Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future of Black Sun.

Some of you may think we're on the cliff edge of dissolution. Let me tell you I have no intention of letting the Sun ever set on us. To do so though, I need all your cooperation and help. Rayl is opening negotiations with the Republic as you all know, we're in the horrible situation of they outgun us by a lot, and we're in a state of true leaderless chaos.

We're a criminal organization though, or really a federation of many. Fighting is profitable when we're not the ones doing it. The Pubs bring doom and cloudy gloom to our happy little nation. We're highly adaptable to change though, and we're cunning and deceitful. We'll survive if we bide out time. In hand with that, I ask all members of Black Sun either lay down their arms or escape off world while there is time. Rayl will as he is; continue to head the efforts of talks. The Republic want the Hutts back in control and that's exactly what we're going to give them. Yes give, not let. We'll guide things like a shadowy hand, but I need your help to do so. Everyone needs to play a part. I need some other leaders to help me with that and keep the Pubs from finding things out while we work our plans. Then I need you others, ya know, mercs and soldiers and the like. To prep for the grand reopening, or if somehow things go south accelerate plans to trounce them. This will be taking course over time, victory won't be won tomorrow.

After things have gone through. We'll need to choose a leader of Black Sun. Rayl as I've played around with won't be going for the position. We need someone who can dedicate a little more time then I can. I'll be here for any support necessary though. Black Sun will survive if we want it to. But we all must work together under one banner. I'd hate for @[member="Domino"] to see her Empire go down in flames. She's put a lot of work into it as I'm sure many others have. So if you're with me, we'll best the Republic, take back Nal Shaddaa, fly the flags, and chase them out for good.

Thoughts, details and anything you wish to add; lets discuss it. We'll all work on this for the proper structure and details. Come out with some plans and enact them.

@[member="Wendy La Fey"]

So long as you wear that Black Sun tag and like to do so its best you help. And with you I'd have a line to Domino if I'd need to talk to her. Which most likely I should. We need everyone we can get.

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
Please do not panic at my turning myself in on behalf of the people of Nar Shaddaa. I have several plans, and I will still give advice via skype or PM to all who ask. That being said, I may have to remove my ally thread with Kaine from canon, forcing someone else to do the diplomatic role, due to conflicting chronologies. Would anyone like to volunteer on this?

Alright, I've put it out on skype when I was able but I'll say it again. Last Sunday the cpu died on my computer, I won't be able to replace it for another week. Writing on a friend's laptop for now.

I also haven't been keeping up with the invasion thread beyond the first day, but while they may outnumber us PC wise, our fleets should be pretty much equal as I stated in the opening of my post. If the Republic is acting otherwise that's their own fault and they shouldn't be trying to impose arbritary restrictions or define our group for us.
I also really really wish people would stop saying 'we/they are just a band of criminals' we are a full on major faction and government. Our origions don't matter that much, America isn't just a hotspot of Brittish rebels and Australia isn't all convicts and criminals. We just have nice amnesty laws and are severly lax on what's legal. We all know it's impossible to stop the drug trade and other illegal activities, this way it's regulated and somewhat controlled.
As for being in a weak negotiation position, we have first-strike (well retalitory strike now) capabilities across the whole republic. If we chose to we could pick a space yard, factory world, or jedi temple and blitz it from the map in a skirmish. Something to think about even though I think we all know that the Republic players won't listen to force.
Also, this may not be possible given how stubborn some people can be, but I highly reccomend that you speak to actual Republic diplomats or people, not just the jedi. They pushed for this war and wanted one without caring too much for who it was with and despite what they may think, don't have any real political authority and little reguard for treaties with 'criminals.'

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
Rayl, Domino, both of you may feel free to PM me. I kinda grabbed the steering wheel on a lot of this, and for the time, I think it's in our best interest to play nice. We are evacuating all government personnel from the planet, for the time being.

Yeah, definitly, just dont let them claim it as their territory through diplomacy if you can. Make it a lot easier to reclaim in the future. This actually might be a blessing in disguise, we're getting a lot of attention and look like the underdogs getting whaled on for not rolling over. Hopefully that'll mean new members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom