Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Glorious Invasion of the Galactic Empire

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
And it has started!

-------------------------------
Ladies and Gentlemen it is this time of the year again. You have read it right, we are going to invade the GE or the AE (whatever name you like better) this Monday. (01/13/2014)

So I would like everyone who is interested in ROFLstomping the AE to sign up here. I realize that we are also doing the Valen event at the moment, but after close deliberation we have decided that this Invasion has our priority.

Currently these are the objectives we have written down, this has not been shared with the AE yet. They will find out tomorrow.

Objectives
  • Destroy the Imperial Palace
  • Destroy their fleet and orbital defense systems
  • Land five preconstructed bases for a solid base of operations
From there we are just going to react on what is happening. So it's mostly free form.

If there any questions, suggestions et cetera? PM me about it.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Will we have this under the old rules or new ones... asking because of the poll, draft of a new version, and feeling that something will be said soon??????

Well I am all for dismantling the Inquisition and tearing them apart... We can do so much with their buildings and oh idea... atrisian angels we flay some skin to make wings on their backs and with a little durasteel to fram it, stretch it over so they look all pretty and send them with explosives into the palace

No Valan is going to be around for awhile still we have some time. This invasion will be the other main thing we are doing. @[member="Meret Blackmoon"]

Plus Valan since we participated there are small things we get to take home with us usually. Time will see in the next two weeks or so

From my point of view, being a faction member you are part of team, you work as a team, people commit to a project then they don't follow through and honor their commitments...
I am very structured in my habits.

Oh I agree and we are following through. We will be on Valan... I believe I made the last post in the dominion for us there. This invasion will be something we also do for fun and profit. Well profit so long as we find that fan and deliver it to the Yun-harla

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom