Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackthorne

She of the Trillion Thorns
[member="Trix Bastin"] [member="Ruby Wilded"]

Brom regarded the young woman with an impassive stare, taking in the visible wounds - both physical and emotional. She looked drained, exhausted, and hurting. Just as well, he had every intention of returning her to her Master and giving Jacen a report on her alarming penchant for violence. He had no idea as to her history or the story behind her presence here as a fledgling Padawan but certainly there were reasons behind her prickly demeanor.

In the end the man nodded and sighed, left hand lifting to gently grip her shoulder, "Too right you are, Padawan. Come, let's get back to the Medical Tents...get you tended to."

Brom motioned for Trix to lead the way and followed after her, wincing as a soldier brushed past his wounded shoulder.

"Where is the other young woman that joined you? Red cloak?"

[member="Avalore Eden"]

Jacen sat still as he was subjected to her efficient examination. He knew well enough from experience to let her get on with her work once she'd started. As she sat back he shifted his weight before wincing and coming to a halt. He had planned on sitting up against the head board to talk to her, but decided to abandon the plan.

"What is most galling," he said, "Is that I cycled them out of my system for nothing. If I'd known they were going to call a ceasefire so quickly...you don't have any more of the good stuff do you?" he asked with a lopsided smile.

A more serious expression settled on his face. "I know what they're referring to, but I'm not sure what could have driven them to attack." The existence of the World Razer had probably been used by Sith close to their leaders to influence them into an attack, he figured, but wouldn't discuss as much here.

"Thank you," he added without warning. "I'm sure you have more coming in to attend to, but could you ask someone to find out where my apprentice is please?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom