bad history with long term stories with other writers, most notably Master/Slave concepts forcing me to abandon the concept as a whole; but I'd like to still have someone offer themselves as a teacher for this unruly pupil. See, The Slave has an affinity in the force which I can explain all the details over in time, but I'm looking for the beginning of a long storyline here starting with this.

The Slave has pretty much been taken over by The Darkstaff. His half epicanthic nature allows him to keep much of it at tide with the help of drugs, but I want him to not only learn how to control his own power, but the power of the Darkstaff and then some. I'm looking for a master focused in the force, less so the physical side of things; although I'm not against the idea. Who would be down? The Slave and whoever don't even have to be compatible, and character development is what I'm looking for, to transform him further.

In Umbris Potestas Est
"focused in the force, less so the physical side of things"

​That's literally how I wrote Vanessa to be. I'd be more than happy to train him and help him gain control over the weapon.

[member="The Slave"]

[member="The Slave"], I would offer myself up because I do know some mental based abilities. However, I am tight as is, and I think there are plenty of people who would be willing to offer themselves up.

If you can't find anyone you like, and I am still an option, don't be afraid to hit me. up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom