Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Reclamation [ Mandalorian Empire Dominion of Mygeeto ]

Objective IV: Do me bby

The hope of a better tomorrow was all that often there was to stand between self-destruct and continuing on. Hope. A hope that one day there would be a hero to swoop in and save them all from a perilous tomorrow. Hope to reach within and bring out the better part of themselves in spite of the destructive odds they stood against. Hope was all that one could really offer another being, and the Prosecutor was about to offer it to the world bellow. As the shuttle he was on made its decent he watched the city grow larger, looming stronger. There were so many beings here, so many lives that were in the area. All would die, their short lives fizzling out as the Gen'Dai didn't age a day.

But those years would not be wasted. He would earn his way in the galaxy. As a beacon of hope. The shuttle finally touched down and his battered metallic boots began to clomp down the street. Every fiber of his being was covered with armor, a rough cloth hood covered his masked head and extended down to cover his shoulders as well. He was a striking figure, if not for the peice meal armor then for the height and weight he carried. He bore no weapons. He did not need them, and he owned none for the moment.

Hope. Hope would live on.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

((You asked for this guy so here he is :D))

Objective: III
Allies: Mandalorian Empire ( [member="Runi Verin"] , [member="Maya Carrick"] )
Enemies: N/A
Equipment: In bio

[3/20]

"What, your memory fadin’ on you already, old man? You're as bad as Zef.", the girl responded to Gael's lighthearted question. He was sure she was just lighthearted, but it didn't stop him from being taken aback. Respect was one of the foundations Gael was raised on since birth. It was one of many instilled in him by Mandalore's armed guard and one that he went on to teach indirectly during his time at the University of Coruscant. Before he could continue his thought, Runi finished hers. As soon as she started filling Gael in, she ran off to square away one of the other mechanics that seemed to be faltering in one way or another. He couldn't hear what words were being exchanged, but he could tell from the body language that Runi was correcting him. After a few moments of watching her handle it, she returned to where they were originally.

She went on to explain that fortifications were necessary before construction of anything began. Gael understood - there was no sense in building something you couldn't hold. The fortifications would provide the defenses necessary to holding their position as well as strengthen the Mandalorian hold on the system after it's brought into their dominion. Gael appreciated Runi's desire to get things right the first time. Anything that required more than routine maintenance was a failure. Anything that wasn't fit for the Mand'alor wasn't fit for the empire. "I ain't about to explain to the Mand'alor why I lost his foothold by half assin' the job.", she closed. "More like something I'd have to explain to the Mand'alor for allowing you to half ass the job...", Gael thought sarcastically, though there was some truth to the thought. He hoped it wouldn't manifest into reality, and he'd see that it didn't.

"Let's get to it then.", Gael said, notioning for the Kindred to get to work. They had a war forge to build.

Objective: Do my own stuff
Allies: The Mandalorian Empire([member="Alicia Drey"])
Enemies: False Mandalorians.

A lover of combat, Dralos had always wanted to prove himself worthy. Having looked at some of the new designs that were coming out of the major powers in the galaxy, the young high level force user smirked, looking at the mission at hand. He had been assigned this mission by the higher ups because it suited his skillset-that of a force user. Deploying a force user to a mission significantly increased the chances of success, as well as for it being finished quickly, and that was why the Mandalorian had been assigned this mission(although very few know he is a force user).

Standing next to an experimental Star Destroyer, Dralos stood next to a holo-table, seeing the base, and it's interior. [member="Alicia Drey"] had also been assigned to the mission with him, but the Anzati powerhouse would be leading the mission.

" Su cuy'gar burc'ya " he stated via the encryption comm module of the Star Destroyer.

"You ready to kill some dar'maanda."

[member="Alicia Drey"]

1/20

Objective: 1
Allies: [member="Isley Verd"], [member="Zef Halo"], [member="Oron Verd"], Mandalorian Empire
Enemies: Dar'manda
(2/20)

"I might not be as old as you, but you didn't get your leg broken in a few places by a Vong either, so I guess we're even." As Keira spoke she drew on the chaos surrounding them, allowing it to supplement her stamina in its own way. Within the next few moments the pain in her left leg seemed to disappear entirely, compensated for through the ethereal alone. The orange plasma of her saber seemed to almost absently deflect blaster-fire, each movement guided by the Force, the bolts proving little issue to her and the other Crusaders. Once orders were doled out her stance shifted, and she erected a crude telekinetic barrier in order to diffuse the brunt of the explosions as the makeshift bunker was destroyed under a hail of missiles.

When those clad in power armor stepped forward she shifted backwards just slightly, glancing over the terrain for anything that could be turned to a makeshift weapon. Sure, she carried her full arsenal and was a veritable weapon herself, but the specific mention of shrapnel meant she was allowed to get a bit more creative. Perhaps if these foes weren't so heavily armored things would be a bit more fun, but she would have to settle for determining just what the raggedly sharp edges of durasteel plating was able to accomplish when forced between the gaps of armor at dangerously high speeds. She could speculate, but Isley had more or less told her to find out for herself, and who was she to disobey the Mand'alor?

Reaching out with the Force she tugged on one of the jagged pieces of durasteel, forcibly dislodging it from its resting place. "Anyone that doesn't want to end up as mincemeat should move their shebs now." She wrenched her hands forward, metal following suit, causing one of those dar'manda to stumble backwards. But it didn't end there. Another wedge, this one around the size of a machete, was sent flying shortly after the first. With a precision honed via her sixth senses it tore through the warrior's throat in the small gap between their helmet and chest plate, crimson spraying outwards in what signaled certain death. This was just the beginning, and she was feeling fine.

Objective: I
Allies: Mandalorian Empire; [member="Isley Verd"]; [member="Oron Verd"]; [member="Keira Ticon"]
Enemies: Dar'manda Forces

Explosions, shrapnel flying everywhere, Mandalorians slaughtering dar'mand and vice versa. That was how Zef would describe the grotesque of the Battle of Mygeeto. He'd known about the brutal battles fought here in the Clone Wars. One of the longest operations in the history of the Clone Wars as far as he could remember. This time, though, it would not be so. The enemy was less, although not badly trained but the more important factor was they were facing the Mandalorians. The Mandalorian Empire led by Mand'alor the Reclaimer himself.

Zef landed quickly behind cover, infront of him he saw the familar figures of Keira Ticon and her orange lightsaber along with the athletic and ever mobile Oron, the brother of Mand'alor. A dozen feet behind Mand'alor was rallying continuously the men, inspiring them to fight while delivering destructive damage upon the heavily armored foes. Their ranks dwindled and Zef saw the opening. If they could not take this opportunity now, they might waste much more precious time.

"Push-" The scoundrel would barely pronounce over the comm when he was interrupted by what he came across with his sight. An enemy with a jet pack had just faded from view below the bridge. Of course! How could he be so dense. "Kark."

"Going after a karker flyin' with a pack under the bridge and there ain't no reason for 'im to be there." Zef called through the comm before leaping off the bridge and activating his gravboots once again in the chase of the future saboteur. "You guys better push in, I'll make sure y'all don't fall down."

By my damn old bones, I promise.

Allies: Mandalorian Empire, [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Isley Verd"], [member="Zef Halo"]
Enemies: Dar'manda Mongrels

The kick created enough distance for Oron to safely roll out of range of the explosion he'd bestowed upon his targeted dar'manda before he rose to his feet, seeing the ghastly flash of rugged durasteel skipping across the visor of his buy'ce. One look saw the end of its path- a gashed neck, and another look revealed the dar'manda's improvised executioner, Keira. He'd yet to have a conversation with her, yet they'd shared the battlefields several times now. Bonds weren't always formed immediately however, and there was no better way to form acquaintances than over the the activity of punishing renegades whilst rubbing their very existence from a planet. Combat was one of the few ways to truly know someone. To Oron it was one of the purest forms of expression where words are swept away, allowing for action to reveal the true nature of those in combat, and he suspected he would learn a lot about Keira today.

A sharp turn, and Oron used the Force to create a barrier, leaning away from a rocket fired from one of the power-armored dar'manda. The angle robbed the attack of a frontal assault and instead Oron simply used his barrier to divert the rocket's path, allowing it to slide past his shoulder and above the heads of the mando forces behind him. A frown found purchase of Oron's features then as he watched the renegade before him, incertitude obvious in his movements as he took a heavy step away from the Crusader. The notion left Oron questioning his courage, curious as to just how much worry and uncertainty riddled his body. An immeasurable moment passed between the two amidst the chaos, less than a second even, where Oron's faceless, still form, seemingly taunted him into attacking.

And then a sharp movement was made by the two- the first by the dar'manda whom lifted his rocket launcher once more in an attempt to destroy his arrogant aggressor and the next by Oron. He aggressively seized the soldier's weapon via the Force and forced the barrel towards the ground- just as he planned to pull the trigger. The missile left the chamber and into the ground of the dar'manda's feet, exploding at point-blank range. Immediately, the blast tore several pieces of his armor asunder before sending his unconscious frame over the ledge of the bridge and into the abyss below.

A silent turn of his head watched the pale body disappear, and it was in that same window that Oron saw another dar'manda utilizing a jetpack to duck under the structure.
Zef Halo said:
"Going after a karker flyin' with a pack under the bridge and there ain't no reason for 'im to be there. You guys better push in, I'll make sure y'all don't fall down."
It was when Zef spoke that Oron's questioning gaze softened. A look over his shoulder brought a figure cocooned in gray and tan armor swooping over the ledge in pursuit of the potential pyromaniac.

"Roger that Zef!" Moving to follow his orders he pushed forward, intent on clearing the bridge with the remaining Crusaders. Puling a pair of lightsabers from his belt, he gave life to a dual set of crimson blades, fanning down incoming fire from the wave of dar'manda ahead. "Lets move, the battle isn't over yet!"

[2/20]

IV - 4/20 (Blaze it)

The consistent crack, crack, crack came to an abrupt stop. Lowering her gaze to the crevice momentarily, Darth Ayra turned her eyes to the droid beside her. "Why has the probe stopped?"

"One moment, sir." The droid began to send subroutines to the probe below, requesting answers to Ayra's questions. Patiently, the Dark Lord waited, eyes wondering between both the droid and crevice. After a minute, the droid received an answer: "The probe has detected a pocket of Methane gas. It has stopped because further excavation will release the gas."

"Can the probe continue on a path that would take it away from the gas?" Darth Ayra demanded.

"One moment, sir." Sending another set of subroutines, Ayra was forced to start waiting again for a verdict.

Objecitve:III
Allies: Medical Kindred Mandalorian Empire [member="Kixi Rajki"] [member="Runi Verin"] [member="Gael bar Ammon"] [member="Xander Carrick"]
Enemies: Shooting at us
3/20

Following after the force that had been given to Kindred to help clear the way made it stay that way. As the next to come would be the builders of the tents that would follow. Maya looking on towards where they had started to build the make shift field hospital before they started to build with in the war forge. Even then those beside the Jedi Knight Healers she took under her wings to train her more in the art of Healing. As she let herself close her eyes inside of her helmet. Opening them back up to look over towards Kixi even so she had a guards with her knowing she was more then could handle herself. Call her mother hen instinct coming out of her all those years of being a mother.

Knight Kixi, I'm glad to have you by my side today, on the Yellow team, May the force be your source of light in this sea of Battle taking place, remember friend or foe they are all one when it comes to the force, but there will be guards near by if needed.

Now wasn't the time to let this feel her thoughts, she had a job she had a responsibility that was to lead her part of the Kindred. Knowing some was unblooded would need the most attention, will the season ones would handle things better. Over and over again she was listening to the force to let herself reaction to each of the situations was brought up to get the first field hospital up and running as they would start to see there first wounded incoming.

There came the first incoming transmition of the wounded out on the front line. As if knowing that she thought was on her beloved, shaking that thought that she need to be focus on her task. Soon what was taking shape was the tents then came the call from her.. ​Bring up the equipment, Red team, and Blue team see what you can do to make sure we aren't flank, start the building of battery. Get those Battle Droids to the left of the Field Tents.

Finding herself now happy with the plans how the place was being defended, after all no only was she there to heal but she needed to see that her own was taken care off, after they need to know that they would be safe to do there duty in this battle. Finding herself coming to find [member="Runi Verin"] that seem to not be far off from the other of Kindred Leaders. "Sir Gael, hows your part coming along How long before I can start putting some of my medical team in there to start." as much as she like the field tents they would be sitting ducks to some fool that think it would bring them honor to destroy the very heart of what would save so many of these warrior lives on the field of battle today. Even before Gael could answer her back came a message across her Visor.

That the first wave of wounded was in coming on Medical Speeders. Knowing their ETA was more then five minutes she knew that it was time to let each team leader to know sending a short message.

ETA 5 mintues make sure all supplies are out and ready, that your teams are ready counted for, Remember the code system, to get our most wound up to the Medical Cross ship the Leba, that all Maya out."

Objective: II
Location: Mandalorian LZ, Jygat -> Moving to Artillery Forces
Allies: Mandalorian Empire; [member="Isley Verd"], [member="Maya Carrick"],
Enemies: Dar'manda Forces, Artillery.

Being flung through the air, the missile had smacked right into me. The explosion sending me tumbling down to the ground. At the last second before the missile had slammed into me, I created a force barrier. Thus, why I was falling, and not focusing on flying. The wind echoed in my helmet as i came to terminal velocity fairly quickly due to my weight, and the blast sending me backwards. This time, I was not happy. Focusing on using telekinesis once more, I eased my decent to a stop, and then looked as the blaster fire at me had stopped. Assuming that I had perished. However, soon bolts were flying once more.

Shaking my head, I was sure to have a concussion of some kind, and would have bruises all along my chest and the front of my arms and legs. Either way, I then pushed with the force once more. Only this time, laying low. Zooming towards the fortifications at the same speed as last time, however, lower in altitude, Another lock on signal came to my ears. Beeping loudly, however, I learned fast.

As the missile came close, I suddenly juked to the left, and with my outstretched hand grabbed the missile with telekinesis, and threw it further off course. With it's speed much faster than mine, I knew it's turning radius would be much slower. I moved with all of my available speed at the fortifications. I could still hear the locking on beeper going off in my ear as I drastically slowed down right in front of the men who were standing there as though I were some god. Dressed in their Mandalorian armor, I waved at them as the beeping in my helmet became more sporadic. At the very last second, I dropped. Letting my weight pull me down, and created once more a force barrier around myself.

The missile had slammed directly into the wall where the men had been standing. Sending them flying, or killing them, I was not sure, but they would not be fighting for long. The shield protected me from the blast, but I could still feel the heat through my armor. I was sweating already. Letting the shield drop, I pushed myself back up onto the broken wall, and then took a second to gather my surroundings.

Fighting was everywhere. Beskads, Lightsabers, blasters of all kinds. However for myself, I smiled as I swing my hammer to smack into a mans helmet with a solid dong sound. Sending him onto his knees as he clutched his head. His world must have been shaking like an earthquake as I sent a second slam into his faceplate. breaking the helmet, and hearing bone crunch. Blood now gathered on the face of my hammer as I pulled it from the helmet. He fell to the ground as more saw me.

On the other side of the compound, amidst all the fighting on the inside was the artillery cannons. Some platforms, and others were walkers. Looks like I would have more work to do. Avoiding more fights with other Dar'manda, I dropped from the wall, landing from a roll to an uppercut into a man's chin with my hammer. Sending his body almost two feet off the ground before I used my off-hand to send a force push. Sending his dying body flying across the field. He crashed into one of his comrades who was not paying attention, and crushed both of them.

I then started to run. Making my way towards the back of the fighting.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Allies: Mandalorian Empire; [member="Isley Verd"], [member="Oron Verd"], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Zef Halo"],

Taking a grip of my sword that had once been plunged into the chink of armor just under the stomach of a Dar'manda, I could see the blood red blade that had once been clean and a virgin to war and bloodshed, was no longer such a weapon. It was coated in blood of my enemies from tip to hilt. As I was doing so, I could hear a man charging up behind me with a beskad. I had no time to yank out my sword from the previously fallen foe, Wearing bloodied white armor. I drew my lightsaber, and as the man came to swing at me, the gold lightsaber blade cleave past his limbs as he was missing his vambraces, and with a single fluid movement, cleaved his head off.

His body fell to the ground and slid to a stop. I shut off my blade as I retrieved my sword from the man before. However, I wiped it clean while I had a moment, and grabbed the man's rather crude beskad. I was a Mandalorian. I was a part of this new Mandalorian Empire. I would help carve a way into the future with my family, with my comrades, and plunge my blade into the foes who stood between myself, and what I could acomplish. I had to prove it to my friends, my family, and most of all, to the new Manda'lor that I was worthy of carrying such a weapon, of carrying such a task upon my shoulders.

Mandalore the Reclaimer had been a friend of my fathers due to their companies being together. I didn't know the entire story, I just knew the two had worked together in the past. It was now, that I would have to forge a relationship with those I worked with. Not in my fathers name, but my own. I had to create my own path. And I would do so.

I had chosen to stand beside the man who would have fought for years, even decades more than I have. I had told my father that as he pressed his forehead against my own before leaving. Clad in a standard set of Mandalorian armor, fashioned out of duraplast instead of the coveted, and sought after beskar, or Mandalorian Iron, I had put my helmet on, and joined in with the charge. My father was fighting the artillery, and I was to enter the city, in the midst of all the fighting, and prove that I was a Mandalorian.

I started to walk forward across the last portion of the bridge as others were continuing. I had reserved to stay a little bit behind those who held more power than myself. Such as the Mando lady Ticon. Carrying her yellow lightsaber, she was clearly more suited for war than I was. Hell, even the Manda'lor himself rode upon the mechanical beasts of war. Instead, I did my part of keeping people who were on the ground, stay there.

I could see one of the men trying to reach for a blaster. Aiming it towards the woman who was ahead of me. He was about to fire but I stood in front of him. I could feel anger in myself well up. Why would he continue to fight with his dying breath against someone, who was clearly meant to lead us? I kicked the blaster from his hand. Letting it be flung off of the bridge. But, I couldn't kill him. He fought to do what was right, right? I mean, he was doing what he believed was truth and how a Mandalorian should live. And we were slaughtering these people. I stood there as the man groveled in pain. Another mandalorian came over and kicked the man in the head.

He turned to me after the deed was done.

"Kill or be killed son. Otherwise, you will end up like him. Dar'manda."

It hit me hard. I had killed men. I had ended the life of people attacking me. Was I cut out for this? I had trained so hard for years to become like my father. Focusing on weapons that were not about lightsabers, but about pure skill alone. Looking around, I saw a second man laying on the ground. His arm was gone, and his helmet was half broken off. He was one of the Dar'manda. He betrayed our new leader. He would not fight with him. Walking up, I knelt down. Taking my own helmet off. Showing the man some respect as a warrior.

"Join us, we can heal you, but you must throw your weapons away."
"Kark... you...*cough*"

I looked down. Sad, almost not wanting to do this. I closed my eyes for a second before breathing in before taking my lightsaber, and placing the emitter about an inch from his face. Should the weapon be turned on, it would pierce through his face and into his skull. Killing the man and ending his pain, and suffering.

"May you find your way in hell."

Thus, the lightsaber was activated.

Objecitve: 3
Allies: Medical Kindred Mandalorian Empire [member="Maya Carrick"] [member="Runi Verin"] [member="Gael bar Ammon"] [member="Xander Carrick"]
Enemies: Shooting at us
2/20

Kixi was ready, she was always ready. Maya, one of the Crusaders, had assigned her to the Yellow Team with her. Maya was one of the civics along with Kixi in this case. Being an inexperienced healer, that was the logical thing to do as Maya would be close by. Furthermore Maya was the head of the healers and medical team, and Kixi herself was a healer under her command. Yet Kixi was an adept Jedi Knight and a fast learner, very much as she had already demonstrated in training. She felt confident that she could work on her own, with the patients she would be given, a good thing as it would free up Maya's resources while she attended to her own wounded patients.

Kixi wasn't too keen on treating any enemy soldiers that just happened to be brought in. Of course she would treat them equally to those on the same side as her, however it just felt wrong. Yes all were equal in the Force, but Kixi had for most of her life been a warrior of some sort, whether Züncålazin or Jedi Knight, the idea of even helping the enemy in any way was simply non existent. Yet as a healer, her master Carrick had taught to have Kixi see things in a different light. Within the Force, all life was equal and needed to be preserved. Ironically it had sounded when the very army they supported was out there slaughtered the soldiers of the other. All in all this was a learning curve for Kixi, she wouldn't defy any instructions or orders, despite her reluctance, and do precisely what she was told to do, what needed to be done, which was heal the wounded regardless which side they were on.

The first wave of wounded were on their way in. Kixi could hear the battle raging outside. All too familiar to her, she could imagine all the casualties on the battlefield, the dead, the seriously wounded.

"Go, I do not need your assistance or protection. Go see to it that elsewhere the chaos is under control. If anything happens here, I can handle it myself." Kixi would advise the 2 guards that had been flanking her.

If anyone came and attacked her or the patients in her vicinity, the guards would be of better use not so close to her since she herself would be able to fight on her own if need be. The guards would be of better use if they were spread out a little. This much Kixi at least surmised.

IV - 5/20

As Darth Ayra waited for the probe to recommence it's excavation of the crystals that she wanted, she turned away from the crevice and begun to make her way up the cave towards it's entrance. As she climbed up, the intense cold synonymous with Mygeeto began to get even colder. Specks of snow began to hit her face as she edged nearer, and as she came to a stop near the entrance, her eyes fell upon the waging snow storm outside. Standing at the entrance, Darth Ayra observed the sky, feeling Mand'alor and his rage as he came to reclaim Mygeeto from the Muuns. Folding her hands into her sleeves, she decided to stand there for awhile, observing the storm outside and thinking that it was symbolic of the one waged inside herself.

Location: Mygeeto's criminal underworld, undisclosed location in the capital city
Objective: Take It
Allies: [member="Miss Blonde"] , The Black Tie Syndicate, The Mandaloria Empire [member="Prosecutor"]
Enemies: All around
4/20

Finding herself giving a smirk to Miss Blonde before she let herself wander up to the bar ordering her glass of whiskey. Even then couldn't help but let herself move in a way over to the back table that the gentlemen was waiting on. It was the way her moved her hips as if to say that she was here, lets get down to business. Putting her drink down first before her jacket came off, as it did what laid under only had others eye her up and down. Looking at Miss Blonde with a wink. Sliding in to the chair in a way that would be of grace, if only those that knew what laid behind those eyes that hot body of hers. Even those her own Kiffar marks would be interring.

Gentlemen, I would be Miss Blonde partner my name isn't important right now. If you need one call me Miss.

Even then she could feel that each one had there own thought but for now she would keep these to herself. Then she couldn't help but be mindful that they was just a dangerous as she was, that their own men would be around the place also, now it came down to all what was going to be deal with at the table.

IV - 6/20

Turning back from the cave entrance, intent to check if the probe had discovered a route around the methane gas it had discovered, Darth Ayra climbed back down the slope, careful not to slip on the iced surface. Reaching the bottom again, she walked back to the droid and asked: "Well? What was the verdict of the probes scans?"

"The probe has discovered another route, sir. It is awaiting confirmation to proceed with the survey," replied the droid. Gritting her teeth, infuriated the droids complacency, Darth Ayra said: "Continue with the survey."

"As you wish, sir." Turning it's metallic gaze back to the crevice, the crack, crack, crack begun to echo back up into the cave, as the probe continued the excavation.

Objective: I - Jygat, Bridge
Allies: The Mandalorian Empire - [member="Zef Halo"], [member="Oron Verd"], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Zephyr Carrick"]
Enemies: The Dar'manda Horde
[ 3/20 ]

Despite the best efforts of man, the fury of nature would never be denied. A civilization can erect walls facing the sea, hoping and praying that it would be sufficient...yet when the storm comes, it all falls down. Such was the reality of the Battle of Mygeeto: Dar'manda after Dar'manda threw themselves at the Crusaders, relying upon every defense that they could muster. Yet, despite successfully claiming Mandalorian lives, the Storm would not be denied. Even now, the opening chapter of the Battle was seemingly nearing a conclusion. The first bridge leading to the capital, Jygat, was systematically being overrun by the Mandalorian forces.

And when defeat was on the horizon, desperation often became an option.

From astride his War Droid, Mand'alor the Reclaimer could clearly see the tide of battle shifting. He witnessed the bravery of his own flesh and blood, [member="Oron Verd"], as he rushed forward to face the mechanized foe. He felt the surge of telekinetic fury as [member="Keira Ticon"] unleashed hell upon those who opposed them. He even found himself grinning as the rockets of [member="Zef Halo"] crashed into their marks. Yet as the seconds rolled forward...as the Bridge seemingly began to sway into their control...the Dar'manda's tactics took a turn. For one, Zef saw this before Isley and immediately went over the side to prevent an explosive loss. And then, the Mand'alor saw a crimson head appear on the chest of his sibling.

Snipers. From the other side of the Bridge.

"ORON!"

The bellow tore forth from the Mand'alor as he was faced with the grievous reality of war. Could his warning reach his sibling's ears in time? Or would the Path of Reclamation come at a tremendous price? The mere thought of seeing his brother ripped from this world was enough to make Isley's stomach turn on its side. It was enough to cause frantic emotions to slither into something far greater: instinct. In an instant, the bolt of azure plasma exploded forth from the barrel. It spanned the distance in but the blink of an eye...and was met with resistance every step of the way. By the sheer might of the Force did the Mand'alor act, extending his offhand so that he might direct the perpetual ambiance. The unseen energies bent to his will, grasping and slowing the sting of death itself.

Until it came to a halt, mere feet away from the Verd's sibling. Prompted with a grunt, Isley turned the assault against the Dar'manda by altering the angle of the captured bolt. It shuddered slightly before resuming its flight, straight into the flank of one of the mechanized aggressors. Thus did a very satisfying yelp reach the ears of the Mand'alor...but there was a larger concern on the horizon. There would be more shots like that, of this Isley had no doubt. In light of this reality, a single command was uttered: "Basilisks! Form Wall!" Utilizing his beskad as the indicator, the Mand'alor commanded a section of his riders to land just on the opposing side of the mechanized assailants.

With heavy thuds, the War Droids moved: with those adequately equipped to answer the command standing at the front. In unison did shield projectors come into being, forming a protective space between the Crusaders and the far-flung snipers. This would give them time to breathe, but it would also put more weight on Zef's shoulders. Should he fail in stopping the bomber, the defense was at risk. Yet despite the potential peril, the Storm moved ever forward.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Location: Mygeeto's criminal underworld, undisclosed location in the capital city.
Objective: Take it.
Allies: The Black Tie Syndicate, The Mandalorian Empire [member="Seanna Vel"]
Enemies: None yet
3/20

Blonde didn't say anything at first, instead she let the sound around them be heard. Pointing her finger at the band she held up her index finger in motion for them to be quiet. The band swiftly followed through and stopped playing, and once they did the group of criminals would be able to hear what they were hiding.

Bombs. Blasters. Slug thrower. Every rumbling sensation that shook the ice and caused the streets to run wild. The mandalorians were here and they were taking no prisoners by the sounds of it, and that was what Miss Blonde wanted them to hear. That no matter what they did Mand'alor was going to have this world and make example of criminals, low lifes, and other evil doers that tried to fleece them.

"That gentlemen is the sound of change, and it's as certain as the sun rising and setting tomorrow. Now I'm quite familiar with the people outside and while you can say you'll be able to outsmart them, their just a bunch of dumb mandos. You may, you may not, but one thing is certain you guys will eventually be caught. And when you do they're not going to give you a normal trial, they're gonna drag you into a pit and make you fight to the death by a trial by combat to prove your innocence." Blonde would then pause.

"And how many of you feel confident that you can defeat a beskar plated warrior?" there was a silence among the three men.

"I didn't think so. Now us on the other hand, The Black Tie Syndicate can prevent such things from happening. My associate here can confirm that, please assure them that they are in good hands." Blonde asked Seanna to chime in so they could play a little back and forth to help sway these people to join the syndicate.

Allies: Mandalorian Empire
Enemies: Dar'maanda

Dralos was sure that [member="Alicia Drey"] was busy, so he wasn't made that she didn't contact him. This, at least in his opinion however was the most important mission in this invasion of the money-rich planet of Mygeeto. That was why the Mandalorian wasn't going to wait; he would rather prefer to do something else.

"Dralos I believe? I am Captain Pellon, the commander of this vessel. I was told to provide you with orbital support in order to distract those that are in the base while you infiltrate them."

"Alright commander; I hope you know your tactics with fleeting. I would suggest a chevron formation if you are going to deploy starfighters."

The Mandalorian could then sense that Pellon was somewhat annoyed at Dralos giving him tips on how to fight, when the naval commander had been doing it for so many years, but the man didn't really care. He was just to serve as a distraction, and nothing else.

"I will be going to the hangar commander." Dralos stated, as he left the bridge.

Grabbing the interior map, he then went to the hangar, the plan for the mission being in his mind.

2/20

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[SIZE=9pt]Objective:[/SIZE] [SIZE=9pt]III[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Location:[/SIZE] [SIZE=9pt]Mandalorian FOB, Jygat[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Allies:[/SIZE] [SIZE=9pt]Mandalorian Empire; The Kindred [member="Gael bar Ammon"] [member="Maya Carrick"] [member="Kixi Rajki"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Enemies:[/SIZE] [SIZE=9pt]Time and Patience[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Post[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: 3/20[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]To her infinite credit, Runi bit down on the automatic response that threatened to tumble past her lips, instead confining herself to a simple nod for the elder statesman before turning back to the task at hand. Ranks and organisational structure, while not an entirely new concept, where still relatively new to the Kiffar. Up until now, the chain of command had generally been something you used to beat someone into comprehending who exactly was in charge. A fact that likely still shone through in her own approach to leadership, something select individuals, such as Branii, could no doubt testify to.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]She scratched her left elbow irritably as she watched the work continue around her, the relative inaction while others headed into battle doing little to distract her from the constant ache the mangled joint provided. Fortunately, her fellow kindred were quick to redouble their efforts on the fortifications, perhaps spurred on by the steady trickle of wounded and dead Mandalorians that flowed into the forward operating base and into Maya Carrick’s ready care.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“bar Ammon, Carrick,”[/SIZE] [SIZE=9pt]The kiffar called out as she began to cut across the base, pausing a scant handful of meters from the refinery that served as backdrop for all of this disorderly chaos. Already a pair of Mandalorians, House Verd fi she had to hazard a guess, were working on blowing the intimidating doors that had served to seal the factory off from the rest of the world for the better part of a decade. The state of the equipment beyond was a mystery, but the young salvager had confidence she would be able to back up her earlier claims. “Unless you have objections, I’m stealin’ some of the mechanics, but I’ll leave you Branii an’ his engineers. I need people who can actually work worth a damn.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]She unclipped her helmet from her belt as she spoke, running a hand faintly across the T-visor with a mixture of fondness and nostalgia coursing through her veins. As a street rat from Kol Atorn, helmets like these were a familiar sight, ones generally to be avoided. She never once thought she’d be wearing one herself. The crash of broke durasteel dragged her from her thoughts, a wistful smirk gracing her lips as she slipped the helmet over her head, the built in vocoder lending a tinny quality to her voice. “I guess that’s my cue. Don’t go losing my base. I tend to take it as a personal slight when havin’ to come back to an overrun position.”[/SIZE]

[4/20]

As the battles raged on Mygeeto's surface, all the pandemonium seemed to yield at that moment. The clouds parted to create a gaping hole in the sky and through it pierced the light. As if the heavens were angry with their mortal counterparts, a loud crack could be heard from the skies, drowning out the sound of all the pandemonium on the ground below. The clouds illuminated as His presence drew nearer, eventually turning the clouds a fiery orange. Had the gods sent him to administer punishment for their sins? What was their crime?

Fighting the Mandalorian Empire.

A furious orange glow came nearer and nearer to the combat zone. Flak from the anti-air batteries attempted to darken the sky and destroy the incoming object. As it neared closer and closer the dar'manda combatants withered in fear of their judgment. As the comet pierced the cloud line, a telepathic message resonated within the heads of those on the battlegrounds.

"And I will strike thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my vod,
and you will know my name when I lay my vengeance upon thee. For my name is..."

meteor.gif

With a loud boom and a groundshaking eruption, the flak ceased as the comet struck the anti-aircraft batteries. Clouds of snow, dust, and debris flew upwards in a cone surrounding the impact area. The dar'manda that once fought proud now quivered in anticipation of what they could not see. As the dust began to settle, a man could be seen rising from the crater that He had created. And when He elevated his gaze, the enemy were struck with fear. Those behind Him were inspired by His presence, motivated to unleash the fury of both Him and his worldly counterpart.

The telepathic voice returned. His lips unmoving, He spoke to the minds of all those present.

"For my name is Shia."

With one move, seemingly taunting, those who stood in His path were no more. The anti-air batteries had been ridden of the soulless that controlled them. Mygeeto was rid of the evil that had once tainted it.
giphy.gif

His work on Mygeeto was done. There was much that remained, but He had done His part. Now, the Mandalorian Empire must finish the cleansing of Mygeeto. As quick as he arrived, he disappeared. His mysterious presence was an enigma none had understood, for the complexity of His aura was incomprehensible. He turned slowly to face the Mandalorian crusaders, his eyes glimmering in the light from the hole in the clouds. As His physical presence dissipated into nothingness, the smoldering remains of the anti-air batteries burned and the dar'manda soldiers lie lifeless, awaiting His final judgment. The crater remained, as did the devastation that lay in His wake. The Mando crusaders had thought He had left them, but He hadn't left - His spirit was imbued in each of them, crafting an overwhelming motivation to serve both Him and their Mand'alor. The telepathic voice had returned, delivering the final message of him - encouragement for their many battles to come.

"JUST DO IT."

Allies: Mandalorian Empire; [member="Isley Verd"]; [member="Oron Verd"]; [member="Keira Ticon"]

Before Zef could fully go below the bridge with his grav boots propelling him, the scoundrel could see the Mandalorians making greater advance upon the resisting dar'manda forces. If anything, Zef had underestimated the dar'manda's combat capabilities. Judging by their motivations, he expected them to be less disciplined in combat but a Mando never lost his edge in that aspect, that was for sure.

The sounds of war continued but the Mandalorian had now focused on finding the dar'manda saboteur and where he would be. Various pillars beneath the bridge could be very well where the dar'manda was hiding and already doing his job. Suddenly, blaster fire shook his body from the back and instinctively Zef turned off his grav boots to free fall before activating them again.

Swiftly turning towards the source of the repeating fire he saw the saboteur with grav boots floating just behind a pillar taken as a cover while firing on the totaly uncovered scoundrel. His reflexes concerning his gunslinging skills seemed to be far from fading as the two verpine shatter pistols in his hands let slip the bullets of war. The saboteur immediately went for cover behind the pillar and Zef propelled himself closer to shorten the distance between them.

Boom!

An explosion rocked the pillar and the bridge above shook from its shockwave. Seismic charges which the saboteur did not bother on using as a simulatonous detonation but a sequential series of explosions that would eventually fracture enough the bridge that it would crumble. Zef had to stop this menace as even not fully reaching his goal, the saboteur could damage enough the bridge that the heavy forces above make the bridge falter on the weight.

The scoundrel proceeded forward towards the figure his sensors had detected and locked upon leaving the explosion. Headed for a pillar across, Zef arrived shortly and began circling the pillar, the moment he was to switch to thermal sensor feed a heavy blow struck his back and sent him flying forward. The old man gasped for air as the hit took his breath out. His survival instincts kicked in and drove him to act better despite the issues concerning breathing.

Turning to face the saboteur, another slash with the mace was coming his way. It was beskar. And the saboteur swinging it seemed to have enough strength to wield it with ease. Too bad. You don't bring a knife to a gun fight. Zef twisted his forearm and the wrist rocket system launched forward a rocket exploding in corrosive material. The dar manda was not experienced enough to react as good and his panic infused movements were proof of that. Although, even the scoundrel did not know what he would if his whole armor was beginning to corrode, especially if it was not made out of beskar as that was the case of the dar'manda. Had it been beskar it would take a damn long time to corrode.

Well, Zef Halo was a gambler in the end.

And RNG was strong with him.

He let loose a barrage of pellets from his verpine shatter pistols and the dar'manda simply remained a dead floating man. Firing at his grav boots, disabling them, Zef watched as the floating dead man was now a falling dead man.

"Bridge threat is clear. I will be going up cause I am sure y'all miss me already."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom