Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Empire: Department of Travel & Commerce

FXaEJk6.jpg

Mandalorian Empire: Department of Travel & Commerce

The Mandalorian Empire, in its efforts to bring prosperity to its people, has opted to open its borders to the Galaxy. In order to partake in this wonder our opportunity, an individual must first purchase one of the Visa options outlined below.

Bronze Tier - 7,500 credits
This Visa grants "tourist" status. An individual may travel through Empire space, access civilian goods/services, and may frequent "tourist" attractions (such as Dubrillion's famous beaches.)

Silver Tier - 75,000 credits
This Visa grants "business" status. An individual has all the benefits of Bronze Tier, plus access to government or business centers. Furthermore, individuals holding this Visa may purchase Phrikite Ore/Phrik*, compliments of Bastion.

Gold Tier - 750,000 credits
This Visa grants "preferred" status. An individual has all the benefits of Silver Tier, plus the ability to take up residence within Empire space. Furthermore, individuals holding this Visa may purchase Beskar*, compliments of Echoy'la.

*Note: Simply purchasing a Visa does not fulfill the requirements for a restricted item, development thread. An actual purchase thread will need to occur. Phrik/Beskar are only available via Barter.

In order to purchase a Visa, simply fill out the form below and enclose the applicable credits. Please note that applications are subject to denial, in which case a refund will be provided.

Name:
Reason for Request:
National Affiliation(s):
Organizational Affiliation(s):
Outstanding Bounties:
Visa Type:

Name: Krayzen Dratos
Reason for Request: To be able to conduct business with the Mandalorian Empire, take up a residence, and also -hopefully- set up a contract with the Mandalorian Empire soon.
National Affiliation(s): One Sith
Organizational Affiliation(s): Drakos Systems
Outstanding Bounties: N/A
Visa Type: Gold Tier.

[member="Isley Verd"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Name: Kassidy Zyn'Meshurok
Reason for Request: Mandalorian
National Affiliation(s): Mandalorian
Organizational Affiliation(s): Mandalorian
Outstanding Bounties: Mandalorian
Visa Type: Mandalorian
Mandalorian: Mandalorian

Reason for Request: Because
National Affiliation(s): United Mandalorian Clans, Crystalsong Commonwealth, Confederacy of the Outer Rim
Organizational Affiliation(s): Jedi (unaffiliated)
Outstanding Bounties: None
Visa Type: Gold

[member="Krayzen Dratos"]

Given the reasons outlined by your form, we offer you a Silver Tier Visa as it fulfills all but the habitation request. We are happy to provide a discount, for the inconvenience.
  • Visa (Silver) - 75,000 credits
  • Discount - 25%
  • Total - 56,250 credits
[member="Seydon of Arda"]

A silver tier visa provides access to our government and business centers, and by extension employment opportunities.

[member="Kass Zyn'meshurok"]

"Because" is not a valid Reason for Request. Application denied.

Name: Seydon Gunn
Reason for Request: A need for unrestricted travel for the sake of plying my trade, without having to resort to unilateral means.
National Affiliation(s): Unofficial Ardan Citizen
Organizational Affiliation(s): Dunaan
Visa Type: Silver

[member="Isley Verd"]

[member="Seydon of Arda"]

A note from Mand'alor the Reclaimer: You, valued comrade of the woman who showed me everything, are always welcome within my Empire."
  • Visa (Silver) - 75,000 credits
  • Executive Discount - 100%
  • Total: 0 credits

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Isley Verd"]

Reason for Request: Unrestricted travel and boarding for recreational, humanitarian and familial purposes
National Affiliation(s): United Mandalorian Clans, Crystalsong Commonwealth, Confederacy of the Outer Rim (loosely)
Organizational Affiliation(s): Jedi (unaffiliated)

LOL. I forgot to fill that out, it was a placeholder for me to think of something. My bad.

Name: Nickolas Vincent Kelts Imura
Reason for Request: For work, personal business, and future company possibilities.
National Affiliation(s): Shapers of Kro Var,
Organizational Affiliation(s): Independent/Cerebus Enterprises
Outstanding Bounties: None whatsoever.
Visa Type: Silver'

[member="Isley Verd"]

Name: Taeli Raaf
Reason for Request: Possible business ventures
National Affiliation(s): Galactic Alliance
Organizational Affiliation(s): Aurora Industries, the Directorate, New Jedi Order
Outstanding Bounties: None that I know of

75,000 credits enclosed

Name: Kaine Zambrano
Reason for Request: [member="Izevel Zambrano"] (#SheCanBendHowFar?) / Sometimes I want to visit my daughter and stay for Sithgivings.
National Affiliation(s): The One Sith Empire
Organizational Affiliation(s): New Sith Order / One Sith
Outstanding Bounties: I think the Republic still has a bounty on me, can't remember.
Visa Type: Gold~

Name: Braxus Zambrano
Reason for Request: Braxus first and foremost has family currently living in Mandalorian Empire Space, [member="Izevel Zambrano"] his great niece, and the daughter of his nephew [member="Darth Vornskr"] lives there, and he would like to sometimes visit his great niece[We Zambranos stick together!] and stay with the family for Sithgivings.
National Affiliation(s): The One Sith Empire
Organizational Affiliation(s): New Sith Order / One Sith
Outstanding Bounties: None.

[member="Isley Verd"]

Name: Aedan Miles
Reason for Request: To make meetings and contracts
National Affiliation(s): None
Organizational Affiliation(s): Brotherhood of the Crimson Lotus
Outstanding Bounties: None I am aware of.

Matreya

Name: Valashu Elahad
Reason for Request: Mutual benefit of both the Mandalorian populace, as well as Merr-Sonn, including mutual purchase, barter, and job offering, as well as residential status for those that would work within the fields, at a location payed for by MSI
National Affiliation(s): None
Organizational Affiliation(s): Merr-Sonn Inc

Titan

[member="Isley Verd"]

Name: Tel Ordo
Reason for Request: To be able to conduct business in and around Mandalorian Space
National Affiliation(s): The Mandalorian Empire
Organizational Affiliation(s): Concord Dawn Arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom