Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Last Wish

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Equipment: Casual Clothing, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Gile 44 Blaster Pistol
Tag:
Jairdain Jairdain

It was strange that Jair would ask that question, given that she was a Jedi she would've heard that maxim somewhere in her training. "You never heard that term?" Jax asked raising an eyebrow. "It's a reference to the Djem Jo style of Lightsaber combat where a Jedi uses brute force to break through an opponents defenses. The style is a bit controversial to the more conservative members of the order due it's reliance on strength over defense." The Jedi crossed his arms. "I don't exactly possess the strength to fully utilize the Djem Jo," he said. "But I do use its counterpart: Shien."

Jair did have a Lightsaber on her hilt, she was more of a force user which is why she wasn't too familiar with Lightsaber combat. Ironic considering that Jax was a Guardian that he didn't have his Lightsaber while Jairdain someone who wasn't practiced with her Lightsaber did. The Jedi took a step back while Jairdain was using the force to get a feel for the area. Jax didn't sense anything elusive but he made sure to keep his mind in the here and now and trust in the Living Force. "We'll let's get started," Jax said still skeptical about this Djinn. "Let's try to cover as much ground by nightfall."

It seemed Jax didn't believe her when she questioned what he meant. There was a look of surprise on his face and he even raised an eyebrow at her. Shaking her head, Jairdain shrugged a little and listened to what he had to say about it.

Touching her own lightsaber, she brought it out and held it between them. Flicking it on, he would see the white blade it produced.

"I'm not a fighter, Jax. All I know are the basics of the forms. The katas and a little on how to use them in a fight. And I have no done those for years."

Listening to what he said though, she nodded and replaced her lightsaber at her side.

"If we need it, you can use mine. I just want it back."

Giving him a smile, she started walking in the direction she had indicated. Around them, they would hear the sounds of nature as it was being corrupted by the Dark Heart that was in the center of the Nightmare Lands. All the time, Jairdain would be reaching out with the Force to feel what was in front of them.

Coming around a large rock, she stopped and squatted down.

"Something is up there. I can sense it but don't know what it is."

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Equipment: Casual Clothing, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Gile 44 Blaster Pistol
Tag:
Jairdain Jairdain

"Well then," Jax said placing his hand on Jairdain's shoulder. "If you don't mind I can teach a thing or two about Lightsaber combat, that way if a person matches your strength in the force you have a fallback option."

Though Jax prefers to fight with a Lightsaber, he liked to think his skills in the force were good enough to match the opponent if they were at a stalemate. Too bad he nearly got killed against Pom back at Ziost when she had an overwhelming amount of force power compared to his average skills. "Well it would be great if I could borrow it," Jax said holding out his prosthetic hand. "Haven't wielded a Lighsaber in long time!"

It'll be good to hear the familiar hum of a Lightsaber again, besides Jaidain was stronger in the force than Jax and she can use her force abilities to give him some cover. Just then Jaidain said she sensed a small disturbance in the force causing Jax to get in his stance. "Well better get ready Jair," he said. "Give me some cover and I'll charge at whatever it is ahead of us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom