Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Legacy of an Emperor

[member="Taeli Rae"]

He smiled and nodded as she recounted the information off the top of her head in regards to the Dragon Class Star Destroyers. There was hundreds of pieces more of ideas he conjured up within his mind, mountains upon mountains of ideas, everything having a place in his mind and he smiled as his hands curled up together before he simply smiled to himself and let his hands unclasp from the place they had been. "Now, as i was thinking... the designs f- oh oh oh, what do we have here... Deception. Pull this towards the center panel, the large one.... well then reroute some power from lighting the facility to this holoprojector you pain in my rear... thank you." He sighed and shook his head as logs would appear in the central holographic system, detailing the names of all ships moving into and out of the facility during the time of the Fel Empire's exile. "Now.... where is the Fel."

[member="Solan Charr"]

"It would be sometime within one hundred and thirty eight years after the Battle of Yavin that it would have docked here for repairs after the Battle of Coruscant," she said, looking up from the data files she had on her screen. "Couldn't tell you the actual date, but your best bet would be later in the shipyard's lifespan."

Going back to data, she smiled as she finally began finding files related to the Pellaeon-class Star Destroyer, not actual schematics yet, but maintenance logs for various ships, along with construction progress reports. Close, very close to finding the information she was more interested in. The Jagged Fel would be nice to recover though.

[member="Taeli Rae"]

"Hmm..." Maintenance records, Crew Reports, Files on weaponry, fighters, cruisers, all things he didn't really need but did keep on file incase he did. His eyes even skimmed over a very interesting design that he paused on for a moment as ti was a reference to an age old craft. In the future he would build this flagship he found some records he spoke of. After all he should have a flagship befitting of a dark Jedi. But back to the current task. "Deception, Vanity, Push all the records away not pertaining to any mention of Fel or Pellaeon. And anything not after the Battle of Coruscant... that should help."

[member="Solan Charr"]

Watching the data get shifted through, Taeli downloaded everything to her datapad and sighed as she was quickly having the memory on this one fill up. Pulling out a second datapad, she smiled sheepishly over at Solan.

"I really to design my own datapad, something with a higher memory storage and a few other gadgets," she laughed, shifting through the data more and her smile widened. "Found something fun on the Pellaeon, ammunition and weapon upkeep logs. That should give me a general idea on the weapon loadout, although the direct schematics would be better. Just gotta keep shifting through the data."

While he looked for the Fel with his V.I.s, Taeli continued to look through more data packets.

[member="Taeli Rae"]

"Lets see... File... File... Camera of someone getting shot... File." He sighed as he boredly looked through the files, Minutes ticking away and really it was getting a bit tiring. "Ok Deception, Vanity, Another parameter to add to the equation. Get rid of anything that does not include the name, Krayt." He watched as files were discarded right and left until less than a hundred remained. "Ahhh there we go." He smiled as he clapped his hands together and with a bit too much flare he started tapping. "Ene, meene, minee, mo..." His hand tapped on a file as the logs of the Jagged Fel's time at the Shipyard came up, Specifically the aftermath of the battle of Coruscant. "Tada."

[member="Solan Charr"]

"You really do like putting on a show," Taeli said, looking up from her own screen as she patiently went through files. She was very close to the schematics now luckily, and it seemed Solan had found the Jagged Fel's datalogs. Shifting through to another data packet, she opened it up to find exactly what she was looking for. Schematics and blueprints on the Pellaeon-class Star Destroyer. She had no plans to develop them exactly as they were, that might bring Kuat down on her head.

"Found the schematics as well," she said, downloading all pertinent information she wanted/needed for her plans. "I'll be able to put together something really powerful from these. Anywho, what do we have on your dream flagship?"

[member="Taeli Rae"]

"Can't you just humor me on acting like what i just did was impressive. Come on... granted it was these two's help but..." He smiled as he gave the two tiny holographic people a high five. Or atleast attempted too before pushing his hand right through them. "Right not real... i need to spend last time around Eve..." He muttered to himself, not knowing that Taeli knew the AI too. "Anyways, it looks like it indeed did come back to the yards before it was... Lost. Seems that the ship was due to head back to bastion but as they were getting the ship going off its repairs it instead made a jump into unknown space due to a faulty job on hyperdrive repairs... Hmm. The coordinates for where it jumped were recorded but no one ever went after the ship as it was deemed a lost asset and the Imperious class Star Destroyers could replace if it need be."

[member="Solan Charr"]

Taeli snickered and then broke into a full blown laughter fit as he attempted to high five the VIs.

"Okay, that was absolutely priceless, and you should get out more as apparently Eve has," she said, getting her laughter under control. "Anywho, if we have the coordinates and the schematics, I think our time here is done. Well, maybe this trip anyways. I think we just might rehabilitate the shipyards here, would certainly help my contract with the Imperial Remnant get kick started if they survived the Akala incident."

Getting up with a stretch, she closed down the terminal she had been using and closed her datapads.

"I hope you know someone who might actually be able to get us a crew," she said. "We won't be able to fly a Star Destroyer by ourselves."

[member="Taeli Rae"]

"Oh come now, im a great pilot and im sure i could fly a sixteen hundred meter ship from here to Kesh with no problems and very little interference..." He raised a brow and smiled. "Ill relay some orders to a portion of my legion in Republic space watching out for the Prime Minister. They should be there not long after we get there and get the chance to look around... also, make sure you take any files you want before we leave. Don't need to come back here because you forgot something my Raven haired beauty." He gave her a grin and started to retrieve Deception and Vanity from the system.

[member="Solan Charr"]

"As I intend to come back here eventually, I won't mind if I leave something missed, but I have everything I want in these two datapads," she said, placing both into her satchel. "With what I retrieved, we should be able to begin development and production of something very very similar to the Pellaeon. Need our own spin though, can't just be a complete copy. I would like to avoid getting sued by Kuat Drive Yards."

"Let's get back to your ship so we can go reclaim the ship you wanted," she added, smiling. "Boys and their toys."

[member="Taeli Rae"]

"Oh come on, where is your sense of adventure and wonder Taeli. We are going to go find a eight hundred year old ship that almost no one has seen in that long too. A Ship with significant history." He grinned at her playing on that sense of curiosity for history her caught in her after their meetings. "Hell, we could even just play the violin all the way there if you are that sullen about going to find this ship too." His eyes ran to her smile and face as he gave her a quick wink. He was weird and himself, no hint of what he had become after makeb there at the moment.

[member="Solan Charr"]

"On I'm not sullen at all, I'm quite excited to find this missing piece of history," Taeli laughed. "I'm just saying boys and their toys since you're the one who wants to use it and refurbish it into an effective machine of battle. I'm content with the knowledge it will be recovered and we have the designs to build even more of the ships, albeit with some changes."

She did notice the subtle change in his demeanor, the absence of any of the weight he had carried on his soldiers as the avenging demon that burned away deplorable acts of crime. He was more at ease now, that was good at least. Still, it was time to leave this shipyard and go claim the other prize.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"Taeli Taeli Taeli. Come now, you can't say that you wouldn't appreciate having this great marvel of history with you, able to use it as a big old flagship and reviving the past into something of interest for the future... ok ya, you are right. Im curious to see how it does in blowing something up. Sue me." He kicked up his feet and sat back as he stared at the ceiling of the ship and waited for them to reach the site. It was good to be relaxed and happy again, he didn't know when the last time was that he just got to enjoy life without something on the line.

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Oh, I could always take you to court for harassment if you ever want me to," she said, completely teasing him as she whiled away the wait to the site. On her datapad, she had begun going over the designs and making changes with the editing tools she had installed on it. This thing needed to be an absolute monster on the battlefield, and she fully intended to make it just that.

Armor would be upgraded, more guns, just more power in general, and since it was a capital ship, she was okay with it being on a slower end of things. Then again, she wouldn't mind the project having at least comparable speed to some of the other major ships of the line the galaxy's powers used.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"Taeli my dear, you would have to find a court that could try me and if you think the Vitae will well then that stinks for me." He smiled as his actual places of residence would be Kesh and Dantooine, two places he was quite confident would be perfectly out of reach for any real judgement. Not like he needed it though as he knew she was teasing him and he just smiled as he made a few adjustments to their course to make sure they weren't yanked out of hyperspace by a mistake on his part.

"And either way..." He said looking up from the console with a smile. "Im pretty sure you would just have to send your little crush after me if you got that annoyed by the comments. Nice guy by the way, used to have this homicidal Taung in his head back way when i used to run around with those Silvers. Shadows of what they used to be but still good people."

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Huh, I'm sorry I tuned you out there," she said, looking up from the datapad that was displaying the retrieved schematics and her own developing blueprints side by side. The current designs showed a massive amount of weaponry that took advantage of the sloped design for the firing arcs to be more versatile, and small notes could be seen in tiny handwriting on the side.

She had heard him of course, but she was choosing to ignore the comment about Connor.

"It happens when I'm working on a new project," she said, smiling a bit. "This thing needs to be amazing, the ship that the Pellaeon-class would inspire deserves that much."

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

His ear perked up as she said that and his entire body turned in the chair now as he looked over and raised a brow at her. "What is this that you so cruelly are holding out on me Taeli? You really should not do that you know, id hate to see you make some weapon of protection that i cannot know about until it is already through Production. Especially on a ship that ive envied for many years that ive been a lover of the workings of ships." He smiled at her and looked over the datapad best he could where he was sitting, curious about the workings of it and wondering what she had in thought.

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Let's leave it a surprise," she said, blacking out the screen of her datapad. "I promise you won't be disappointed though."

She smiled mischievously at him as she knew the idea of what she was working on would just eat away at his curiosity. She would need to make sure that the designs were kept on datapads that had no connection to the Holonet though, just to make sure a certain AI that was working with Solan didn't access the files and spoil the surprise.

That reminded her, she thought, as she pulled the screen up again as she turned away from him so he couldn't see. Interdiction field and a powerful Holonet and hologram array, more of the interdiction field though. That would prove very useful against enemy ships attacking a place, yanking them out of hyperspace right into the waiting guns of the prototype.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"Your cruelty, it knows no bounds. First you reject my curiosity into you and now you reject my knowing of something that i love more than any woman... minus Evania that is." He smiled at her as he made a mock gesture of utter sorrow, his head dropping and his hand clutched over his heart. He cracked up though in less than half a minute though as he glanced at her. "Oh welll, the halls have eyes, and Eve has a body, i suggest not leaving the datapad out of your site. Ehh?" He glanced to the waiting face of the AI on the screen as the two of them smiled before the ship was suddenly yanked out of hyperspace.

[member="Solan Charr"]

"The only other people who will what's on this is Jaxson and the team that will be building this," she said, fully aware that Eve just loved to mess with them. It was time like that she felt like developing her own AI, but she would refrain from now. There were bigger things to develop.

"Hmm, hanger will probably just be a private one . . . banks of escape pods just in case . . . a few tractor beam projectors . . . maybe? hmmm not sure," she mumbled under her breath. "Torpedo launchers . . . yes, probably hmmm."

She was completely zoning out as she started the designs, but she was fully aware enough that she would be locking all files onto a secure server for the build team that was cut off from any outside access. It would only be accessible by actually physically being at the server's screen, and she would make sure that Eve didn't have the security clearance to access that server with her body. She fully wanted the surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom