Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Godlings of Dark Illathurion

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn Aristeia Zambrano Darth Voracitos Darth Voracitos

The Gorgon was in Otherspace.

Vanessa's first formal outing of her dreadnought, considered by her one of the most powerful weapons the Sith Empire, was through the tearing of realspace and the entry into the dark and malignant realm that was Otherspace. Already Vanessa had devised an appropriate scheme to escape the tormented void - only one of the dreadnought's three hyperdrives had been appropriately tinkered with to allow for the transit into the bizarre dimension that was the Dark Illathurion. It was through research Vanessa had done for Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex that her journey had taken her here. The Emperor's desire to gain access to the World Between Worlds required in his mind access to a portal - something also known according to her studies as an interdimensional gate. The World Between Worlds was a core universe, a Prime universe through which secondary universes could be accessed - Vanessa remembered all too well the alternate version of herself and many others that were encountered from a parallel world decades ago.

But what if, Vanessa has philosophized, access to a gate or portal was not the only way to access the interim dimension? What if all that was required was the power to make it so? This was why Vanessa had come to Otherspace, along with some of her associates, in order to test whether her theorems were true. This would be at great risk to herself, but it was still a worthy quest to hopefully achieve. Played upon the transmissions that wafted through the otherwise empty void of space was a communication, the nascence of a new identity which Vanessa sought to claim. An identity that would perhaps garner more significance than her mere existence as what she was.

My Thirdborn, I am the Architect who shaped you and all the things in your world. I am the Goddess Onrai, Queen of the Stars, Lady of the Land and Sea, your Maker and Mother. I have come to right a great wrong done to the galaxy. Reveal yourself, my child, and come before the vestige of the one who brought you forth.

Now it was time to wait and see if the legends were true.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand
The Red Witch; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
JQFcaJ5.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Shield talisman | G1 OmniLink | Empyrean gland | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet
Tag: Onrai Onrai | Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn | Aristeia Zambrano | Darth Voracitos Darth Voracitos
dRUm20K.png

They approached Ingrid from the Sith Empire for a rather interesting mission. She had already read about Otherspace to read, but otherwise did not know much about the place other than general information. However, this mission may have been important enough for the woman in terms of learning firsthand about the different dimensions that could help her find Darth Tacitus.

Although the Sith Empire would not be happy about this, STRATCOM has already decided that they will definitely make a martyr out of the man and of course make a scapegoat out of the Rebels and the Eternal Truth in this matter. Sure, the man was the ruler, but he could have pushed the Eternal Empire to destruction just because he had arbitrarily decided on something, behind everyone's back. He may have been the Emperor and could have done so because he was just above the law, but that was not a viable path either.

Ingrid came mostly because of the gain experience, and because, through her father, she had an outstanding knowledge of physics and mathematics, which might be useful. The Overlord also told all this to AMCO AMCO , she didn't want to work with other Sith without telling her fiancé about it. Of course, she promised to take care of herself and she also acquired a healing amulet, learning from the incident at Anzat. Her confusion and loss of memory there lasted only a few days, as soon as her head was okay, the memories returned, something she could not remember there.

Going back to the mission, last but not least, acquaintances and allies come in handy, or just keeping an eye on someone you may not have had a good relationship with. So she was on a ship with several high-ranking Sith, of whom she only knew Vanessa personally so far, although Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn was also familiar to her as she fought with the woman on the Mandalore in the Foundry, though elsewhere in the foundry. She also knew about Vanessa's daughter and Darth Voracitos from the files. But now in the first round she wanted to talk to Lady Vantai.

”Can you tell me about this legend you mentioned earlier, Lady Vanatai?” she asked.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom