Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[The Kathol Outback]: Dominion of Kal'Shebbol

Post #16

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Hnnope."

"General Beyyr clarifies that the Underground has had interests and monitoring equipment in this region for several years now, since Captain Alec Rekali's expedition."

"Fethya."

"As to your reticence and desire for due consideration, General Beyyr agrees wholeheartedly. A drink would be most welcome. He assures you that any agreement would be laid out in such a way as to avoid awkward conflicts of interest. The Underground has no wish to disturb the local balance of power, but merely to work well with its neighbours."

"Swoosh."

"Since good starports are few and far between in this immediate area, he further suggests that we should discuss mutual docking and emergency repair arrangements for the sake of collective security."

[member="General Beyyr"]

"Drinks first, details can be discussed once we are in a more comfortable location... not that i don't enjoy being within my hanger but I do have a palace for a reason, do i not?"

He smiled again and turned his eyes on the wookie then the droid beside it before turning. The two beings were interesting and he walked with no stiffness to him. There was no need to be hostile or cautious, to not be relaxed was honestly rather stupid. Firstly he was in his own home but even then these people were not here to press a blaster to his people which soothed him all the more. He forgot that not everyone in the region was like those to the north, a thought he had to be mindful of.

For him, he had been trapped doing the same thing over and over for the last few years, fighting slavers and pirates that thought to interrupt the works he was creating. Then the arrival of a sect of Jedi, far too zealous for comfort in their persecution of darksiders. He had been lucky that they cared little for him at the time, but even then he worried that one day they might look southwards and decide that it would be best to deal with him now rather than later. The thought of seeing a fleet above, his world held at gunpoint for his choices and because of who he supported in the past.

The thoughts came to head when he entered the room he had been thinking of, a table that was flanked by two couches not far away. His hand waved to a nearby servant, who saw them enter and nodded as she went to retrieve some of his wine from another room.

"I apologize, now..." He took a seat, smoothing out his trousers and shirt before looking up at the two men. "I believe you wished to talk, about working with eachother and not disturbing the local balance of power. I apologize if i made it seem like i was against any changes, infact i welcome any that inspires more trade flow into Kesh. The problems come through with your interest in defensive stations on Kesh. I assume you don't mean anything large scale, and i am perfectly happy to accommodate your people, but i need to ensure that things are kept on record. Everything on Kesh works in a recorded and secure chain."

His hand moved to the table, activating a screen on it so that they could keep a list of things that were talked about as well as a resolution to each point.

"First, Docking and Repair arrangements. What size of force would need to be dealt with on an average basis. We can decide emergency needs such as high volumes of damaged ships after we determine the normal need due to your dealings with those less than favorable creatures." His eyes turned upwards, looking at the wookie with a raised brow. He knew about the Q-things, as well as their connection to the First order. While his own information was limited and second hand, alot of it through accidental cooperation done with the Outback, he knew that they were a menace. He wondered how many times he had dealt with them himself, concerning the numerous times he had worked on Kal'shebbol to clean up slavery rings which had been popping up in the past months.

Objective: #2 / 4# Save Csahn Phi'mor Rha
Allies: [member="Kimiko"] | [member="Zetha Vesh"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Cla'Mari Rha"] | TKO S&R, etc
Enemies: [member="Cronas Plagueborn"] | [member="The Harbinger"] | Gentech forces and "The hoard"

A vision in white, a lavender beauty seemed to float across the harsh battle as she approached the young man. As she approached Bryce almost thought he was dreaming until the harsh pain from his newly splinted leg reminded him of his all too real situation. Turning to face the beautiful twi'lek he couldn't help but notice how out of place she looked. How her light purple skin was now speckled with dirt and mud as were her dress and shoes. BB was about to make a joke about being underdressed but was unable to after her plea.

"Yes, of course, lead on." Is all he could reply after seeing the fear in her deep blue eyes.

"Sir, you in no condition..." The medic beside Bryce began to say but she was quickly cut off by a stern look.

Bryce was still determined to help anyone one need. She had asked, he was going, it was that simple. Looking around the ground for something he could use as a crutch he quickly spotted an oversized rifle dropped by one of the dead hoard. Sticking it under his arm it was about the right size and worked well enough to allow him to walk. Ordering the medic next to him to grab a hover-stretcher and crash cart Cla'Mari lead them to a gathering of Twi'leks and other aliens. All circled one older Twi'lek who lay on his back, a large bloody bandage wrapped around his side.

"Room, give us room!" Bryce shouted with a little more force then he interned.

The crowd pulled back enough to let them through and with the expertise of practice, far too much practice he began to treat the older man. His wounds were bad, far worse than his wound let on. Whatever munition the hoard used seemed to have a shrapnel effect and the scanner Bryce used was picking up pieces all over his chest cavity. Still wanting to confront the man he readied a sedative and said...

"It's gonna be ok, I'm here to help"

"Yes, thank you commander... but Cla'Mari, where is my daughter?"

Post 13 of 20 30
Objective 2/4: Be All That You Can Be

No life signs in any of the cylinders.

The canisters were still occupied, but those occupants were no longer living. Shocked, disgusted, angry... the small Clone Trooper whirled around to snap at the old man in the hover chair. "You killed them."

It hadn't been a question.

And, in reply, the man laughed.

A coughing, wheezing, uncomfortable sound. "Well, ye a bit high o' yuirself," the geriatric cloner managed between fits of coughing. "Killed 'em? You say that like they were people."

The certainty behind those words took the boy aback. "They weren't. And neither are you." No one had ever said those things to him before. The Jedi treated the clones with dignity, with respect. This was... utter contempt.

The man in the hoverchair seemed amused by the young Mandalorian clone's confusion. "What? Ye think yuir somethin' special then, is that it? Ye think yuir a wee little man, do ye?" the man asked, his tone increasingly condescending as he spewed what seemed like hate and vitriol with each and every breath. "People are born, lad. People have destines. You exist because someone thought ye'd be useful. And, when ye stop bein' useful, that's it then."

The bleak finality of that statement caused the boy to take a step back. His back bumped against the console behind him, causing him to jump in surprise. It was as though the man's words were creeping inside his mind, peeling back fears and anxieties he'd never even known that he had.

"No future. No purpose. Just a tool in a toolbox, waitin' to be used," the man uttered, casually adding in a dismissive manner, "...or discarded."

When he'd paused, the silence became deafening.

It had already been uncomfortable.

"Now, if ye'll excuse me," the man remarked, toggling a control on the arm of the chair to turn toward the door. Drifting forward a pace, the man stopped. His back to the clone now, he didn't look back at the boy as he said, "Oh, and clean this mess up a bit before ye let yuirself out."

The boy cast his eyes down to the floor for a moment.

"Hey, mister."

The hoverchair made a distinct noise. It's repulsors changing gear as the elder man rocked back, pivoting just enough so to turn his head and look back at the boy.

Three raised his eyes up from the floor. As his head came up, his hand brushed up along his leg. The pistol came free of the holster and the youngling smoothly drew the weapon. It was a fluid motion to point and level the blaster out at the elderly man.

He looked the old man in the eye.

And then he pulled the trigger.

Post 17

[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Darron Wraith"]

"Hunh."

"Defensive stations are an interesting possibility. Obviously the Keshiri Royal Navy is more than capable of defensive operations and force projection. The Underground would like to place a single station here, a small one."

"Wessss."

"In the event of nearby Underground ships needing emergency docking, they would first turn to this Underground station. It would only be exceptional circumstances that would see Underground ships requesting emergency repairs, resupply, and so forth at Keshiri ports. This would probably never be more than a cruiser or a couple of frigate-grade armed transports, too large for our small station to help effectively."

"Wattccchh."

"The station would also serve as a local monitor, and would speed up our ability to provide you with aid as necessary, while enhancing our awareness of potential traffic to Sekalus and other worlds of interest."

"Resssiprosssitty."

"We have good functional ports on Kal'Shebbol, the entrance to the Kathol Sector, and we welcome Keshiri ships there, for whatever repair or resupply needs you may have if you happen to be in the area. Mutual shore leave, too, and mutual trade, all on a case-by-case basis. Neither of us has any need for the other's technology, but if you do have pressing needs, please let us know and we can discuss them. We intend to be good neighbours."

Objective 1
Allies: @Tilzi @Ria Misrani [member="Naamah Aesham"] [member="Bexel"]

Ula swiped the key off the floor and checked the ammo in her blaster as they shouldered the Painted Lady to move along out of here.

"I managed to take another key off some other guy so hopefully between the two, we can get where you're looking to take us."

Ula also grabbed another blaster off one of the GenTech...things that no longer needed. She tucked it in the waist of her pants, and headed for the door. With the others wounded and unable to move quick, Ula was gonna have to play defense so she scouted out the hallways ahead, motioning for them to hurry up.

"Come on, we're clear to the next junction."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfOpx84WZ_4​

Post 14 of 20 30
Objective 3: Skies Over Kal'Shebbol

The YT freighter strafed left, as blaster bolts sailed over the starboard bow.

Flying along the contour of the moon, the small boy in the pilot's chair pulled up as the landscape rose sharply. Then pushed down on the controls as the Alderaan Queen plummeted down into a massive crater on the moon's surface. The twin heavy laser canons on the dorsal side of the freighter opened up, sending several bursts back at the cluster of GenTech fighters harassing the space behind them like a swarm of wasps.

As the ship rolled, Giada reached out to steady herself against the console. The woman had either learned to control her nausea, or else simply had nothing left to vomit. A ringing chime sounded the same moment a red light switched over to green on the console in front of her. "Shields up!" she cried, as the ray shield generators cycled back on-line.

Reaching forward, the boy grabbed the flight controls and pulled back hard. The freighter banked into a sharp ninety-degree vertical climb, pitching into a barrel roll as the small pilot oriented the flight path in relation to the GenTech corvette.

The two ships exchanged fire as the freighter shot under and then looped up over the corvette. As he pulled into the climb, the boy's grey eyes looked up, peering through the canopy out at the larger ship. "There..." he began, holding out a hand to point outside the transparisteel windows.

"I see it," Giada intoned beside him, not looking up but rather working at a weapons console. "Proton torpedoes loaded," the woman stated.

Time for Round Two, fethers.

...or, Round Three anyway.

"Hang on, I'm going to make another pass."

Location: 2nd Floor // In an office adjacent to the stairwell
Allies: [member="Ula Kaddo"], [member="Naamah Aesham"], [member=Tilzi], [member="Nikola Ticon"], [member="Bexel"] ; Kathol's Resistance Fighters
Enemies: GenTech | [member="The Harbinger"]
Objective: #1 // Final Destination - Palace Command Center

Ria and Gigi with Tilzi on either shoulder and the pretty face. This was the squad, the suicide squad with only one goal. Take down the command center. The next junction was clear just as Ula had told them, looking to either side the blonde gestured. "There the stairs, we gotta get to the stairs..." Then heard a rumbling unlike any other the sound of a huge machine coming up from the first floor. "Drek!" Ria shouted, "it's a mech!"

A hulking heap of metal, a titan of a beast crushed the steps beneath it was armed with an automatic blaster cannon in one hand and one feth of a grip on the other. Trying to scramble backward Ria noticed an office to their right, "in here take cover!" Shooting the door handle off, she pushed through with her feet and then motioned for Ula to come in. Gigi and Ria set Tilzi up behind a desk. The mech's arm reaches in Gigi and Ria duck and crawl away just in time. The busy redhead grabs her blaster cannon and crouches beside the desk.

Firing through the cinderblock wall, blaster beams shot forward blasting part of the wall and bits of the glasteel window off. Ria rolled out and used her blaster pistol as well, but realized with that mech suit on and without ion there wasn't going to be an easy way to end this. Pulling down on the trigger of her blaster pistol she waited, holding the burst fire into one overloaded shot and with a deep blast it crackled against the mech's armor. "Gigi! Do you still have an ionic pulse on that thing?"

"Yeah, but if I use it now doll there's a chance we're taking out part of these walls," Gigi explained as she kept the mech under fire. "Hey! Brown eyes!" She shouted to Ula not being on a first name basis it was the best she could come up with. The mech's arm moved out of the office and then the blaster cannon began to rotate. "HIT THE DECK!" Shouted the busty redhead as she and the young slicer both went to the floor paralyze man-crawling their way back toward Tilzi.

Objective 1
Allies: @Tilzi @Ria Misrani

Great gobs of mud, this was not good.

Something that looked like it crawled out of Ula's worst nightmares thundered into view, spewing bullets and causing the small group to find cover. The Painted Lady didn't look too hot at the moment but there wasn't really time to worry over it as she and Blondie and the other one returned fire.

Rather uselessly she discovered as the shots merely ricocheted off the mecha and fizzled scorch marks on the walls of the hallway.

She heard someone shout Brown Eyes and by the time she figured out that Blondie was calling her that, the other gal had fired something at the mecha.

The screech and whine of circuitry overloading came with the creaks and pops of machinery breaking open as the mecha stopped trying to kill them for a moment. Ula pulled her face up from the floor where she had thrown herself, peering at the mecha-mess through wayward strands of curly locks.

[member="Ula Kaddo"] [member="Ria Misrani"]

With a low growl Tilzi managed to lift her head from the ground. The world seemed to be exploding around her. A desk was struck by a stream of blaster bolts and was turned to nothing but smouldering splinters.

Things had been said. Things about her weight. The growl became a snarl. Anger was an overlay that brought the world back into focus. The nightsister rolled onto her side, her hand burst into jade flames.

A translucent wall appeared before them. It soaked up the blaster fire for a few seconds before it started to waver. Palm out, Tilzi pushed the wall forwards with enough force to envelope the arms of the personal Walker and shove them back. The field dissipated. Tilzi laid down her head once more, exhausted. Hopefully that had bought the other three more time to plan something. Though the small one who had whined about Tilzi's diet would perhaps regret the nightsister's survival later.

Objective: #4 - Create you own (save her father)
Allies: [member="Bryce Bantam"]
Enemies: None at this time

"I'm here Father," Cla'Mari said as she took her father's hand. "He is here to save you right?"

The old Csahn smiled at his child, it was a smile full of both pain and silent resignation. "No, he is here for you. My life was forfeit the moment I stepped foot upon these sullied grounds. I did this for our people and for your future..."

The old man began to cough up blood as his wounds continued to grow worse. The young commander who had followed her continued to work feverously to save the man. Asking him to calm down while getting frustrated his patient was refusing to be sedated so he could get proper medical treatment.

"What? I don't understand you father what do you..." She began to ask till interrupted by a male twi'lek, dressed in the deep green of the Guzerre, stepped forward and placed his hand on the confused girl's shoulder.

"He is ready child, weep not for passing for his place is among the gods in yea'a. He makes this Icalan for you, to bless your Jasshirr. Do not offend further in these matters of the high one's woman."

"Jasshirr? Now? To this outworlder?" A flurry of confusion swirled around her as she tried to understand what was happening. Arranged marriage was a common practice amount the nobility of the clans, but it was usually to assure alliances and end feuds. This made no sense, who was this man of green complexion and red hair? How would he save her?

"Cla'Mari, you know the shame of your birth and you are so old now so I must find you a okz. This man, I saw him fight. Not just on the battlefield today but in my visions. The Guzerre have seen him too. He is a blessing. A spirit with a heart as pure as Artea's tears. He will protect you when I can not and rise to be a great csahe'eb of the clan.."

Her father was unable to continue as a new round of coughing fits caused him to spasm violently. Just before he looked away from his daughter he handed her his ring. The ring of clan Rha. As he turned back to look at her blood lay upon his mouth and chin, desperately he pointed the man tending to him. To Bryce.

"You must Cla'Mari"

Allies: [member="Ula Kaddo"], [member="Naamah Aesham"], [member=Tilzi], [member="Nikola Ticon"], [member="Bexel"] ; Kathol's Resistance Fighters

"I don't care how many walls you take out, Gigi!" Ria shouted, and Gi nodded and just as she moved around to put her cannon into ionic mode the big gal beside her moved to do something with the force. And together they obliterated the mech. Ria planted herself to the floor as the debris flew from what had been the wall. The mech was down, and so was the person inside of it, scrambling to her feet Ria Misrani turned to the women behind her, "we gotta go now!"

The blonde haired girl from Nar Shaddaa found herself rushing up what was left of the stairwell to the third floor, with her busty redheaded friend behind her but whether or not the others had followed she didn't check to see. They didn't have time to waste, fighting was all around them and the only way to end it was to get control of the command center. Eerily the third floor was quiet, and as luck would have it she found a room near the stairwell marked armory. "Guys, stock up here," using one of the two keycards they managed to grab from the Arena's Office. Armor, light, medium and heavy, rifles, automatic, sniper, silencers, grenades. Everything you could ever want, "I wish Dev was here, he'd love this... and Nate, and Lok, and probably half the folks in the Outback." She remarked tucking her hair behind her ear as she pulled on a blast vest that wasn't tattered and torn.

Grabbing a few medstims and packs, she also rummaged through one of the plasteel containers for a few spikes. She put them into a new bandoleer since hers was pretty much toast. A new blaster pistol, a new ion pistol and a few other new items that she managed to slip into her pockets. Nodding to Gigi, "you ready?"

"Ready as ever doll," Gigi tells her giving her a kiss to the forehead, "let's see what these GenTech guys are all about, shall we?"

Nodding, Ria walked out of the armory and made it with Gigi to a junction looking straight ahead she saw it was marked medical, looking to her right it was marked, magistrate and to the left, command center. Bingo. "This way," she motioned and walked the eerily clean and quiet third floor that seemed only slightly dilapidated, and perhaps leaning since the rather recent events. It was just too quiet up here, way too quiet, and as they approached the door it opened, and inside was a man.

tumblr_np4c29Q0xU1sdb0jzo9_250.png

"Ria Misrani, or perhaps I should call you by your true name, Filka?" Kallaus Shoame remarked. He watched as the blonde's facial expression changed, "you are quite the little gutter rat, aren't you? And you, Georgina Loren? Wanted in several sectors for petty larceny, grand theft auto, vandalism and some rather crude, and unspeakably plain crimes."

Kallaus couldn't see the others, or cared if there were others, "you and your friends have made quite a bit of trouble here for us." He took a drag off of his smoking stick, "how you and your thugs managed to get this far is still beyond me, you see."

"It's clear, the lights are not all on upstairs for you Ria, Georgina." He pointed to the growing mound of elite shock troopers that began to march up here. Ria could hear the weakened floor creaking beneath them.

Ria shook her head, "okay whatever that's great that you decided to be a creep and look us up, but we're giving you your eviction notice, and you have exactly zero seconds to comply." She side stepped left as Gigi unleashed a hailstrom of bolts. Kallus shimmered, and Ria realized, "karking holographics!"

"Did you think you had really earned the right to face me? You?" Kallaus laughed, "while you and your childish friends have been busy crawling through Moff Sarne's Palace. I've escaped, but don't worry Ria, you and your friends, [member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Lok Munin"] and the rest of your cohorts will have your dance with me soon, but not before I wreck what's left of everything you and your precious Outback hold dear."

While he may have been holographic, those shock troopers weren't!

"Feth!" Ria cursed, "get in here!"

Gigi and whoever else was behind her rushed into the command center as she shut the door. "Right," the blonde commented while ducking from blaster bolts. "I need time, lots of it, you girls hold those doors." She pointed to the two doors the one they came in through and the one opposite of it. The command center's console was in the back, and after plugging it back in, "this should be really, really helpful."

-----
It took Ria fifteen minutes just to get through the rather thick layers of security. And in that time, the doors that they had tried to keep shut were now busted wide open with the Outback doing their best to stay alive. The could hear chatter of Resistance fighters trying to move up to the third floor but they were being blocked off by guards and in-fighting from the prisoners.

She busted through three of her seven spikes, leaving her with four. Putting the fourth one in, she went straight to any of the defense towers that were around [member="Bryce Bantam"]'s Search and Rescue ground campaign, and those in the tunnels were going to hear and then see the surge of water. Thankfully [member="Lok Munin"] had been able to get her message and next it was time to short circuit any mech suits still wandering around. The spike broke, and she had to use another.

Another seven minutes had passed by and she could see Gigi working both doors shredding everything she could with her cannon but she was running out of ammo. Ria shouted to them, "move! Grenade!" She chucked a frag grenade forward watching it sail through the air and knock against the doorway and out into the hallway where a vicious boom was heard. Quick draw on her blaster pistol and she let out a burst fire of blaster bolts taking a few more of the thugs out. She took a second grenade and tossed it out through the opposite doorway.

"I've got an exit for you, a lift," Ria told one of the Resistance fighters, as a grenade came flying into the command center and was almost immediately tossed back out exploding just as it reached out of the doorway or what was left of it. "Go, go, go, I've got all lifts to the third floor working!"

She got back into palace's pa system and shouted, "guys, I told you we'd get up here. This is Ria Misrani of the Outback," you could hear the fighting in the command center as Kal'Shebbol's resistance fighters began to move in from behind the shock troopers. "This will be the last of GenTech here on Kal'Shebbol, and to the Outback kids fighting at the gates, give me a moment... let me open the front doors."

Her fifth spike went in and she worked on the palace gates, and doors, she got them open but her spike broke on her. She went into system commands and decided to overload routine systems jamming several power systems throughout the palace. The gladiator's arena's lights and power went off and she now worked on the detention center or what was left of it.

Objective: #2 / 4# Save Csahn Phi'mor Rha
Allies: [member="Kimiko"] | [member="Zetha Vesh"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Cla'Mari Rha"] | TKO S&R, etc
Enemies: [member="Cronas Plagueborn"] | [member="The Harbinger"] | Gentech forces and "The hoard"

Bryce was losing him. With every movement, the shrapnel in his chest was cutting his organs to shreds.

"Sir, please you need to be still and sedated..."

The conversation the old man and his daughter were having went right over the young boy's head as he was totally focused on his medical efforts to save the Csahn. As he worked more twi'leks dressed in dark green began to gather around them. The first Guzerre now joined by others chanted in harmonic tones and soon he cried out to the sky above.

"Bea kue a'k ayy sei tlaja!.. Dan a'kei aan dec ohk tlonheh a neo vil ish fic ohk a nekar!.. Antaksan jei icalan vil lao ji uruet ish fic nie cea y cit!"
TRANSLATION - «gods on high hear my prayers» «Your son's life is near an end and he has been a faithful servant» «Accept his sacrifice and bless the union he has made this day »

Bryce had no clue what was going on around him, not even remotely versed in Ryl he assumed this was some type of last rights ceremony and as he was far from sure he would be able to save the man he did little to interfere with it. Soon he felt a touch in his shoulder and looked behind himself to see the twi'lek women who had brought him her holding out her father's ring. Tears were hin his eyes and not wanted to trouble her anymore his held out his hand as if to tell her no payment was needed. Instead, Cla'Mari took that same hand and placed the ring upon his ring finger. Shocked a little by the act Bryce merely nodded and smiled before turning and back to the old man.

As he began to work the head Guzerre walked over to him and said...

"A gift must be offered in return Gihnejan ro."

Pausing for a moment BB looked down at this right hand, taking the first ring he saw, which happened to be the Rebel Signet Ring, and pulled it off. Looking over to Cla'Mari he placed it on her ring finger just as she had done with him before trying to continue to save her father.

Raising his hand the Guzerre then continued.

"Tae dei cahsinark Do uruet ceu bu... Lao cea fic ohk vlo vil jid gareu ronkan cea vea dan fic vorhslu vil ilkao!"
TRANSLATION - «By your will I unite these two» «Bless that has been created and let no one break that which you have build and ordained»

Cha'Mari began to sob as the holy man finished and could not even look Bryce in the eyes. Instead, she placed her hands upon her face and tried to hide from what was transpiring around her. Confused Bryce looked to the Guzerre with genuine confusion on his face. With an understanding smile the old Twi'lek priest leaned down Bryce and understandingly placed his hand upon Bryce's shoulder.

"No need to worry, this happens often with young couples. She is surprised and overwhelmed by this momentous occasion. By tonight she will have composed herself enough to perform her wifely duties for you."

"Wait, her what!?!"

Objectives: 1 and 2
Allies: [member="Runi Verin"], [member="Nawago"], [member="Matthew Robinson"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Zetha Vesh"], [member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Kimiko"], [member="Astrid Santii"], [member="Ria Misrani"], [member="Ula Kaddo"], [member="Lok Munin"], [member="Bexel"], [member="Tilzi"], [member="Astrid Santii"], TKO and S&R
Enemies: [member="Cronas Plagueborn"], [member="The Harbinger"], Gentech

Raising his vibro-sword one-handed to meet his opponents blade, Singularity deflected the weapon to his left; knocking the guard off balance. With his other hand he thrust his knife forward and impaled it into the guards chest before he could recover. Withdrawing his weapon, he threw it at his next enemy. As the knife left his grip, the droid leaned forward and activated his thrusters; launching himself at the man.

Unprepared for the projectile, the arena guard twisted sideways to avoid the knife, only to immediately have a sword thrust through one side of his rib-cage and out the other. Pushing the man away from himself, the droid withdrew his sword. Looking around, he found his knife and began walking towards it.

When he'd first stepped back out into the arena, he had found only a couple security guards left alive. Running calculations to himself, he had come to the conclusion that most of Gentech and Arena Security had either died from the raining chunks of debris and the ground falling out from under them; or they had fled area during the chaos. Regardless, he'd decided to take advantage of the situation before more of them arrived. He'd sprung into action.

Picking up his knife; he sheathed both of his bladed weapons. Turning, he moved back towards the bodies. Searching both of them he found what he was looking for; a security key card. Leaving the corpses behind, he navigated the rubble and slowly made his way around the gaping hole in the ground. After a few minutes the droid came to the door to one of the rooms holding the imprisoned gladiators.

Raising his hand, he swiped the key-card; unlocking the door. Opening the door, Singularity stepped into the room and observed the organics huddling up against the other side of the wall. Before they could react to his presence, he spoke.

"Greetings organics. I am attempting to aid; The Outback;" in freeing both yourselves and the others here in this place being held prisoner against their will. You may either leave b..", looking up at the ceiling, the droid stopped speaking as the PA system activated.

"guys, I told you we'd get up here. This is Ria Misrani of the Outback. This will be the last of GenTech here on Kal'Shebbol, and to the Outback kids fighting at the gates, give me a moment... let me open the front doors."

"As I was saying; You are free to either leave by yourselves or come with me as I try to liberate the rest of you. However, I do recommend that you stay with me. The larger the group of people, the more likely everyone will survive. Whatever decision you make, I suggest that you something to defend yourselves with. Our final goal is to make our way to the palace entrance and meet up with your liberators; "The Outback."

Turning, the droid left the room and started making his way towards the next room.

TC-91

The BFG (Until Angered)
Objective: 2
Location: Gladiator Staging Area --> Gladiator Holding Pen Hallway
Allies: [member="Singularity"] | [member="Matthew Robinson"] | [member="Astrid Santii"] | [member="Runi Verin"] | [member="Lok Munin"] | OtherTKO/Liberators
Enemies: [member="The Harbinger"] | GenTech

The arena was a dreaded place to return to, even if it was mostly debris by now. Nawago stood at the entrance, deciding whether he thought the droid would have actually needed help. Ultimately, he headed over to the direction in which the droid was. Passing several corpses of guards with freshly made stab wounds, the wampa found himself watching as the gladiators and slaves were released from the first room. Hopefully, the overall majority would go with them, rather then trying to find their own way out.

Looking to the side, Nawago noticed a door that seemed less reinforced than the others, as odd as it sounded, labeled 'Gladiator Weapons Cache'. Must've either been a show of favoritism, or the guards never assumed that a wampa would need a weapon in combat. Either way, the gladiators having weapons would've helped their survival, considering they've probably fought with them for months, even years. Rushing over to the door, he began using his body force to ram into it, hopefully breaking it down soon.

By the time the droid had released and pleaded to the fighters of around four rooms, the door had been busted down, revealing a treasury of weapons. There was a variety of staffs, swords, daggers, and even spiked clubs. As the freed gladiators flooded into the halls, Nawago made sure to arm them based on their physical traits. No point of having a weapon if they weren't able to actually carry it.

As the final room was finally opened and gladiators had poured out and were armed, a surprisingly large amount had decided to stay with the droid and wampa. Upon arming all of them, a familiar muscular built Zabrak approached him. They were usually put together for tag team fights, and had done pretty well against their opponents.

"Wampa, never would've expected you being a rescuer. Guess they got to you first. Let's hope that droid was right and gets us out of here with out limbs intact. Maybe some of us can stick around and join up with these liberators." Nawago nodded to the Zabrak before making his way over to the droid. They managed to release the fighters, so it shouldn't have been hard to get out.

"Ready to go."

The girls held off GenTech as long as they could and were more than glad to see reinforcements, with the rest of the Resistance fighters of Kal'Shebbol now swarming the palace, the guards were distracted. "I'm running low on ammo!" She shouted from behind an office chair, her pea-shooter of a blaster pistol as [member="Runi Verin"], once called it was doing its job but you know. The blasted woman had a point. "Remind me that I need to find better guns, Gigi!"

"Sure thing, doll!" Gigi shouted as she kept her cannon on full blast, "tell me you're almost done over there."

"I've been done!" Ria shouted back as she felt herself over, "I'm out of grenades!"

Gigi shook her head, "can't switch out, she'll overheat and we can't afford to be caught with our pants down!"

The two saw, heard and felt a large explosion down the hall, enough for them to once again hit the deck. "Remind me to never take the name lekku in vain, ever, ever again I am going straight to the Matriarch!" Ria confessed as she put her hands over her head, "will you guys cut it out! We're trying to win a rebellion over here!" The blonde shouts as she stands back to her feet ready to shoot whoever else coming through the door.

"Whoa, whoa!" Says a guy, a rather big guy actually, brown hair, kinda fuzzy lookin', "names Russ Grimes, I'm with the Resistance, you Ria?"

The blonde looks to the redhead, "okay Grimey, if you're the Resistance then I need you to answer me one karkin' question."

"What?" He asks his blast vest tattered and torn, his helmet looked better on the ground in her opinion, but hey he still had one feth of a grin on his face, "c'mon now Princess, I haven't got all day. I got a planet to liberate."

Her mouth went agape, "excuse me? You have a planet to liberate, wait- did you just-"

"You gonna put that blaster down, or do I gotta take it from ya?"

Ria's eyes narrowed on him and she readjusted her aim, "you know maybe I can do the galaxy a favor or two, Grimey."

"Ah, gee Princess, well ain't you- WHOA!" He sidesteps and puts his hands over a certain part of his body, "easy there, blondie, seriously, I'm with the Resistance, you can ask these guys." Russ jerks his thumbs back toward the group of fighters behind him. Ria relaxes a little and looks to the other women in the room and then back to Russ Grimes. He takes a few steps forward and extends his hand, "it's a pleasure to meet you, Princess."

Gigi smirks, her tongue tucked between the top of her teeth and upper lip. "Names Gigi Loren, a pleasure to meet you, Russ."

"And the pleasure is all mine," he gives her a wink, and then takes in a deep breath and says, "boy you kids from the Outback sure know how to do a rebellion, saw your buddies out there, looked pretty beat up."

Ria's eyes shift in expression, "are they okay? Nate? Bryce? Runi? Lok? Where's the General?"

"Whoa, whoa, easy there, princess, I don't know nothin' about no General, but listen, listen, why don't we get you guys all fixed up, alright?" Russ says as the rest of his troops move in and begin to take over, "you guys have done more than enough for us, seriously. You guys are all heroes in my books."

She scoffs, chuckles a little hysterically and then looks around, "wait, wait, wait - you're serious, aren't you?"

There's a genuine curl to his lips, "yeah I am, without all of you distracting GenTech like you did, we wouldn't have had a single shot at this, and your friends in the skies and stars? Might be a ragtag fleet, but you gave those karkin' nerf herders a run for their money."

----------------​
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH6a1iYQ0GA[/media]​
----------------​
KALLUS SHOAME HAS FLED THE SYSTEM, TAKING WITH HIM SEVERAL KEY MEMBERS FROM GENTECH. HE HAS DISPATCHED ONE OF HIS LIEUTENANTS TO THE PLANET AARIS-III WHERE HE HOPES TO RETRACE MOFF SARNE'S STEPS AND CAPITALIZE ON THE REMAINING WITCHES. SHOAME HIMSELF HAS FLED TO ASKAJ, SEEKING MOFF WILKADON'S PERSONAL LOGS. KALLUS IS SEEKING TO PERFECT GENTECH'S EXPERIMENTS AND CREATE THE ULTIMATE SUPERSOLDIER.
MEMBERS OF THE KATHOL OUTBACK ARE HAILED AS HEROES OF KAL'SHEBBOL. HAVING ANSWERED THE CALL FOR HELP IN A TIME OF GREAT NEED. FACING OFF AGAINST GENTECH EXPERIMENTS, HORDES OF GUARDS, DROIDS AND LIBERATING MANY OF THE RESISTANCE'S OWN FROM THE DETENTION CENTER. RUSS GRIMES THE LEADER OF KAL'SHEBBOL'S RESISTANCE MOVEMENT. ARRANGES A MEDAL CEREMONY TO HONOR ALL THOSE WHO CAME TO HIS PLANET'S AID.
AND SO, WHILE THE 'HEROES' OF KAL'SHEBBOL ARE CELEBRATED.
THE REMAINS OF GENTECH'S HORDES FLEE INTO NEIGHBORING PLANETS, PLOTTING THEIR OWN STRIKES AGAINST THE KATHOL OUTBACK...
Special Thanks To:
[member="Matthew Robinson"]​
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]​
[member="Runi Verin"]​
[member="Singularity"]​
[member="Nawago"]​
[member="Astrid Santii"]​
[member="Lok Munin"]​
[member="Bryce Bantam"]​
[member="Jorus Merrill"]​
[member="Tilzi"]​
[member="Ula Kaddo"]​
[member="Bexel"]​
[member="Julius Sedaire"]​
[member="Kimiko"]​
[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]​
[member="3X744"]​
[member="Naamah Aesham"]​
[member="Zetha Vesh"]​
[member="Aerin The Lost"]​
[member="The Harbinger"]​
[member="General Beyyr"]​
[member="Darron Wraith"]​
[member="Solan Charr"]​
[member="Orion Trex"]​
[member="Tyr'Vult"]​
[member="Elaine Thul"]​
And to all the members of the Kathol Outback, thank you for making this an amazing dominion! Take a rest, you've earned it! And to those who helped us and were not in our faction, a very, big, big thank you.​
lxrI2t2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom