Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Legacy of an Emperor

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"Damn, and here i thought i was going to get spaceliner of the year this time around, guess im going to have to try harder." He smiled at her before raising a brow and saying something else. If his flying didn't unsettle a correllian... "Oh and Taeli, You look pretty good in that Vac suit by the way, only i think you out of it would look better." He couldn't help himself after she just left it out in the open for him, his hands crossing behind him oddly before pushing a button on the ramp and letting it drop to the ground of the station, no sound was emitted though. There was no oxygen for there to be sound and he looked around to stare at the soundless hanger they were in. His mind connected to Arcanix's as he spoke through unspoken words. "Any idea where the central computers are."

[member="Solan Charr"]

'You would like that wouldn't you?' she thought back in answer to his previous comment. Just to tweak his nose a little bit, she sent an image of her slowly taking the vac suit off after a long mission as she would be preparing for a long soak in the refresher. Nothing untoward, no skin, but act of taking the suit off and knowledge of what she would be doing after taking it off. Was it teasing? Oh yes. Was it harmless? Debatable.

'Anywho, the central computers would be in one of two locations, either the overseer command room for this type of shipyard, or in the data storage unit if this shipyard has one,' she sent back to his question.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

'You my dear...' He began as the image hit him and he looked back at her with a quick wink as he continued. '... are a cruel beauty, unless you wanted my help with doing that after we are done here.' His feet began moving again though he smiled as he turned his head to look around at the panels of the old station and with a quick run over. "Deception..." He said within his helmet. "Connect yourself to the computers of the station if you can and power on what systems you can. I want to see as much of this station as i can before we start wandering blindly." He would wait for Deception to do so before starting for any of the doors, making sure they had a way back if they needed it.

[member="Solan Charr"]

'Part of my job is to tease you with something that is . . . just . . . out . . . of . . . reach,' she thought, a sly grin on her lips. Banter and stuff like this was fine, but she had feelings for another Force user. Solan might be a friend now, and one she would always enjoy teasing now it seemed, but she would never go beyond the occasional tease or innuendo.

Flicking the headlamps of her helmet on, she could see vestiges of old fighter craft here. Old TIE Predators, a few shuttles from the old Fel Empire. Such history, even in these run of the mill vessels.

The place had seen better days though, hmm note to self, work on possibly restoring this system to a more major role in the galaxy. True, there were shipyards here that were more modern, but the place just didn't see any bulk orders or production anymore. Always something to consider once she was established elsewhere with her company.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"Thats fine, theres another raven haired woman that is just a bit more beautiful taeli. She was a playhutt bunny once too, quite the sight." He grinned as the words were returned and the choice of words clear and to him true. There was someone like her who he held to a higher place than others but he couldn't quite explain why. Oh well. Then a slow glow would come from the ceiling, an emergancy generator coming online and some systems with it including the computer systems and lighting, but no life support. That system had deteriorated far too much to be useful. 'You know Taeli, you should make a facility here, take over ownership of this part of the shipyards, certainly looks like you could take it without much opposition.' He looked back at her as the words were transferred telepathically and he started walking towards the door linking to the hanger. 'Lets begin, we have a data storage unit to find.'

[member="Solan Charr"]

'And here was me thinking I was the only raven haired beauty in your life, oh whatever will I do,' Taeli thought, a pretend sigh within her mental voice. She, of course, didn't really mind. This was more for the fun of things than anything else, Solan could have the former PlayHutt bunny, but she would enjoy the banter regardless.

"You know, I wouldn't mind setting up shop here eventually," she said over the suit intercom. "It's a pretty good shipyard world, even if it has fallen on hard times. But then, most systems have fallen on hard times or are still recovering from that incident with Akala and the Netherworld. Still, we must press on. The place we want should be further in, hopefully we find what we came for."

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"Its a very advanced shipyard too, compared to those of other ones and certainly worth the effort in repairing it to operational standards... if you are looking to help with systems though i might have another deal for you though in regards to my home at Kesh or maybe something else that is in the works in regards to... land." He smiled at her as it was clear he had information and a proposition for her but not as of this moment as his feet began to move over the ground and fall on the soundless floor. He was careful to watch for anything that might cut into his suit too, he really did not need that today.

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Colored me intrigued, but we should have that conversation elsewhere I think," she said, reaching around in her satchel and pulling out a small spherical drone. Letting it go, it flew off down the hallway ahead, scanning laser transmitting the layout of the shipyard to their HUDs and to her datapad. Always good to have those on hand.

"Never go on an adventure without those little guys, built them myself in my spare time," she said, a smile on her face as they slowed moved through the hanger. "I should probably think about mass-producing them. They are very useful."

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"Drones that size would be efficient and probably a bit cheaper... you have got to let me tinker around with them on the way back, certainly something i would love to get done." He smiled as he thought what the innards of such a device could be, maybe it held a powercore running its entire systems. Or perhaps it rerouted and recycled power while holding an ion battery. So curious. "Anyways, lead on then Station Raider, don't need me getting in your way plus i wouldn't mind following you, the view probably is quite entrancing." He grinned at her as he finished off the sentence, it was too easy not to make the comment.

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Here," she said, tossing him a second one from her bag, "tinker away as much as you want. It really was a clever idea on how I built them. They actually draw power from the subspace power waves that most planets do, like what Sarapin generates. That way, they have a near constant power source and I could cram in more scanning technology. Plus a small repulsor to give the little guys movement capabilities in the air."

Leading the way, she also couldn't resist saying, "Look away all you want, Solan, not much of a view with a vac suit on though. You should see me when I'm exercising though." The last bit was added with a light air to it, a very teasing tone there as she led him out of the hanger and into a corridor. Looking at her datapad, she turned to the right and headed off that way as it seemed to indicate the main overseer station was that way.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"Ah now that is just cruel Taeli, now i have to see that before i die." He laughed in his vac suit and looked over the device in his hand as he began picking at it while they walked. He wouldn't be able to tear the thing apart and reverse engineer it, but it was a start at what he was looking at and he couldn't help but be instantly impressed. "This is a... very interesting way of conserving its functions though such. I wonder though, droid tinkerer to droid tinkerer, how you thought of this? I must know if you would indulge me." As they walked, they passed armors, control panels, even a door that probably would have acted as a board room at one time.

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Oh I just came up with the idea while reading," she said with a laugh, peering into another room and noting the computers and such within it. Not what they were looking for as those looked like comm arrays and such for the various operations this shipyard would be doing in its heyday. "I thought, how can you create a small scanning drone that doesn't need an internal power supply. So I did a little tinkering and ended creating a small transceiver for using the radiation and power in subspace to power the thing while figuring out a way to miniaturize the scanning tech and keep the same level of strength."

Pressing a door's open switch, she smiled as she led the way into a small annex that led to the main overseer command room.

"I do my best thinking and planning while reading, even began redesigning my glasses to have more features," she said. "My old pair got broken on Saleucami recently."

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"Shame, like i said before you look good in glasses. And this time Arcanix, im not just flirting." He started walking into the room and looked for the first console he could find before removing a drive from his belt and a connection line while he pulled Deception up on the hud of his vac suit. He leaned back and looked at the console for a moment before closing his eyes and smiling. If there was one thing he could do it was weave his way into a computer and with Deception's help he began to move through the system like a small sprite before getting into the base files. "What are we looking for again, i need to know exactly so that we can get this info as fast as possible."

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Oh don't worry, my new pair will be done soon," she laughed, sitting down at one of the consoles herself and quickly skimming through files. "Alright, we're looking for docking files for the Jagged Fel, but also for any schematic files from the shipyards in actually producing Pellaeon-class Star Destroyers. They should be in deep storage when the yard went offline, to make sure they would be preserved for when the yard was brought back online."

Clearly it hadn't been, and she wondered why about that. Perhaps some One Sith plot from that time had kept it closed for a long time, and when people thought to reopen it, the Gulag Virus was unleashed. It would certainly suggest why the place still had some working systems, but was particularly empty of any sort of signs of life.

Shifting through design schematics, she knew that the bigger and stronger ships would probably also be locked away in encrypted files.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"Hardest to crack files in the back of the storage... You know Taeli. If you are going to get me excited for something like that you should atleast make it difficult to crack. Deception, Vanity, do come on out and help me take apart this system for lady Taeli here." He smiled as he set up a direct connection with his holopad and both of the VI appeared on the screen. The man in the suit that was deception appeared as he smiled and looked over it for a few minutes and got to work. Vanity looked like a movie star blonde, almost like a hitchcock blonde but not close enough. She actually looked at the two people that were Solan and Taeli before scoffing and turning to do her work.

[member="Solan Charr"]

"AI or VI?" she asked, curious about the two programs that appeared. The scoffing blonde . . . she wasn't surprised by in the slightest. Solan liked his flirty types and a movie bombshell as a helper program fit him oh so well. The gentlemen was a bit weirder, more her speed because of her focus on elegance, but his programs, his design.

"Encryptions aren't hard to crack if you've got two programs working on them," she said. "If it was just you and me though, I suspect I'd be doing all the work while you sat there and made flirty comments." The last part was said with more teasing, but she still got to work and helped direct the search for the specific files they needed be reducing redundant searches or files that might clutter around the data they sought.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"VI's programmed with specific... personalities befitting their roles. Vanity is quite obvious but Deception... never trust a business man." He paused and grinned at her. "OR woman?" His tone was questioning, not suspicious though. Like he knew she was a traitor, but to who was she a traitor of? "Hmm... Oh well. Guess we wont be able to know if not or so you are." It was obvious he was not serious for the most part, more so trying to pass time as he let the VIs do the work and glanced over at her to raise a brow. "You know you dont have to help them, right?"

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Well that was just plain old confusing," she laughed, shaking her head a bit as she went back to work in helping the VIs. "I don't mind helping them since I don't feel like spending too much time trawling through this data. Although . . . there a few other interesting designs in here that never saw the light of day, might download those for my company."

Typing away, she logged away in her head that he seemed unsure about where her loyalties lay now. Good, he could keep guessing about that as she would prefer to keep him on his toes, although one would think since she was giving off a light aura that it would be obvious what side was she working to help now.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"Speaking of designs, how much would it take for the Dragon Class destroyers to be... lost and refound later?" He sat up and leaned forward on his hands as he further explained himself. "And when they were found, somehow the Vitae started to build and use them for their own profit and protection? Just as a theoretical proposition and.... thought process. You know?" He looked over at a console as he waited for the files to continue transferring when he saw something interesting. "Deception, save that in a private folder please..." His eyes had caught the designs for some Megamasers.

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Hmm, Dragon Ships . . . they all disappeared when the first incarnation of the One Sith went into hiding after Krayt died," Taeli mused. "They were vicious ships, but there isn't much information on them or even what their weapon layout was. Hmm, to find them, you'd need to access the Sith data files from that time period. Tricky because those are still in use by the Sith. Hmm indeed, I'll think on that hypothetical idea."

Looking through more files, she transferred two files on the old Predators to her datapad and kept looking for more stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom