Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Last Wish

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Equipment: Casual Clothing, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Gile 44 Blaster Pistol
Tag: Jairdain Jairdain

As the freighter began to descend Jax leaned against his seat with Jairdain asleep on his shoulder a small smile formed her face. It was good to see Jairdain at peace with herself it made Jax all the more determined to make sure pick up the pieces and learn from the horrific experience at Ziost. So many people were counting on Jax especially Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin his padawan. The Jedi found himself staring at the large temples that was on Voss. This was Jairdain's favorite planet according to her as she would come here to heal spiritually. Jax had never been to Voss but he heard about it mainly how the planet was once the major battle ground between the Jedi and Sith. Now and days Voss was lauded for its Mystics who were said to perform miracles with their healing techniques. Is that why Jairdain wanted to take Jax here so he could get healed? Jax had no idea but right now any bit helps.

Staring at his prosthetic arm again, Jax sighed while the arm was a significant improvement it served as a reminder of Jax's failure. Jairdain would keep telling Jax that he needed to move on and that she would help him every step of the way. Still Jax wondered if this was Jairdain manifesting her guilt of not being able to help Yur: Her ex-husband and is doing whatever she can to make sure that Jax will be safe. "I can't afford to lose another love," she told Jax. He wanted to be strong for her and also be strong for Aveline but right now he felt weak and useless. Jax's Lightsaber was stolen and he was left with a Blaster Pistol to defend himself. While Jax didn't mind a good Blaster, he can't help but feel that they are uncivilized compared to a Lightsaber.

"Hey Jair," Jax whispered planting her head with a kiss. "We're about to land."

Jairdain also kept talking about this Djinn whom was dismissed as a myth. Jax didn't want to argue out of respect for Jairdain as she was just as shaken up as he was at Ziost but still there was no evidence for this wish granting creature. But if it Jairdain in the healing process then who was Jax to argue?

There were many reasons Jairdain wanted to bring him to Voss. Healing was just one of them. For both of them. When he nudged her to wake up as they were about to land, her eyes opened and she smiled. Sensing the peace of the world below them brought her a warm and welcoming feeling.

Stretching a little, she squeezed his arm and pointed in the direction of a building on top of a hill.

"In that building is a large library I'd like to take you to. Inside are several volumes I want you to look at. They mention the Djin and where they can be found. Then you'll see I'm not chasing some myth."

Gathering up a few things she had brought along for this trip, they stepped off the ship and she hired a speeder to take them to the Tower of Prophecy. From there, she planned to take him to the Shrine of Healing but that would come later.

Within her, there was no feeling of guilt at not being able to take care of Yuroic. As for Jax, there was a little sense of that.

The speeder stopped and she started walking into the building. Right away, he would notice the people there all treated her with a high amount of respect and none stood in their way as she walked upstairs. Stopping at the door to the library, she turned to Jax and covered her mouth with a finger.

"While we can talk, just like in any library, we need to keep quiet. C'mon. The books are in here."

Opening the door, he would see many old scrolls, some tablets even, and many books. Walking up to the librarian, Jairdain spoke about what she was looking for soon enough the volumes she had asked for were brought out for them. Leafing through them, she stopped on a page that showed an image of one.

Turning it so he could see it, the passages inside explained what the Djin were, where they might be found, and a few other details.

"See they are real."

Lifting up the other book, she opened it to a similar passage, and this time a holodisk was also present. Picking the up, she held it out to Jax.

"We can bring this when we go to the Nightmare Lands. It'll help."

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

As soon as they stepped off the ship, Jax raised an eyebrow when he saw the locals bow to Jairdain. "They seem very respectful to you," Jax said holding her hand softly. "I didn't know you came to Voss this often to the point where everyone on the planet know your name or this is just a small world." Jax did appreciate the respectful gestures though, perhaps one day he can be as respected on Voss as Jairdain.

The Jedi continued to follow Jairdain while she pulled him to the large library, her black feathers on the hem of her black sleeves billowing in the wind. Jax could already sense a feeling of peace and harmony as well as dread on the planet. There was a presence lurking around Voss somewhere elusive, Jax could feel it but as soon as he reached out it was gone. "This planet is full of the force," Jax said as they entered the Library. "You can feel the force thrumming with every step it's amazing."

Jax remained silent as Jairdain lead through the Library, his eyes widen with awe and wonder as he looked around the ancient place. This was as large as the Jedi Library back at Coruscant, ancient scrolls lay on the shelves as Jairdain requested the Librarian for one about the Djinn. She came back with a scroll and a book placing it on the desk while Jairdain and Jax went to a table to study its contents. "Listen Jair," Jax said going over the scrolls. "A lot of these texts are vague and doesn't say much about the Djinn itself other than the fact that there's a creature that grants wishes. Over the years many people came up with fantastical claims that turned out to be mundane."

He really didn't want to hurt Jairdain but still it was just doubt that crept within his mind, Jairdain held a holodisk saying that it would help in the Nightmare Lands. "What is it?" Jax asked reaching out to examine it. "And what are the Nightmare Lands?"

Of course the planet had a dangerous place to explore so much for it being peaceful.

All Jairdain did was smile a little more when he mentioned the people here were treating her with a great deal of respect. With them holding hands, Jax might be able to pick up on the feeling that she was withholding a secret from him. It wasn't anything bad but just something she held up her sleeve. He would know before the end of the day for sure.

Feeling the awe from Jax, she did walk slow enough for him to take in many of the details of the library. Something she did not do was point out anything until the scroll and book arrived for them. Giving the librarian a nod of thanks, she finally decided to address what he had said about Voss earlier.

"This world is the strongest I have ever been on, with the Force I mean. When I joined the Silver Jedi, it was here. They had a Temple not too far from here, then the Sith came in and leveled everything. To my knowledge, the Jedi are back now. You know, I have a home here. Maybe we can visit it."

After they found the Djin though. She wasn't going to give up that easily. Listening to what Jax said about things being vague and not clear, she just shook her head.

"Perhaps you're right and we should just give up."

Uncertainty filled the Master as he took the holodisk from her.

"You've never been to Voss before have you? You're in for a treat and a nightmare."

Letting out a breath of amusement through her nose. Waiting on his answer, she didn't answer his questions yet. Keeping silent for a moment, she had to take a few seconds to put the words together that she wanted to use.

"The Nightmare Lands is an area where crazy stuff happens. Perfect place for a Djin to hide, if you ask me. There's also an area we can go to where you can maybe connect with the spirit world."

That wasn't all that was to be known about the Nightmare Lands but it was all Jairdain said about them.

"We have one more stop to make before going there. Bring that disk along and if you're ready we can go to the Shrine of Healing."

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

"A home?" Jax asked grinning as he went through the scroll one more time. "The place is peaceful enough, so how does one apply for housing?" Jax was only half joking. He was rather content in his small and messy (no thanks to BB-12) apartment on Coruscant, Jax doubted that he would even afford a house in Voss anyway.

There was a little frustration in Jairdain's voice when Jax expressed doubt that the Djinn still existed which Jax felt a pang of guilt. He might as well see this through, but he can't help but feel that Jairdain was trying to believe in the myth for her own sake and sanity. Jax will always make sure that he is alive and well for her, Aveline and his friends but he did need to stop engaging in reckless activities such as excessive drinking. The Jedi examined the holodisk before handing it back to Jairdain. "Well for Jedi," Jax said shrugging. "There was always someone or something that wants to kill us what's one more area."

The Nightmare Lands sounded foreboding especially the fact that they could link to the spirit world. "Jair," Jax said slowly his prosthetic hand coiling into a fist. "The last time I went to the spirit world was when I died. I'm not sure I'm ready to go back."

It was a traumatizing moment for Jax he denied death just so he can go back to finish bonding with Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin and complete her training and to be with his friends again. He wondered if it was the Jedi way to return to the realm of the living again and not become one with the force. "Why are we going to the Shrine of Healing?" Jax asked handing the Holodisk to Jairdain. "What are we going to do?"

So many places that Jairdain wanted to go each surprising Jax but she knew Voss better than he did so wasn't complaining.

There was still quite a lot about Jairdain he didn't know. Piece by piece though, she was opening to Jax and with every revelation, he took it in stride and continued to accept her. Smiling slightly when he mentioned he probably wouldn't be able to afford a house here, she shook her head.

"I got mine when I was a Knight. So if you wanted one here, you could easily get one."

Remembering when she had her first home built, she wondered if it was still even standing. The last time she had been here, she had been in a very poor mental state and the Sith had ruled the world. Not wanting to dwell on this memory for long, she shook her head to get the thoughts out of it. That didn't help and they were still there. It seemed like she always returned here first when her life was in shambles. This time it was different and she had Jax with her.

Chuckling a little when he said there were always going to be things coming after Jedi, she couldn't help but agree.

"Luckily I'm no longer one."

While that was only partially true, she was no longer a part of any Jedi group, she might still be considered Jedi. She was on her own path and she would see it through until the end. Nodding when he said he might not be ready to return to the spirit world, she gently squeezed his hand.

"I understand, love. We don't have to do it."

When he asked why they needed to go to the Shrine of healing, she shrugged slightly and pointed at his head.

"You need to be prepared to face the Nightmare Lands. Don't worry, just a procedure to go through and it won't hurt you at all."

Jairdain had already been through it many years ago and probably wouldn't need it again. However, she would do it with him if he wanted. Either way, she would stay next to him as they took another speeder to the Shrine. Across the land, he would notice many ruins and feel the life of the planet surround him.

Pointing out a few things along the route, this time she was far from quiet and she explained the locations and even what some of the large stelae said as they passed them.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Tag:
Jairdain Jairdain

Jax frowned when Jairdain mentioned the Nightmare Lands, was he really ready to go back and endure the trauma all over again? What if the force decided that he should've died at Ziost and trapped his soul? A ridiculous thought but panic was always easier to consume than calm and it shook Jax to the core. "No," Jax shook his head. "Let's go to the lands, maybe it has the Djinn maybe not but you got me curious about Voss now Jair."

The way Jaridain talked about how Jax needed to be ready for the Nightmare Lands reminded Jax of how Master Oda spoke: Direct and to the point. Every day was a trial that Jax had to undertake and this was no different. "So what are they going to do?" The Jedi asked beginning to follow Jairdain to the speeder. "What procedure are you talking about?"

He already went through a procedure back at Gais when the Shamans placed a tattoo on each of his hands enabling the ability to transform into Shragorth and also granting more advanced forms of Force Lightning. Though with the loss of one of his arms, Jax wasn't sure if he could do it anymore he hasn't even tried yet. The Jedi sighed looking out to the planet as Jairdain continued to explain Voss in detail to him. It sounded like home for her and Jax was happy that Jairdain was more talkative than usual. It was a sign that she was recovering.

Feeling the apprehension from Jax about visiting the Nightmare Lands, she put two and two together. Laying a hand on his arm, she shook her head and reassured him as best she could.

"Just going into the Nightmare Lands isn't going to take you to the spirit world. There is an area within them where you can. I won't force you to go there. Someday, maybe but not today."

When he asked what they were going to do, Jairdain was silent in thought for a few moments. Taking a hold of his hand, she put hers above it. By now, this should be something familiar. On his palm, he would see the images of what would be done.

A simple prayer, a smudging of incense, and a person being given a relic to carry with them. Something very simple but very important to the Voss.

"That is what I'm talking about. It won't hurt you and I can go through it again with you if you want."

They were almost to the Shrine and when the speeder stopped, it was still quite far away from the Shrine.

"We have to walk from here. This is called the Pilgrim's Path. Stay to the main path and no wildlife will attack."

With confidence, Jairdain started walking at a slow pace to give him time to catch up and walk with her.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Jax gave a small sigh of relief feeling the wind bristle against his dark skin as it rode through the grassy planet. He wouldn't necessarily be going back to the Nightmare Lands though a name like that, gave Jax pause. "We can go there if that Djinn somehow got himself stuck in the sprit world," Jax shrugged leaning against the chair. "I'm not so sure that the Nightmare Lands is full of sunshine and rainbows, it's best that we don't too much time there Jair."

He knew that Jairdain was determined to find the Djinn but Jax didn't want to put both of their lives at risk for something that most likely doesn't exist. As soon as the Speeder touched down, Jairdain lead Jax to the Shrine of Healing stating that they needed to walk. Just as Jax was about to get out, she placed her palm against his showing Jax images of what to expect with the procedure. Mostly a simplistic ritual that needed to be done but according to what Jairdain experienced it is vitally important to do so.

"Should've known it wasn't going to be easy," Jax chuckled getting out of the speeder. "To think that speeder had a mini fridge I wanted to drink a shot of Vodka before we got going."

The Jedi wondered if that would be considered disrespectful, he stood there staring at Jaridain awkwardly as though he was a child who just said a bad word to his parents. "So Jair," Jax said choosing his words carefully. "How does this ritual heal me exactly?"

"If one can't meditate, then it can't go to the spirit world. It's as simple that, Jax. This Djin I find unlikely to be able to do accomplish this. They understand simple things and languages but nothing so complex as traveling to another realm."

Listening to his concern about traveling there, she nodded. She had been there on more than one occasion and lived to tell her tale. Each time was different and it always left an almost residue on her. Maybe it was a good thing to take Jax for the ceremony. Jairdain decided she would go through it again too.

When he mentioned wanting a drink, she shrugged and grabbed a bottle for them to share along the way.

"It might not be vodka but it's something."

Handing it to him, they walked together. Pointing out new items along the route, just before they arrived he asked how this was supposed to heal him. Again, there seemed to be some misunderstanding and she laughed a little.

"This isn't going to heal you but protect you from the negative influences of the Nightmare Lands. Trust me, you're going to need them. Just follow me."

Smiling as they walked into the Shrine, again the Voss around them treated her with a great amount of respect. As she led him up some stairs, they were stopped outside one of the doors.

"Mystic Jairdain! It is an honor to have you among us once again. What can I do for you today?"

Speaking to the Commando, he nodded and opened the door for them. Guiding them, he took them into a room with a couple of couches and pillows on the floor. Alerting one of the acolytes, two came rushing in to meet with the two of them.

"Mystic Jairdain, take a seat here and we will begin. Have you explained to your guest what is going to happen?"

"Yes, Sund Neath. I will repeat it as well. This way I am protected again."

Laying down on one of the couches, Jax would be taken to the other and requested to lay down as well.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Jax nodded following Jairdain he placed his hands in the deep pockets of his long black jacket. Some protection from the Nightmare Lands wouldn't hurt especially if Jax somehow stumbles back into the spirit world. The Jedi remained silent while they entered the Shrine with the people greeting Jairdain. "They really like you Jair," Jax mumbled to Jairdain. "I'm guessing this is more than just the fact that you're their favorite customer."

There was still a lot to Jairdain that Jax didn't know, some he picked up based on her body language but some Jairdain kept to herself. "So you're a Mystic?" Jax rose eyebrows when one of the commandos called her by title. "Well I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, the way they were practically kowtowing to you of course you were a Mystic."

He didn't know what a Mystic does but he did hear about how they performed miracles such as curing incurable diseases. Their healing techniques played a factor in curing the plague centuries ago. Instructed to lay down, Jax slowly sat next to Jairdain fear starting to take creep in his mind. "I thought this involved prayer and Incense," Jax tried to smile but was failing miserably. "What are they going to do to us?"

One couldn't just accidentally stumble into the spirit world and Jax would have to learn that on his own. Everything Jairdain had assured him about seemed to go in one of his ears and right out of the other. Mentally shrugging, she smiled when he mentioned the people here really liked her. When he finally asked if she was a Mystic, she practically beamed at him.

"Yes, I went through a trial to become one. We're not going to do that today. You're not ready."

In time, he might be but even her husband had not been worthy and she had never approached him on it. At his further comments, she just shook her head.

"All Mystics are treated this way."

Taking a hold of his hand when she felt some fear rise within him, she listened to his question. The acolytes took up a position at the bottoms of the bed and knelt down. Each of them had an incense holder and they started a ceremony to anoint Jairdain and Jax with the scent.

"They are placing protection on us. To keep us both safe from the negative influences of the Nightmare Lands."

With her head resting on the pillow, she closed her eyes and allowed the procedure to finish. Unless Jax interrupted it in any manner, they would be done in just a few minutes. Breathing in through her nose, she let the breath out through her mouth. Knowing it was finished, she sat up and waited for him to sit up as well.

"Follow me to one more place in here and we can get going. Hope you can drive a speeder."

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Tag:
Jairdain Jairdain

Jax didn't show interest in becoming a Mystic besides the job didn't suit him anyway he was more of a warrior than a healer. Still he wondered if Jairdain intended on having Jax to eventually become a Mystic. "I don't fully know what a Mystic truly does," Jax said laying on his back with Jairdain. "Sure the respect is nice but what do I gain from it?"

Jairdain had all of the answers and right now Jax felt a little tense at what the Mystics were doing. Even though Jairdain held his hand, it only mitigated his fear just a little bit. "I trust you Jair," Jax said smiling at the raven haired beauty even though it looked like she was in a meditative trance. The Jedi didn't move a muscle as the Mystics performed the procedure it only took a few minutes before they were done.

"Seesh," Jax said getting up. "It's almost as though I'm at the dentist." He followed Jairdain out of the shrine and back to the speeder. "I'm a Podracer you know," Jax chuckled. "Of course I can drive a speeder just tell me where to go again."

Not ever having been to the dentist, Jairdain gave him a confused look. Shaking her head, she had been silent while the acolytes performed the anointing on them. He had asked what he gained from being a Mystic and she had to think about the answer. Luckily, she was given a few minutes before she could speak again.

"We lead the world. Help heal the sick and wounded. Not just physical illnesses but mental as well..."

With the hand that wasn't holding his, she made a fist and tried to hide the tears that threatened to come out of her eyes. Even she couldn't heal her husband before he died. Jairdain did not regret the life she had lived with him or the life she was building with Jax, but there were times when she just couldn't help but remember Yuroic. Now was one of those times.

"I'm sorry Jax. Come on."

Sniffing a little, she quickly got her emotions under control and would make a stop at another room. Leading him inside, she picked up what looked like a staff and motioned for him to choose an item.

"You don't have a lightsaber. These weapons might do while we visit the Nightmare Lands. Watch."

Holding the staff out in front of her, she turned it on. Out of each end, small rods extended and started sparking. Turning it off, she placed it on her back with the holder across her front. While he was picking out a weapon, she gathered up a few more things and put them into a bag.

"Depending on how long we are gone, we're going to need something to eat and drink. Hopefully, we won't be searching too long."

Finishing up, they went to the speeder and she chuckled when Jax said he was a podracer.

"Funny, you don't look like one."

Elbowing him, she climbed onto the back and allowed him to take the front.

"Just open up in the Force and you'll feel the darkness here."

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Tag:
Jairdain Jairdain

Jax could sense Jairdain's sadness, it was clear that she was thinking of Yuroic again. Another pang of guilt went through Jax as he found himself wondering again if it was right to date Jairdain especially when she loved another. Jairdain insisted that she loved Jax but still the Jedi felt that he was interfering. "It's okay Jair," Jax said placing his hand on her cheek. "You're still mourning Yur. I'm here for you okay?"

The raven haired beauty then gave Jax a weapon of sorts: A staff that gave out sparks at the end. He raised an eyebrow wondering about the logistics of the weapon, it looked more like an electric staff if anything. "So my blaster pistol won't be of any help once we reach the Nightmare lands?"

No doubt Jax could wield the staff as he had experience with it but there were times that good blaster could solve a problem. "I suppose you know where we can acquire supplies?" It was smart to get some food and water, searching for a mythical creature in a place called the Nightmare Lands would bring nothing but trouble especially if they go in unprepared.

"Listen here angel face," Jax chuckled wrapping his arm around Jairdain's shoulders. "I have stories to tell you about my time as a Podracer, I've won the Malastare Race 4 times. One of the few humans that has that accomplishment, take a good look at this face this is a what pro Podracer looks like!"

He missed Podracing, it had been a long time since he last raced. Hopefully once he reunited with Aveline Jax will race again. As The Jedi climbed onto the speeder he pressed his hands on the wheel taking in the force. Already Jax could feel the dark side presiding from afar, he could feel the call many voices coercing Jax to come to them so he can finally be one with the force. "I can feel it Jair," Jax said his eyes nearly glossed over as he absent mindedly turned on the Speeder. "The darkness is calling me, they want me to die."

Giving Jax a quick hug when he said he was there for her. It meant so much to her to hear those words. Mourning and the process of grief took people differently and Jairdain was certainly still going through it.

"Yuroic is gone. You are here and I love you as much as I loved him. Don't feel guilty because you don't feel you should. Also, you're not just some sort of replacement for him. Yes, he will always be a part of my past, but you are a part of my future."

When he asked about his blaster, she shook her head.

"It'll be fine and useful there. This is just an extra precaution. They are like lightsabers but not quite. Trust me, will you?"

Letting out a small chuckle, she lightly touched his arm to reassure him. Allowing him to reassure her about his driving, her attitude had returned to normal and what sorrow she had been feeling a few minutes ago was gone. At the suggestion she look at his face, she brought a hand up to touch it softly. Lasting only a moment or two, she pulled away and they climbed onto the speeder.

Laying her head on his back, she waited for him to speak.

"I won't allow that to happen. Follow the voices and then we will find the djin."

Feeling the wind blow through her hair, she smiled and enjoyed the peace she felt with Jax around.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Equipment: Jedi Robes,
Jax's Prosthetic Arm

Jairdain knew that Jax still harbored guilt for dating her months after her husband died but the small hug and the reassuring words from her put Jax at ease. Still it wasn't easy removing the seeds of doubt that still lingered in his mind. "Of course," Jax said gripping the steering wheel as he allowed the force to guide him into where to go next.

"I mean I do trust you Jair," Jax shrugged. "I'm just saying that I did bring a weapon just in case some frackery happens. I thought when you bought that staff, It was supposed to specifically ward off any spirits from the forest."

Jax was essentially a fish out of water he needed to get his sea legs going and fast otherwise he's going to end up getting killed on this interesting but dangerous planet. "The voices?" Jax said smiling a bit when Jairdain lay her head against his back. He could smell the lilac and gooseberries that permeated from her hair. "The ones that want me to die? Or are there others that I need to watch out for?"

Relaxing a little when Jax mentioned he did trust her, she allowed him to follow the guide of the Darkness to take them into the Shadowlands. Listening as he said he thought the new weapons would help protect them, he would feel the shake of her head against his back.

"The more weapons we have the better it'll be. I can use the Force to keep them off of us and you can blast them away. I have no doubt that we will run into trouble. It always happens there."

He still a lot to learn and Jairdain would help teach him. This adventure would work that way for both of them.

"You're protected from the ones that want you to die, Jax. That's what the ritual was for. You'll be fine against them. Beasts on the other hand are entirely different. We will have to fight them."

Closing her eyes and breathing in the familiar air of Voss, he would sense she was feeling happy and peaceful. As well as entirely prepared for the area they were heading into.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Equipment: Jedi Robes,
Jax's Prosthetic Arm

"Well as the Jedi say," Jax said putting the lightning rod in the back of the speeder. "Peace through superior firepower." It was referring to the Form five Lightsaber combat but many Jedi throughout the years had held that mentality. "I mean we're Jedi aren't we?" Jax chuckled gripping his hands on the wheel spotting the destination ahead. His heart beat just a little bit his entire body began to shiver once again. The disturbance had revealed itself again slowly wrapping around Jax like a Snake who caught his prey.

"Let's hope this ritual works," Jax muttered bringing the speeder down. "I'm a still a bit antsy but lead the way Jair."

Lifting an eyebrow at his comment, Jairdain didn't entirely understand what he meant. She was not a warrior and had only a little field experience. Most of the time, she was providing support over actually fighting and she didn't expect that to change.

"What do you mean?"

Sensing his humor, the joke he was telling went over her head. Perhaps Jairdain had been serious more often recently and she had lost her sense of humor. Comforting him in her arms as Jax piloted the speeder into the Nightmare Lands, he would hopefully pick up on this.

Climbing off after he moved out of her way, she picked up the staff and replaced it on her back. He told her to lead the way and she stopped for a moment and knelt down to touch the ground. Reaching out with the Force, she felt for where the creatures and beasts were in the area. Standing up, she pointed forward to their right.

"An empty area is this direction. My best guess is the djin don't like to be seen or found so stay away from anything else."

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom