Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[The Kathol Outback]: Dominion of Kal'Shebbol

Location: the Gladiator Arena // Arena Administration, 2nd Floor
Allies: [member="Ula Kaddo"], [member="Naamah Aesham"], [member=Tilzi], [member="Nikola Ticon"], [member="Bexel"] ; Kathol's Resistance Fighters
Enemies: GenTech Experiments | [member="The Harbinger"], the Horde
Objective: #1 // Bust Up the System

Ria found herself with Gavid's arm at her throat her arms pinned at her side. Gigi came over and knocked Gavid off with her blaster cannon again. Rolling to the side, Ria found her blaster pistol but Gavid was already moving to tackle Gigi. She presses the muzzle against Gavid's back. "Don't fething move." She says, "I will blast you into the next century."

"Finish him the feth off!" Gigi groans trying to keep Gavid off of her.

With a shrug, Ria pulls the trigger. "I was gonna be real cool about it, you know, like in the vids?"

"Blessed ancestors, Ria. Not everything is going to be like the holos," Gigi remarks with a lot of annoyance.

"Right, now where were we." She slid back into her seat. "FETH!"

She got up and shot the console, "the networks down, someone got to the manual switches, Gi." The blonde paces the room and looks out over the console past the window and down to the gladiator ring. "He said there's a command center upstairs right?"

"Think so," Gigi remarks as she checks Gavid's body. "Nerf herder had a system card on him the entire time." She hands Ria the card, "should get us through most of the levels."

"Right, if we can find Dev and the others we can get upstairs," Ria remarks and then Gigi taps her shoulder. "Mhmmm?" The blonde looks and notices as more GenTech guards seem to work their way through the rubble and climb down to the gladiator ring. "There has to be a uniform storage area around here somewh-"

Gigi pulls Ria down to the ground and puts her body on top of the blondes. "Okay, Gi. If you wanted me with my pants-" The redhead puts her hand over Ria's mouth. Someone was coming this way, and their footsteps could be heard just outside the administration area which was no bigger than your typical storage closet but it did the job of controlling the arena.

Objective: 2 (fading into unconsciousness)
Allies: [member="Lok Munin"] [member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Matthew Robinson"] [member="Runi Verin"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Zetha Vesh"] [member="Bexel"] [member="Ria Misrani"] [member="Ula Kaddo"] [member="Tilzi"] [member="Naamah Aesham"] [member="Nikola Ticon"]
Enemies: [member="Harbinger"] [member="Cronas Plagueborn"]

She was flying.

The world around Kimiko slowed as Bryce carried her to the waiting transport. The sounds that reached her ears were muffled and vision was blurry. She was having trouble discerning what exactly was going on around her. Did her healing attempt succeed? Did the saber wielding female beat the brute? Were Bryce and Nate still alive? All these questions slowly made their way through her mind.

The light bombarding her eyes faded as she entered the compartment of the transport and she caught a glimpse of who was carrying her,"M...Master..."

She attempted a faint smile as he placed her down on an open stretcher.

As soon as her head landed, her exhaustion and injuries caught up with her, and the world went black...

9 Months Earlier...

He woke inside of a bacta tank.

The CR-70 was hard down on the surface of a planet that they would only later discover to be Lothal.

When General Sor-Jan Xantha had faced the droid army of the Separatists, he'd had a legion of 900 Clone Troopers. And when he had been branded a traitor to the Galactic Republic Galactic Empire, he had fought back against that same clone army with five brave rebels, a single 2-1B surgical droid, and four very confused young clone cadets. They had been 11 when the Clone Troopers had come to 'arrest' the Jedi. Only six of them had made it to the ship in the hangar bay.

Only three of them had survived the landing.

The 2-1B had the programming with which to treat the boy's physical injuries, but much of what the youngling was coping with were realities that were too big for such a small boy to fully comprehend. In too short a season, his Clone War had ended. His army had been disbanded. And he had been discharged a traitor to an Emperor whose very existence was contrary to the democracy he'd been created to protect.

To him, that was yesterday.

But it was more than eight hundred years ago.

Their hyperdrive damaged, their blind jump to lightspeed had been through more than space alone. Their Republic a memory. Their Empire a lost history. And the galaxy before them a future unknown to them.

Sitting on top of the wreckage of the Republic cruiser, the two boys watched the sunset against the Lothal horizon. The end to their first day in the future. A future where neither of them existed. Their entire lives reduced to less than a footnote in the annals of history.

"General, sir..." the clone asked, as he glanced over at the tow-headed youngling beside him. "What are we gonna do?"

The Jedi put an arm around the other boy. Pulled in for a one-armed hug, their heads touched as the two sat side-by-side. And, for a minute, neither said anything.

"We are gonna have an adventure."

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +
Present Day...
Post 10 of 20 30
Objective 2/4: Be All That You Can Be

Nine months ago, he'd have pulled out the documents and just thought that they were lines on loub-paper.

And not even good lines.

Now, observing and helping Sor-Jan Xantha work on a busted up, rusted out Corellian freighter than the Jedi had conned a spice dealer out of in a rigged Sabaac game on Lothal, the young Clone Trooper understood enough to it was an electrical diagram. And that it sketched out the structure in which he was now located.

Another trick he'd picked up from the Jedi was that sometimes you got further by finding alternatives to shooting stuff.

Though shooting stuff was always more fun.

Using his knees and elbows, the small Mandalorian boy was squeezing through the ventilation shafts. The DC-15 was pushed out in front, as the youngling shimmied as quietly as possible through the duct work. A torch was stuck in his mouth to light the way, as well as the hastily sketched map that was becoming a blur of grease pencil on his palm.

A lot of lines were converging around a big chamber. That was either a server room as big as the Alderaan Queen, or some kind of massive... room.

He wasn't sure.

He was just a Clone Trooper doin' his job.

Even if it was almost nine hundred years since that job had even existed.

Objectives: 1 and 2
Allies: [member="Runi Verin"], [member="Nawago"], [member="Matthew Robinson"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Zetha Vesh"], [member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Kimiko"], [member="Astrid Santii"], [member="Ria Misrani"], [member="Ula Kaddo"], [member="Lok Munin"], [member="Bexel"], [member="Tilzi"], [member="Astrid Santii"], TKO and S&R
Enemies: [member="Cronas Plagueborn"], [member="The Harbinger"], Gentech

"At least we finally have a chance to get out of this tomb. I hadn't expected the liberators to breach the palace until much later. We need to release the other fighters as soon as possible. Most of them are innocent people who have been forced to kill to survive. The guards had just simply seen us as savages and thrown us in the arena to fight for entertainment."

Keeping his hands raised in submission, Singularity was genuinely surprised when the over-sized ball of fur spoke. He had not expected the ability to speak, let alone sentience from the animal.

The droid was too new and there were just to many of these organic species for him to ever truly know whether they all were capable of thought. At least until he gained access to a terminal with data on the subject. For now, he decided that he would consider all biological lifeforms capable of thought in one way or another until they proved otherwise.

Singularity turned his head slightly towards the large creature, in an attempt to create a more personal form of communication.

"I agree that the other beings forced to be here against their will should be freed and brought with us. To remove the choice of an entity and force that being to terminate the existence of another for no other reason than entertainment is unacceptable. The more that I learn about this GenTech; the more I find it necessary to take corrective actions against them. Having the aid of these other organics would increase our likelihood of both escape and irreparably damaging GenTech while doing so."

Matthew Robinson

There's an herb for that.
Objective: Have a spot of tea after all this is over - watch Runi Verin get sloshed
Mates: [member="Astrid Santii"] [member="Nawago"] [member="Singularity"] [member="Ria Misrani"]
Other: [member="The Harbinger"]

His bubble held. A droid walked in from the gloom. The ice beastie didn't eat him AND it spoke basic. All in all, a bloomin' good first go.

Matt grunted, sweat beginning to pour down his dirt-streaked face in response to the droid. Terminator? "I think I can....angle it....you lot go. Free the others. I'll hold the ceiling as long as I can."

With a shuddering breath, his palms remained stretched as the force bubble opened around them and shifted like an umbrella, instead, stretching down the corridor. Muscles in his legs screamed.

"Go and stop faffing about. Can't hold it....forever. There should be med shuttles outside for evac and transport."

In the not so distant, distance, Matt picked up flickers of Bryce's anger through the force. His grimace transitioned into a deep frown.

Hopefully Ruru was fairing a wee bit better than he was.

Post #14
[member="Julius Sedaire"]

Julius Sedaire said:
"Bullet Time, that's about the only trick up my sleeve like that, and it ain't an easy one.... We boarding, or we turning this thing into a hulk?"

"I believe it." Mara's eyes narrowed as the Bullet Time bore down on the GenTech transport and its pursuer. She flipped the microcorvette and goosed the oversized engines for all they were worth. The Bullet Time began to decelerate so far as relative velocity went -- a necessity, or it would blow right past them. She trained the two turret-mounted Hushaby rotary cannons dead aft, along the sides of the engine wells, and opened fire at extreme range. A torrent of blue ion bolts roared past Sedaire's unique ship and bit into the GenTech vessel.

"No reason to kill them," she said belatedly. "Not that I know of, anyway. They're probably harmless with their ship disabled."

The Hushaby cannons had been built to knock out corvettes or the largest turrets on command ships. Each cannon could spit eight bolts a second, each comparable to the bolt of a standard fighter-scale ion cannon. She put a squadron's worth of ion fire into the target reticle as she flew backward. The shuttle didn't have a prayer.

Allies: [member="Ula Kaddo"], [member="Naamah Aesham"], [member=Tilzi], [member="Nikola Ticon"], [member="Bexel"] ; Kathol's Resistance Fighters

The room was silent, Gigi breathed as little as possible all she and Ria could do was to watch as shadows walked past the administration room. The administration room overlooked the gladiatorial ring two floors below, where dust and sand now laid spilled with blood, body parts, bodily fluids and fresh boots as more of GenTech's guards, including their experiments and heavy guards, poured into the Arena. They could hear guards shouting, talking in front of the room. Ria looked to her right and noticed a second door but the control was busted.

The console that laid between them and the window was no longer functional, Ria looked up at Gigi and then at the door. Goddess, Ria wished [member="Runi Verin"], or [member="Ula Kaddo"], or even that pretty thing [member="Astrid [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT='lucida sans unicode']Santii"] with the wampa, [member="Nawago"] would show up. Boots crept into the administration office and Ria held her breath. She didn't dare breathe for fear of alerting the guard, Gigi laid right up against her pulling them both as flat against the console, as quietly as possible.

There was a shout, followed by a set of voices and blaster fire, but again neither Ria nor Gigi dared to move. Ria made herself small, as small as possible beneath Gigi. It was like the cantina raid back on Nar Shaddaa all over again, only this time, she wasn't a child. She recalled that day so clearly in this moment her adoptive mother Lona, a twi'lek had grabbed the girl from a corner booth. Rushing her into a locker, "shh, don't move." She said with a thick accent as she spoke basic, "there are some bad men, and I want you to be safe my little star. Stay here, and be quiet, I will come back for you, I promise."

It was the last she had ever seen of the green-skinned twi'lekkian dancer. Lona, her Lona had been the closest thing to a mother she had ever known her whole life. Ria was here hiding, cowering beneath Gigi who so far was still breathing. While Ria might be an adult in body, at the moment she was a child in her mind. The child who had watched her mother leave and heard just what she was hearing now, shouting voices, blaster fire, and boots. The boots of Sotta the Hutt's men, a nautolan dancer named Dia had just come out of the showers they didn't even give her a chance to run, they shot her, and Ria remembers putting her hands over her mouth keep from crying.

That paralyzing fear kept Ria in place, Gigi's hand felt down around for Ria's blaster pistol, and all Ria wanted to do was vanish. She wanted to disappear, crawl inside of something and never come out again. Anxiety was taking over and she was becoming powerless to fight it. Looking into Gigi's eyes she focused and saw a reflection. Turning her body just so she looked and saw the shadow and watched it move, her heart seemed to freeze inside of her chest.

Objective: #2
Allies: [member="Kimiko"] | [member="Zetha Vesh"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | TKO S&R, etc
Enemies: [member="Cronas Plagueborn"] | [member="The Harbinger"] | Gentech forces and "The hoard"

Kimiko smiled up a Bryce as she passed back into an unconscious state. It was a touch of kindness that slowly pulled BB from his slow burn rage. It was the reason that though darkness surrounded him it could never seem to consume him. There was a spark in the boy, a shining light that would not be extinguished. It was the piece of him that would not let him fall, the part of him that craved the light and the joy that the came from bring it to others.

As his goodness shone through it zapped his anger fuels strength and he once again felt the full effects of his actions. Pain shot through his broken leg and he immediately put all of his weight on his unbroken limb. Struggling to find a place to sit he rested on the rim of one of the transports huge tires and unstrapped the broken armor that somehow held his lower leg together. As the greave fell to the broken ground below Bryce he was finally able to bear witness to the extent of his injury. Both his Tibia and Fibia were surely broken as he could see both of each sticking from his flesh. As an attendant came to check on him the woman was shocked he was able to put any weight on it.

"I know it's bad, just reset it as best you can and dress the wound. There a lot more people in worse shape so let's do this quick and help the others."

Objective: 2, and save Z.
Allies: [member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Kimiko"] , [member="Zetha Vesh"]

Finally, she was slipping into unconsciousness, at least she couldn't hit him when she felt the wound close. Okay, time to do this, pulling herhesdup, he ignited his saber resting her head on his hand. Watching for reactions, he ran the blade of his saber over the wound. Luckily, she wasn't awake, or he might've ended up with a broken jaw. After a few seconds, the wound was closed, and slightly burnt, but at least she wouldn't bleed out.

"Okay, hold on Z, I'll get you back to safety, just hang in there."

There were still a few dozen gentech soldiers walking about, and every once in a while, he'd have to set [member="Zetha Vesh"] down, pull out his blaster pistols, send a few blaster bolts through there head, and get back on his way. After about ten minutes, he reached the medi-center, where Bryce was currently getting his broken legs set.

"She's in...stable condition, her arm was torn off, and I had to cuaterize the wound,"

He nodded at the nurse, setting Z down on a stretcher beside Kimiko, then he made his way over to BB,his arms crossed, his gaze cold and hard.
What a day.

(I apologize for the format, I am currently restricted to mobile for a while)

[member="General Beyyr"]

Solan's brow raised when the words 'Your Majesty' hit his ears.

'Huh... guess i can't go out in disguise anymore...' He thought to himself as he shrugged and nodded to the Wookie and his... great a jedi.

"A pleasure to meet you two as well... i do hope that this isn't an arrest or anything as im pretty sure that ive done nothing wrong recently. I mean, peace and prosperity with my people is pretty much a given but its been a while since ive had the company of a... i assume Jedi?"

He had no hostility leaking from him at all. To be fair he did believe the nearby Jedi of the Alliance to be zealots, and he didn't quite feel safe around the Republic sect considering his recent actions and alliance, but there were still the Silvers he could hang out with without a saber through his gut. Now this was assuming the man in front of him was a GA sect, or even a Jedi to begin with, but if he was it would change nothing about him. He was on Kesh and these were guests, as far as he cared, they could downright insult him and until they made the first move, he would avoid any hostility until this day was through.

Objective: 2
Allies: [member="Runi Verin"], [member="Kimiko"], [member="Matthew Robinson"], [member="Ria Misrani"]
Enemies: [member="The Harbinger"]

No way was Lok going to exhaust his energy on digging through the debris and rubble caused by satchels left by the enemy. Their only choice was to go through the hole above them and go on from there. Sure, they could also go back to where they came from, but retreating was something that they could not afford at all. Not unless they wanted those that had died rest their lives for nothing. The men of the S&R began to follow Ru-Ru as she climbed into what seemed to be a pit. The Munin was the last one to climb into the pit from the lovely tunnels they were trekking in. He turned and did a full circle to see what exactly this pit really was, and by the looks of it, it looked like one for gladiators and beasts to fight in to entertain their public audience.

"All we need now are some Rancors to make things worse," the Mandalorian said and earned some glances from some of the S&R soldiers. Obviously they didn't like what he said because it could come true at any given minute. Something that Lok really didn't mind, but he had to think of the rest of his team.

A comm from Ria then popped up from his commlink. He listened and understood that the sliver was about to flood the tunnels of the palace. "Go for it,"[/color{ the youngster said to Ria as to his knowledge there weren't any friendly personnel in the underground tunnels. He then looked at Runi and said, "Where to now, Ru-Ru," with a tone of a jester on that nickname that annoyed her so much.

Post 11 of 20 30

His estimation had been a little off.

Not only did the cluster of cables lead to a gigantic room, but a room within a room. Specifically, a control room overlooking a massive warehouse-like bay. A storage facility of cylinders and containers that looked familiar.

Intimately familiar.

Small, brown eyes stared out from the ventilation shaft. He was looking out on a cloning project that had been set up in some kind of old military hangar. It closely resembled what he recalled from Kamino, but only a fraction the size.

Backtracking to the smaller room overlooking the hangar, the boy could see a protocol droid standing over the shoulder of an elderly, chair-bound humanoid with some kind of oxygen or air tank strapped to the back of his hoverchair. A pair of armed security droids stood guard in the doorway, which was open at the back of the control room.

The Underground intelligence had indicated that GenTech was working on something on Kal'Shebbol, but no one had said anything about cloning. And this wasn't just one or two clones. There was enough canisters in that hangar for at least a full infantry company.

He kicked in the air vent. The grate landed on top of the protocol droid's head, and then Three landed on top of the grate. Several sparks erupted, as the droid crumpled to the ground in a heap of metal. Pitching his body forward, the small Mandalorian child hit the deck in a combat roll designed to minimize exposure of the spine and absorb the kinetic impact. The action of coming up from the floor was when his combat training kicked in, slinging the carbine up to the ready in the same moment he rose from the ground.

Thunder echoed, as the first security droid exploded in a blue fireball. The force of impact from the DC-15 at full power blew the dismembered arms and legs back out into the hall, as the cracked, flaming husk of the droid's torso struck the back wall of the corridor outside.

The second droid was still training its sensor on the youngling, it's actuators starting to adjust for a firing solution, when the boy had shifted the barrel to the left and pulled the trigger for his second shot.

As the smell of melting plastics and burning metal assaulted his nose, the clone slung the carbine across his back and stepped over to key the door controls. A heavy blast door came down from the ceiling, cutting off access from the corridor outside. The small clone turned back toward the center of the room, in time to see the protocol droid - it's head dented with the impression of the ventilation grate - starting to push itself up from the floor.

A blue blaster bolt caught the droid at the neck joint, sending it's body crashing back to the floor with a smoldering void in place of its head.

The severed cranium unit landed a moment later in the lap of the hoverchair-bound senior. "What? What?" the man was sputtering, before the metal head struck him in the chest. Reaching out with his hands, the balding man, breathing tubed snaked around his ears and plugged into his nostrils, picked up the droid part. The reflection in the dented metal held the image of the small boy.

Glancing up, the elder man tossed the head aside as he glanced up to see the youngling standing there, a DC-17 hand blaster smoking as the child leveled the weapon up at the figure.

Nonplussed, the gentleman stretched forward as he squinted at the young Mandalorian. "Well, well, well... what do we have here," the man uttered, with a coughing wheeze. "Clone Trooper, isn't it? You're a long way from home."

Three's head came back, surprise and confusion setting in at the recognition. Then the boy's face grew stern, as he straightened his arm to point the blaster pistol at the man.

For his part, the elder just gave a second, wheezing laugh. "Go ahead, if ye think ye can pull that trigger, lad," the man boasted, his head inclined forward as though daring the youngling to do something. Anything.

The boy hesitated for a moment... then lowered the blaster pistol, sliding it back into the holster.

"I didn't think so," the hoverchair-bound man intoned flat.

Objective: #4 - Create you own (save her father)
Allies: [member="Bryce Bantam"]
Enemies: None at this time

Cla'Mari ran through the smoking battlefield a sense of dread filling her very being. She had been in the city when the fighting began, out with her friends at one of the many clan Rha owned establishment. As she watched the battle unfolding on the holonets she couldn't fight the feeling something was very wrong. She felt him, he father, he was somehow involved in this. He was in danger and she needed to go to him, so that is what she had done. Paying her limo driver as small fortune she had been able to convince him to take her to the main Gentech facility and arrived just as the battle for the gates was coming to and end.

Still dressed in her evening cloths and heels she had ran through the mud and filth of the field till she found her father lying on the soft ground, a large wound in his side. She remembered cursing him for his foolishness, asking how he could be so reckless. His response surprised her as he confessed he had been part of the rebellion all along. That he had grown tired of watching his people, his clan suffer at the hands of these off-world companies. So he had done something about it.

Tears now filled her eyes as she continued to run toward the newcomers to her planet. In large sixteen-wheeled transports, they had arrived on the scene and saved her father's men. Having been instructed by her father to find one man in particular, she searched for their commander. A slender man in armor and a red trench coat. By one of these tractors, she saw one who fit that discretion and ran up to him as the medic that attended to him completed bandaging his leg.

"Please commander, you must help me, my father is dying!"

Objectives: 1 and 2
Allies: [member="Runi Verin"], [member="Nawago"], [member="Matthew Robinson"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Zetha Vesh"], [member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Kimiko"], [member="Astrid Santii"], [member="Ria Misrani"], [member="Ula Kaddo"], [member="Lok Munin"], [member="Bexel"], [member="Tilzi"], [member="Astrid Santii"], TKO and S&R
Enemies: [member="Cronas Plagueborn"], [member="The Harbinger"], Gentech

Singularity observed the man with fascination, as he altered the shape of his shield. He didn't speak any voice commands; nor did he seem to perform any physical manipulation of equipment at all. In fact, the droid noted once again, the lack of any technology in the vicinity capable of producing a shield of this magnitude.... or any size for that matter.

If anything, the organic was sweating profusely; his breathing ragged. His hands held above his head, he seemed to be physically struggling against something. Almost as if he, himself was the one holding the shield up around himself, the female, and the hairy organic.
According to his data-base that shouldn't be possible for most forms of organic species. Not without a significant genetic alteration at the least. The little that he'd read on the matter; from GenTechs research terminal; told Singularity that corruption of an organics matter tended to disfigure the subject.

Studying him for a moment, the droid came to the conclusion that he was of standard organic appearance. It was unlikely that his ability came from genetic experimentation; and increased the probability that it was natural in its origin.

There were many questions the droid desired to ask him; but now was unfortunately not the time. With reaching the female, his first goal was complete. He needed to now help rescue and escape with the other organics imprisoned here. The droid would find and speak with him afterword.

Singularity once again made eye contact with the large creature.

"If we wish to rescue the others organics that are trapped here; then we should go now before the area becomes more destabilized."

Turning, he exited what couldn't be called a room anymore and stepped back into the arena ruins; hoping the creature would follow him. The droid was definitely going to need help in liberating the other organics.

Post 12 of 20 30

"I didn't think so."

The man in the hoverchair stared down at the boy, his eyes bloodshot and his skin tinged yellow with age. His breathing came in labored, wheezing motions aided by the oxygen tank and the tubes running to his nostrils. Whoever he was, whatever he'd done, the man was clearly at the end of his life. "And just what are you doing here? The Republic dust off a sample of DNA somewhere? Any biological samples should have expired centuries ago..." the elder man mused, clearly startled and amused by the sight of the small Mandalorian clone in front of him.

And still, the young Clone Trooper compelled the man to answer. "What are you doing to those clones?" the boy demanded, leveling an accusatory finger out at the man, and then pointing out to the hangar below with its multitude of clone cylinders.

"Eh?" the man asked, turning his head to look out of the window that looked out on the hangar. He was quiet for a moment before he answered. "They would have been my last bit of work I imagine," he mused aloud, before trailing off.

So he was a cloner. "You're making a clone army?" the boy posed. It was less a question and more a statement for the man to rebut. When he didn't, the boy followed the question through it the only reasonable conclusion. "For GenTech?"

That got a gruff, wheezing chuckle. "And it would have been a damn good one, too, if you rebels hadn't gotten involved..." the man asserted, his voice growing strong for a moment, before he paused to hack and cough. Reduced to a hoarse, rasping whisper, he continued as he growled. "...Interfered where ye had nay business."

Well, there you had it.

Underground Intel had pegged this facility for some secret vehicle or superweapon plot, and it was just a geriatric cloner playing at being god. Placing his hands on his hips, the youngling was left with all the implications of what to do next. He'd come here thinking this was a problem that he could just shoot at. Best case scenario, he'd just blow something up and make it all better. But, this wasn't really the sort of situation he could just point a blaster at and pull the trigger to fix.

"They'd 'ave been better 'n you Kamino lot. Do you even know how obsolete ye are, lad? Waste of resources it was for someone to whip you up in this day an' age..."

Faun brown eyes flicked up from the floor, a quiet fury smoldering behind a young face that was astonishingly stoic at having himself and his clone brothers spoken of in such a way.

"But, water under the bridge now, ain't it?"

The question, or how it had been posed to him, confused the small boy at first. Then, gradually the confusion turned to understanding, and that understanding melted into sheer horror. Turning, the small Trooper stepped over to the control console. Frustrated by the unfamiliar set-up, it was moment before the boy had oriented himself to what he was seeing.

No life signs.

No life signs in any of the cylinders. The canisters were still occupied, but those occupants were no longer living.

Location: the Gladiator Arena // Arena Administration, 2nd Floor
Allies: [member="Ula Kaddo"], [member="Naamah Aesham"], [member=Tilzi], [member="Nikola Ticon"], [member=Bexel] ; [member="Ria Misrani"]
Kathol's Resistance Fighters

If Ria and Gigi were hoping for an immediate rescue they were out of luck. There was a din of shouting and distant blaster fire. Then a thump on the console above them. A shock of bright hair fell across the console. If Tilzi had looked bad in the detention cell, she looked worse now. Her lip was split and a gouge above one eye was bleeding profusely. Shoulders were pulled back, as if her hands were bound behind here. Tilzi's eyes widened as she saw the two women hiding on the side of the console and she gave a barely perceptible shake of the head. Strained shouting reverberated around the small space.

"Got to keep them at bay!"

"Who made the call to kill the networks?"

"I don't know!"

"Then why are we here?"

"Shut up and hold them off."

"And why have we got a prisoner?"

"Found her under a pair of our biggest creations, trying to wriggle free. Got cornered alone, but put up a hell of a fight. Thought a prisoner would be good if things went south and we needed to barter."

"Fair, but put her down on the deck and put a bolt in the back of her head if she causes trouble."

Tilzi rolled her eyes before a pair of massive hands appeared, grabbing her by the sounders and dragging her our of Ria's sight. One of the Gentek stood over here, but none noticed the small spark of jade flame dance across her finger tips. She couldn't do much with the Force, certainly not convince one of those surrounding her and fighting off her allies to uncuff her. But she figured the one with the code chip might be convinced to drop it near here. One of the men nearly tripped over her rushing from one side of the room to the other. He connected boot with stomach just to vent his frustration. Defenceless, there was nothing Tilzi could do be tense her muscles. Her concentration was broken and it took all her will not to throw up across the floor.

Just drop the key....

Objective 1
Allies: [member="Tilzi"] [member="Ria Misrani"] [member="Naamah Aesham"] [member="Bexel"]

Things had gotten hairy when they entered the arena and far too quickly, Ula had been separated from the others, leaving her to duke it out with a couple nasties on her own. The fight was rough and running off through a side tunnel had only separated her from the others even more, but she wasn't about to let those monsters get their mitts on her.

When her heart was racing and adrenaline made her mouth taste like lactic acid, she could count on being just a shade quicker than these things and a dodge here and there was enough to get an opening where she could get in a good shot.

The last one looked like he carried some key badge so Ula unclipped it and tried to find her way back to the arena but in the chaos of running for her life she had forgotten what halls she had taken. Nothing really looked familiar so she just took whatever passage looked like it would get her out of there.

She stumbled onto what looked like a wing of offices, at least the glassed doors and fancy name plates suggested. Sure as heck wasn't a broom closet. There were a pair of them, trying doors and being general goons. Ula ducked back behind the corner, peeking around the edge. From their gestures, it looked like they found something and with blasters drawn, they ventured into an office.

Ula decided that was enough and with a burst of speed she ran after them, ending their curiosity with a couple bolts to the back. The toughs hit the floor heavily and she moved around the mess of the office until she came to where Ria and Gigi were tucked under a desk.

"Hey Blondie, sorry I'm late." Her voice was soft, but she was panting with sweat standing on her brow, her brown hair plastered to the sides of her face and a smattering of blood from a fat lip.

Enemies: GenTech | [member="The Harbinger"]
Objective: #1 // Final Destination

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTsD2FjmLsw[/media]​
It all happened so fast. Tilzi had come from seemingly nowhere and was there was thump to the console above them. Followed by a flurry of actions, all of which landed Tilzi flat on the floor with guards practically curb stomping her. Ria and Gigi kept their silence, no matter how much they wanted to scream. Gigi's hand was now on Ria's blaster pistol, and just as she swore that guard should've seen her. In came Ula, Gigi reacted quickly as the guard above Tilzi tried to move to help his comrades she shot him in the foot and then again in the back as she rolled out. Ria crawled out and was helped to her feet by Gigi, "by the goddess." Ria knelt down her body shook. The blonde girl took a deep breath, Gigi rubbed small circles along her lower back letting Ria take a moment to get herself together. With her head in a better space, the slicer asked her friend. "Gigi think you can grab her?"

Gigi's eyes went wide, "doll, I know I'm a big girl but she's-"

"C'mon, c'mon, we gotta get her out of here," Ria tried lifting Tilzi, "sweet twi'lekkian dancers what do you eat?" She says referring to Tilzi's size and weight, "c'mon Gi, I can't lift her up by myself."

The busty redhead helped the blonde lift the other woman, "looks like this guard dropped a key, think you can grab it?" Gigi said to Ula gesturing to the key card that laid on the floor beside the now dead guard.

"Right, I knew this door led to the main offices, we gotta get to the third floor. I can do everything I need to do up there." The blonde looked to her friend and then the nodded together, "this isn't gonna be easy." Exhaling, "goddess knows where Dev went with his friends, but it's just the four of us, well three.." She looked to Tilzi who seemed like she could use a vacation. "But we have to get to the top floor, the command center is there. If I can get there, I can get access to all the defense towers. I'll need you guys to buy me time, it's gonna take awhile especially without spikes to shortcut my way through."

Gigi added, "so long as the canon's got power and you've ammo on your belt. I'll be fine."

"We do this, and we get rid of GenTech off this rock for good. I'll flood the tunnels and gas everything else that I can gas. I'll try to patch into TKO first." Ria explained and took a deep breath as she adjusted Tilzi's weight on her shoulders. "This is the last part of the run, and it's going to be the hardest..."

"I'm with you." Her friend told her confidently, "let's do this."

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Lawwwwl."

The translation droid bobbed in midair. "General Beyyr assures you that he and Master Wraith have no intention of arresting you, no reason to prosecute you, and no jurisdiction on this world."

"Hmmmmm."

"He approaches this negotiation with due consideration."

"Honkhonkhonk."

"At the risk of alacrity, he wishes to present a proposal for mutual defense and aid between Kesh and the Underground."

"Meeowww."

"Recent events on and around the planet of the feline women suggest a need for regional security over and above the comfortable coexistence we have maintained thus far."

[member="General Beyyr"]

Solan listened with a straight face, up until the part about Sekalus was brought up where he laughed a bit under his breath.

"It seems you guys know what has been going on in this region a bit more than i had assumed. I must say that that is heavily surprising to me that you guys looked outwards from the Kathol Sector before this point as i had thought this was something only recently decided upon... hmm..."

His hand pushed into his hair, eyes staring at the palm that hung infront of his face for a few seconds before sighing an glancing to the side.

"Perhaps you both would prefer a drink, because what you are suggesting from the sound of it is something i never quite expected from your group. I tend to keep tabs on people as well, but i must say that this was a surprise if ever you had delivered one. A surprise i cant just accept or deny without proper thought and conversation to ensure our deal is beneficial to us both. Kesh prides itself on the laws and trade that is given to it, and i would hate to see either interrupted by vague conditions to a defense pact."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom