Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fox's Earth.

"That's fair enough." He smiled and continued to walk towards the stairs. Thinking back, he couldn't help but think about his two advisers for a moment. Gracin would have loved the comment. Claymus.... not so much. After he posed his question to Ra, he could feel her spike in the force, though he couldn't quite place it. Still, he accepted her answer and started the stairs. "Pretty simple. The place was built to keep guests from getting too confused when they need to go and sleep off the day."

He appeared to agree on her statement about power and continued on in the direction of the stairs. Appearing to be lost in thought for a moment, he came out of the look when she answered and started up the stairs.

"That's good to know. I still think I'll get lost."

She chuckled slightly at admitting that bit of weakness.

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Then it might be a good idea to stick close so I can help guide you." Sure 'guide' her. I'm gonna go get a snack. Vulpesen rolled his eyes as Ace dropped from his pocket and slid down the banister of the stairs to find his way to the kitchen. At the top of the stairs there was a long hall with seven doors on each side and a single one in the center at the end. Stopping by the seventh door on the right, Vulpesen opened it up for Ra to reveal a simple though well decorated and furnished room. "May not be the fanciest, but we do keep it comfortable."

"I plan to, at least until I'm comfortable enough to wonder around on my own. Not thinking of doing that any time soon though."

She wanted to spend as much time with him as she could while staying on Veradune. Understanding of course if he was called away to take care of duty that she would be left alone.

Watching as Ace jumped out of his pocket and running off to go do something, she looked back at Vulpesen. They walked along the hall, past some of the doors until he opened the one nearest to the end.

The room was simple, but had what was needed to stay in.

"It does look comfortable. Thank you for having this made ready for me."

That look was still in her eyes, but she did nothing about her new desire...yet.

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Of course. And if you ever need something, I'm right here." His tail flicked back, knocking on the door of the center room. Looking down, Vulpesen tore his mind away from the buzz of thoughts that was in it. Since coming home he had been thinking about the work to do and what it was like to be back on such a lush planet after wandering the barren canyons of Vjun. Now, he finally turned to face Ra freezing as he saw the fire in her eyes. For a moment, he couldn't find any words to say. Finally, he gave up on addressing the look directly. "Anywhere you'd like to go?" His hand tightened on hers and his tail flicked around to coil around her waist.

His tail went and knocked the door at the end of the hallway next to hers. The sense of distraction was there again, but when he turned his attention to her, his eyes and mind cleared. She had his attention, he was silent for a few moments. Giving up on trying to speak and Ra could tell this about him. He ended up asking if there was any place she would want to go, at the same time, his grip tightened slightly on her hand and his tail wrapped around her.

Her eyes glanced briefly at the bed before looking at him to provide him an answer.

"I have no idea what there is to see here. You are my guide, Vulps."

[member="Vulpesen"]

As her eye darted to the side, Vulpesen caught the glance and offered her a smile. While he had certainly been sequestered away for a while, he wasn't blind enough to miss such signs when they were blatantly obvious. Deciding to finally give in, Vulpesen pulled her into a kiss, far different form the slight pecks they'd been sharing before., Wrapping his tail further around her waist, he stepped into the room while his arms wrapped around her as well. The second their lips touched it was as if a light had suddenly burst in his mind, leaving him to want nothing more than this moment.

Ra was being rather obvious, but not entirely wanton in her look. As it was only a blind person wouldn't have seen that glance. To somebody that could feel through the Force it would be entirely clear how she felt.

The slowly creeping desire between them had come to a tipping point. A catalyst was needed. Then it happened, she felt him give into what he had also felt. Before when they had kissed, it was light and almost playful.

Feeling his tail tighten around her waste, his arms wrap around her and his lips on hers. Not a simple peck, but one filled with emotion. Passion, lust and desire filled her. Attraction at its highest. It wasn't a one way kiss though and Ra returned it fully, her own arms moving to encompass him.

She had no sight, the only sound she heard was her heart beating in her chest.

[member="Vulpesen"]

A coat heavy with weapons. A belt lined with daggers. The golden fox faced mask. All of them hit the floor as he guided Ra into the room. He didn't dare leave her lips for any longer than he had to, shedding all he could while a hand waved, shutting the door locking it with a small use of the force. As a jedi he knew he'd have been shunned at best for what he was doing. But now, as a Vitae he couldn't help but revel in the delight brought by a simple fact. He was free. And with freedom came the possibility to follow his desires, one of which now pressed against him. Somewhere in his mind, he could feel a door shutting, a bit of common courtesy from his mental roommate.

The various sound of items hitting the floor reached her ears. Vulpesen deftly guided her into the room with a last sound of the door closing and locking. The hot kiss continued throughout and didn't break.

Now just because Ra was sith, that didn't mean she was familiar with all emotions. These were new and unexplored by her. People had tempted her in the past, but her fear had held her back. While that fear was still there, she was a different person now. Ra was sith now and welcomed these new emotions.

This also meant she welcomed Vulpesen and everything that came with him. Dropping her bag on the floor, she took her cloak off along with her blaster and lightsaber. All of which joined the rest of the items on the floor. Reaching a hand behind her head, she lastly pulled the ball off the end of her braid. It would only take a few moments for the braid to come undone.

[member="Vulpesen"]

It was odd to think that he would be leading a sith in matters like this, but none the less, he guided Ra to the bed with him, eventually falling with her into the soft mattress. Perhaps it wouldn't be the most orthodox of welcomes to his planet, but with every kiss, touch, and moment shared between them, he couldn't help of think that there wasn't anything more right than this. Taught to follow his passions for as long as he could remember, Vulpesen did just that. Even if this was all unknown to Ra, he would be happy to show her the way. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he couldn't help but enjoy the small humor that lay in a simple fact. She came here to learn.

There was no rush between them. Enjoying and savoring every sensation, Ra closed her eyes to take everything in. Without the distraction of her vision, everything became so much more to her. She lost herself in the mixxing of everything and didn't know up from down or anything in between. It didn't matter though.

He guided her to the soft mattress of the bed and they fell together, arms wrapped around each other, his tail on her waist. There was nothing stopping either of them and she didn't want to. Allowing Vulpesen to teach her new things, she softened under his touch and guidance.

Her hands wondered freely over him and Ra savored it all.

[member="Vulpesen"]

If there was ever any doubt as to where they were headed, any ghost of it was finally erased. He was irrevocably wrapped around her finger, drawn further into her with every second spent by her side. They moved at her pace, with him giving her all that she wanted. Vjun had been nice and the time getting to know Ra was something he was sure he'd look back on and smile. But this moment was one that he was sure would be emblazoned on his mind. And he took his time to make certain that the impression was the same for her.

The time passed in what felt like a blink. Ra lost all sense of it in the arms of Vulpesen. Relishing in everything, Ra would remember this afternoon with him. All the sensations and emotions, nothing would be forgotten.

Eventually they lay on the bed, the covers kicked off and a tangled mess on the floor. Their bodies intertwined and locked together. A sense of companionship they shared and the memory of today implanted on them.

Almost afraid to speak, Ra could only think of one thing. Love.​

[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen smiled and leaned into another kiss, his lips pressing lightly to hers. Speechless, he felt it was probably the best way to communicate what they were both feeling. His tail slowly started sliding back and forth on the sheets in a lazy wag to denote his satisfaction. Though, the pleasure would be fairly short lived on his end as a presence popped back into existence on his mind. While Ace was careful to avoid the minefield of emotions and sensations that were rampant in his bond mate's psyche, he did leave a small message before shutting the connection back down. A message with only an idea, and an idea that made Vulpesen widen his eyes and reach over. Thankful that he had long ago learned to use the force even while caught in passion and emotion, he flung the sheets over himself and Ra.

Down the hall, an undeniably dark presence was approaching. Chaotic in nature and displaying itself brazenly, it was on a fast track towards the end of the rooms. Behind it would be a smaller more familiar light, Ace who was being carried off by the other presence. Whether or not it was by his own will was a bit of a grey area.

The last kiss and widening of his eyes along with the dark feeling coming down the hallway, Ra knew something was about to happen. Vulpesen quickly threw the sheets back over them. She on the other hand pulled her clothes over. Luckily it took her only about a minute to get into the bare essentials shirt and pants. Her hair was a mess and she ran her hands through it as best she could.

Her voice accompanied a raised eye brow, "your mother?"

[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen was about to open his mouth when a loud rapping sounded from his door, followed by a near wrathful voice. "You come home after months in space and don't even have the decency to stop by! I should break down this door and fry you and your friend in there! Anyways, I'm having the servants prepare dinner. Come down or I will come back and rip this door from its hinges to drag you out!" Then, as quickly as she came, she was gone.

Vulpesen's face was a dark red as he ducked his head and sighed. "Unfortunately yes. And she's not joking." In truth, he was just happy she hadn't blasted the door open. While the Castle was Vulpesen's living space, it was also where much of the work he did was done. As such, his parents, the previous rulers often came by from their manor to help ease the burden of the new king, or take over whenever he was away. Of course, after twenty-one years of not seeing her only child, Carliah Torrevaso had become rather attached. It didn't help that as a zorren, her sith life style had managed to break her mind and cast her into a form of insanity.

Taking his mind off the intrusion, he smirked a bit at Ra. "Sure got these on fast." He tugged a bit on her shirt while his tail lifted to sway tentatively in the air. "Suppose I should start getting cleaned up too, though."

Even though Ra had gotten her clothes on quickly, she was still glad his mother hadn't come barging in. The threat, she did believe and the look on his face said it all. She had gotten to him blush on Vjun, but that was nothing like the shade he wore now. He let out a sigh and agreed she wasn't joking.

"Yes, well, while I may not be violent normally, battle can come at any time. So I make sure I can get dressed quickly. I don't think there's going to be a physical fight coming up, but one more of wits."

Tilting her head to see if he agreed with her unspoken question. Leaning into give him a light kiss that she was tempted to allow to linger, she did nod.

"I think that would be wise."

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Be careful. Her entire day consists of worming herself into the minds of others." Ra eased his concerns with a kiss which caused him to relax a bit. Calling his clothes over, the he started to dress himself, though he did leave his coat and most of his weapons within his room, bringing only a few daggers with himself. "Prepare yourself. Hopefully my father will help out and hold her at bay." Before Vulpesen, that man had been the only being capable of reigning that woman in.

"What sith doesn't try to do that?"

Even Ra had her times of doing that, especially during business transactions. She gathered up the rest of her items, rebraided her hair and placed her two visible weapons on her hips where they belonged. Watching Vulpesen do the same, she did leave her cloak in the room though.

At the mention of also meeting his father, Ra grew rather pale. Letting out a sigh, she looked at him.

"I guess it's better to meet them now..."

A feeling of total nerves came across her.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom