Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The JSC

Jsc

Disney's Princess
(...Because Jon hasn't posted one of these yet and we need to peer-pressure him with moar participation. Also, bandwagon.) :D

___

This is the publicly available Feedback thread for JSC on the Internet. Go crazy. :p :D :p :D

Erm, please note that also accept Feedback in the form of PMs. It's like currency. But you can't spend it. :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Alen Na'Varro"] Thank you fine sir. I never take more than 8 active threads these days. Tis my limit across all characters. However, it does allow me to keep my writing edge sharp and my plots sharper. Me mucho gusto!

Hope you're enjoying the new Forum too. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Darth Vornskr"] WHAT! Don't make go to your Feedback thread and post about your GIF'less'ness. I will do it. I will do it. The public will hear of this. :D :p

I'm not really capable of understanding subtle messages or hints, so I need to be blatantly yelled and at told when I'm doing something wrong.

You tell me when there's an issue, but you don't exactly explain the issue or what and it confuses me and I don't really know what to do but argue when you do. I also can't tell if you're really sarcastic or really nice, but that's a complaint with the internet more than anything.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Darth Vitium"] Thank you. You're awesome and I'm glad you are enjoying the new forum. Thanks for the feedback. :D

Great writer all around :) I've had the pleasure of roleplaying alongside Sam, and that was a really good thread lol. Excellent character. And I always appreciate how you try to help he community with your little thoughts and tidbits. [member="Jay Scott Clark"]

[member="Jay Scott Clark"] El Duderino, I can tell by your descriptions and diction that you are a very capable writer. However, I have found, just from my few interactions with you (Lotek'k comes to mind here), that you enjoy leaning on wow/elder scrolls mechanics to supplement your writing, instead of actually explaining stuff out. I.e. writing that you put out a buff as opposed to explaining a healing/cleansing aura. And I think my issue is that I automatically assume you are kidding and it removes me, mentally, from the seriousness of situations.

I think you're great and I thoroughly enjoy your suggestions and your blogs. Like the the training one, especially. Keep it up, yo.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Reverance"] Nice. Thanks for the feedback! Excellent observation btw. It takes real effort to notice something like that. I much appreciate it.

Hope you're having fun with the new Forum. I know I am. :D

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

I haven't ever roleplayed with you IC but your contributions to the Chaos community basically sums it up. You're a very helpful person and you always keep smiles on faces. Just keep doing what you do!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Liam"]

Thanks man. It means a lot to receive feedback like that. It builds my desire to become a better member or person, rather than just a fun fantasy writer. Much appreciated. :D

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Jay Scott Clark said:
As for the Lotek'k Raid? Haha. Well. Just between us, I'm pretty sure that second one was just a Development Thread for some of our Alchemy Crowd cleverly disguised as a public adventure.
To the best of my knowledge, it's never been used as a dev thread, apart from the bit of leather Rev used for his armor. The point of the thread was to fight a Lotek'k, not to cash in.

I've always thought well of your use of NPCs. The one-account-per-character system here tends to make for isolated writing, characters trapped in their own heads, and you've always done a good job of not doing that.

I find your posts as Emma to be funny, on point with how one might act when bored, there was one day I read something she said and I thought my daughter would do that. So I say good job!

that reminds me I need to post

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom