Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Knights of Ren

Star-Wars-Knights-of-Ren-Comic-Explained.jpg

Hello all and thank you for reading this I've come to see if any of those would be interested in writing the Knights of Ren. What are the Knights of Ren? Well in Rise of Skywalker and such they were just some dark side wielding bad guys. But to those that might know of them, they go a little deeper than that. On Chaos here they served as the personal emissaries of the Supreme Leader known as Sieger Ren. Acting as one in total subservience to him. Hunting down the enemies of the First Order, from the Jedi, to gathering dark side artifacts and often at times working with the government now the Knights of Ren are no more save for one being Kyrel himself. Now with an idea to bring back to it's roots. Now you are probably wondering okay what are the Knights of Ren? What does Ren even mean? Well, you've come to the right place.

The Knights of Ren are a group of warriors deep in the Unknown Regions, Marauders that are honed in the dark side of the Force. Following a flexible code that extends to killing who they want, and taking what they want. With the underlying philosophy in the "Ren" The Ren being a code, a way of life that speaks as the Ren does not care for what is good and bad, does not care for who they kill, for what they burn. As if a crackled unstable lightsaber, or even a wildfire the Ren consumes. It takes what it desires. To become a Ren is to devout yourself to this philosophy. To take what you want, to do what you want. All in the efforts to feed what is called "The Shadow" The Dark Side of the Force. Learning from the shadow and creating a darkness to engulf the galaxy while the Ren does what it likes. Even to take the title of Ren as a form of sacrificing your old life to devout yourself to the Shadow.

So in short think of it like this. As a band of dark side wielding bikers doing what they like. Following a very flexible code and way of life. But one and all devoted to destruction, to chaos, and to feed the likes of the Dark Side. Standing against the light side, against what you would call "The Good Guys" Taking what they want, killing anyone that comes across their path. Under Kyrel's command a mix of the philosophies commences. Taking the qualities of operating as a deadly unit, keeping individuality, and to embody the boogymen of the Unknown Regions. Fighting who they want, taking what they like. Serving in the nature of the dark side. To teach others this newfound path and to bring back the legends of old. With the Ren being taken on one rule. To make a good death, and to be able to wield the "Shadow" To sacrifice the life you've led before in order to serve "Ren" To be chaotic and to spread chaos. To see the galaxy burn or learn better in the way of the shadow, of the dark. Roaming wherever they see a purpose. Recruiting as they see in a purpose.

So in all I was wondering who would be interested, who would be interested in creating some stories as dark side wielding boogymen, bikers, vikings. Whatever you want to call them. Cause havoc amongst the good guys, wear some spooky and rustic looking armor and weapons. And drive fear into the hearts of everyone? I am curious to see if anyone would be interested? :D

I still have this character and have been looking for an avenue in which to use her still. I really like the depth you've taken into describing and defining the philosophy of what is "Ren" and think that while contributing to said stories I can use it to evolve this character into something more.

I'm game to join!

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry . While the Knights of Ren work mostly with the First Order they are also a separate entity this time around.

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter . Sounds very fun. Would love to have some enemies to face and be boogeyman towards. Happy to drop on by anytime and do stuff.

Tristan Evore Tristan Evore . No, The Ren will no longer serve as a cult for Sieger but going back to the canon roots as dark side mauraders from the Unknown Regions. We do not know if Sieger is alive or dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom