Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jen'Ari Empire Bounty

The lineage of the Sith Empire has run throughout the veins of time, finding it's way to the current Sith Empire to infuse it with legitimacy. Heretics, liars and traitors to the Sith way have attempted to challenge that authenticity by setting up a rival Empire that attempts to destroy thousands of years of history.

Such a movement has neither power nor legitimacy.

That is why, for the protection and advancement of our Empire, we are placing bounties on each and every member of the Jen'Ari ''Empire'. The following bounties may be brought in either dead or alive. If the bounty is dead, the corpse must be brought to Darth Carnifex and Darth Hashira for confirmation of authenticity. The Sith Empire will pay the individuals or groups who bring in such bounties.

Members of the Jen'Ari Empire who abandon their heretical ways and cooperate with The Sith Empire will be offered a complete and total pardon as well as any bounties that their cooperation leads to.

The following is a list for pricing:

[member="Darth Vyrassu"] - Emperor of the Heretical Jen'Ari ''Empire'' 20,000,000 credits and a Custom Item created by The Sith Empire

Darth Vyrassu's treachery is not taken lightly by The Sith Empire. Thus, to the individual who either brings either him or his corpse to the Sith Empire, 20,000,000 credits will be promptly dispensed along with a custom item of the hunter's specification. Such an item could be a ship, alchemized armor, lightsaber. droid or any other useful tool or item. Extra credits will be dispensed for personal effects that are brought in as well, on a case-by-case basis. Such effects include armor, lightsabers and personal ship.

[member="Darth Rowe"] - Dark Lady of the Heretical Jen'Ari ''Empire'' 14,000,000 credits

Rowe is considered a high value target for her longevity with the Jen'Ari. She tells of stories that indicate a long relationship with Vyrassu, thus confirming her loyalty to the Jen'Ari and her treachery to The Sith Empire. Rowe's personal effects will also garner extra credits. Such effects include, but are not limited to: armor, lightsaber and personal ship.

[member="Darth Animus"] - Lap Dog of the Heretical Jen'Ari ''Empire' 10,000,000 credits

Animus is like a blind dog following his master, barely stopping to think for his own. His blind allegiance to Vyrassu and The Jen'Ari ''Empire'' will cost him his life. Extra credits will be dispensed if personal effects are brought with him or his corpse. Effects include his lightsaber, ship and armor.

[member="Darth Aegis"] aka Nidus King, [member="Darth Necrin"] a.k.a. Nadak - Prominent Sith Lords of the Heretical Jen'Ari Empire - 4,000,000 credits each

Darth Aegis and Darth Necrin are considered prominent Sith Lords in the Jen'Ari empire and thus has a high value placed upon them. The Sith Empire has little use for them and thus the only acceptable condition they can be presented in, is inside a body bag. Unlike previous entries, personal effects will garner no extra credits. Their immediate elimination is preferred, but no disintegrations!

Sith Lords of the Jen'Ari ''Empire'' - 2,000,000+ credits

Any Sith Lord of the Jen'Ari ''Empire'' is worth an immediate 2,000,000 credits. Extra credits will be dispensed if the individual was currently or formerly a member of the Dark Council, or an individual of note. Extra credits will dispensed on a case-by-case basis

Knights and Acolytes of the Jen'Ari ''Empire'' 1,000,000 credits

Generals, Admirals, and Commanders of the Jen'Ari Empire - 200,000 credits

Anyone else who is shown to sympathize or ally with the Jen'Ari cause, and thus brought to the Sith Empire may be eligible for a reward. Such individuals will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

UPDATE: The [member="Darth Metus"] and the CIS have doubled the pricing! Current pricing includes payouts from both the CIS and TSE.

Final Note:

The Second Sith Civil War has begun, and you must pick a side. The fence straddlers will be killed in the cross fire, those who can not choose a side will face imminent destruction and the weak willed will one day look at present events with regret and disdain. We are the creators of the great divide, we are the True Sith Empire.

The Great Dividers, signed
@Darth Hashira
[member="Darth Carnifex"]
[member="Braith Achlys"]

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
[member="Darth Hashira"]

Remove my art or I'll report it, and yes in March we will still have hexes, as for this bounty, no, just no, all post to come after Rowe and Vyrassu will be ignored

I'm only worth half a mill?

What the kark did you just karking say about me, you little nerfherder? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Jen'ari Sith Academe, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on TSE, and I have over 3000 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Jen'ari armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the kark out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this galaxy, mark my karking words. You think you can get away with saying that poodoo to me over the holonet? Think again, karker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the galaxy and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re karking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Blackwing Logistical and Military Services and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this galaxy, you little poodoo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your karking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will Shavit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re karking dead, kiddo.

(Sorry I couldn't resist, I welcome the fights from this though)

[member="Darth Hashira"]

[member="Jack Anderson"], Gotta love a meme in the wild. Very nice job.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"], At some point, you will have to face the consequences you have brought upon yourself. If you ignore everyone, then soon you will find that everyone will leave you in the dust. I recommend for you to attempt to play nice with others, and maybe have some fun on the way.

I am a bounty hunter, So I will attempt to collect on these bounties. You included. I was attempting to help you by saying try to have some fun with this. Write a few threads with some people.

Good luck with whatever you intend to do with this information.

@Everyone else, If any of you would like to thread or have some kind of fun with this, I am more than up to doing so.

The Confederacy of Independent Systems will be matching every credit paid out by the The Sith Empire to those pursuing this bounty. Enjoy the double payout and happy hunting!

[member="Darth Hashira"] | [member="Koda Fett"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom