Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Last Stand (Underground/ORC)

[member="Janick Beauchamp"] [member="Mynock Dubrillion"] [member="Veino Garn"] [member="Griet van Vliet"] [member="Narayan the Unslaver"]

The surface.

Jade has found herself following the Witch, and was on sabbatical from her studies in the Outback.

The aliens were smart, and they had quite the jump on her comrades. Whereas Janick moved in the shadows concealing herself, Jade looked down from a high cliff, completely exposed. Her first act was to weave a mystic symbol in the air before her, throwing up a force ward. It thrummed and glowed with vibrant energy of the lightside. Casting required conviction, so she summoned up her memories of spending long days at the beach under the warm sun, and cool water.

Her next action was to begin a chant under her breath. With the aid of the force, the robed and armored woman raised both hands and continued her mystical incantation.

The air above the facility began to cool and condense, at a rate much faster than was physically possible.

Jagged missiles of ice began to form, swirling above the place.

It would take some time yet to finish though.

"Cover me." She said.​

Then she clicked her comms to those below.
"And I'd find cover if I were you."

The Sharukans were about to get a crash course in Ice and Justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom