Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Lothal Protectorate

MOSHED-2022-9-20-20-54-38.jpg
Alright, I've done a thing. The Lothal Protectorate is a new project of mine, a minor faction operating out of Lothal. They're a collection of local militia leaders and a democratically elected council under the leadership of their current Commander in Chief, Solarus Fynch, and they are kind of tired of people occupying their planet. With a history of getting dragged into the wars of other factions and suffering under oppressive governments, the Protectorate is beginning to cobble together a military force and send out delegates to ensure their continued neutrality, especially after some Imperials decided to be spicy and mine their doonium. So, this is sort of a new interaction thing for people looking for new stories, and I already have some ideas (thanks Valery Noble Valery Noble btw)...

Deplomacy: The Protectorate is looking to set up diplomatic relationships with some factions. They still have doonium to sell, after all, but they aren't looking to have a power roll up on their doorstep again to help without permission. So, if you're a GA senator person or from another faction looking to get in on some doonium trade, could be something for you there. I plan on eventually having this in the first Faction thread.

Jedi Things: Jedi diplomacy could be fun as well, and Commander Fynch has already had a good interaction with the NJO's sword. There is a Jedi history on Lothal, and a ruined temple that could potentially be of interest to some people, so that could be the grounds for an embassy.

Joining the Riflemen: Maybe you have a character from Lothal or want to make a new one. Regardless, Lothal has a small militia force open for interaction and recruitment. Don't expect anything flashy. They're armed with left over BlasTech stuff and ugly starfighters.

So yeah, this is sort of a fun thing I've been working up to. I hope that this can be a smaller scale thing that people can begin utilizing for more grounded, Outer Rim plot lines. Something fun that isn't about the universe ending. If you have any other ideas, you can feel free to reach out via pm or on discord (insert_nickname#9979)

Oh yeah, here's the faction link as well for anyone who may be interested.

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
oh dear lothal, last time Laphisto was there he was imprisoned in a Jedi temple, only to accidentally steal a ship and leave lol. would be interesting to see how his new faction could cooperate with the faction

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Okay, The Fynch The Fynch . I'll bite!

It might be a minute just because of a few arcs\plotlines I need to finish up first, but I think I might have a hook for some pre-existing chars?

Tayl here has something of a history for Vigilante work. Between 4 years on level 1313 trying to rescue her mother, Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , and fun stuffs with Iris Arani Iris Arani along the way, she has the beginnings of a reputation as a gunslinger that always remembers the "little people". Might be room for her to join or at least assist the militia?

There's also her mother of course! She's a war-weary Armorer and Gunsmith that recently started her own company, producing rugged but effective weapons for bounty hunters and homesteaders alike. Maybe she could set up a deal with the protectorate? It's also be a good hook for Tayl to meet them.

Thanks for all the responses. I'm looking forward to getting things rolling with Fynch and the Protectorate. In the interest of the upcoming Invasion, I'll probably delay the first thread (which should hopefully give me time to prep). Until then, feel free to continue to voice any interests that may come up.

My Mando is going to be wandering soon and might stop by Lothal and stay there for a bit if you’re interested. She could provide assistance to the Lothal Protectorate as a mercenary and help train militia recruits as well. In addition I might make a character who can be one of those recruits.

Last edited:

Alright! Sorry for the wait, but the first faction post is finally up!

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
The Fynch The Fynch

Little late to the party but I'm willing to get down with some stuff. Got a few avenues I can take, my character owns Hekler'Kok Defense Industries so he can provide weapons to the Protectorate, at a steep discount due to the fight against the Empire, or can help train the Protectorate's armed forces with help from the Galactic Foreign Legion, a PMC he commands, or a mix of both to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom