Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Lost Sith Lord

This was a new hell for Darth Angonous.

The Sith Empire, an Empire that he dedicated his entire life to gone reduced to cinders thanks to the Galactic Alliance and the Jedi. Ever since he was rescued, The Sith Lord couldn't find anything to go back to. So Angonous turned to the drink, it was the only thing that bought comfort in the dark days ahead. What could he do? What was one Sith Juggernaut no matter how powerful could stand up to the many Jedi hunting down the Sith? Drowning in his sorrows, Angonous remembered what his master told him about. The Armor that belonged to Darth Bane. Maybe if he could find the armor, perhaps he could have a fighting chance against the Jedi. No, Angonous would be unstoppable against them no one could penetrate the armor of Darth Bane. Agnonous would not only fight the Jedi but also form his own Sith Empire, something that can survive and thrive for more than a millennia.

Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate

Sicarius grimaced as she thought of the state of the galaxy, the state of the Sith what they had become, the heights they had fallen from. One that didn’t have to pretend to have to cow to the weak masses, but instead rule them with the might of the Dark Side.

She had gone from being an acolyte for the most truly powerful order in the Galaxy. She’d had a lab, subjects to experiment on had been learning to wield the alchemy of the Dark Side to create fascinating new creatures. She’d been on the path to wield Nightsister Magic with Sith Magic well on her ay to being a Sith Inquisitor and then onto being a Sith Lord.

Now instead of hunting for new subjects, she was the one being hunted. It seemed every government in the Galaxy were hunting the Sith down and putting bounties on their heads. It was a tragic reversal of the old Legend of Jedi Purge’s. Now the Sith were the ones being hunted to extinction.

Sicarius had almost literally nothing to live for other then vague notions of vengeance and a resurgence of the Sith. If there was any solace it was that the urge would be a refreshing way to cull the weakness that had been festering among the Sith. Not so much morals as just pure laziness.

Fortunately Sicarius had always been able student. Not bothered by the sentimentality of ethics. Including that of exploiting her own kinds history and myth. After all Sith were a survival of the powerful, philosophy.

Sith had tracked down what she believed to be hints about Darth Banes armor. The reformer of the Sith into a shadow empire, a Phantom of Menace the Galaxy did not know was running it, ruling it. It was a fitting relic to be rediscovered at the current time. One which may aid Sicarius own study, and perhaps even be a ralling call for her own power.

She had traced the origins back to Ord Mantell. It was unfortunate that her quest took her to a Bounty Hunters hub this side short of Nar Shadda. Truthfully she wasn’t sure where she was supposed to go from the space port, she’d been hoping she could meditate and be drawn to the Dark Side Nexus of the powerful artifact.

As she settled into her meditative state. She only hoped she was not too late.

Darth Angonous Darth Angonous

Darth Angonous continued to drink, it was Grog of some kind he didn't bother to check. The Dark Side of the Force would take care of any drawbacks he might have had from drinking a biological incompatible beverage. Right now, he needed to focus, he needed to focus on retrieving the armor, Angnous wasn't sure if Bane's armor even existed but it was the only sign of hope he was clinging on to right now even if it's a small hope. Just then, the Sith Lord sensed a disturbance in the force, getting up Angonous could sense something no someone mediating on the Dark Side. Could it possibly be a fellow Sith? Angonous continued to follow the disturbance until he saw a scantily clad young woman mediating.

"Are you?" Angonous approached the woman. "You're the one whom I sensed, what do you seek?"

Sicarius concentrated on her breathing, in and out, in and out. Sith Meditation was an important process. Everybody in the galaxy always seemed to think the Sith were chaotic and mad. Killing everything in site, and while that could be fun if the occasion called for it. Sicarius laughed at the thought and covered it up with a cough, then scowled at herself. She should focus.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me

Legend said that Darth Bane himself wrote the code, it seemed a fitting mantra for focusing on his armor. Sicarius was annoyed by the interruption. For a brief moment she was tempted to kill the intruder, as she harnessed the Force, she felt his presence within it.

“I seek a relic, of the past” Sicarus admitted cautiously.

Darth Angonous Darth Angonous

The young woman stared at Angonous caution etched onto her face. She didn't hide how immersed in the Dark Side she was from her very pale skin to her attire. As Angonous continued to observe her, he could feel the woman summoning the Force within her as if preparing to attack. "The Force is strong with you young one," Angonous said. "It's interesting that even when we Sith are hunted to extinction you remain outwardly a Sith from the way you exude the Dark Side to even the way you dress. I can't decide weather to respect that or deem it foolish."

He was actually relieved to see a fellow Dark Sider again, Angonous thought he would have to truck it out alone. Angonous didn't mind being alone but given the fall of the Sith Empire, the thought of being separated from the people he grew up with was surprisingly distressing. Yet Angonous needed to turn that despair into rage and purpose and it seemed that the Force had bought him here to her for a reason. "A relic?" Angonous said. "I wonder if you're talking about the armor of Darth Bane? Since I also seek it for my own ends."

Sicarius eyed the new Dark Sider with curiosity and haughtiness. It was somewhat of a rare experience these days to meet cordially with another Sith. Most were running and hiding throughout the Galaxy. Unfortunately it also meant that what remaining Sith there were left meant that they had to do their best to remain peaceful. A term Sicarius used to view with scorn, the fact was there were just too few of them left.

Some had sought refuge in the Brotherhood of the Maw. Personally Sicarius expected the Maw to fall like a dozen other states had over the years. The Sith would rise again. Until they did however what was left of them were better off being on speaking terms if not quite allied with each other.

“Only a fool, would try to deny who they are” Sicarius said with pride “I try not draw attention to myself, but nor do I hide what I am. It would be pointless to try to do so anyway.”

Sicarius flinched in surprise as the stranger correctly guessed her purpose for being on the planet. Being cordial was one thing, but if this stranger stood in the way of her own ends that made him a rival, if not an outright enemy.

“And to what ends would those be?”

Darth Angonous' Attire

In some ways, the woman was right never hide who you are and embrace it. "You are correct that only fools deny who they are," Angonous said approaching the woman. "However there is a time where one must conceal themselves especially when they are people ready and willing to kill you for your beliefs. Never deny who your true nature but you when your enemy has you on your heels, then you must retreat into the shadows walk among the weak and the fragile until you have a chance to strike."

The Sith Lord frowned. "I easily sensed you," he said. "And I wasn't actively looking for Force Sensitives, could you imagine how easy a Jedi Master who was trained in hunting down Sith would find you? There is great power within you, but you have to control it."

Angonous can feel suspicion as well as rage inside the woman, they both sought the same artifact and it seemed that the woman wouldn't hesitate to kill him if need be. "Perhaps," Angonous said. "The Force bought us together for reason, you do have great potential young one and the Sith are being purged by the Galactic Alliance and their Jedi lapdogs. I seek the armor to gain vengeance over the fallen Empire and to start rebuilding from the ashes the Jedi have created."

Anger formed inside of the Sith Lord. "The Sith still live," he said. "As so as long as we embrace the Dark Side, I think as we hide in the shadows I can teach you the true of Dark Side. How to strike from the shadows and as we remain hidden, we can learn the mysteries of the Force."

A smile formed on Angonous' lips. "After we find the armor," he said.

Sicarius raised her eyebrow at the lecture, she was an acolyte Inquisitor before the fall of the Sith, she knew well what it was to strike from the Shadows.

“A lesson in subtleties”. Sicarius said wryly “I’ll admit humility has never been in my nature. That doesn’t mean I can’t be discreet when I need to be.”

A small part of her wanted to retort with a childs sarcastic wit, but the truth is the words had wisdom to it, even if they were spoken like a Jedi’s false piety and holier than thou attitude. Sicarius recalled the mantra, the Code of the Sith. Passion, Strength, Power, Victory. None of them concepts that lent themselves to running, and hiding like cowards. It grated Sicarius that they were necessary in these times.

“Such measures are unworthy of the Sith” Sicarius curled with contempt “Even if they may be Necessary, for the time being.”

“My power is usually not so exposed.
” Sicarius admitted “I was using them to search for the armor. It was a risk but a calculated one.”

“If the Force is guiding us together, then perhaps fortune and fate has smiled upon me at last. I will not turn my back on it.”

Sicarius looked up at the speech, the path to vengeance. That was a sentiment she could approve of, even dedicate herself to.

“If your purpose is vengeance, than our ends are the same.” Sicarius nodding accepting the new alliance “The armor at its least could give it’s wielder great power, it’s greatest potential is that of a symbol. A symbol for which the Sith could gather around.”

Realisation dawned on Sicarius.

“A cause with Passion, with Passion our Strength, through Strength our Power, with Power our Victory.”

Here was her mantra made real, this was certainly no coincidence. The Force hade heard her prayer and this was its answer.

"Where do we start?"

Hope was a word that the Jedi use to cling onto their feeble beliefs. Hope is an quintessential delusion that the Jedi and the Galactic Alliance use to justify being beaten to a pulp or the use hope to destroy their enemies. It's that same hope that's their greatest strength and weakness. Yet for Angonous hope was all that's left, as weak Angonous found hope it bought him to this young woman who also desires vengeance and the rise to power. Maybe hope isn't as bad as the Sith make it out to be because when they rise again they'll use that same hope to strangle the Jedi.

"The code of the Sith used in a harmony of verbal precision," Angonous said. "My name Is Darth Angonous: The Dark Lord of the Sith and as the Force as my will you will be my apprentice."

The Sith Lord turned around, "we must find charter," he said. "We must search this dustbowl of a planet for a pirate that will send us to the uncharted territories of the galaxy."

Angonous stared at the woman. "Stay close to me my apprentice," he said. "I sense a disturbance in the force, enemies in the dark reaching out for us. You feel it do you?"

Sicarius felt something she did not expect to feel, something she had scorned when the weak had used it to lie to themselves, of a better future. Hope. It was ironic and somewhat poetic that such a sentiment now fueled the Sith when it had once fueled the Jedi. Truthfully it may be one of those aspects both sides of the Force shared, yet refused to admit. It was awfully similar to sentiments of Love. Another force that could cause either side to fall or rise. Dark and Light depending on the circumstances.

“Lord Angonous”

Sicarius bowed appropriately to her new Master. Sicarius sighed in annoyance at what she would have to do.

“A pirate hovel. The most powerful Sith artifact in the Galaxy, and the map to it is to be found in a wretched hive of scum and villainy. I’d almost prefer it to be in the Jedi Archives surrounded by Jedi Shadows. Atleast that would be somewhat more… dignified”

Sicarius frowned and extended her senses

“I do feel a disturbance in the Force.”

Sicarius glanced at her new Master

“Well Master, I do believe we should follow your own advice. Not draw attention to ourselves. Stay in the Shadows. To go undercover. If it’s a pirate hangout we’ll need an excuse to be there. I suggest you be a slaver and I your merchandise. Pirates greed won’t want them to question such a potential profit.. or to sate their lust. If we’re lucky I may even get the information out of them through… alternate means of persuasion.”

"Such scum can be useful pawns in a our plans," Angonous said crossing his arms. "Everyone has a price and the fools on this planet desire, wealth, status, lust. Simple things that you and I use as building blocks to greater desires. They are easy to manipulate and the force does have influence on the weak mind."

The woman did have a good plan, to go undercover as a slaver and slave to find the information they seek and to avoid detection. "Good idea my apprentice you and I have the looks of our respective roles," Agnonous said. "We will find a suitable chain for you and we will get walk through through this wretched hive a place to find the path to our destination."

He could feel his pride rising, like a phoenix emerging from the ashes. The Sith will rise again, the Galaxy will fear and respect the Sith soon enough. Angnous walked towards a box grabbing a chain and slave collar. "We must be keep our heads down," Angonous said placing the collar onto the woman. "We carry the torch for all Sith Lords scattered across the galaxy."

He smiled. "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy!" He declared.

“Yes some scum can be manipulated like the fools they are.” Sicarius acknowledged the point “They desire wealth and status and try to attain pale imitations of real power.”

Sicarius doned the chain with humility with it getting into character for her new role. It was an anethma to her, but she played it well. On Dathomir they had had plenty of slaves, the male Zabraks that served her and the other Nightsisters. She herself was part half Zabrak from the use of breeding with such stock.

Sicarius transformed from a powerful Sith Sorceress to a weak willed slave. Shivering against the cole ducking her head and eyes glancing around feverously for threats, while appearing not be trying to gain attention. As they walked towards a dive bar, the sounds of gamblings, violence and racous laughter came to them. She flinched away from some leering Gamorean thugs.

“Please help!” Sicarius whimpered and begged. They just laughed in their grunting squelling manner like the pigs they were.

Sicarius new it would be better for her Angonous to do the talking, as her Master in both the Force and her persona of a slave. She almost smirked at the thought but schooled her expression before it became noticeable.

Angonous nodded while he strolled through the rowdy bar in Ord Mantel. Though slavery was illegal on the planet, this was in the more seedier more subdued areas of the planet. Many slaves were smuggled through this area where the seedy pilots would take them to Sith Space. "Quiet you!" Angonous yelled at Sicarius tugging at her chain. They needed to play the part to perfection, Angonous could still feel the disturbance in the Force. Something was stalking them, Angonous didn't want to use the force to telepathically communicate with Sicarious but he assumed that his apprentice would do the same and not use her Force Abilities and stick to being the slave.

The men laughed at Sicarius' "predicament" though Angonous had a feeling that she would massacre them without nary a scratch. These people getting drunk, engaging at petty squabbles indulging in the simplest lust. The Sith Lord felt the urge to spit in the disgust on the ground, it was disgusting seeing the people engage in their base instincts. The Sith are taught to rise above that, to use their primal urges to involve into something much greater. That was something that Angonous hoped to instill with Sicarius. Two Gamoreans followed Angonous causing the Sith Lord to whisper in his apprentice's ear.

"Looks like they're interested in us," he said. "Gamoreans often work for the Hutts, perhaps there's a Hutt presence here."

Wouldn't surprise Angonous at all, a Hutt will be very useful for their search. Angonous turned around and frowned at the Pig like aliens. "What the hell do you want?!" he growled.

"The slave girl with you," one of them said. "Is she for sale?"

Angonous looked at Sicarius forcing her on her knees. "Maybe," he said. "But I've spent a lot of credits just to get someone as pretty as her. Besides I seek travel."

"Of course!" the Gamorean squealed. "Our master: Jacen the Hutt has been going into the Galaxy looking lost treasure. We can take you to him and we discuss a possible job? Maybe we can also sell the girl?"

"Take me to the Hutt," Angonous said tugging on Sicarius' chain. "Go ahead and crawl for me," he said to his apprentice. "We need to present yourself as the Hutt's pet."

Looks like there's some progress after all.

Sicarius whimpered in fear and started to sob. Pathetic. It always amazed Sicarius the wretched creature that would allow themselves to be demeaned in this fashion. Better to die then be subjected to this sub existed. It wasn’t the pain or physical unishment that drew Sicarius contempt. Those were part and parcel to being a Sih particularly a Sith Apprentice. Pain was a useful teaching tool, a needed outlet for those inflicting it and if one was attuned themselves a real source of pleasure within the pain. It could be a channel to the passion a Sith needed. Along with the power of inflicting it on others as it was inflicted on you. Pain was a path to strength not weakness.

It was the humiliation that this existed subjected a person to. Total obeidience and submission, being a mere slave, less then an animal. Animals had uses slaves were replaceable, there were far more sentient beings in the Galaxy then there were useful animals. Even animals used for sustenance were more functional then your average slave. Personally she didn’t understand it. It was an uncomfortable experience at worst, but hardly enough to lose the will to live. If anything it should drive a persons desire for vengeance, another path to strength.

Sicarius nodded her head shakenly in character at her Master whispering in her ear

“Yes Master”

Sicarius listened to the exchange with wide eyed doe eyed fear.

“No Master Please! Not a Hutt” Sicarius exclaimed “I’ll… I’ll be good… I promise”

Sicarius struggled against the chain in a futile effort. She had to remind herself to appear frail and fragile, which meant not using her considerable strength, when touched with the force. In truth Sicarius was usually more than capable to use the chain as an effective weapon against the Gammorean pigs and their Hutt Master.

Sicarius was dragged into a private room at the back and threw to the ground presented to the local Hutt. Jacen the gammorean pigs had called him.

The Hutt jiberished in his guttural language.

How much for the Zabraky stranger?”

Sicarius wailed and recoiled. She had the thought that maybe once they were through with this Charade she could use the chain to strangle the Hutt to death. She thought It would be an appropriate and poetic death.

"I haven't decided yet," Angonous said holding the chain tight. "I said on your knees slave!" The Sith Lord growled at Sicarus trying to make it convincing to the audience. "Yet I have heard that you are seeking mercenaries for your trek across unknown territories in the Galaxy."

The Hutt clasped his stubby fingers together. "I am," he said in a thick Huttse accent. "But yet I am not looking for any mercenary from off the street, I need the best for we are venturing into the unknown, my people have scanned the areas and found potential planets with valuable minerals and secrets. Some dating back to the wars between the Jedi and the Sith."

Angonous did his best to maintain his excitement staring at Sicarus, he began to drag her towards the Hutt. "What secrets do you mean almighty Hutt?" he asked. "We can make an arrangement, my slave can pleasure you, make you feel in charge."

He motioned Sicarus to climb up to the Hutt's throne, some Gammoreans raised their axes in defense but Jacen waved his hand. "Bring her to me," he muttered licking his thick and pointed tongue.

"Of course," he said. "My slave is very efficient at what she does, she is rather enticing don't you think." A smirk formed on Angonous' lips. "All I ask is what is hidden in the unknown planets of the galaxy?"

That was Sicarus' cue.

Sicarius whimpered and shuddered as she ascended the steps towards the slug lord Hutt. Filthy slimy creatures of low cunning, very little ability. How they managed to conquer a significant section of space was astounding given most of them could barely move faster than the slime slugs they clearly somehow evolved from. If evolution could even be applied to such creatures.

The Gammoreans dragged her towards the Hutt. When they were close enough, Sicarius made her move.

Whipping the chain in an arc through the air, she looped it around one of the pig men and leverage threw him into the other, they tumbled down in a heap on the floor. Sicarius volted the steps and looped the chain around the Hutt. Unfortunately Hutt’s were impervious to mind tricks, Fortunately their were other methods of interrogation.

“Tell me where your star charts are!” Sicarius hissed in the Hutts ear “You have seconds until your throat spasms and you choke on your own tounge”

The Hutt spasmed and gasped. Sicarius reluctantly eased up.

“ You’ll die before you leave the room. My men will kill you”

“Wrong answer!” Sicarius let loose an electric current through the chain, sending the Hutt into spasms “I just took out two of your armed thugs in your pathetic throne room, while in chains do you think we can’t handle the rabble outside. We’d only have to show them the bodies of those two pigs to back them down”

The Hutt gasped

“The charts! The charts are in the safe behind me”

“What’s the code?!” Sicarius pressed

“No code you need my DNA!”

“Well then I guess I don’t need you” Sicarius jerked the chain with the force severing the Hutt’s throat arteries. Sicarius lifted the chain over to the safe dragging the Hutt’s slimes over the DNA scanner.

“Got em” Sicarius said retrieving the hard drive. She turned to her Master expecting some sort of lecture about restraint. “It was the fastest, most efficient way to obtain the information. Besides the Hutt was likely going to try to kill you anyway. Why pay for something he could steal? It's how these scum think.”

Subtly was not Sicarus' way of doing things, Angonous also preferred the straightforward method but there were times where had to reign it in. Agnonous was testing Sicarus in how she will function during a time where a scalpel was needed. She chose the sledgehammer leaving them both vulnerable. But no matter, they'll have to improvise as while Sicarus has the Hutt at her mercy, Agnouous turned his attention towards the two Gammorean's whom Sicarius knocked out. Before they can recover, Agnouous reached out to the force choking them high into the air. He could taste their fear and their struggle giving him a sense of elation. It felt good to go all out again, the Dark Side coursing through his very essence, the Sith Lord smiled and slammed their corpulent and slimy bodies onto the stone floor. Blood oozing from their mangled corpses, Agnonous slowly turned around to witness the interrogation. Sicarus was straight forward in her methods, It can beat down a weak minded idiot like Jacen but with more hardened people it would proof useless.

Still he did like what he saw, the raw emotion, the determination to get what she wants. Sicarus has the makings of a Sith Lord. She just needed some training. Agnonous didn't blink when Sicarus killed the Hutt, foolish creature he thought he was in control but in reality the two Sith in front of him were held all of the cards. An alarm blared through out the room as soon as Sicarus retrieve the codes. "Impressive technique Sicarus," he smiled. "Brutal and straightforward, I like it. You should've spared that pathetic slug as not only we could've left with our lives but his body also had sensor on him which would activate on his death."

Angnous shrugged. "Doesn't matter, we got what we came here for." he said. "And you have shown tremendous talent, you have the makings of a great apprentice."

He stared at the door, Angonous reached out, his Lightsaber came flying from his jacket pocket it ignited as soon as it entered Angonous' hand with a snap-hiss. "We will have to fight our way out." he said. "Prepare yourself."

Sicarius smirked and gained a glint in her eye, the questioning of the Hutt had been well fun, if a little premature. She usually liked to toy with her playthings for considerable time while using the experiments to further her knowledge of biology. Under other circumstances she’d have loved to have had a Hutt and a pair of Gammorreans to study and toy with further. It had been a field of study of hers for awhile now but she had been researching the origins of evolutions in sentient species. Most sentient species were bipedal suggesting human origins, a specimen like a Hutt which developed on Nal Hutta was something of a novelty a rare one at that. While they were petty warlords most had enough bodyguards that obtaining one for scientific study was generally not worth the effort. Even back at the height of the Sith when she more or less had a continual access to new specimens a Hutt would be rare. It was a pity she couldn’t take the carcass with her for further study.

“This was more fun anyway” Sicarius shrugged with a smile “Too bad we can’t take the carcass with us. I’d love to trace the genomes of a slug like evolution. It’s a hobby.”

Sicarius thought all of this while she prepared for the coming battle, more of a sport really. It was an effect of killing. Sicarius found she become more intelligent and focus able to track multiple strains of thought. After she killed or while she was inflicting or even feeling pain. It’s one of the things that made such activities so enjoyable.

She approved of the way Darth Angonous dealt with the Gammoreans. It was effective and somewhat imaginative rather than just slicing them with a lightsaber. Sicarius approved of imaginative methods. This was turning out to be a fun mission. Sicarius ignoted her own lightsaber using it to shed the chains of her disguise.

“Now time for some more fun”

Siacirus waited for the door to open as thugs charged into a room. The typical Hutt slave races, Nikto, Weequay, More Gammorrean opened fire. Sicarius parried in a series of Shien moves directing the blast back at their source. Once the first wave was down, Sicarius leapt to meet them.

Slicing her lightsaber in a whirl of parry’s, thrusts, ripostes. One Gammorrean seeing its dead brethren let out an enraged squeal and charged at her with a Vibroax. Sicarius made to meet the blow with her lightsaber before executing a quick Trakata maneuver, turning her lightsaber on and off again once past the Pigs own weapon. The Pigs head fell to the floor.

"Graft some blood and skin," Angonous said as the door opened revealing the thugs all of them alien but also poorly trained based on how they were charging towards them mindlessly firing their blasters at them. "Just a small sample can tell us so much about the body," Angonous said batting away the blaster bolts. "That's beauty of genetics!"

It felt good to be in his element, fighting was Angnous' best quality and a Sith Warrior who is unable to fight is like a racer without speeder. It was rather agonizing not being able to use his Lightsaber or to engage into any forms of combat. He'll deal with the consequences later, but for now it was nice to taste the nectar of combat to see his enemies fall in front of him screaming in agony as the deflected shots hit them in various spots from head to groin. Agnonous punched a Weekway who was stupid enough to get close to him using the Force, his entire skull has been obliterated into chunks of blood and skull fragments as he fell down.

Angonous leapt as soon as Sicarus did following up his apprentice's acrobatics with more heavy handed slashes. He was Djem So stylist and a master at that, though he was trained in other forms of Lightsaber combat. Djem So was a Sith style an expression of release. The way the thugs were discarded so easily like a knife piercing through butter was pure art. The Lightsaber was his paintbrush and the pile corpses was his canvas it was beautiful. Once the enemies were discarded, there were more people coming this time they were cladded with armor and flamethrowers.

"Attention!" the announcer shouted. "We have a situation in the Cantina! I want all fracking people to engage the target now!"

Sicarius paused as she realised Darth Angonous was right she quickly sliced off a sample from the Hutt’s corpse. It wasn’t an entire specimen, but it was more than nothing. Certainly enough to trace any hereditary traits or genes.

“Good Idea!” Sicarius said with a grin “Thank You Master. The sample should prove quite educational”

Sicarius returned to the fight with enthusiasm. She was pleased to discover that her new Sith Master was proficient with a lightsaber. Although their current opponents were somewhat pitiful example of combat. Even a Jedi Youngling could cut their way through this mob. Djem So a powerful form. Personally Sicarius preferred the forms with more style and elegance, partially that was because she didn’t have the raw physical strength for the somewhat staunch requirements of Djem So.

These weren’t worthy opponents already some of the smart and cowardly were starting to hover in corners behind turned over table, making panicked pot shots without looking or aiming. Not that they were marksmen to begin with. The Reinforcements were beginning to arrive.

Siacrius gathered the Force into her with her left hand while her right continued parrying with a reverse grip. Sicarius switched from Shien to a Soresu based circling of parry’s not the most effective counter stroke, but useful for defence while she gather the Force around her. This was a fun diversion, but it was getting boring fast.

Once She had gathered enough power to her, she held it at the peak moment, before unleashing Drain Life. Using the life force of the first person to channel the force of the Drain from one person to the next. The rush was intoxicating. All the energy of life filled her up, as if she were a plant absorbing the suns rays. Sicarius swayed with dizziness and euphoria.

“Hmmm that was delectable” Sicarius hummed in contentment “That was the first time I’ve done that outside of a lab”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom