Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Lone Wolf Vs. The Galaxy. (Open to ALL)

Coruscant
Lower Levels
Sector 4B-801
The Last Stop Bar
8:09 PM, Local Time

This bar had meaning. It had history. It had been setup by a Dug to look like an old Human watering hole. Truth be told, Ket didn't even know who had authority on this shathole of a city-planet anymore. Didn't matter. He was here because it was someplace he knew, a place he could get a drink that suited him, and a place where he knew if he f**ked things up enough, someone would see what was going on. He craved attention, but if for no other reason than to exert his will once more.

"No clue who may show up but let's see just who might be stupid enough to slip through the cracks. Maybe my wanted posters are still plastered. I doubt it, but either way, could be fun." the Lupine thought.

Slamming a fist into the door, it creaked open. He strode through, and immediately came to the bar, and told the slovenly human behind it to give him a bottle of whiskey. He waited, and looked around as people laughed and payed cards, argued, and arm wrestled. A typical lower level bar. Sad, what was about to happen.

"Mr. Ket, Sir. Been too long. Glass of whiskey, a triple, on the house."

"Thanks. Oh...do yourself a favor."

"...What?"

And with a hand raised, he let loose a barrage of chained Force Lightning, striking everyone within the room. Smoldering corpses hit the floor and the one bartender looked on in total shock. One by one the bodies fell over, some slamming into pure ash, others with a crisp thud. Ket chuckled and took his drink, taking a long sip as he sat down on a stool.

"Get your broom. Going to be a long night."

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"]
The first indication to Harvi Kwen that things had just become very interesting was when the building suddenly turned quiet. Harvi was alone in the refresher at the time, but even there he could hear the dull roar of conversation. Until that moment, that is. The sudden silence penetrated even Harvi's broken mind, and he drew one of his DT-29 blaster pistols as he exited the refresher. He entered the barroom proper, and just stood, observing the carnage.

"Huh," he said, kicking a nearby pile of ash. Apparently, lighting had struck here. Violently. Harvi walked over to the bar, where his drink still sat, and noticed a strange man that hadn't been there before. He looked the man over, sapphire eyes twinkling with curiosity and madness. His mind worked quickly, and deduced that this man had been the source of the carnage. A sane person would have walked away, or rather run screaming for his life, but unfortunately Harvi was not sane. And, he loved a good risk. He was wearing his regular red smugglers vest, red pants, white shirt, black belt, and black boots. Twin DT-29 heavy blaster pistols were holstered at his hips, and a vibroblade was sheathed at on the outside of his right calf. His red and blue dyed hair was in a sloppy mess on his head.

"Ever thought of taking a job at an electrical plant?" Harvi said, ignoring all ceremony as he took his drink in his hand and leaned back against the bar, insane grin on his face, "Bet you could overload the whole grid. Make a fortune." Harvi took a long swig to finish the last of his drink, and tapped the bar for a refill.

"Master Korr?"

"This is he," replied a cool, clipped core worlder accent.

"Coruscant Security. We got a face-rec hit of an individual on planet who matches ah uh... Ket Von Doorveld-"

"Van Derveld."

"Right, Van Dereld. Well, our records show that you booked him into Jedi custody some years back. Is that true?"

Back when he stood for Raaf and Republic. "Yes."

"Great. Is there anything you could tell us to assist in his apprehension?"

"Officer, Ket Van Derveld is a megolamaniacal mass murderer with a god complex. He also wields the Force. Standby, the Order will be there shortly."

The Sith Empire's spies had been scouring the galaxy for a long time looking for any potential recruits to the cause. And when reports came over the air about a man decimating a bar in Coruscant who seemingly had the ability to wield the force an alert was sent to Bastion informing any who would listen in the Sith that there was a potential aide in their endeavors should they seek him out.

Lord Depravious, Shaidin Kamari, happened to be the first Sith Lord to get ahold of the alert and read the dossier that was immediately printed from Imperial records about [member="Ket Van-Derveld"] . The dossier brought the Sith Lord to the relatively same conclusion that the Galactic Alliance had come to. 'A megalomaniac mass murderer with a god complex' truth be told that sounded like pretty much every sith that had ever existed. Lord Depravious had other plans for the man though.

He took a small personal shuttle from Bastion and immediately jumped to hyper-speed upon exiting the planets atmosphere. He was going to attempt to recruit the man not only into the ranks of the Sith Empire but also into his own sub-faction within the Empire that took men like him - loose cannons - and fashioned them into something precise and devastating.

The Lord Kamari also realized that the Galactic Alliance was soon to catch word of this and probably attempt to arrest the 'Lone Wolf'. So he knew that he had to reach Coruscant before they could and discreetly pull the man out of Coruscant from under their noses. There would be enough time to shed the blood of the Galactic Alliance and other members of the lightside, but for now Lord Depravious had other plans for this man.

In but a moment, Ket looked over his shoulder to see Mr. Kwen downing his drink. Yet, he held no fear. Corpses littered his feet, yet the boy before him felt not one way or another. A strong mental will, he had. This intrigued the Lone Wolf greatly. He turned his head as he sipped his drink gingerly, and spoke in a low, almost inhuman tone. "Liked that, did you? Stick round, my boy, and you will see what the Force can truly do, when you are capable."

Ket winked, and just as soon, his deck bleeped. it was no smaller than a credit card, and it was st up to scan mentions of his name. A lightly outdated Diamond Deck by one [member="Johnny Diamonds"] . And as he looked to it, he saw a very familiar name. Korr. Oh this was to be a good night indeed, yet the Force itself told him more was in store. A Sith Lord sought him out. [member="Lord Depravious"]. Oh, how the Force blessed him. Someone who wanted him behind bars and someone who thought they might harness his power. Amazing.

With a chuckle, Ket sipped his whiskey.

"Lets see who has the stones to try to confront me, Mr. Kwan. You might just learn a lesson or 5..."

[member="Lord Depravious"] [member="Ryan Korr"] [member="Harvi Kwen"]

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"]
The terrified bartender brought Harvi another round, and he immediately kicked the bottle back, drinking long and hard.

"Pretty fancy fireworks, to be sure," Harvi chuckled, "And are you kidding? I haven't finished drinking yet." Harvi took another long swig, enjoying the taste of the alcohol. At the man's last words Harvi laughed maniacally.

"What a night this is gonna be!"

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
Cold, dark, dank, what ever you wanted to call it, that's what Coruscant was under all that polish and shin on the upper level, seems very similar to her in a way, nice looking while wrapped up in a cloak and armor, but once that comes off, just something people always assume to be some sort of experiment or monster. Though usually it they saw everything Formorta had to offer, they would be dead before they could even react.

Still, despite all its unappealing nature, the underground and lower levels were the best place to pick up assignments, its not like her current employers hand anything to do besides running around in breaking down ships looking for fuel and what not. 'this is why I prefer solo, no one else to care about, mercenary groups where a bad idea'. She walked further down the street but soon caught the attention of screaming scum and lowlives running away from a bar of some sort.

"Odd, people don't start killing each other in around another hour or so, must be something different", entering the bar Formorta would have been hit by the smell of charred bodies, if it was not for the respirator mask she always wore. "What did I miss, WAIT, never mind, I don't care". Unless she got paid anyone could do anything they wanted, unless it directly threatened her, if someone was going around burning random people she didn't know, then Formorta did not care. Still she was wondering about what happened here anyways, those charred bodies looked like the work of force lighting, something the well travel mercenary had seen many times before.

[member="Harvi Kwen"] l [member="Ket Van-Derveld"] l [member="Lord Depravious"] l

"...Now, now. Don't worry your head off, Mr. Kwan. Youv'e abilities no one else has had the foresight to see. But those fireworks I mentioned? About to be a lot brighter. This shall be fun..."

As Ket muttered to Mr. Kwan, a new challenger met him. Someone who looked upon the universe as He did. Yet someone who thoght one way yt acted another. And a female no less. His head turned toward her, and he spoke quirky and quietly.

"You don't care? Yes you do. Or you would never walk through that door."

The Sith Lords personal shuttle after some-time touched down in the lower levels of Coruscant. In this situation most Sith, and most Jedi to boot would probably raise their cowls over their heads and attempt to be secretive as they walked through the lower levels into the bar - in an attempt to not attract too much attention. Instead of doing this Lord Depravious merely hopped out of his ship, made sure to pay for its safe keeping from the landing pad operator and began his march to the watering hole his spies had reported the Lone Wolf to be at. He had absolutely no need for secrecy or trying to avoid attention - mainly because this man had already drawn the attention to himself.

With each step he took his heavy armor made a thud on the ground. The chains inter-linking his armor clinked and his obsidian black cape flowed behind him as he walked. Instead of hiding his aura as well - as he had sensed the majority of force users doing these days he allowed the full power of his force aura to spread through out the lower districts. Something as oppressive and powerful as this would easily have caused many of the lower level force users to flee and hide in terror as they felt the spine curdling chill run down their backs.

This held a purpose though, and it was mainly for his prey. It was a signal that help was on the way, regardless if the man saw the Sith Lord as help or not, spending a measly amount of time with the Sith Empire learning and or taking things from them was a far better option then sitting behind the cells of a Jedi cell with your force sensitivity stripped by their technology.

Finally Lord Depravious walked into the bar - his crimson fiery eyes scanning the room before he found the Rogue Master that he was looking for, and a small smirk began to form on his face. He took a few steps over to the man before folding his arms behind his back. When he spoke his voice was low; however, it did seem like he gave respect to the man - which was very different from what many of his Sith brethren would have done.

"Greetings [member="Ket Van-Derveld"] I am the Sith Lord Shaidin Kamari, also known as Lord Depravious, and I have a proposition for you."

As Ket shared a random moment of levity with Mr. Kwan, He felt the cold cares of the Darkness. Yet It was light in it's touch. This wasn't the Darkness He knew all too well. No, this was Darkness that thought itself black yet still strode within shades of grey. And He chuckled lightly as he turned to look to Mr. Kwan, and winked as he chuckled. The Sith never changed. Despite if they had true power or a simple facsimile, they all acted the same. This one who strode into the bar, he had an ego to match Ket's, at least on the surface. Problem was, No One matched Ket's power. Not a one. And He found it amusing. For now, He felt the need to play along.

Finishing his drink, the small cubes of ice clinked together against eh glass as it hit the bar top. Turning to this supposed Sith Lord, Ket flashed a toothy grin, the dim lights of the room glinting off elongated canine teeth.

"Oh? You do? Well tell me, Lord Depravious, what offer do you bring to me? I'm just DYING to know."

And in that moment, Ket's grin cracked into something unnatural, as the Force courses through him like a mighty river, fueling his power. The Force did what It felt It needed to do to maintain balance. And if it was giving Him such a connection, then perhaps the balance was seriously off set. Yet, He was still fully aware of Formorta. Just needed to deal with this pretender to his heritage first. Simple. Aye?

[member="Lord Depravious"] [member="Harvi Kwen"]

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"] [member="Lord Depravious"] [member="Formorta"]
Oh, this was getting good. Now there were two Sith in the building. Harvi's heart was going a thousand beats a minute, and he loved it. Nothing like a standoff to make the old adrenaline start pumping. He chuckled along with the strange man beside him as he took a long swig of his drink.

"Who's this now?" he smiled, "Friend of yours?"

Sarcasm, this man seemed to have quite a lot of it. Arrogance as well, things you would typically assume for a Sith to have not some random drunk at a bar who sure maybe wielded a fair amount of power, but in no way was refined - and that was his weakness. Unfortunately, as much as Lord Depravious wished to spill blood and leave nothing but a lifeless husk for the Galactic Alliance to find and jail for the rest of his life; there were larger plans at work here and the Sith Lord had to acknowledge that.

"Return with me to Imperial Sith space, particularly to Mygeeto where I can help refine that untapped potential you let go to waste in places like this."

The Sith Lords eyes narrowed. He knew that the man would more than likely take this as some type of insult and either lash out or prepare to lash out - after all [member="Ket Van-Derveld"] had already murdered nearly the entire bar - if anything he was extremely bloodthirsty at this moment.

The predatory instinct in the Sith Lords aura rose at this point, for all the flash and show this man had with his teeth and other things, he was in no way a true predator, just a loose canon having lost his way and wanting attention from others. True bloodthirsty murderers didn't go to a bar to sate their lust, they decimated entire cultures, entire civilizations. Something Lord Depravious sensed this man was fully capable of, if he was refined into the weapon he could be.

"You mistake me for some worthless Sith dog, or worthless Lord. You couldn't be farther from the truth; however, the deal I offer you isn't only to help you refine the monstrosity that you are - but it is to help you escape the jail cell that is more than likely waiting for you when the Galactic Alliance arrive. Sure you may kill some of them, even some of the more powerful Jedi Masters, but they will overwhelm you in sheer numbers alone - and eventually you will be sitting in a jail cell unable to sate your desire for murder."

Lord Depravious's fiery crimson eyes watched the man and out of the corner of his vision he also watched @Harvi Qwen .

"Choose your next words carefully, for they may be the last you ever get to say outside of a Galactic Alliance jail cell. You're in the heart of Alliance space, i'm your one respite."

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
Her red eye glanced at the man in question and his coy comment "There is a difference between interest and caring, I was interested, the I looked and my response is I do not care". She sauntered over to the bar taking a seat, but before the conversation could go any further a rather well dressed man came in, on a glance Formtoa could recognize that he was a Sith, most likely a lord of some sorts, 'That is someone who cares'.

It was a stand off between chaotic power and evil intent, or something along those line, all she did was sit idly by and watch the whole thing unfold, the two bantering back and forth with comments, insults and the Sith offering a place for the man. She gave a glace at the other patron sitting next to the bar, a rather strangely dressed man, looking more like some sort of dancers she'd expect to see at a spice filled night club, not a crummy cantia.

"Bar tender, I'll have some whisky, and make it fast, I have a feeling you may need to close up shop soon". She had not stake in the fight unless payed to do so, but was curious on how thing would play out.

[member="Lord Depravious"] l [member="Harvi Kwen"] l [member="Ket Van-Derveld"]

Oh the sheer irony of it all. There was a time when perhaps this new Sith Lord might have been able to sway Lord Ahroun with his words. Alas, time had taken it's toll. This little Sith thought himself superior to Ket, and in that moment, Ket had to let loose a laugh of indifference. Letting fingers grab upon the glass once more, Ket sipped until his drink was gone, consumed. This little man in front of him truly thought that being in a Galactic Alliance jail cell would hold him? Funny. He'd seen the inside of those very cells, and yet here He was, drinking in his own bar. No one held Him in chains nor shackles.

This So-Called Lord needed to be taught a LESSON. And Ket was an exceptional teacher.

"You really think I will be in a cell unless I come with you? Oh, no, no no...no. I only go where I feel the need to go. Yes, You have Power...but compared to me, you are but a small little roach. You scamper around, with no idea that I can use you as a pawn any time I feel the need."

The Lupine Dark Lord of the Sith tossed back his drink, and smiled, reaching out with the Force itself. He took this pretender to the Sith throne, and bent him in unnatural ways to Ket's knee.

"Bow. Submit to my will, and I shall let you...live"

And Ket meant it. All else faded away, until there was nothing but Ket, Depravious, and Mr. Kwan. He'd seen too much, dealt with too many pretenders. And out loud, He said...

"When will a TRUE Sith find me? Where, Oh, Where is a real challenger?"

Depravious saw the arrogance of the man and for a small moment thought that he was beyond any type of assistance. He was beyond the ability of the Sith Lord to help mold into something greater - mainly because this man already thought he was something greater. What a shame, he was nothing better than the typical psychopathic megalomaniac who thought themselves much stronger then they actually were.

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"] 's idle threats came in, at the same time they usually do with any psychopath and the Sith Lord merely smirked, his fiery red eyes narrowing on the mans own blue eyes. He could feel the cold clutch of the force wrapping around his mind as the man attempted to create an illusion of a throne for himself in Lord Depravious's mind.

How hilarious, the mans idle threats and vision of himself were near pitiful. With the wave of his hand and flick of his wrist the Sith Lord dispelled the bogan force encircling them both and cleared his mind of the cob-webs the man had tried to place there. It was very obvious by this time that the man would either have to be defeated in single combat to be shown the error of his ways, or he would have to get tired and bored of the onslaught of the Galactic Republic.

At this point Depravious had little care for either of the options and saw that this man would be more trouble than he was worth.

"You would be too blinded by your own intoxication and power, to realize a 'True' Sith staring you in the face. Best of luck with the Galactic Alliance!"

With that, the Sith Lord silently turned on his heel, and began to walk out of the bar - unamused with a fight with the man in a bar of all things. After all he had better things to be doing with his time, and didn't care to deal with another stereotypical psychopath drunk off of their own power.

[member="Lord Depravious"] [member="Ket Van-Derveld"] [member="Formorta"]

"Aw, man that's no fun!" Harvi said as the Sith turned away, "Come on, at least give us some sparklers or something!" Harvi smiled his insane grin as the man began to leave.

"Darn, I thought Sith were the ones who knew how to party."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom