Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Gift Of Opportunity [HSC and Criminals]

Master of the Hyperspace Seas

MOSHED-2022-12-23-18-48-27.JPEG

Saqqar | Elevated Suites
Life Day: A time of year where families can get together and spread around love and cheer. They get the chance to reflect, remembering all of the good times that were had.

Unless you were a wanted criminal.

For those that recently escaped from high-profile prisons, just finished murdering their business competition, completed a successful drug transportation run, or sealed an expensive slave trade deal, there was only one place for you to spend the holiday season. That would be the Saqqar, a desolate planet located near the edge of Hutt Space Consortium territory. Here, rising far above the mountainous landscape covered in snow were multiple towers, all housing large ballrooms that would be used for this gathering. Criminals far and wide were reached out to through the underworld network. This would a social event like no other.

Within these massive towers would be a plethora of different crime lords and syndicates, all aligning with the Consortium. While you may come to this event to drink and party, catching up with your fellow criminals, this was also a time to get your name known across the underworld. Jobs are always needed. From smugglers, bounty hunters, and mercenaries, to bodyguards, assassins, and business partners. So, get to know these higher ups, because there might just be a large paycheck in your future.

If you happen to already be employed by the Consortium, then by all means, take this time to enjoy yourself. It is the holiday season after all. The life of a criminal is not an easy one, so use this opportunity to catch up on some quality downtime. You might not know when the next chance may come.

And too all criminals across the stars that could not join us, please know that your time for partying will come. It is only a matter of time.

Last edited:

| GIFT OF OPPORTUNITY |

It wasn't often that Jolene Bastra ventured away from Dorado Station, but today was one of those days.

No doubt, she'd heard about this gathering and she wasn't going to miss it. In her line of business, networking was the key to success -- or survival, however you wanted to look at it.

But, couldn't they have chosen a more... hospitable planet? Sure, the snow-capped mountains were pretty as a picture, but it wasn't quite Jo's style. "Just lookin' out the window is enough to make my hip sore," she remarked to no one in particular. Cold weather did that to old bones, after all. It was nothin' that a drink couldn't help though.

Jo wasn't part of the consortium, but that didn't mean she didn't want to do business with them. In fact, quite the opposite. Dorado Station was out in the Outer Rim, a quiet little mobile dock, unassuming. That made it the perfect place to operate her Shadow Port. It was her home base, where smuggled goods came to and fro on a regular basis. And she was always looking for more people -- smugglers, collectors, and the like.

"Where can an old woman get a drink?"
she asked, loudly.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Argos of the East

A
It'd been a few months since he'd come home to the Consortium, off spreading Hutt influence in the underworld of the Sith. Turned out, the Sith weren't lying about it being profitable - they led first with their zealots and muscle and left a tidy vacumn for Argos and the Syndicates to fill. He'd even made a name for himself as the boss of a Cartel now aligned more equally with the Consortium - known as the Teshe'kon.​
The Teshe'Kon were rabid animals in the wrong light, but they did their duty well enough. The Sith had helped make the underworld a rather rambunctious place, and it was the duty of the Syndicates to keep the peace on some level - along side the damned Church and Guilds. It'd left him a bit annoyed, but he couldn't help but appreciate there weren't any police on their tail or the threat of a government trying to shut them down; besides the off and on show trial he sent some poor sap into.​
Now, as he came home dressed in the fineries of his own make, Argos couldn't help but stand a bit taller - walk with a bit more swagger in the step. A cigarello burned between his lips as he was flanked by two rather large gentlemen, and the rest watched him with some sense of wonder. Probably not because they knew who he was, but because they could recognize the quality of his suit and watch. Primo Coruscanti Designer - just like momma always wanted.​
Shame she was a queen, maybe Argos would've bought her some.​
In the exact same moment, perhaps simply serendipitous luck, Argos called out at the same time as Jolene Bastra Jolene Bastra ;​
"Where can a drunk get a drink?", forcing him to glance over to her and raise his cigarette in greeting.​
"I always did like 'em older.", he said with a wide, poodoo eating grin.​
"C'mon, let's find the bar."​

Objective: Network, chat, party
Tags: OPEN

Untitled474_20221224173843.png
It had been a while since Mairéad had ventured into Hutt space, and now here she was, lounging near the bar in a very grand ballroom. The Marzanna was docked in a private berth nearby, the owner selected because he already had existing connections and trust to her organisation, Mairéad liked to know if anything did happen to her ship, the Family would track him down quickly. But anyway, that was a minor concern for the Capodecina as she surveyed the room while sat in her stunning cream designer dress that flowed around her. Two Family associates mingled nearby, keeping her within sight, but in a discrete manner that allowed her to unwind a little.

From her vantage in the well apointed corner near the bar she could recognise the host, Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae . She saw a few distinctive faces, including a pair walking to the bar in a loud but clear quest for the bar. She smirked in amusement at the jovial mood amongst the gathered criminals. She did not know Argos of the East or Jolene Bastra Jolene Bastra , Argos being before her time within the Family and Jolene not being from within her circles at all, but it was always good to make new connections, particularly if she was soon to purchase a premises and open a nightclub on Nar Shadda, the paperwork already submitted for relevant permits. From the flirtatious glint in the eye of the male though, she thought it might not be polite to interrupt that particular newly forming connection.

Mairéad would wait a little longer and see who else showed their face, she didn't get all dressed up to sit here drinking alone after all.

Last edited:

2M4fOch.png

A ghost in the system.

Hacks had spent so much time in captivity she believed her friends thought her dead, and the cartels all but forgotten her. She still lived, a ghost in the system. Dogged by a dozen corporations, enslaved by the Alliance. Since Ilum she had spent most of her time in a cell, or under the weighty yoke of SIA, forced to employ her skills slinging code to accomplish their objectives. Every step she took was shadowed by an agent to keep her under watch.

The Alliance could keep her prisoner, SIA could follow her every move, but the Net was her domain. Behind her plastic eyes her mind was free, swimming through an ocean of code. Sublight satellite connections zipped her avatar across the stars, blazing a path towards familiar shores. Datapackets from the Smugglers Moon flooded her brain implants, decoded the digital to the biological, information manifested to thought. Saqqar.

In an instant she was there, watching silently from a half-dozen security cameras. Programs infecting rudimentary serving droids, listening. Familiar faces and new intermingled. Hijacked holoprojectors sputtered and suddenly Hacks was in the room, towering over even the tallest present. In the haze of the blue hologram one could see the pistons, wires, tubes and chrome that made up her body now. What humanity she had when she was last seen was now gone.

Jho'Henig

Paaerduag with a drinking problem

Outrider_negvv.png
Smuggler Jho'Henig has just arrived to Saqqar after completing one of his jobs. He took a rather long break from smuggling, so he decided to return with one of the "classic" jobs, in this case it was drug trafficking. The Paaerduag thought that it would be nice to celebrate the Life Day in the Hutt Space, because during his smuggling career, Hutts were his favorite employers, they paid him well. They paid him so much, that he betrayed his own friends!

The Paaerduag landed near the tower where was the ballroom where Jolene Bastra Jolene Bastra , Argos of the East and Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus were. He then entered this ballroom. He went straight to the canteen of the ballroom and ordered his favorite drink, the Corellian wine.

"Hey! Can I get some Corellian wine?", he said.

Jho'Henig then received it.

"Haha, yeeeah!", the Paaerduag said in a jolly voice and started drinking the wine.

Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae Hacks Hacks

| GIFT OF OPPORTUNITY |
tag: Argos of the East
Jolene's holler for a drink had been joined by another, a deeper voice.

She turned slightly to see a man dressed in a rather smart-looking suit. She herself hadn't bothered to dress up for the occasion, clad in fairly standard spacer garb. But the man's comment about liking 'em 'older,' made Jo crack a grin.

Hooking her arm around that of Argos of the East, Jo would walk beside the man on the way to the bar. "Just don't go fallin' in love with me," Jo said, still grinning. "It'll only end in heartbreak."

It wasn't a far stretch from the truth.

At least the bar wasn't hard to find. "Corellian whiskey," she said to the man behind the counter. "Make that two of them." Her eyes shifted to her new companion. "And what'll you be having?"

She'd let the man place his order with the barman.

"Name's Jolene," she'd say, letting go of his arm and offering her hand to shake. "Jolene Bastra."

Argos of the East

A
Argos laughed at her comment of heartbreak, simply nodding in agreement as she took his arm and they found their way to the bar. The order of double Corellian whiskey encouraged his smile wider - he could appreciate a woman who had good taste. Already with a sharp tongue too, she seemed dangerous. He liked that.​
"A Corellian whiskey. Neat, no ice.", he said with a quick wink.​
As the order's were being made, he'd turn to lean on the bar, keeping a careful watch on the Barman. Not that he expected them to do something to the drinks, but given where he had been operating, he'd grown a tad paranoid about everything that happened. God forbid one of the Snake Demon's little agents come to get him. The thought of Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia forced a bit of a cold shiver down his spine, but he resisted the urge to show it.​
"I'm Argos. Sometimes they throw on a 'Of the East' on there, but that's a mouthful. Doesn't sign well on checks either.", he laughed.​
"You come here for someone else's sake?", he inquired.​

Tower Ballroom | Open
The pirate drank his fine whiskey as he surveyed the room.

As another guest landed their vessel within the underground hangars, Pyrrah got the all clear that there were not active security threats down below. A quick chat with one of his disguised bodyguards informed his that there were none within the ballroom either. But he made sure to stay vigilant. They were all criminals after all.

He continued walking along, fretting guests as they passed by. Lots of familiar faces occupied this room. Argos of the East , a man he had done business with before within the Consortium, stood over at the bar. The woman he was chatting with looked like Jolene Bastra Jolene Bastra , whose profile had appeared on his list of potential smugglers quite a while back. Same went for Jho'Henig Jho'Henig , who also stood by the bar.

What the man was slightly taken aback by was a holographic image of the legendary slicker Hacks Hacks standing in the middle of the large room. Last he heard, she was still imprisoned by the Galactic Alliance. Interesting.

Striding over to her, the pirate decided to strike up a conversation.

“Hello Ms. Hacks, my name is Captain Tae, but you may call me Pyrrah. I must say, it is a pleasure having you here with us. But I’m afraid I must ask, why the holographic form?

Nalah Tezan

N
With the Angel parked safely below and her Defender sporting blaster tucked safely into the discreet holster under her soft, cream colored sweater dress, Nahal made her way up to the ballroom proper of the station with her BD unit, Desiree in tow. She liked having the droid on hand during flashy events like this, BD droids were a status symbol in the Core worlds, and Desiree's protocol programming made her great for tough negotiations. Plus, the droid could fetch drinks or cigarras for her, which was just too convenient to miss.

As she summited the stairwell and surveyed the open room before her, Nahal took care to note who was in attendance, including a familiar looking older woman at the bar, with a silver-armed man and a cackling Paaerduag hanging around her. The host of the event was also distracted speaking with, what could only be described as a holographic boiler in the center of the room. All clearly important, all clearly preoccupied, she needed a lonely stranger, someone looking to make connections tonight. Of course, normally Nahal only talked to lonely rich people to help relieve them of their credits, but she found that ripping off gangsters was dangerous for one's health.

She needed to get on the Life Day card list, not the hit list.

Thankfully for her, there seemed to be a lovely, expensively dressed young woman ( Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus ) lounging in the opposite corner, scanning the room just like Nahal was, and she looked like she was in need of a new friend.

"Desiree, be a dear and get me a Savareen brandy on the rocks, would you?" That was a rhetorical question, the droid was programmed to obey.

"Yes, Mistress Tezan." The droid chirped before heading over to the bar to order the drink in question. She was equipped to make holonet or physical payments just in case, so Nahal was free to approach her mystery woman. She made sure to smile warmly at the woman and nod her head as she swaggered up to the table, taking the cigarra holder and lighter from her purse to enjoy a smoke.

"You know, no one should be alone on Life Day." She purred with a puff of smoke, despite having mustered what might have been the corniest opening line ever uttered.

Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae Hacks Hacks Jolene Bastra Jolene Bastra Argos of the East Jho'Henig Jho'Henig

2M4fOch.png

"Hello Ms. Hacks, my name is Captain Tae, but you may call me Pyrrah. I must say, it is a pleasure having you here with us. But I'm afraid I must ask, why the holographic form?"

Ghostly blue eyes danced over the man, her brow tightened into a frown, a familiar enough expression that she was seen more often with than without. "Well met, but it's just Hacks," she said, not divulging that Hacks wasn't her actual name but her name on the Net, It may as well be her true name, there were few alive who knew her as Himiko Ota, fewer still she would tolerate to have that knowledge.

Her four arms spread out wide and then drooped with her shoulders in a heavy shrug, "I'm like this because the Jedi put me to the torch on Ilum." A smile cracked the edges of her lips, taking satisfaction in dumping her frustration onto another, "Melted my legs and dragged me back to Coruscant. Been in a cell since, almost a year."

Her eyes glanced to Argos, then floated over others present, "Seems everyone's forgotten me and left me to rot, can't imagine it's because you've found a better data jockey slinging code."

Tags: Nalah Tezan

Mairéad sat and watched the spectacle as Hacks Hacks made their presence known holographically. She also wondered whether it was a hostile intrusion or a welcome guest. Noone, not even Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae seemed phased so she doubted very much that this was a data breach. Reaching down, she lit herself an Ivory just as she saw a woman approach her. A Zygerrian no less, a pretty one, but werent all the female Zygerrians so beautiful.

The Capodecina returned the warm smile and let out a slight noise of pleasurable amusement at the opening line. "Oh no, of course not, please take a seat if you would like." She gestured to the open chair closest to her. Unnoticed previously and sleeping lightly, out of sight from a distance was the white vulpine form of Mai's dog that stirred and looked at the new face with interest and then rested his snout on his paws. "I'm Mairéad, to who do I owe the pleasure of such fine company?" Given recent events, Mai would tread carefully, were Osoni aware of her? She doubted it, but she would love to know who this woman was.

If Nalah Tezan spent much of her life on Zygerria herself, she would likely notice the Zygerrian in Mairéad's own accent. "Are you with the syndicate or just a well wisher like myself?" Mairéad adjusted her necklace slightly and a few moments later one of her goons appeared. "A Oaken Nebula for me, and... whatever my friend would like?" she made a gesture as to offer a drink order to the woman across the table from her.

Argos of the East Jolene Bastra Jolene Bastra

| GIFT OF OPPORTUNITY |
tag: Argos of the East
Jo gave a small nod of approval when she heard Argo's drink order. "Always nice to meet a fellow whiskey drinker." She disliked all the frou-frou drinks. She side-eyed the bartender for a moment as he moved on to make something rather bright pink. Probably just sugar water for someone that couldn't handle their booze.

"Well met, Argos," she said. Jo raised her glass and then brought it to her lips for a sip. Her right brow arched when he asked about her reason for being here. "I'm here for number one." Jolene jabbed a thumb at her own chest to indicate she was indeed talking about herself. "See, I got me a shadow port out there on the rim. It's always good to make connections."

Jo returned the quick wink he'd given her earlier.

"And what about you? What line of work you in?"

Argos of the East

A
He nodded the whiskey comment, and once more at the mention of being number one. Still, the quick note of owning a shadow port can raised his curiosity, and he quietly marked that down for later use. It never hurt to have more friends in the underworld, and a shadow port in the Rim was a great place to fence goods from the Core - or Sith space.​
"Well Jolene...", he said with a shake of his head, and a knowing smile.​
"... I'm a bad man, just like everyone in here.", motioning with the whiskey to the crowd. It wasn't hard to tell by the scars, guns, and variety of smells that the vast majority of the people here were on the wrong side of the Law, no matter what the Law chose to be.​
"Specifically, I work on behalf of the Hutts. Liason to the Sith, run the pits on Besberra. More of a managerial position, if you get my drift."​
He let her consider that, knowing their kind would get the implication, and drank down the rest of his whiskey before setting it on the table and tapping two metallic fingers to signal the bartender for another. It would come in short order, but he'd let it sit for a moment as he let the fire in his belly settle. While he did, however, he pulled a cigarette from a coat pocket, and offered another to Jolene.​
"Smoke?"​

Nalah Tezan

N
"Why thank you, I would love to." Nalah shed her outer coat, placed it over the back of the chair, and slipped gracefully into the seat across from Mairéad with a smile. "My name is Nalah Tezan, a pleasure to meet you."

Nalah was very good and pretending to smile and look happy, it came with the territory, but on the inside she was panicking ever so slightly, as she recognized a Zygerrian accent when she heard one. In her experience only two types of people spoke with a Zygerrian accent, slavers and slaves, neither of whom Nalah wanted to get into business with. She wasn't exactly a moral crusader or anything, its just that flesh work tended to be...messier than she liked, so she preferred to give the Zygerrian national pass-time a wide berth.

"I'm a freelancer, myself, but that doesn't mean I can't have some warm wishes for you as well." She replied, continuing to lay on the charm, as an unnerving accent was no reason not to be friendly with a potential contact. Especially one that could apparently summon jacked suits on command, an impressive ability to be sure, but Nalah had her own lackeys, and they didn't need to be paid.

"I'm flattered, but," She motioned to her BD unit, which was currently collecting her favorite brandy from the bar. "You're not the only one here who could find good service for the holiday."

Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus

T H E_G I F T_O F_O P P O R T U N I T Y
Project Rejuvenation

THE FINAL DAWN
SAQQAR, HUTT SPACE
Current Appearance

Seated in a corner of the ballroom was Joseph Torson, who was casually enjoying some Corellian Whiskey as he surveyed the room. For a man of his caliber, an agent of a Neo-Imperial Regime hellbent on imposing their "Pure Order" upon the galaxy, it was quite unusual for him to be at a social gathering so far from what he called home, especially when the main attendees were criminals and other sorts of shadowy figures with ties to the Criminal Underworld. Although as was the norm for him, he wasn't here to relax and socialize but rather was here as a messenger on the behalf of his superiors, seeking out a particular pirate who had caught their interest.

There were many individuals present in the ballroom, some whom he was able to recognize and others whose identities were completely unknown to him. Torson was certain that most if not all of them had encountered the law enforcement of many galactic governments and yet despite their best efforts to take them down, here they were having a good time and enjoying themselves. Setting those thoughts aside, the Neo-Imperial agent proceeded to stand up in search of his target, who appeared to be in a conversation with the holographic form of Hacks, a notorious slicer and netrunner within the Criminal Underworld. From what he knew, she had been captured by the Alliance at Ilum and given her skillset it was most likely that the Strategic Intelligence Agency had taken her in and was forcing her to work for them.

"Melted my legs and dragged me back to Coruscant. Been in a cell since, almost a year. Seems everyone's forgotten me and left me to rot, can't imagine it's because you've found a better data jockey slinging code."

Instinctively, Torson proceeded to speak butting in Hacks and Pyrrah Tae, specifically addressing the former. "Let me guess, the SIA took you in, put a bomb in your neck and are now forcing you to do their bidding under the threat of blowing ur brains out." Torson replied. "Quite an unfortunate situation i must say, especially when they don't give a shit about the lives of people like you who are forced in their service and won't hesitate to throw you under the bus to accomplish their goals" he added. "Oh, and by the way the name is Boe."

Tags | Hacks Hacks | Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae

Tower Ballroom | Hacks Hacks / Joseph Torson Joseph Torson
The man titled his head slightly downward in a form of an apology.

“My mistake. I always assume to be formal with individuals first before referring to them in a casual sense. Then again, we are at a party.”

Smiling, he brought up the glass to his lips before finishing off the exotic whiskey. With a snap of his fingers, a server walked up and collected his glass before scurrying off to have it filled.

He listened on to the story of her imprisonment. Before he could reply, he watched as a man of smaller stature approached and joined in on their conversation.

“Why yes, I had heard word of the Alliance doing something like that. Task Force Besh is what they were calling it, no? Regardless, I am terribly sorry for your circumstances Hacks.”

Pyrrah gave a slightly welcoming nod to the newcomer. They were a man that he had trouble recognizing. But in his defense, it was a large galaxy.

“Unfortunately, you and Mr. Boe here will have to forgive me. It has been very difficult finding another slicer with your skill level. But I have been preoccupied with…internal matters, so I have been somewhat out of the loop.”

Turning towards the server, he plucked his glass off of the tray as they continued on by.

“I’m confident though that we will have plenty of time to catch up.”

Tags: Nalah Tezan

Mairéad show now offence to the refused offer of a drink and relaxed into her chair. "I too am a visitor here, I represent an organisation that exists in Galactic Alliance space, I am purely here for business, and maybe a little bit of pleasure." she smirked as she was interrupted by her cocktail being returned to the table.

She was curious what freelancer meant, in her experience it meant gun for hire as people were always reluctant to just announce in social situations that they liked to murder for money. Who know? "What kind of freelance? We have a few independent contractors in our employee." There was another thing she was very curious about the woman sat casually in front of her, maybe it would hint at whether she was on freelance work already, and looking for her. "Do you get back to Ziggy much? I was there a few months ago on business, not much changes does it?"

She took a sip of her drink and it tingled on her tongue as it went down, it was a very pleasant and slightly sour cocktail and she wrinkled her nose a little as the bubbles popped.
Argos of the East Jolene Bastra Jolene Bastra

2M4fOch.png

Hacks watched the man approach, her eyes the half dozen security feeds around the room. Her form adjusted and turned to face him as he approached, having heard the conversation, "Let me guess, the SIA took you in, put a bomb in your neck and are now forcing you to do their bidding under the threat of blowing your brains out. Quite an unfortunate situation I must say, especially when they don't give a shit about the lives of people like you who are forced in their service and won't hesitate to throw you under the bus to accomplish their goals," he added. "Oh, and by the way the name is Boe."

She didn't need a background check to smell the Imperial on him, from his clothes down to the gait of his walk. "A shame they don't care, the same could be said for the Imperials who got me in this situation and have done nothing to get me out. Just another pawn in someone else's game. As it always is." Hacks was guilty of doing the same, her involvement in founding the Darkwire network was simply pushing vulnerable slicers and reckless kids into the hands of powerful corporations. Yet Hacks was exceedingly arrogant and the taste of irony was missed on her tongue.

Pyrrah spoke up, "Why yes, I had heard word of the Alliance doing something like that. Task Force Besh is what they were calling it, no? Regardless, I am terribly sorry for your circumstances Hacks. Unfortunately, you and Mr. Boe here will have to forgive me. It has been very difficult finding another slicer with your skill level. But I have been preoccupied with…internal matters, so I have been somewhat out of the loop. I'm confident though that we will have plenty of time to catch up."

"Plenty," she said dourly, Pyrrah was right on the mark about the task force, although Hacks' involvement had been almost non-existent as of yet. There were those in SIA who still did not trust Hacks, and for good reason. They may believe that without a keypad before her she was harmless, but the cybernetic implants in her brain was the true silent threat, enabling her mind to act as her own slicing deck.

Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae Joseph Torson Joseph Torson

Nalah Tezan

N
Perfect, an illicit business woman from the Coreward worlds, Nalah couldn't have asked for a better connection at this party if she cooked one up in a cloning lab. Most of her best business occurred closer to the Core, and if Mairead's business was as profitable as her designer dress and sharply dressed underlings implied, then that business would undeniably be good for Nalah as well.

"What a coincidence, I do some of my best business in Alliance space myself." She replied, before adding with a purr. "But of course, business and pleasure don't have to be mutually exclusive."

Nalah found that a bit of harmless flirting with business associates was a great way to stay memorable and get better treatment from them, as long as you stayed on their good side. Of course, Mairead was also very, very pretty, so that made the entire process so much easier for her.

What was less easy, however, was explaining to someone who thought you were involved in Zygerria's favorite exporting business that you didn't have a secret cage for Twi'leks under your cargo hold. Nalah didn't have the resources, or the madness, to try and con her way into the slave trade, so instead she opted for a bit of well-put honesty to keep her associate interested.

"I'm a freelance captain and entrepreneur, you might say. I handle exotic goods, high-value passengers, and I've been told I play a good hand of sabacc. But I should specify my cargo isn't live, and my passengers are voluntary." The most Zygerrian thing about Nalah was her accent, and that was about it.

"Your drink, Mistress Tezan." Desiree interjected briefly to bring Nalah her requested brandy, something the captain was thankful for, as having a BD luxury droid on call was a good way to show she wasn't just any salt-of-the-earth freighter captain.

"Thank you Desiree, that will be all for now." The droid nodded and moved to a respectable distance to idle and wait for further orders, while Nalah enjoyed the first sweet, tingling burn of her Savareen brandy.

Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom