Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign The Imynusoph Run

The race is now live everyone!

https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/the-imynusoph-run-imynusoph-sarrish.150228/

Racers, here you'll do all your posts and writing for this leg of the race. How many or how long are ultimately up to you and what seems to best fit your narrative!

Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser Gren Blidh Gren Blidh Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Milla Kryst Milla Kryst Aeson Keel Aeson Keel
Please give me the results of your D20 Rolls! Go ahead and do them all at once and I'll put up the table. Please also tabulate the total amount of time for this race and post it here for this leg.

Everyone else, feel free to join in and spectate from wherever you want to be. The party on Imynusoph won't be ending until the race ends, but the race is being broadcast on a holochannel through the entire galaxy. Make bets, cheer for your favorite racer, make cutting remarks, practice some fisticuffs with a rival fan club.

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
My route:
9uZlSJ5.png

My route crosses 11 hyperlane hexes and 1 non-hyperlane hex. I put 4 points into hyperdrive speed. My route will take 26 hours, not counting random events. I will encounter up to 4 random events.

Rolls: 3, 10, 17, 20

CxbKn8m.png

Milla Kryst

Might Just Change Your Life
My route crosses 11 hyperlane hexes and 1 non-hyperlane hex. I put 2 points into hyperdrive speed. My route will take 50 hours, not counting random events. I will encounter up to 4 random events.

My rolls are 10, 1, 14, 3

I did not take any screenshots, I used real dice rolls.

Thank you Jerec for all your help.

Last edited:
My chosen route will start out on the Hydian Way but then depart from it shortly after, cutting through Terminus and Saijo before rejoining the hyperlanes and riding them up to finish.

This route crosses 9 hyperlane hexes and 2 non-hyperlane hexes. I have 2 points in hyperdrive.

9 x 4 = 36
2 x 6 = 12

For a total time of 48 hours and 11 total hexes. I will encounter at least 3 random events.

unknown.png

And dice rolls:

unknown.png

Travelin’ the Stars
My route:
image0.png

My path goes across 11 hyperlane hexes and 1 non-hyperlane hex. 4 of my points are in hyperdrive speed. This means my route will take 26 hours, not counting the random events. I will encounter up to 4 random events.

My rolls:
image0.png

Aeson Keel Aeson Keel Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

Here's the full random events table so everyone can see:

1. Everything manages to work fine. (+/- 0 hours)
  2. A pod of purgills are in the main space lane and a flotilla of conservation advocates have established a protective blockade. (+4 hours, Sublight OR Defensive)
  3. Traffic at a busy system’s intersection is heavily backed up, but you’re offered a bypass. (+/- 0 hours)
  4. At your last repair stop, the mechanics flushed your fuel hoses, increasing purity and efficiency. (-2 hours, Routine)
  5. A new navcomputer software update glitch delays the calculation process. (+1 hour, Routine)
  6. A meteor shower wreaks havoc on your sensors. (Emergency, +2 hours)
  7. The hyperdrive coolant lines spring a leak, dropping you out of hyperspace at a random, unknown location. (+3 hours, Emergency)
  8. A freak hyperspace anomaly opens up a new hyper-route along your path. (-1 hour, or, if desired, chart the route to sell for 10,000 credits but +2 hours).
  9. An asteroid crosses the hyperlane, dropping you out of hyperspace and causing mild internal damage. (+2 hours, Emergency)
  10. Mynocks have been infesting the local spaceport.(+3 hours, Defense)
  11. An Aang-Tii ship is messing with hyperspace because they want to talk to you about something. (+3 hours and emerge with a hazy memory of a fragmented, colorful experience, Hyperdrive)
  12. Everything functions as expected. No change in time.
  13. Your life support system fails. (+4 hours, Emergency)
  14. Mining transports collided, scattering the space lane with space debris. Either shoot your way through or slow down to navigate (+2 hours Defensive OR +4 hours Sublight)
  15. A customs inspector is a diehard endurance race fanatic and waves you through. (-2 hours, Routine)
  16. You have an uneventful trip.
  17. A customs inspector refuses to give you any special privileges and intends to board your vessel for inspection. (+3 hours, Defensive OR Sublight)
  18. A pirate band has laid interdiction mines to ambush commercial traffic. (+4 hours, Defensive)
  19. Your trip goes smooth.
  20. You’ve discovered your fuel gauge isn’t accurate. (+4 hours, Routine)

Milla Kryst

Might Just Change Your Life
Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian Requesting Inspection Approval of Modified Ship
NAME OF RACER: Scar Berenk
NAME OF SHIP: The Bajur
POINT DISTRIBUTION:
  • Hyperdrive Speed: 2
  • Sublight Speed: 4
  • Routine Operating Tasks: 1
  • Emergency Tasks: 1
  • Defensive Capabilities: 4

NAME OF RACER: Scar Berenk
NAME OF SHIP: The Bajur (Modified)
POINT DISTRIBUTION:
  • Hyperdrive Speed: 4
  • Sublight Speed: 3
  • Emergency Tasks: 2
  • Defensive Capabilities: 2

Better Hyperdrive, more power use. Less power to the turret, lesser effectiveness. Sublight is still affected due to powerloss, but still somewhat effective by design.

Last edited:
Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian Seeing as how things are unfolding and the meta seems to be 4 points in hyperdrive to be competitive, I'd like to request a respec as well!

NAME OF RACER: Gren Blidh
NAME OF SHIP: The Somberlane (modded for this thread only)
POINT DISTRIBUTION:

CHANGES
+2 Hyperdrive Speed
-1 Sublight Speed
-1 Emergency Tasks

Gren's gonna buy an upgraded hyperdrive from Quekko's Emporium for this race only. The new hyperdrive will divert some power from the sublight engines and also make Gren's emergency response a bit slower, since he's working with a new system.

Look ok?

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian Seeing as how things are unfolding and the meta seems to be 4 points in hyperdrive to be competitive, I'd like to request a respec as well!

NAME OF RACER: Gren Blidh
NAME OF SHIP: The Somberlane (modded for this thread only)
POINT DISTRIBUTION:

CHANGES
+2 Hyperdrive Speed
-1 Sublight Speed
-1 Emergency Tasks

Gren's gonna buy an upgraded hyperdrive from Quekko's Emporium for this race only. The new hyperdrive will divert some power from the sublight engines and also make Gren's emergency response a bit slower, since he's working with a new system.

Look ok?

Quekko's appreciates your business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom