Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jen'Ari Empire Bounty

As someone who joined Chaos to write a bounty hunter I've always felt like the ability to write that kind of role has been lacking. So I do enjoy seeing things like this as it gives me the ability to do that, I just wish the act didn't have such negativity surrounding it.

I guess that's why I never actively wrote a bounty hunter cause whoever was the target would never enjoy the potential conflict.

So I'm a little on the fence on whether Cyran and his good 'ol boys should be joining this hunt.

[member="Cyran Vaas"], In honest, All you have to do is communicate with the person about the bounty. Talk to them about it and see what their plans are. If they like the idea of getting captured, then great. Follow through with it and play on. If they don't then it can just be a game of cat and mouse, where the mouse gets away. Just play it with a sound mind, and you will be fine.

Just ask [member="Koda Fett"], about it since he is, legit, the Bounty Hunter of the Site.

if you need a good "prey", Xi is up for it! I'm a asassin, so that means i'm a natural enemy of bounty hunters. And as a loyal member of Je'nari Empire, I wil come after any hunters going after my comrades.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Natasi Fortan"]
[member="Kaine Australis"]
[member="Darth Hashira"]
[member="Darth Carnifex"]

kteWeWq.gif

Kiyron

K
[member="The Major"]

We have certainly had our differences in the past, but this is an opportunity that neither of can really allow to pass-by. I would be willing to put together a team for this alongside you.

[member="Kiyron"]

Friend, I think you'll find that money smooths out any sort of differences people may or may not have. That's the great thing about a crate full of credits: it brings people together.

[member="Koda Fett"]

What do you think? We got a team here?

Kiyron

K
[member="The Major"]

The feeling of community and friendship warms my heart.

That'd be a power-team, for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom