Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign The Imynusoph Run

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
LEG 2: SARRISH TO CARIDA

UuZM4HQ.png

isJwYFZ.png

lOKq03A.png

I'll be taking Corellian Trade Spine > Hydian > Daragon Trail. 13 hexes of moving along lanes, 1 non-lane hex. Base time 30h, 4 random event rolls: 9, 13, 18, 19. Can't wait to see this leg's random events.

My Course was projected at 26 hours

Rolls were 4, 18, 17, 16

Effects:

• At your last repair stop, the mechanics flushed your fuel hoses, increasing purity and efficiency. (-2 hours, Routine), ·
  • You have an uneventful trip.
  • A customs inspector refuses to give you any special privileges and intends to board your vessel for inspection. (+3 hours, Defensive OR Sublight)
  • A pirate band has laid interdiction mines to ambush commercial traffic. (+4 hours, Defensive)
Total time: 26-2 = 24, 24+7 = 31

EDIT:
Hyperspace 4
Sublight 2
Routine 1
Emergency 3
Defense 2

26 Travel time with Rank 4 Hyper
-2 Routing

Stop 3 +3-2(Defense)
+1

25 Total
Pirate Band is +4 defense, -2 for score = +2

New total 27

Last edited:
New Course:
vi41txK.png

1 Non-Hyper-lane (Sarrish to Kinyen)
13 Hyperspace lanes... Taking CORELLIAN TRADE SPINE from Kinyen to Balmorra, then swapping to HYDIAN WAY, to where it intersects with DARAGON TRAIL, and back tracking off the trail at Carida.

With a 4 Hyperspace score, I should be taking 30 hours, plus 4 random event.

Dice:
1Y8hFYh.png

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
My Course was projected at 26 hours

Rolls were 4, 18, 17, 16

Effects:

• At your last repair stop, the mechanics flushed your fuel hoses, increasing purity and efficiency. (-2 hours, Routine), ·
  • You have an uneventful trip.
  • A customs inspector refuses to give you any special privileges and intends to board your vessel for inspection. (+3 hours, Defensive OR Sublight)
  • A pirate band has laid interdiction mines to ambush commercial traffic. (+4 hours, Defensive)
Total time: 26-2 = 24, 24+7 = 31

EDIT:
Hyperspace 4
Sublight 2
Routine 1
Emergency 3
Defense 2

26 Travel time with Rank 4 Hyper
-2 Routing

Stop 3 +3-2(Defense)
+1

25 Total
Pirate Band is +4 defense, -2 for score = +2

New total 27

Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian - does his point in Routine stack with the fuel hose flush, bringing his new total to 26 hours?

Next leg is up! For those who haven't yet, go ahead and share your total time from the last run and dice rolls for this next one!

Milla Kryst

Might Just Change Your Life
LEG 2: SARRISH TO CARIDA

UuZM4HQ.png

I'll be taking Corellian Trade Spine > Hydian > Daragon Trail. 13 hexes of moving along lanes, 1 non-lane hex. Base time 30h, 4 random event rolls: 9, 13, 18, 19. Can't wait to see this leg's random events.

Stealing Jerecs routes until he tells me to stop because I am dumb (Thank you again!)

4 points in Hyperdrive, now 30 hours before rolls.

8, 13, 10, 9

Points Allocation:
Hyperdrive Speed: 4
Sublight Speed: 3
Routine Operating Tasks: 3
Emergency Tasks: 1
Defense Capabilities: 1

Original Route covered 11 Hyperlane hexes and 1 non-hyperlane hex totaling 26 hours with accounting for my hyperdrive speed.

Events:
5 - A new navcomputer software update glitch delays the calculation process. (+1 hour, Routine vs 3pts = 0)
15 - A customs inspector is a diehard endurance race fanatic and waves you through. (-2 hours, Routine)
17 - A customs inspector refuses to give you any special privileges and intends to board your vessel for inspection. (+3 hours, Defensive OR Sublight vs 3pts = +/-0
18 - A pirate band has laid interdiction mines to ambush commercial traffic. (+4 hours, Defensive vs 1pt = +3)

26 + 0 - 2 + 0 + 3 = 27hrs

Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian let me know if that came out right.

Last edited:
Aeson Keel Aeson Keel Gren Blidh Gren Blidh

1. Congested traffic in the Core leads to a bulk freighter knocked off its course and hurtling towards you (+3 hours, Emergency)
  2. Traffic is light in this sector, allowing you to use your full speed through the system. (-5 hours, Sublight)
  3. Security along the border between the CIS, GA, and Darkwire is exceptionally high as a notorious Mandalorian fugitive from Denon is thought to be trying to flee across the border and make for the Outer Rim, leading to a large no-hyperspace zone. (+7 hours, sublight)
  4. A nebula has spread across your travel route, disabling shields and sensors. Reclaim manual control ASAP and creep through flying deadstick. (+8 hours, Emergency OR +5 hours Sublight)
  5. Protests against the alliance between the GA and NIO have turned chaotic in space with the revelation about alleged war crimes committed by the Alliance. (+3 hours, Defensive)
  6. Your trip, shockingly, is uneventful. (Hyperspace)
  7. Threat of a Bryn'adul raiding fleet prompts local officials to temporarily remove speed restrictions. (-4 hours, Emergency)
  8. No emergencies happen. (Emergency, +0 hours)
  9. Your food processor is malfunctioning and making contaminated caf. (+5 hours, Routine)
  10. You pick up a distress beacon not far from your hyperspace route from a public transit shuttle whose hull has been breached by a pipe explosion (+9 hours, sublight OR ignore and get a 5000 credit bounty on you for violation of safety regulations)
  11. You drop out of hyperspace in the middle of a running space battle between suspected Sith scouts agents claiming they feel a need for speed as their excuse and GA Marshals in hot pursuit (+6 hours, Defensive)
  12. A passing freighter sends you scans and information about your upcoming route (-6 hours, Routine)
  13. Your last pitstop has everything in tip-top shape. (Routine, +0 hours)
  14. A passing freighter requests news and sensor scans about travel from where you’ve come, offering 1500 credits for the information. (+2 hours, Routine)
  15. Fleet exercises along the CIS-GA border have closed off a huge sector of space (+8 hours, hyperdrive)
  16. Enjoy your pleasant cruise! (Sublight, +0 hours)
  17. A bounty hunter is convinced you’re a DarkWire operative wanted by the Corporate Authority of Denon and tries to bring you in. By the time it all shakes out, it comes to light your identity has been stolen by a hacker, said to be an Ithorian pretending to be human, and used to commit crimes right before you crossed into corpo space. (+6 hours, Defensive)
  18. Hyperspace stabilizers across the region have decreased the amount of necessary time. (-3 hours hyperdrive)
  19. A strange looking ship flies across your hyperlane, turning hyperspace red, shaky, and unstable, and throwing you out of hyperspace at near lightspeed velocity. (+7 hours, Hyperdrive)
  20. Nothing happens. (+0 hours, Defensive)

Finally was able to fire off my post today. Here are the numbers for Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian :

Hyperdrive Speed: 4
Sublight Speed: 3
Routine Operating Tasks: 1
Emergency Tasks: 2
Defensive Capabilities: 2

Projected course time: 30 hours
Rolls: 2, 11, 14, 18

2. Traffic is light in this sector, allowing you to use your full speed through the system. (-5 hours, Sublight)
30 - 5 = 25

11. You drop out of hyperspace in the middle of a running space battle between suspected Sith scouts agents claiming they feel a need for speed as their excuse and GA Marshals in hot pursuit (+6 hours, Defensive)
25 + 6 - (2 Defensive) = 29

14. A passing freighter requests news and sensor scans about travel from where you’ve come, offering 1500 credits for the information. (+2 hours, Routine)
29 + 2 - (1 Routine) = 30

18. Hyperspace stabilizers across the region have decreased the amount of necessary time. (-3 hours hyperdrive)
30 - 3 = 27

Total course time= 27 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom