Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hack'awin Sisters

Rhoan Altheas

R
Hack’awin Sisters

slhd.jpg
NAME: Jennette Daese Hack’awin & Daisy Jenna Hack’awin
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes (Jennette), no (Daisy)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
(+) One Being - Jennette & Daisy act as one being. They think the same things and are almost identical in everything. They consider themselves as one person rather than two people.
(+) Force-Sensitive & Blaster-User - Jennette uses the Force and lightsabers while Daisy uses other types of weapons, but mostly blasters. They balance their fighting and since they act as one person, they are like a super person.
(-) Two Souls - Although Jennette & Daisy act like one person, they really care about each other. If one of them dies, the other still lives on and becomes very depressed.
(-) “Possessed by a Demon” - Some people believe the Sisters are possesed by a demon. They have tried excorcism and almost killed the girls because of that. They are still hunting them.
BIOGRAPHY:
The Hack’awin sisters were born as twins to the Hack’awin family. They were born on the clan’s trip to Corellia and since their birth, they started acting like one person. They played their games like they were only one kid, they even ate and slept like they were just one person. The Hack’awin clan started worrying about them and they started thinking they are possessed by an evil spirit. They talked with various Force-users and a few of them started hunting the girls.
The Sisters’ immediate family protected them from the hunters and finally decided to leave the rest of the clan. They escaped from the clan’s ship and moved to Coruscant, believing it’s the safest planet there is. The Sisters were raised there since they were only five years old. The Jedi Order once tried to take Jennette to the Order, but they were unsuccessful. Daisy just didn’t leave the girl, so they had to leave the girl behind.
The following years went peacefully. The hunters still tried to find them and sometimes came really close to them, but they haven’t found the girls yet.
KILLS:
None.
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROLE-PLAYS:
None.

XV-265

X
@[member="Hack'awin Sisters"] So they are just two sisters running around completely defenseless? Or are they still with the Hack'awin clan or something?

Rhoan Altheas

R
But... there are many people running around without anything... :eek: I am not with the Hack'awins anymore... they are so mean to me...

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Never seen the twin concept done as a unfied PC perspective. Very well done, I must say. Not something I have seen in such a manner before, and that's impressive.

If you need it, I have shelter and ships and candy. Just hop in my van. :3 (But really, I do)

Edit: Alli... you naaaaasteh. xD

Rhoan Altheas

R
Alli Wren said:
What does this mean?

they even ate and slept like they were just one person.
It basically means, that only one of them sleeps/eats, but both of them get the energy...

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"], I will consider it... Thanks! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom