Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Hunt

Just before Jairdain had gone into her meditative trance, she had held a class about bolstering your allies. That had been a pretty good success, but a previous one had more people and students show up. She decided to hold another class of this variety and announced it. Leaving the invitations across the Rest, she hoped to get just as much attendance to this one.

Knowing it needed to take place outside, she went back to the handlers of the Akk dogs and requested using them again. These beasts were commonly used as companions to the Jedi and she was pleased that tradition continued. Making herself familiar with each of them, they were taken to a clearing in one of the many gardens above the trees of Kashyyyk.

When the Silvers had moved from Voss to Kashyyyk, they had to adjust their lives to match what was here. A few things remained and gardens were one of them. The Master was comfortable here and felt at home. Sitting in the middle of the clearing, she waited for people to start showing up for her planned lesson.

It would involve how to hide from sight and within the Force. A game of hide and seek would also be involved and perhaps the students would gain a companion from this. Of course, she had no way of promising them these particular dogs but hoped they would at least have a better understanding of the use of these animals.

Smiling as she sensed the approach of people, she turned her face to the sun and waited until they were in the clearing before turning to face them.

"Good morning."

(Open to SJO and any other Jedi that want to join.)

Last edited:

Ticca

It's harder to heal than it is to kill.
Ticca was mildly surprised when she had heard of this invitation. It had been broadcast over the intercom in the dining hall of the Acanthus School, around noon, informing students of the potential opportunity to further their Force Abilities through training with a Jedi of the Silver Order. Ticca had originally been puzzled by the deliverance of the invitation to the Knights Obsidian. It would seem that that would not be something shared amidst factions to her. And yet, perhaps I am being too cynical. Ticca thought to herself. The Knights Obsidian had strong ties of friendship with the Silver Jedi. Perhaps they exchange pupils as a way of strengthening the bonding of the two orders.

Ticca set aside her interrogation of the two faction's motives. Far be it from her to try and comprehend the decisions of major powers. Instead, she focused on the simple joy of going to see a new world and the excitement that had started to bubble up in her chest. In truth, Ticca very much wished to go, having been slightly secluded upon Vylmira over the course of her life. It would be a good thing to experience new sensations and a new world. Besides, the purpose of the Acanthus school is to understand the light and dark of the force, right? Therefore, this can simply be classified as an expansion of my knowledge.

With that, Ticca rose to her feet and made her way back to the medical facilities, down the translucent hallways towards where she could see the aura form of her superior. "Hello sir-" She started, before the thin, wiry doctor before her interrupted her, having likely already guessed her intentions. "Ah, I suppose you wish to participate in the training exercise as well?" Ticca nodded, and replied succinctly. "Yes, sir. That is correct." He sighed, and ran a hand through his hair. "Very well. I will grant you a short leave of absence." Ticca had turned to leave, but stopped as he continued. "Be aware that you represent the Knights Obsidian while you are away." A slight twitch of anxiety pursed Ticca's lips before it was suppressed. "Understood. I will hold myself to the ideals of the Knights."

And with that, Ticca boarded her shuttle and was on her way to a new planet. After a stint in hyperspace, most of which Ticca spent resting, Ticca found herself on the planet of Kashyyyk. Strangely, the abundance of the aura forms of trees, plants and the like carpeting the planet reminded her of home. Vylmira was a jungle world, with much of its surface dominated by beautiful wilderness. Here, the gardens were more orderly, but the flourishing of familiar forms was comforting. Having stopped a civilian in the street, Ticca inquired as to the location of these Jedi. When she had gotten close, she could sense it. The brilliant aura of a Jedi Master. And this in turn allowed Ticca to pinpoint her location through the translucent material structures. She had originally wanted to simply slip in, but seeing that she was the first one there that wouldn't quite work. So in her standard, soft spoken tone, Ticca stepped forwards. "Might I assume that you sent the invitation, Jedi..." She trailed off, realizing that she didn't know the woman's name. Wonderful. Now I look clueless and rude. Ticca berated herself mentally, while maintaining the calm mask of stoicism upon her...masked face.

Last edited:
Ura slowly walked up, followed by her waterdog, Ger'Off. She had been coming less to learn how to hide her appearance, and more to hide her force signature. Lervon could already shapeshift and readjust to hide almost anywhere, but hiding a Force signature.... Well, they were basically Force beings. The Force actually held them together. Hiding that wasn't as natural. So here she was, walking up to a class in the hopes of learning how to hide herself better. With that in mind, she walked up, spotting Jairdain Jairdain and Ticca Ticca . She walked up, Ger'Off letting out a quick pant before picking up and eating a rock.

"Hello, Master."

It had been quite awhile since Reggie had attended a class taught by Jairdain. As a matter of fact, the last time he had seen the Jedi Master was when he attended a similar class some years back. They never got to see one another more consistently, so the Padawan cherished the times they did have together. Before Josh was his full time Master, Jairdain was the one that had taught Reggie and provided guidance. They didn't spend a lot of time together but some credit to how Reggie turned out as a Jedi had to be given to Jairdain. His beliefs and direction with the force started with Jairdain.

Reggie saw Jairdain Jairdain , another Padawan, Ura Iolar Ura Iolar who seemed to have another dog with them, and the Akk dogs as he approached the clearing. While it's true that Reggie had learned the skills that were being taught in this class, the teacher being Jairdain that time as well, he thought it'd be good to have a refresher. "Good morning to you as well Master Jairdain. It's been too long. Quick question, is this always how our reunions are going to be?" A little humor was added to his greeting. He would then turn to Ura as if it was the first time he had seen her, mock surprise on his face. "Ura! It's great to see!" He grinned at his fellow Padawan, glad to see them as well. Then Reggie looked at the Akk dogs, wondering if the one he worked with last time was in the group.

Ticca Ticca

To those that were visitors from other friendly governments, the Rest was open to them and any of the classes offered could be attended. This wasn't the first time Jairdain had people from other places come to a class she held. Normally it was just members of the Silvers, so when a new person showed up, she extended a welcome to her with a smile and open arms.

"Welcome, to be fair, I have no idea of your name either. I am Jairdain Ismet. I hope your journey was smooth and you had no issues."

Once her introduction was made, two more people showed up and she knew one of them. Giving him a very large smile, if he allowed it, she would give him a friendly hug and laugh at his teasing.

"It does seem to be that way. Metting over lessons, we're you at the last one too? It doesn't hurt to brush up on your skills, especially if you don't use them, Reggie."

Turning to face Ura, she extended a hand to her to shake.

"Hello, not sure if you caught my introduction, but I am Jairdain. Nice to meet you both."

Even though she was facing Ura, she included Ticca in her statement.

"I don't think many others will show up this time. There are so many things going on around the Galaxy, that's fine though. Small classes allow us to get to know each other and I can spend a little longer helping each of you. Reggie, would you care to demonstrate the skill?"

While she had brought the Akk dogs as she had before, a game of tag might be more fun than the students working with the dogs.

"In this class, you will learn how to hide from sight as well as within the Force. Do any of you have questions before we begin?"

Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Ticca Ticca

Ticca

Ticca remained still as the two other padawans approached. She wasn't surprised by their arrival. She had detected their aura forms coming this way through the translucent flora. And yet, Ticca found herself getting swept up in the relaxed and amiable atmosphere the two had created. She turned her head briefly, and gave them a thin smile in return. A human, a being whose aura form matched them almost perfectly and a hound like beast who was currently eating a rock.

Ticca's eyebrows rose a tiny fraction at the interesting array of individuals before her. In particular, her masked gaze had settled on the padawan made of sand and energy. She found her mind wandering as to the physical nature of such a creature, and whether or not she possessed any biological systems. Mostly, Ticca found herself thinking that if this individual was wounded, would the techniques she possessed work to heal them or not? Could they reform themselves provided enough energy perhaps? Ticca wondered as she studied them, and then turned away to face her instructor.

Ticca's inclination to remain quiet and listen proved valuable as she not only learned the names of the two individuals who had joined her but also the name of the individual that was to be teaching them. Moreover, it would appear that the padawan named Reggie appeared to have a relationship with this particular instructor. A friendly relationship, it would seem. Friendly enough to exchange harmless barbs in teasing. And then finally, the instuctor introduced herself and explained the lesson. Ticca's attention snapped to focus on the instructor as she referred to her. Ticca dipped her head slightly in recognizance in the direction of the woman's aura form at the woman's words. It was true that neither of them had known the other's name. "Jairdain." Ticca tested, and hoped that she hadn't stumbled over the pronunciation. "Thank you. It is nice to meet you. My name is Ticca." She directed her statement towards the other two padawans as well, seeing that it was polite to introduce herself now.

As Jairdain called Reggie up to demonstrate the skill and explained that they would be learning how to hide from sight and the force, there was one question that came clawing to the forefront of Ticca's mind. But, she suppressed it, not exactly knowing how to speak it into words. The Miraluka knew that to hide herself in the force would require the odd sensation of hiding from herself. She would be able to see her translucent physical shell that encompassed her aura form, but it would be empty to her sight. Shaking off these thoughts, she waited to see how this ability was done. It might serve her well later on.

Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Jairdain Jairdain

A happiness came off Ura when she saw and felt how excited Reggie was. She walked up, chuckling a bit.

"Good to see you too Reggie." She then saw the other student, a newcomer to the Lervon, and gave her a nervous wave. It was clear Ura was a bit shy at this point. She nodded to Jairdain though, and listened carefully. They would be learning how to hide in the Force, which was a lot harder then physically hiding, at least for her. Not only that, but Reggie already knew what they were doing. This would be interest to say the least.

Meanwhile, Ger'Off sat with the Akk's, barking at one playfully once he finished his rock.

Jairdain Jairdain Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Ticca Ticca

"It would be my pleasure to demonstrate the skill." Reggie went towards one of the dogs and patted its head a bit. then he straightened up and took in a breath of air to focus himself. He closed his eyes and concealed his ability to use the force by using the Quey-Tek Meditation technique. A person may be able to hide effectively but that won't mean anything if a force user picks up on their force sensitivity. With this technique though, they wouldn't be able to sense his force ability. A helpful technique that could help in a variety of situations.

Next, he used the force to bend light and cloak himself. There was a little shimmer, and then he was gone. Well, not gone since he was in the same spot as before, but he wasn't visible. For Reggie, using the force to cloak himself was a bit more difficulty, and using both of these abilities required a certain amount of focus, so he made sure not get distracted too much. He opened his eyes and moved around a bit. The Akk dog he was near sniffed the area, probably confused about what just happened.

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Ticca Ticca | Jairdain Jairdain

"It is my pleasure to meet you, Ticca. Do you have a question?"

Jairdain was an empath and saw the world through the emotions of others. Curiosity was a mild one and it colored what she saw when she looked at the other woman. She wasn't going to press the issue though, the question would come out in time, hopefully. If it didn't, then all she could do was hope she answered it through the course of the lesson.

If she wanted to, she could have plucked the name of Ura from her mind, but that wasn't in the nature of the Master. While she would have liked to know the name of the last person, it was clear she didn't want it to be known. That was fine with Jairdain though.

"We're all friends here. Just relax."

Reggie had already started to pet one of the Akk dogs and she motioned in their direction.

"Please go find a partner. They are Akk dogs and use the Force to find you as well as their other senses. I'll do it as well."

Walking over to one of them, she made her scent known and then looked at her other two students.

"In order to make yourself invisible in the Force, the way I do it is I envision my ability in a ball. I then circle it and make it smaller and smaller. With practice, this can become as easy as breathing and almost as natural. Reggie has already done this class once. I wonder if he's needed to put either of these skills to use."

He would be able to hear her easily. His Akk partner kept sniffing at the air and then looked in the direction of the others. The trail he had was gone and for the moment Reggie wasn't his target.

Ticca Ticca Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare

s8zCZm.png

Tag: Jairdain Jairdain

Wind roared past Desbre's ears and tore at her platinum-white hair streaming behind her as she fairly flew along the wroshyr branches. The surface was wide enough to form a road, and it sped beneath her. While out on a morning run, as part of her rather vigorous exercise routine, she'd received a notification about the class. Several kilometers out, she had poured the Force into her body and legs, to make the return trip. She fairly flew over the terrain, practically a white blur.

Kashyyk was a temperate planet, and she was thankful where the Jedi called home here was not within the tropics. It was coole nough to be tolerable, most of the time, especially when living in the kilometers-high trees. She had a way to cool off if she needed.

She neared the core of one of the trees in a dead sprint. A knot of wookiees moved about, conversing amongst themselves. Rather than try to weave through them, which she could have she simply gave a small leap, clearing maybe a foot before planting in a power block, assisted by the Force that sent her in a much higher arc. She twisted sideways and pulled her legs up, making an L type shape as she passed over them, her back to the tops of their heads, then planted with a thud that resonated through the wood. She didn't slow one bit as she spun on the balls of her feet, completing the side-flip and resumed her stride easily.

A grin spread across her features. It was the closest she got to being back in the seat of her swoop bike. That was on her ship, but she didn't get to fly it much. But this was a different kind of speed, a different kind of rush and purely from her own power.

Slowing down she came to a trot, lungs working overtime to grab oxygen, though she wasn't terribly out of breath. She expanded her senses, increasing her awareness in a sphere, searching as she took a census of every wookiee, insect, avian, and other creature all around her, until the knot of brighter signals in the Force became apparent. There.

Changing direction she leaped up onto the trunk some twenty meters overhead, then shoved off again, and landed on a walkway that would take her that direction. Moving ahead at a lope, she found herself closing in on manicured gardens. For an instant, a sting of pain rolled off the young woman. It was like a sledgehammer to the heart, as her mind thought back to her grandmother. She'd had her own gardens, and had been a botanist. This reminded her so sharply of home, and her failures. The last night she'd seen her grandmother. The feeling of her death. Then having the news confirmed.

But she moved past it as she approached the knot, realizing she was late. Panting a little, she dabbed at her face with the sleeve of her robe. "Apologies, Master... Jairdain, was it?" She held up her com device, then stuffed it back into her pocket. "I was several kilometers away when the word went out," she huffed, though her breath was already slowing back to normal.

Last edited:
Satisfied that he could still perform the technique and hearing Jairdain speak, Reggie let go of the force, becoming visible once again. His Akk dog had jumped a bit in suprise of his sudden reappearance, ready to run if it needed to. Since Reggie also stopped hiding his presence, the dog recognized him quickly. Reggie started petting the dog again as he spoke. "Oh yeah, I've put both of these skills to use before. Especially art of the small. There were many times where concealing my force signature came in handy."

Another person joined the group and seemed to have made their way here with haste. "Well I don't know about Master Jairdain, but I think that you running here shows that you want to take part in the lesson and weren't late on purpose. I was a bit late myself the first time I took this class, but don't tell anyone about that." Reggie put his hand up and whispered the last part, acting as if the new arrival was supposed to be the only one to hear him even though he was loud enough for everyone to hear. He always looked to lighten the mood, didn't he?

Jairdain Jairdain | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Ticca Ticca | Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan

The Light that Banishes the Dark
It was a while since A'Sura attended a class. In fact, when he became a knight, he did not partake in any class. But for unknown reason he walked in this class. Maybe jkthe Force drew him here. He learned a deal when he was a Padawan. Spending much of his time in the library and training in lightsaber combat. But he isn't naive to learning more.

"Excuse me, Hope there is room for one more."

Jairdain Jairdain

Ticca

Ticca's eyebrows rose a fraction as she turned her head in the direction of Master Jairdain. Somehow, despite any lack of indication on her part, the Jedi had sensed her question. Rather than seeming surprised at having the semblance of her curiosity pulled from her mind, Ticca's shoulders relaxed somewhat. Perhaps it was simply natural that she expected this, given her own Miraluka abilities and those she had spent time with upon her homeworld. Ticca nodded fractionally once again before pausing for a moment to formulate the question correctly. "I do not see in the same way that you do. I rely on the force to see the auras of my surroundings and thus grasp a clear view of things. For example, someone is headed this way with some speed." Ticca said, pointing to where their aura form was rushing through the translucent forest growth around them. And they did in fact appear to be intent on joining the meeting, as they soon appeared in the clearing out of breath. Ticca quickly put her hand down, lest they think that she was rude and then turned to the premise of her question. "May I hide myself in the force without hiding from myself?"

At the concern displayed at having arrived late, and Reggie's words, Ticca cracked a small smile. She empathized with the newcomer who had said they traveled quite a distance, having made a similar trek themselves. Musingly, she offered. "Perhaps you weren't late, merely hiding as this class is about to teach us." Wandering over towards one of the Akk dogs, she slowly knelt and offered a hand to one of them which brushed up against her fingers.

Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Jairdain Jairdain Ticca Ticca A'Sura Den A'Sura Den Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan

Ura... was honestly confused. It wasn't the fact that Reggie disappeared from her own view, but how Jairdain was explaining it. She also had trouble understanding how this worked. Most because, like Ticca, she relied on the Force to see. The Lervon was clear as day confused. Ura just didn't know where to even start, and she slowly began try and hide behind the rest of the class.

The hurried and sudden arrival of a new student made Jairdain smile. Remembering her days as a Padawan with the Silvers had lead her to being late to more than a few classes. It never seemed to bother the Masters then and she took her lessons from them. Not only that of knowledge but how to act or react.

"Welcome. Yes, I am Jairdain. Are you aware of what the class is about? I don't mind going over what skills are being taught. This way if you have any questions, I can try to answer them."

Reggie came out of stealth when Desbre arrived and answered her question on if he had put the skills to use. Nodding, she was genuinly pleased he had. Then he quietly pointed out he had been late to this lesson the first time too and that the woman shouldn't feel bad about it.

Turning when a young man joined and asked if there was room for one more, Jairdain made a welcoming motion.

"Of course there is."

Instead of waiting for them to ask about the class, she repeated what she said and listened to the question asked by Ticca. Being physically blind and using the Force to see was something she was very familiar with. Sensing the confusion of Ura, she would have to think of a different way to explain what she meant.

"I am also blind, but not a Miraluka. We both use the Force to see the world around us, but likely in very different manners. However, through both of these abilities, you still maintain the sense of yourself. So you will never be hidden from that. Just because you shrink your ability to the size of nothing, that doesn't mean it isn't there. Only that others can not sense you. You still have all of your abilities. Explain to me how you see, please."

In order to help them understand, she herself needed to as well.

Ticca Ticca Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Ura Iolar Ura Iolar A'Sura Den A'Sura Den Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan

s8zCZm.png

Tag:​

Desbre straightened as a glowing figure approached her. The lurid red was a little startling but immediately she realized it was a person that showed no bounce light in the visible light spectrum. Then suddenly he was. It was startling and made her blink, but then she broke into a small smile. Some relief rolled off of her. Some instructors were fastidious about being “on time” regardless of the circumstances. It seemed that maybe this wouldn’t be so much an issue here.

Your secret is safe with me,” she stage-whispered back to Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare then turned her attention to the rest of the class and Jair even as another newcomer arrived. More relief followed. She wasn’t the only one running behind, though she had a legitimate reason. She turned her attention to A'Sura Den A'Sura Den and then blinked. Both the one conspiring with her and the new arrival had very clear presences in the Force. Neither were beginners, but she surmised were knights. She was unaware of how strong her own was, but she had grown in leaps and bounds in the last few years.

As Ticca Ticca suggested they weren’t late, but practicing a different variation on the lesson Des broke into a brighter smile. “Perhaps,” she said quietly. Of course, she didn’t believe that, not for one nanosecond. But the sentiment was nice. And she supposed it could be true, from a certain point of view.

"Welcome. Yes, I am Jairdain. Are you aware of what the class is about? I don't mind going over what skills are being taught. This way if you have any questions, I can try to answer them."
Desbre shook her head. “Not really, Master. The message only said it related to hiding one’s self within and through the Force. I thought this would be particularly interesting and useful in the future.

As Jair repeated the instructions, Des thought it over. She watched Reggie’s demonstrations and paid attention as much as she could through the Force. He turned invisible in the normal light spectrum but remained visible in the infra-red. That was a problem, at least it would be among her people.

She considered Jair’s technique. It was like turning down the wick on a lamp until the flame, the light was smothered. Part of her wondered how much of her access to the Force was cut off, and she didn’t like the idea of it. Granted, she’d spent most of her life without the connection she now had.

Reggie seemed to fade away, into the background until he just wasn’t there anymore. A smooth surface with no contrast. That suited her more. As she sat, she considered the techniques or visualizations and feelings she might use. And the possibility that she might use them to both hide herself in the Force, as well as her literal visibility. It was heady, the idea of being invisible for all intents and purposes. But incredibly useful. And the potential for abuse was staggering. But she trusted herself, and her own sense of ethics outside of any Jedi considerations, to be quite up to the task.

Pondering the concepts and having some idea how she wanted to proceed, she stood, from where she had taken a seat, cross-legged. She surveyed the Akk dogs. Finding one who seemed calm, but particularly alert and aware, she made her way over. She took a couple minutes to introduce herself.

She knelt, folding her hands in her lap even as the female in question playfully nudged at her. A smile broke across the Arkanian girl’s face but she mastered herself. It came slowly, like shapeless fog. Not enough for her to define it as she wanted, as she needed. Which left her frustrated. Opening one eye, she found the Akk dog staring at her, head tilted like a canid listening to a high pitched sound. She gave it a playful shove with one hand. It batted at her lightly with one massive paw, pushing her back. She broke out into a giggle, before straightening, only to receive a wet sllluuurp up one side of her face. “Ewww,” she said, wrinkling up her nose playfully. She cleaned her face off, then took another breath.

Settling down, she took a few moments to just feel her breathing. She began to feel and see the things around her through the Force. This time, it came with ease. The akk dogs, her classmates, the other Jedi showing in golds and blues respectively. Every insect, avian, and tiny creature all around. Even herself. A veritable tapestry of life wove itself around her.

She began to shrink within that tapestry, her light growing dimmer and dimmer, smaller and smaller. She faded into the background until her presence was no more than a mote of dust floating through a sunbeam, and then that too was gone.

Her Akk dog companion cocked its head and then gave a faint whine as it wondered where she went. She’d begun to fade from its senses, despite not having moved.

She remained visible for the moment. Taking her time she focused on refining the blending into the background. Then she imagined simply letting the light of day pass through her until she became ghostly then faded out of sight. The heat glow of her body would be much harder to eliminate as it was a light source, but for most human and near-human sight, it would probably do.

Sweat began to break out on her forehead as she focused on holding it together. Putting the concepts together was easy, but keeping them held in place was not. She was grateful for the practice meditating, visualizing, and her ability to visualize and imagine from all the time she spent doing art. Her time racing gave her very sharp focus, and in the last three years of training, both had become honed to a surgical edge.

Relax. It’s not a struggle. Float, don’t fight.

The voice came to her from nowhere. It wasn’t even a sound, but a concept. She supposed there was merit in it. Taking a breath she let go of the sense of struggle and leaned into the Force and techniques more. Trusting herself a little more. And it got easier. She couldn’t explain it, but as she let go of the ideal of perfection and simply being in the moment part of the strain went away and it came easier.

Back to first principles, she supposed. It was a lesson she’d learned a while ago, but it still seemed to take learning it more than once for it to really stick.

The Light that Banishes the Dark
A'Sura Den was pleased to be accepted in her class. Though it is still unknown to him why. He understands that there is always more to learn even when you have graduated from Padawan. And now as a Knight, he still thirsts for knowledge. But what he truly wants is still unknown to him. He bowed his head in thanks to the Master of this class. Hoping that he would learn something.

"Thank you, I know that I will learn something today." He lowered his head in a graceful manner. What he seeks perhaps isn't through the lessons that he knows but something else.

Just near the Jedi Master, he listened to this Jedi Master. He learned that she is blind and with the guide of the force, she learned to see. And to add to that, be unseen by others who use the force.

Jairdain Jairdain
@ Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Wind stirred across the ground, potent force energy preceding a low mechanical hum from her repulsor lift as glade arrived, a student in a hoverchair presented an entirely new challenge perhaps for the lesson, but not one that couldn’t be overcome. Evasion and masking would be very useful for Glade, obviously not wanting to go toe to toe with a sith lord any time soon. She’d never admit that of course, too much of Kei and a certain important someone else in her upbringing, but she was also aware enough to know she needed this lesson, it wasn’t just an option but a necessity of her life.

Trying a fresh coat of paint on the hoverchair and herself! Purple was her color again, her hair was tidier, maybe the appearance as a drummer for the band had lifted the Kiffar’s spirits, maybe it would last, maybe not. Who cares. Today was all that was important. You lived and died in the moment, or she thought so.

Welcome. Yes, I am Jairdain. Are you aware of what the class is about? I don't mind going over what skills are being taught. This way if you have any questions, I can try to answer them.

Arriving somewhere beside A'Sura Den A'Sura Den and Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan , Glade watched and waited, there was an impulse in her though that hadn’t been there for a long time. Action. This lesson held mixed feelings. Hide yourself away from the world? Check. Want to be seen? Check. Hate being seen? Check. Love crowds? Check. So many checks she was checkered out.

Mup it. She was learnin’ something new. Jairdain Jairdain

“So yeah, erm. Can I hide my chair with me?” A heavily accented kiffar voice perked up. “Kinda stuck on our best way, but er, could maybe… I dunno, poof it in the force too?” Poof. Technical Glade term, right out of the jedi handbook, yes sir. She made a motion with her hands as if wanting to vanish.

"Heya," giving a small brief semi-excitable wave to A'Sura Den A'Sura Den and watching Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan with some level of awe.

A strange sight for certain dead forcers, seeing an almost natoline version of glade, but it was a front too. Her depression somewhere between a 5 and a 6, which let the artist in her out to play. The droid fitted under her hoverchair somewhat bemused by the event.

Jairdain Jairdain | A'Sura Den A'Sura Den | Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan

Last edited:
s8zCZm.png

The technique wasn’t perfect yet. That might take some time, she decided. But she had a feel for it and a subsequent feeling. Once she had such a feeling, she knew she was close to producing it when she needed it.

Letting go, she faded back into view as the young woman in a hoverchair made her way over. She noted the look of awe, though she saw no reason for it. Tilting her head she gave Glade a curious look and a small smile. She shown in the Force, bright Blue, overlayed with her thermal sight her mind perceived the color overlay for Glade as a lovely shade of purple, like most the other students, but hers had its own variations. Letting go of the sight, her perceptions altered once more. “Hey there,” she said in greeting giving a small wave with one human-like hand. Arkanians typically had three fingers and a thumb, but she had an extra digit and slender, nimble fingers.

I think,” her tone pitched up with the word, making it a question, “you can. The difficulty would be more sound than sight.” This she murmured quietly to Glade. “But I don’t think it would be significantly different.” At this, she broke into a friendly smile and offered her hand in greeting. “I’m Desbre by the way. Des for short, if you like.

There seemed to be a good amount of people showing up to the class. Seeing those that were interested in learning and expanding their knowledge on the force was always a nice sight. Jairdain was an excellent teacher, so he knew that those who may be having trouble would have a better understanding in no time. Desbre seemed to be getting along with the Akk dog she had approached. Not only that, but Desbre seemed to have gotten a good hold on the techniques that were being taught. Her force signature had faded, which was soon followed by her physical presence beginning to fade as well. She was doing well, which made Reggie smile. It was nice to see his peers make progress. When he had first tried the two techniques it had taken him a bit longer to use them properly, being unable to hide his presence efficiently or hide his physical form for awhile when he had first tried them. He knew how difficult it can sometimes be to learn a new technique, so seeing others get past that obstacle was always nice.

A question was asked by a woman in a hoverchair about hiding the chair with her when using the technique. The question interested Reggie, the Padawan wondering if that was possible. He had no doubt that it was, but he was interested in how much more a person may have to do in order to hide it. The others began to greet each other, which was nice. It made Reggie realize that Ura wasn't in the same spot she was before, his friend seeming to hide behind the class. Reggie moved a bit so his friend could see him and gave a reassuring smile, his expression practically saying that it was alright if they were confused and not to worry. Reggie knew that Jairdain would be able to give Ura a better understanding of the techniques if needed.

Jairdain Jairdain | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan | Glade Glade | A'Sura Den A'Sura Den | Ticca Ticca

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom