Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Hidden Ones

illyrian300.png

H I D D E N

Banner3.gif

Hefi

Late Evening

"Jedi." Adron's voice called out from the darkness of his shuttle.
"They are the protectors of knowledge they do not understand and the defenders of a peace that does not exist." He pulled the cowl down over his head, turning his eyes to those that filled his shuttle. The members of his elite guard and his apprentice, Xobos Yakieer Xobos Yakieer were prepared for what was to come. Years ago Adron had heard the whisperings of a Jedi Enclave on the world of Hefi. Hidden from the rest of the galaxy these scattered remnants of a once proud order cowered in the darkness. He had no war against the Jedi. The Silver Jedi were fools and a fool was always one whom a Sith could manipulate. However, Jedi such as these? No, they were something else entirely. They were the greatest enemy to the Sith ideology and the largest danger to the galaxy.
They were scholars. If the galaxy was to advance then the Jedi doctrine must die. Sadly the forces of Darth Malphas were not so powerful that they could hope to snuff out the light in such a manner. No, if the Sith ways were to survive than Darth Malphas and his kingdom of Illyria must remain elusive in the veil of Wild Space.
That was not to say they could not strike their own blows, fight their own battles.
That was what brought them to Hefi. The Jedi had shown their hand. Recruiting Force-Sensitives to their cause to delude them into believing the lies of the Light Side of the Force. Malphas would not allow this to thrive, would not allow it to bloom. He would murder this ideology in it's bed where it slept.
"Our way is the way hidden by shadow and mystery." He spoke to his apprentice. "Open war with an idea will never see its eradication. War is a tool of the Sith but we shall use it properly. We do not misuse our weapons, my apprentice."
"Never show your hand before it is time to strike." He explained. "Then it is too late for them to survive your wrath." The shuttle seemed to slow as they flew over the forest terrain of Hefi.
"Now as I have taught you. Close their eyes to your presence. Drift into the nether of the Force and become elusive...unseen...Hidden." He whispered, focusing on the Dark Side of the Force so that it may conceal his presence. He turned to his bride to be, his greatest ally, Saraya Arenais Saraya Arenais . He was loathe to bring one he loved so dearly into the battlefield, but the Sith way was not one of nurture, but one of power and survival of the fittest. If she died in combat, then the Dark Side had willed her to be weak and this would never be.
"Your training is in its infancy, yet we face deluded Padawans and a scarce few Knights. They will be no match for our power. With us together, they will cower. Now, keep your medallion close to you, it will hide your presence from their senses."

MocZZ5Y.gif

Equipment: Illyria Knight Armor, Knight Saberstaff, Miralukan Eye Mask
Time of day: Nightfall
Mental State: Remembering
Tags: | Saraya Arenais Saraya Arenais | Adron Malvern Adron Malvern |

“So you remember…nothing of who you truly are or were?”

Xobos sat in the dark void of her meditative state, speaking toward the orange light in front of her. Formless and shapeless, it hovered only a few feet from her crosslegged position, warmth radiating off of it in slow waves. Her question lingered in the air for a few moments, then Amboragos answered, his voice echoing throughout the space. “I truly do not. All I do remember is from our time just before Roon, and throughout our time working with Malphas. I do not know who I was or how I came to be….connected with you. Even in my split state, before our fight with Sabatora forced me to come together again, I had been attempting to work myself together, as you heard with Lagos. Despite that….I still did not know who I was, outside of the name, Amboragos.”

For a few moments, she remained silent. She didn’t know if she truly believed in what the voice was telling her. Granted, the voice had rarely straight lied to her, but it was a master of twisting the truth and her mind to allow him to get what he wanted. She hmm’d, gaze moving from the light to stare out into the darkness beyond. “Master approaches. We must be near the objective.” A pause, long enough for her masked gaze to find the light once more. “Are you still with me?” The darkness began to fade as Xobos pulled herself from the meditative state. Just as she was exiting, the voice spoke a final time, bringing the slightest of smirk’s to Xobos’ lips.

“Have we ever not been?”

The answer was more complicated than he made it seem, but that would be discussed another time. She was not within the cargo with the rest of the elite guard and Saraya Arenais Saraya Arenais . Her gaze fell upon the queen, giving her a bow of the head as she rose from her sat position on the floor, just as the King entered into the shuttle. Adron’s voice was enough to pull her attention quickly toward him, listening as he spoke to both her and to the rest of those within the shuttle.

A deep inhale filled her lungs with breath while the marks on her forearms began to burn with pleasurable pain. She felt her body beginning to drift, further and further into the darkness surrounding her. It cloaked her, wrapped it’s way around her body, concealing her with the power that flowed through the Miraluka’s body. Soon, she was little more than a ghost in the darkness. The darkness of the shuttle’s shadows becoming her home.

She might’ve disappeared from reality altogether, perhaps what the guard thought, but her voice speaking toward the King made sure they knew the apprentice was still there. “These…scholars. What do you wish of me to do with them? Are you looking for them to live..” Pausing, long enough to allow an even chuckle to slip past her lips. “or to be crushed under my boot.”

EllaDivider.png

P R É P A R E R

Faegard.gif

T A G
| Adron Malvern Adron Malvern - Xobos Yakieer Xobos Yakieer - Faendri Faendri

There was once a time in Saraya’s life where she had revered the Jedi way. Perhaps it was out of spite for the hatred her father bore them. He spoke often of his distaste for his brother and the teachings he embodied. In protest, it seems, Saraya had been fascinated with them. Enamoured by their ideals. She had studied them in whatever capacity she could, which was very rare and very little. However, what she knew then was that they seemed to be perfect. Untouchable. Aglow with a light that many would never be able to truly understand.

Adron had opened her eyes, in more ways than one, and in doing so he had shattered the fallacy of her youth.

Jedi logic was flawed. They no more understood the light that encased them than those who had not known its touch. They preferred to present themselves as perfect. Perhaps they were, by their own definition, but looking back on her memories of them now was like peering through a shattered mirror. The pieces of which were held together with nothing but pure will. Saraya’s will. To remember what life had been like before fate and the force had brought herself and Adron together. They served as a stark reminder of what he had given her, and what he had taken too.

In the silence that dominated the shuttle, Saraya watched the stone still Xobos as she mediated. It was far more interesting than counting the pinpricks of white starlight out of the viewport. Her shadow was different to Adron’s. It manifested the force in a way that was entirely unique to the Miraluka. She was still new to it all, but she was beginning to pick up on the tiny subtleties between force users. Saraya played it like a game now. She tried to memorise what made them feel different and commit it to memory. She almost had Xobos down now, thanks to the sheer length of the journey.

Adron’s voice was the pebble that disturbed the still surface of silence. It rippled through the entire shuttle. Soft, deep, but dominating. Saraya turned to look at him.

When he turned to look back at her, she could feel his concern. It would have been a lie to say that she was not anxious either. Save for the handfuls of training lessons with Adron and the intense saber duels with Xobos, her experience with this sort of thing sorely lacked. Neither Adron nor Xobos had gone easy on her, in any sense of the word, but she was safe with them. They weren’t actively trying to end her life. These Jedi? Once they realised what they were there for…

Saraya smiled at Adron, the corners of her painted lips turning upward slightly. “I have it.” She promised, in regard to the medallion. Her hand reached up to touch the centre of her chest, where it rested against her skin. It was then that Xobos spoke, to which Saraya widened her smile till the whites of her teeth flashed. “I’m not sure your boots are big enough, Xobos.” She teased gently, but what Xobos had asked was extremely relevant. Saraya’s emerald gaze turned back up to Adron. There was an undeniable flash of hesitation that tinted the green hue a shade darker.

“Are we going to kill them all?” This time her voice was quiet. Almost a whisper. Was she ready for that? Saraya had never killed anything in her entire life. Not even a bug.

Hefi.

A little out-of-the-way world in the middle of nowhere, at some forgotten corner of the galaxy. For many a newly-knighted Jedi, such a posting likely would have been met with disdain and protest. But for me? Oh, it was paradise.

The library - a hidden vault of important Jedi knowledge too precious to be stored without secret back ups - is quiet. Due to the sensitive nature of the lore contained within, Masters do not even send unruly padawans here for disciplinary postings, as I understand other "boring" posts can be used. No, no one below the rank of Knight is usually bade entry, or even informed of such a place.

I don't dare question the good fortune that saw me chosen to join the existing keepers here. We are relatively few in number, but there are Masters to protect us, and Hefi is so easily forgotten, I slept easy most nights.

... Most nights.

This morning had been different. I hadn't slept; barely a wink. My morning meditation was broken, an unsettled and fearful mind unable to find peace. Maybe I was coming down with something. Maybe I was coming down with something, or perhaps a storm was drawing near.

For now, I pushed the thoughts aside. Pleasant as it normally is, meditation is not required for my duties, not when caffeine exists. As the hot drink touched my lips I closed my eyes, bidding my throbbing head to calm.

It was probably nothing, after all.
auspexfluff.png

illyrian300.png

J E D I

He could feel the shuttle touching down on the planet's surface. The viewport beside him was filled with a lush scene of the forest outside the starship. He turned from the view as Xobos asked her question. He could not help but smile a bit at his apprentice's eagerness. An eagerness for bloodshed was a good trait for a Sith to hold, it showed a disregard for the lives of those who stood before you, another good trait to have. Still, needless bloodshed was a fool's trade and Darth Malphas would never tolerate a fool. "The Jedi will die, I have no use for them. However, their young apprentices could yet be turned from this foolish crusade. Take them alive." He ordered Xobos, his eyes settling on the woman.

His eyes turned to Saraya as he answered her question in the same moment of Xobos'. Could his beautiful bride be worried about taking a life? He wondered if such a thing was possible.

No, she merely needed to get the taste of blood upon her lips. From there the power of the Dark Side would guide her hands. "We will do as we must, as we always have and always will." He told her, a single hand rising to stroke her cheek for a spare moment.

The rear ramp to the ship settled against the planet's surface and immediately the members of his Guard filed out of the ship. Malphas followed behind them, drawing his cowl over his head with a small smirk upon his face. "Can you sense them?" He asked, glancing back to those with him. Darth Malphas strode forward, his amethyst eyes drinking in the scene before him. "Hundreds of years ago the Jedi were the dominant power in the galaxy. There were thousands of them. However they let their pride drive them to destruction. They truly believed they were untouchable." He said as he moved through the forest, speaking in a low tone. "They've learned since then. They hide their knowledge across the galaxy, keeping from the sights of others. A wise philosophy, however they forgot one thing."

"When you run to hide in the darkness, you may not be alone." They found themselves approaching the mouth of a cave, however there was a wall of stone a few meters inside. The wall held a single crease in it's center. However even more telling than that was the massive blue emblem of the Jedi that was imprinted upon the entrance. "Jedi. They are painfully predictable. You two, with me." He said, gesturing to the two Knights closest to him. Each of the men took to either side of their King.

In unison the three of them took a step forward, throwing their arms at the entrance.

The Force exploded out, slamming into the wall and causing it to explode back into a cloud of debris. The shattered door revealed a pristine white hall which led into the depths of the mountain.

The Sith Lord did not take a single step forward before a robed woman turned the corner of the hall, her emerald lightsaber coming to life with a snap-hiss. The Force fell from her in a rather impressive, well-formed waves. She was a Knight of the Jedi Order. Not a mere student, but a true warrior. The King's lips curled into a smile before he turned to his apprentice.

"Show me your power." He demanded.

MocZZ5Y.gif

Equipment: Illyria Knight Armor, Outer Robes, Knight Saberstaff, Miralukan Eye Mask
Mentalstate: Breathing
Tags: | Saraya Arenais Saraya Arenais | Adron Malvern Adron Malvern | Faendri Faendri |

“ahh..so the blood of those that dare walk on the side of the light will flow tonight. It’s quite a while since we’ve been able to do this.”

Amboragos’ quip had Xobos chuckling, seemingly at absolutely nothing that was said within the cabin. As much pain as Ambros and Ora had caused her throughout her life, she found that their resembled form seemingly understood exactly what sort of thoughts were running through her mind. It had been long, far too long since they had hunted a jedi. Perhaps not since herself and a former apprentice went after a jedi that dared hold a holocron away from their master. A holocron. If this place was a place of learning as her master had said, there was a chance they would have artifacts of the sith deep within their vaults. This was something that she held deeply to her heart that she’d make her way toward during their excursion.

But first, the front door, or what had previously existed as a front door. That was until her master and a pair of guards decided that such a blockade meant absolutely nothing to their combined power. An explosion of metal, rock, and steel sent debris out everywhere. Xobos stepped to the side as one particularly large piece of rock decided to come flying toward her. It slammed into the ground in the place she had stood only moments before, prompting only a side glance from the apprentice before her gaze returned to the dissipating dust to the dark vault within.

As soon as her master began to enter into the temple, she was quick on his heel to follow, and as quick to stop as the jedi turned the corner to stare down at the intruders. And then..they made the mistake of igniting that flimsy, green, saber. Adron’s voice barely had to register in the back of her mind to send the apprentice forth, gloved hand finding the hilt of her saber and removing it from it’s proper place on her hip.

A younger Xobos would’ve rushed in. A younger Xobos might’ve immediately attempted to overpower such an opponent. And a younger Xobos wouldn’t have searched her opponent’s mind to find exactly what was powering them through the moment.

And this Jedi..this jedi was scared. Fear, being such a powerful emotion, could be played with so very easily..

The golden hue of her blade illuminated the ground beside her as she ignited one side of the hilt, continuing her slow and methodical steps forward. It was as if a predator was stalking down it’s scared little prey, except that this prey thought it to be a good idea to charge at the blind predator in front of them. His blade came crashing down from her right, a slash meant to eviscerate her upon contact. She met the slash with a raised block of her own, yet the power and emotion behind the attack prompted her to stop her steps forward. “I have destroyed so many of you, sith. You are nothing but a stain on the galaxy, one that everyone in this place will be glad to see wiped from it. And I will start..with you.” A twitch of pride, excitement ran through the jedi’s body at this, prompting him to launch attack after attack in the apprentice’s direction.

All the while, Xobos began to slowly step back. Block met each and ever attack that came her way. One near her legs, a pair at her right shoulder, and another landing at her opposite side. Slowly stepping back, continuing to bring the jedi forward farther and farther. No counterattacks, no attempts to move out the way of his moves. His excitement and pride continued to grow, replacing the deeply seeded fear that had once filled his body. Xobos’ expression never changed, a stoic determination as had painted her face since she had left the shuttle.

He continued to force her backward, but then…her foot crunched on the rubble left behind by her master’s entrance. The jedi’s next attack met a much stronger block, one that held his blade locked together between them.

And with a snap..and with a hiss..

The reverse side of her hilt activated, and the apprentice no longer stepped backward, but suddenly and swiftly started to press forward, far faster than the jedi had been able to push her back, even as she let him. What had built up as excitement was swiftly extinguished by the same fear she had snuffed at the very beginning, and as the terror built up to a crescendo within his body, Xobos brought her blade high, knocking his upward as well, before a spin and a slice removed an arm from the man’s body.

“Oh..what’s the matter?” A slash toward his body, one barely blocked, heard only slightly over the screams of pain from the jedi. “Where’s that excitement…where’s that pride in pushing me.” Another attack, stronger, this time enough to knock the green blade downward, cutting into the carpeted floor. "Didn't you say you would wipe me from the galaxy? That my kind were nothing but a stain? Where are your convictions now, Jedi." The fear had reached his eyes now, catching Xobos’ gaze just for a moment before the hand holding his blade was detached with a swift cut upward.

More screaming, this time with the jedi collapsing to his knees. He held his stubbled hand up toward the sith knight, whimpering out what only could be considered a final beg. “Please….mercy..” Xobos’ head tilted lightly to the side, as if she was contemplated the very idea of sparing the man.

It was then the man felt himself being lifted high in the air, then suddenly slammed into the wall beside them, instantly shattering what was left of the man’s body. “Mercy…just like you showed all those sith you were so proud to remove from this galaxy. May your soul be forever tortured in the nether.” Her blades deactivated, the apprentice turning to the group waiting at the entrance. A motion of her hand forward, not willing to go inside without the King or Queen beside her. Today, she was a tool, one that she planned on being well used.

EllaDivider.png

W I T N E S S
Faegard.gif

T A G
| Adron Malvern Adron Malvern - Xobos Yakieer Xobos Yakieer - Faendri Faendri

The hand that Adron placed on her cheek was her strength, as it would always be. As it came to rest upon her skin, her worries and concerns were melted away. Though her relationship with death was only passing, Saraya was more than welcome to embrace it to keep him by her side.

As the guards began to filter out, Saraya followed behind Xobos. In everything else, she would have gone first, but here? Xobos outranked her by a long shot. If their sessions in the training rooms of Garde Noir had told her anything of the Miraluka, it was that. The reality of it was, Saraya imagined her part to play in this task would be minor in comparison to what Xobos would have to do. She followed them closely as they made their way down the ramp toward their target.

Greeted by a door, or at least somewhat of a door, Saraya was once again reminded that the Jedi were not as infallible as they seemed. To begin with, if they were wise enough to know their enemy properly, they would know that a wall of stone was not enough to stop them. Secondly, their attempts at hiding were rather laughable. She was still new to the ways of the force, but even Saraya could feel their power writhing around in the depths of the caves.

Adron and a duo of guards stepped forward. Their combined force seeped into the cracks in the door and exploded it outward in a shower of dust and debris. Saraya raised her arm, if only to stop the acrid grey dust from sinking into her eyes. As it began to clear to reveal the white marble columns stopping the ceiling from collapsing in, they were greeted with the bright green glow of a saber. Along with a vehement gaze from the one who clutched it. Saraya stepped forward, as far as Adron had, then set her gaze upon Xobos to see what she would do.

This was her first taste of real battle. As Xobos stepped forward Saraya could feel the gradual climb of anticipation. There was a mixture of emotion in the air. However, the one that most surprised Saraya was fear. From the most unlikely of sources. Saraya had been under the assumption that the Jedi were trained to control their fear, maybe this one missed that lesson? Regardless of what he felt, it all came crashing together in a confusing storm the moment the Jedi made the first move.

Xobos was measured and patient, blocking each attack that came her way with an elegance that Saraya could only hope to replicate one day. It dragged on for far longer than she expected though, to the point where she found herself wondering what Xobos was planning. Her curiosity grew to a near bursting point, and Xobos only satisfied it at the sound of rubble crunching underfoot. In one swift move that would have been missed if she blinked, Adron’s apprentice had relieved the knight of one of his limbs. For Saraya, that was when the credit dropped. Xobos had used his confidence against him, goaded him into thinking that he had the upper hand.

A rather effective tactic in this particular case.

As Xobos toyed with her target, Saraya’s gaze was drawn to something that clinked loudly as it rolled across the white marble floor. She stopped it in its tracks with the tip of her heeled boot. The Jedi’s lightsaber. Lifting her foot up to focus her amethyst gaze on the weapon, it was remarkable how different it appeared to be. She had already learned that a lightsaber was intended to be an extension of one’s arm, unique to the person who wielded it. Something of themselves was always poured into the crystal that powered it. Xobos’s blade, Adron’s, even her own seemed to radiate strength when they were ignited.

Why was it that this one felt so weak?

So fragile and breakable.

To the tune of the Jedi’s screams, Saraya brought the heel of her boot heavily down onto the lightsaber. Deep cracks spread across the poorly forged casing. She sunk her weight into it, the internal components hissed and spat angry sparks that lapped against the leather encasing her foot. After a few seconds of crunching metal, the casing finally gave way entirely.

There was a satisfying shattering sound as shards of emerald green exploded out to join the grey chunks of stone scattered over the floor. Whatever weak power the saber once held fizzled out entirely as the toe of her boot crushed whatever remained of the crystal to dust.

We were under attack.

I had felt it barely moments before a few of the Masters rushed past us, weapons brandished, making their way to the front. As I glanced up, my heart in my throat, I felt a grip on my arm.

"Master! What's going on?" I spun around to see one of the loremasters, hair dishevelled and robes askew, hastily pulling me to my feet, his eyes, wild and desperate, darting around us as the lights suddenly dimmed.

As I stumbled to my feet, he yanked me towards the rear entrance to the living area, further into the belly of the vault. My stomach tightened into a knot, my morning coffee threatening to violently re-emerge as I suddenly felt cold. The word formed in my mind a hair before it was whispered on his lips;

"Sith."

I swallowed, tucking my hair behind me and attempting to pull free of his grasp, my room wasn't far, my lightsaber in its rightful place, but the loremaster kept his grip on my arm tight;

"You're with me, Faendri. We need to protect the sanctum. The sith can not gain access to the secrets we protect there."

"Yes Master." I replied, my own trepidation manifesting in my breathless reply.

We reached the inner sanctum, and as he released my arm to activate the door, his other hand disappeared into his robe to produce my saber. I took it with a solemn nod, and we moved inside. Two more were already within; a knight like me, whom I only tangentially knew, and another loremaster. We were the last line of defence, the last stop between these invading sith and precious, ancient secrets of the Jedi.

The door slid closed, locking in place with a hiss, sealing us inside. One by one, we lowered ourselves to our knees, weapons laying across our thighs, as we prepared to find our balance and ready our minds for whatever came next.

"May the force be with us."I murmured.
auspexfluff.png

illyrian300.png

P A T I E N C E

The Jedi truly are fools.
This was the Sith Lord's only thought as he strode past his apprentice. He paused when he reached Xobos, turning his eyes to the dead Jedi that laid down upon the floor. He examined the corpse for a moment before turning his eyes to his apprentice. He said no words, she needed no words of praise or knowledge of well doing. She was Sith. Her power would be her motivation. After giving the woman a nod of approval the Sith Lord continued down the path before him.
An alarm was going off. However it was not an audio alarm. Along the base of the floor were small amber lights, barely recognizable if you were not looking for them. This caused Adron's eyes to quirk in realization. He pulled the lightsaber from his waist, continuing down the hall. until he finally came to a stop. A three way split in the hall, yet his eyes lingered on the path forward.
He could feel it.
It seemed there was more here than simple students. He glanced down the left path and then the right.
"Saraya. Take two of my Guard down the left. Capture everyone before you. Xobos, the same down the right path. We'll meet at the end of the main hall." He said before looking to each of them. He held a hand out in either direction, commanding them to move down their separate paths. As the two moved down their halls the Sith Lord stared at the seemingly empty hall before him. He took a few steps forward, letting his black boots echo out through the hall. Those steps grew more and more shallow until they stopped altogether.
Without saying a word the Sith Lord lowered himself down to his knees. He set his lightsaber on the pristine white floor below him before letting his hands rest on the top of his thighs.
He exhaled. Suddenly his mind was clear and the distractions of the corporal world faded away.
He sat there for some time. He could sense the pressure. He could sense the anticipation. An unseen force that danced around him like a piece of string lost in the winds. So miniscule, so difficult to detect.
Where?
He felt something attempt to erode his focus. Like a gnat buzzing in the back of his mind, pleading for him to break his concentration.
His focus did not falter. His emotions fueled his power and then suddenly...
There. Malphas' lightsaber flew into his rising palm and the amethyst blade came to life. In the same moment two blades of emerald seemed to appear from nowhere, rising over the Sith Lord's head. Malphas brought his left palm flat against the back of his saber, pushing it forward and suddenly the room was still once again.
As if bleeding into reality, sandy cloth robes appeared around the Sith Lord's saber. An older man with a cowl raised over his head slowly glanced down to the saber that had been planted in his chest. He made a sound, however Malphas paid it no mind. He ripped his saber from the Jedi Shadow's chest, watching as the man fell hard to the ground. Without a word Adron rose to his feet, dusting off the flaps to his tunic before continuing down the quiet hall.

MocZZ5Y.gif

Equipment: Illyria Knight Armor, Outer Robes, Knight Saberstaff, Miralukan Eye Mask
Mentalstate: Breathing
Tags: | Saraya Arenais Saraya Arenais | Adron Malvern Adron Malvern | Faendri Faendri |

The words had just escaped Adron’s musings before Xobos had started her way down the hallway to the group’s right. She was, of course, quite ready to start her incision into the jedi’s sanctum. It was the first taste of true combat such as this that she had had in quite a while, and the knight in the front hallway most certainly wet her appetite to bring more prideful jedi to heel. If they all believed in themselves as fervently as the one that she slew did, then they would all need to be brought down a few knotches.

It wasn’t that their pride angered her, much to the opposite, as the whole feeling that they harbored that they were so much better than the sith that they attempted to fight. No, what angered her was their belief that no matter what their beliefs were the correct ones. Perhaps that was a bit hypocritical of her, ascribing to the sith mentality almost exclusively. However, with Cali by her side, Xobos had focused herself on not only being a good sith…but a good ruler, and a good person. These jedi were nothing more than murders, and they absolutely deserved what was coming for them.

Though, this was not meant for every jedi that stood in their path, such as the pair of what looked to apprentices standing at the cross-section in front of the trio. One, wielding a yellow saber while the other with the much more standard blue, though it very much looked like they could easily both turn green from the fear that was consuming their bodies. It absolutely radiated off them. Not unlike the poor knight that they had fought in the hallway just before they died. If Xobos could avoid it at all, killing these padawans would be the last thing she did, yet if they were indoctrinated too far, and unwilling to listen to reason, there was little she could do.

“You…you won’t take another step forward….monster!” The left one called out, attempting to sound as confident as he could. Yet the green lekku that hung over his shoulders, and the silver saber held in front of him easily betraying how he truly felt. His companion, what looked to be a duros woman, said nothing, but the fear coming from her was enough.

The twilek’s statement did not stop the miraluka, with Xobos continuing to stride forward without a step lost. Shaking her head, a soft chuckle slowly rose from the back of her throat. “Oh..oh no.” Another few steps, and the apprentice once again spoke, sweeping her saber in a long arc in front of her. “You two do not need to die for a cause that has been impressed upon you. If you step in front of me, or try to stop me young ones, you will not walk away alive. I have faced many, many people more powerful than either of you, and we outnumber you. Please,” Holding out a hand, her lips pulled into a thin line as her blindfolded gaze looked from apprentice to apprentice, truthfully hoping they would step aside. “Put down you blades, allow my guards to take into our custody. You will not die if you do.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom