Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The mandalorian bounty hunter with a lightsaber

Hello! I am new to the Chaos server and I am looking for Rp.

Dired Mieflow is a mandalorian bounty hunter who just also happens to be a sith knight. He is someone who can really interact with anyone, given the circumstance. I can do whateverr situation you'd like. Can't wait to be rping with you :)))

Dired Mieflow Dired Mieflow Well nobody has jumped on this yet, at least not on here. Maybe they went to pm's, I know I'm used to looking on lfg not roleplay discussing.

Anyway! I'm up for some options just not sure what would work out best. Got two characters who need to be practiced with and get some stuff in.

Leon Nerrec is my newest, actually meant as a half sibling to Salis. He's a warlord in the New Imperial Order, ruling Nyriaan as a count. A job he did not want to take, but does exclusively because of his parents. Leon rather loves fighting and violence, certainly more than most should, and only really avoids it because fighting was also a part of his fathers culture as an echani, though Leon certainly takes it much further. I'm not sure Leon would have a bounty on his head, doubtful given he only recently ascended, but perhaps something could be done on his planet. Nyriaan isn't exactly a tourist attraction, as it's very dangerous to get into and out of the atmosphere (which also happens to mess with those who have force powers) but perhaps someone might have slipped past. Or perhaps it's something more mild like Dired trying to buy or pick up madilon and they run into each other. Chances are, if he saw a mandalorian, he'd jump on the opportunity to get into a fight. Not to kill him necessarily but he might try and convince him to spar with him. Long as Dired isn't trying to lop his head off with a lightsaber or something. Then he might be a little more serious about it. He is a force user but his force sensitivity is more in Psychemetry which comes to him very naturally, making contact with Dired's armor might do something if there's ever been an extreme event connected to it, or if Dired has a lot of strong emotions during times while wearing it.

Lun Chaan former devaronian turned into an Avansas, Lun joined the Elysium Empire as a student to Sandra Valhoun when the people who kidnapped and transformed her just kind of let her go. She needed help with her powers in the force, and Sandra was the one she came to where she learned force sight. Lun can shapeshift, somewhat, but certain traits always return. One such case is that her eyes will always get nightsister force crystals and tainted crystals to the surface, causing them to glow and her to become blind. She's certainly less violent than Nerrec by nature but does what she needs to. Stands out pretty easily due to glowing patterns from the crystals, and often having exaggerated traits like greater horns that most female devaronians don't have, as well as wings. Most people also feel uneasy around her, aside from the unusual traits, because the crystals have that effect. Not sure the best route we could go with this, maybe they both happen upon someone with a bounty, maybe it's just a meeting like in a cantina or something, maybe there's sparring. Mostly whatever works.

There are actually more I might want to use, but they don't all have enough detail yet to be properly set up. And these two seem like they might work.

Salis Salis We can definitely do the first option, if you’d like you can start the rp. I get the sense that you’re experienced, but I ain’t gonna assume lol. Can’t wait to begin rping with you

Salis Salis We can definitely do the first option, if you’d like you can start the rp. I get the sense that you’re experienced, but I ain’t gonna assume lol. Can’t wait to begin rping with you
Wonderful! Well I'll get to work, did you have a specific preference in regards to what they do once they meet? I'll set it up so that it's open for you to decide what you want to do if I can though.

And I've been writing for awhile but only about...well I guess it's a few months shy of three years here now. Longer than I thought. Unless I did math badly lol.

Dired Mieflow Dired Mieflow Unfortunately, that'd be really hard to explain. Bespin is nearly on the other end of the galaxy from Nyriaan which is where Leon is count of. NIO territory is workable, maybe nearby non-enemy territory. But I think that's just too far away. You can actually see both planets on the map which I am so happy about

I could manage Lun being there perhaps, maybe she went to do something and was on the way back. As where she'd be wouldn't be too far from Bespin. But Leon unfortunately just wouldn't go that far away right now.

Dired Mieflow Dired Mieflow Well I can do either it's just that Leon is more limited to near his location while Lun is closer to Bespin.

Nyriaan is his homeworld by the way, if you want to look at it and then decide whether you'd rather go with Lun on Bespin or Leon on Nyraan that could be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom