Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Faendri

7YeJfk7.png
UGqpnNV.png

zJinrwq.png
  • app1.png
    Faendri's most striking and immediately recognizable feature is her hair; dark brown and sitting down at her waist, she often leaves it out, (much to the ire of the janitorial staff, who a constantly pulling long strands from the gears of the maintenance droids).
  • app2.png
    Beyond noticing her long hair, the girl beneath it is relatively simple. Her big brown eyes are oft gazing into the distance or buried in some tome or holocron. Her skin is pale and carries few scars, betraying how little battle experience she has.
  • app3.png
    The atmosphere Faendri portrays is one of overwhelming gentleness. She is a fawn; a creature with soft features and a humble disposition. Her force aura is that of a natural healer; one with little love for violence or conflict.

With large ears, piercing eyes, and a snout built for the earth from which I came, this form can track you across plains and through forests, over desserts and under starry skies. I am a hunter, and no prey will escape me.
dhAwySB.png
B I R T H N A M E | Faendri
S P E C I E S | Human
H O M E P L A N E T | Coruscant
A G E | 23
G E N D E R | Female
S K I N | Pale
H A I R | Waist-length brown
E Y E S | Dark
W E I G H T | 112lbs
H E I G H T | 5ft 4in
F O R C E - A B L E | Confirmed
  • gU2HD02.png
    Dear Faendri,

Today, you are to become a Jedi knight, and no one is more deserving of the privilege. It has been an absolute joy to have you as my padawan for all these years - and yes, even when you crashed my ship and left us stranded on Dantoine for a week. I remember when you came to us; such a tiny little thing, so weak and pale, tucked into that basket like a precious gift delivered right to the steps of the Jedi temple. Look at you now; a grown woman with such potential she outshines the stars themselves.

What awaits you now is a whole new life. I cannot wait to watch you flourish and see how much good you will bring to the galaxy. I know we discussed once your searching for your real parents. Well, I will no longer be your Master after today, but I will always be your friend. If you ever wish to seek them out, I hope that you will let me help.

But that is for the future. For now, this is your day, and my final instruction to you as your Master is to enjoy it, relax, and let yourself be the center of attention - just this once. I am so proud of you, little Faendri.

- Your friend and Master.
  • fRYqESh.png
    J E D I - T R A I N E D | It is a prestigious honor to be accepted to be trained by the Jedi, an honor that was bestowed upon Faendri from a young age. Due to her early start, she is an accomplished adept in both the ways of the force and lightsaber combat

E I D E T I C - M E M O R Y | Faendri possesses the coveted natural ability to recall almost everything she reads with near-perfect clarity

H E A L E R | During early training, most younglings begin to show affinities for one power or another. For little Faendri, it was the gift of life; she is a natural healer, and can harness the force to mend wounded souls and damaged flesh with relative ease
  • 4BcXBWQ.png
    A N A E M I C | It wasn't merely a natural head for books that caused Faendri to gravitate towards the library. An unfortunate genetic handmedown from her parents, the girl was born anaemic; which leaves her weak, pale, and causes her wounds to bleed more profusely than her brethren

N A I V E | Everyone wants to see the best in people. Faendri, however, often has trouble seeing beyond that, and is therefore more likely to take lies at face value, or look past trasngressions that perhaps she shouldn't

J E D I - D O C T R I N E | The only life Faendri has known has been in the Jedi temple. While she's found peace within, she remains blind to many other experiences and ideologies
  • WqxRAg0.png
    - XXX
    Relationship | XXX
    Biography | {x}
    Interactions | {x}
  • JWoI4Ib.png
    H E A L I N G | {x} | Adept
    T E L E K I N E S I S | {x} | Apprentice
    T E L E P A T H Y | {x} | Apprentice
  • 9Tvvr1f.png
    1. The Hidden ones | {x}

Last edited: