Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The first step is a doozy [Dominion of Lareen]

Knight listened to the comlink as she went about it, the lord protector and others were doing as they needed to while she had been out trying to warn the other cities. Now returning she gunned it while the force flowed through her the enjoyment of the fight was easy but the rest of it. Well she shifted the flesh on her back for a moment while it unfolded into large leathery wings with two sharp points. Few knew what she was but locked the force on the handles she grabbed the tonfa's on her hips as the speeder went up a small incline and Knight was off. The speeder going overhead while a powerful flag sent her towards the walkers. "Lord Protector I am here? We are coming back in for a flank."

Rebellious Vanguard
She had the all clear, not that she cared. Not to mention that Corek attempting to pull rank on her had felt a bad taste in her mouth. She would have to give him a piece of her mind once she met him face to face again, and maybe shove the barrel of her blaster down his throat. Who knows? But she'd have fun with making sure he remembered who she was. Nonetheless, it was time to clear some space on the battlefield. Or at least make a nice red streak on it.

A slight tap on the pilot's shoulder was his signal to bring the shuttle in for a landing about a hundred meters from the position of Ayden and Nyos. All that was left was to send the final signal to the fighters. As a matter of fact, she radioed out rather quickly. "Run it! Now!" With those words, the fighters immediately boosted forward. swooping down toward the battlefield filled with Sith forces. Two of the wasted no time, locking their computers onto two of the incoming AT-TTs. With a simultaneous release, the front two bombers fired all four of their missiles, two heading towards each mechanical monstrosity. Just as they relased them, both fighters pulled up, aiming to escape potential Sith fighters pursuing them. All four missiles made contact with the war machines, exploding on impact. For one, the explosion ripped through the cockpit, leaving almost no chance for survival. The second had its front two legs blown apart at the knees, bringing it down on the head. Of course, such impact would leave a chance of survival, though not a good one.

The remaining two dove towards the battlefield, firing their missiles as well. The first two locked onto the beacon that Nyos had thrown. Following the signal, the missiles crashed into the center of the approaching army, exploding with a massive impact and leaving two rather deep craters in the ground. The final two missiles went toward the back of their formation, aiming to discourage anymore from joining the approach. While one was able to pull up in time, both did not share the same fate. After releasing its projectiles, the final fighter would explode just as it attempted to pull up, presumably shot down by a rocket of some kind. While one rocket veered off course a bit, the other landed squarely in the Sith's rear ranks. The Protectorate now had one less fighter. Someone had to answer for this to Ayden. Of course, that someone wouldn't be Ventasia. While this all seemed like something she'd do, the rank needed to authorize such a strike was not held by her. Meaning that it woud take more than some finger pointing to pin this on her. Then again, she may just take the credit anyway. Who knows?

"Ma'am. One of the fighters was shot down. And we're coming in for a landing." She gave a simple wave as she attached the comm to her belt, heading toward the ramp. This was the way of things. No one lived forever, especially not if you were part of the Protectorate. Or if you were unlucky enough to fall under Ventasia's wing. But then again, it wasn't like she cared. As long as the job got done, and she got paid. Simple. Just as she neared the ramp, and the shuttle began it's landing process, an odd sound came from behind her, followed by an all too familiar voice. With a slow, careful turn, Ventasia peered behind her, eyes widening as she caught sight of the massive armored creature. "...Wait a sec.....What the feth are you doing here?!"

@[member="Ayden Cater"] @[member="Nyos Val"] @[member="Noah Corek"] @[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] @[member="Knight"]

"What am I doing? Simple darling, getting ready to kick some ass!... I, er... I wanted to join in on the fun... Even if my brain is still healing. The only thing that's effected is my memory, I swear!" I answered, giving a little nod. My blaster was held in both of my hands, shined and ready to go. On my back was my trusty sniper rifle, and attached to my belt was a vibroblade, a few throwing knives, and extra ammo plus grenades. I was fully prepared for battle. Except for my helmet, which was sitting by the panel behind me. Once it was time to go, I'd simply put it on, let it lock into place, and charge. Being back in the fight would be good for me- and if OP needed help, I wasn't going to turn them down. Especially not now.
@[member="Ventasia Terana"]

Rebellious Vanguard
All she do could blink as she stared, dumbfound, at the figure before her. There were certain things she expected to see when she returned to the battlefield, but Ven'Rain clad in armor, ready to blast her way through any line of any army wasn't one of them. It was crazy. How did she not notice someone else aboard the vessel? Then again, it wasn't her personal shuttle, so of course she wouldn't have searched it. Her lisp curved into a nervous grin as her hand ran through her own hair slowly. "Uh...exactly what are you planning on doing here? In your condition?" She knew the answer, but for some reason still asked the question. Then again, it didn't really matter. At least, not by this point.

The shuttle landed easily on the ground back away from where Ayden and Nyos stood. It was too late to worry about what the merc who was still recovering was doing here. The ramp descended slowly as Ventasia continued to stare at the girl. Though it was hard to tell if it was a look of confusion, or worry. Or some combination of both. Oh, what a twist...

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

In my condition? Tasia made it sound like I was ready to keel over and die. That's far from the truth. While my memories are still shattered, I can still fight as well as I could before. Only difference was that I didn't have my ghosts chasing after me. "I'm here to tear down the enemies of the Protectorate, blow things up, and provide protection/cover to my fellow OP members." I nodded again, satisfied with my explanation. Then I turned, walking over and picking up my helmet before putting it on. As it locked into place I headed towards the ramp, prepared to exit. Only thing left was to see how Tasia responded.
@Ventaisa Terana

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@Ayden Cater @Nyos Val @Ven'Rain Sekairo @Knight @[member="Ventasia Terana"] @[member="Arrbi Betna"]
"This is Corek,anyone got any fire support? I've got multiple squads that have zeroed in on me and Arrbi and their approaching us very quickly." Noah informed everyone over the battlenet as he began to drop Imp droids and troopers like the were slabs of meat with well place chest and headshots. He saw a group of soldiers attempting to set up a mortar,he quickly put this to a end by shooting one of their shells,effectively killing all three of them with one shot. He then switched his proirity to a group of engineers attempting to fix a AA Gun,he put a slug through the main engineer head,causing it too explode into a bloody mess and putting the other two down with shots to their center mass. "Six guys with only four shots." Noah informed his fellow sniper with a smug grin.

@[member="Mirshen"]

Oh my! she thought as she watched Mirshen stretch out and showing off more, I have been busted. She hated being obvious but in this case she could not help it. She quickly turned away and took more of the strong drink, she could start to feel the effects of it and decided to take his advise and take no more. She turned and handed the bottle back to him with a smile of thanks. Deciding to take her mind of the sight and back on the job, she spoke.

"We will be there soon, should we prepare the mines for the beaches?", she asked hoping for something to do to distract her. "And I need to find something to wear for our swim .. if .. we are still going for one".

Betna slide the stripper clip home, but stopped before locking the bolt. Very carefully, he pulled out the top round and set it aside. He then dug a small, red tipped bullet from a pouch on his gear and placed it in the chamber, then closed the bolt. He took careful aim at what had caught his eye earlier and was silent for a few moments. He relaxed his body and timed his heartbeat and breathing. Once he was sure the shot was perfect, only then did he pulled the trigger. The Armor Piercing bullet screamed downrange, splitting the air as it broke the sound barrier as he headed to it's target.

The bullet punched straight through the muzzle covering of a MACAU Assault Tank and into the Anti Tank missile inside. The impact set off the warhead and began a series of sympathetic detonations within the magazine of that launcher. The explosions continued as the other missile racks detonated and the vehicle's armor buckled outward here and there as it shook from the shock waves. Suddenly, the various power cells, engine, and other combustible materials inside the tank exploded, causing the vehicle to literally come apart at the seams. The blast and shrapnel leveled everything in a radius around the exploding vehicle, killing, wounding, and maiming dozens and blowing dozens more to the ground. The explosion was easily visible from the sniper nest both @[member="Noah Corek"] and Betna's sniper nest.

"What was that?" Betna asked neutrally as he racked another round into the chamber and began looking once more for targets.

Rebellious Vanguard
She could only continue to stare as the armored woman(of DOOM!!!!) grabbed the last of her gear and strolled past her, stopping at the top of the ramp. There really wasn't much she say at this point. What could she say? Turn back? Stay on the ship? Your too fragile? Yeah...none of those were going to work. Ventasia simply sighed as she attached her blaster to one side of her hip, and her lightsaber to the other. She also attached several clips for her blaster around her belt, as well as four grenades. A simple sigh escaped her lips as she headed toward the ramp, feet stopping just as she reached Ven'Rain. It was a small chuckle as she shook her head and began descending the ramp to the planet's surface. "So, in other words, your here to do three things. Arrive. Raise hell. Leave. I'll allow it. And we'll consider this your test. just to see if you've still got it."

Nyos leapt from his perch on the ridge next to @[member="Ayden Cater"], and slammed into the ground, causing any Sith soldiers to fall. Drawing his vibrosword on the run, Nyos was headed to aid @[member="Noah Corek"]. Slashing any who got in his path, Nyos was on the units Noah had pointed out, like a hurricane going through a glass house, the soldiers died violently. One was lucky enough to get a shot off, glancing off Nyos' shoulder. Nyos radioed up to his old friend, Hope that helped, take care Noah.

Nyos moved on to another section of the Sith forces and began destroying everything in front of him. Nyos was a desructive force like none theses had ever seen. Flashing into overdrive, Nyos bull-rushed a tank, and crushed the front end. Running at full speed, Nyos leapt into the side of a walker and with a load echoing metallic collision, the walker bent at midsection and tipped over on the soldiers below. Nyos ripped himself out from the hull of the walker and stood, heroically, sword blade down like a cane, Nyos radioed for an orbital strike on his exact position, he would use the walker as an accelerant to blow up the surrounding area.

"Yeah, pretty much. And I've got your back. Together we'll make sure OP wins today. Ain't nobody gonna stop us," I said, my helmet's mic projecting my voice. Grinning I followed my friend, blaster raised and ready to fire. No Sith bastards were going to surprise us. If they tried? POW! Shot right to the head. Or chest, depending on the scenario. My number one priority was to keep Ventasia safe. Second (and close behind) was to assure a victory for the faction, and secure the area. First I'd assist my companion in her goals, then head to a higher vantage point for some sniping. That's what I'm best at after all.
@[member="Ventasia Terana"]

@[member="Lylin Osh"]

Mirshen was about to suggest they could take that swim when the transmission came through. The Lord Protector was under attack and he sat up while taking the controls. He head turned while he looked at Lylin and spoke. "Well you heard the man they are under attack and we got things that go boom shakalaca so lets go and blow some sithies up and have fun. Then I am going to let you give me some sugar baby."

His own breathing echoing uncomfortably loud in his helmet, Ayden ran as blaster fire sang past his head. A dozen other soldier ran alongside him as the overwhelming force of the Sith army broke the outer defenses. At the same time as he ran, dozens of other defense posts were overwhelmed as well. It was almost disheartening to see the same scene at every outpost. Yet, it was too clean. Each soldier ran, not out of fear, but with intent; purpose. As the Sith worked to secure the posts, the Protectorate soldiers that ran took shelter in buildings and secondary outposts. Ayden slide across the ground and rolled behind cover before he pulled a device from one magnetic strip on his thigh. The small black box had a single red button on the side, protected by a silver switch that swung down to prevent accidental pressing.

With a smile, Ayden flipped the switch and pressed the button. The Sith soldiers at the outpost he had been at moments before looked confused as a small chirping noise began. One of them looked around before stepping on a grate. He looked down and slowly nudged the grate aside, revealing a flashing red light that flashed ever faster as the chirping increased in urgency. He had only a second to comprehend what he was looking at before the device exploded. All along the edge of Sector 05, outposts that had been "overrun" erupted in fireballs one after another. Hundreds of Sith droids and troopers were flung helplessly into the air from the force of the bombs. Chaos and confusion ran rampant through the Sith while the Protectorate forces once in retreat turned as one and charged. At the same time, hidden reserves poured from buildings and floating platforms activated their guns. The skyline of Lareen City was suddenly a dazzling technicolor display.

Ayden fired as he ran, mowing down half-broken droids and stunned troopers who had yet to reclaim their bearings. He moved with purpose and experience. As one trooper rose to his feet and turned, Ayden brought the butt of his rifle around and struck the recovering Sith trooper along the jaw. The resounding crack of duraplast on durasteel mimicked the sound of bone snapping from overwhelming force, sending the Sith flipping through the air limp, dead. Moving past, Ayden fired his rifle once more, destroying a trio of droids before turning and gesturing for the squad behind him to press forward. There was no rest, no pause. His muscles sang in agony, displeased at such continued exertion. But the Corellian would not allow himself to stop. There was still too much to be done.

As they turned at an intersection, Ayden skidded to a halt as an AT-TT thundered into the city. For only a heartbeat did Ayden freeze before instinct and the Force screamed at him to move. Diving to one side, he could only watch in slow-motion as the Sith walker fired. Duracrete and fire blossomed from the ground at their feet. Several Protectorate soldiers disappeared in that blinding flash of light and heat. His world spun and shuddered as the force of the blast hurled him bodily against a building's wall. White stole his vision as pain shot up his spine. A taste of slippery copper filled his mouth as flecks of red spattered against the cracked visor of the helmet. It seemed a lifetime, but Ayden soon regained his bearings and staggered to his feet and struggled with broken clasps before he managed to tear the useless helmet away.

Crisp Valen air slapped his face and stung at a cut across his forehead formed from the impact. Ayden had to blink several times as blood tried to blind his vision. As his senses returned and the Force taking hold of his heart, Ayden saw the walker continue its march. With a resolute breathe, Ayden snatched the cylinder at his side at ran towards the walker. The sound of hurried feet caught the attention of a pair of Sith troopers, but not in time to stop the viridian blade from cutting them down. Others turned at the unmistakable sound of a lightsaber, but could not muster their defenses in time to stop him. The rest quickly fell to the ground, dead, before Ayden leapt atop the walker.

Lightsaber in hand, he swung it at the communications antennae first, sending a shower of sparks into the air with his first strike. His second strike tore at the ship's main drive motivator, halting the lumbering metal beast in mid-step. Confused sang from within the walker, but before they could figure out what had happened, Ayden deactivated his lightsaber and jumped away. As his feet touched the ground, his eyes fell half-lidded while his hands reached out. A low, ominous groan came from within the walker as its metal plates shuddered and rattled. Bolts flew out of their sockets as first the forward section of the walker crumpled under an unseen force. The rear legs buckled next, toppling the walker onto its side before a final screech of metal tore the walker's fuel cells apart. The sudden burst of energy was too much and the walker exploded and a white-and-blue blast.

Releasing his grip on the Force, Ayden turned back towards the sounds of fighting. There were more Sith to kill and drive off. Until his body gave out or the gods took him away, he was going to fight. He began to jog towards the fight before his vision blurred and he dropped to one knee. Indignant though he was about it, Ayden realized that he was more injured from the blast than he first though. His armor was blackened across the torso, and there were cracks along the back. He needed to get a new chestpiece and some basic medical attention before he'd be able to fight so more.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Nyos Val"] @[member="Ayden Cater"] @[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] @[member="Ventasia Terana"] @[member="Knight"] @[member="Arrbi Betna"]
Noah's eye's widened when he saw Betna killed over a dozen troopers and then chuckled and pulled out a magazine with black tipped bullets. He looked at Betna and smiled. "IEAP,Incendiary-Explosive-Armor-Piercing." Noah informed his fellow sniper and loaded the bullets into the rifles magwell and chamber. He then looked through the scope and chuckled as he saw Nyos cutting down troopers with his blades,effectively taking some of the fire off of him and Betna. "Thanks for the assist brother." Noah informed him and looked through his scope and put a bullet through the window of a walker,putting a bullet into the pilots head,making it explode into a bloody mess,he then put another one into the co-pilot. Now that the walker had no pilots,the huge mass came falling down like a tree. "This is Colonel Corek,if there are snipers nearby,I'm sending you my posistion,there are a lot of bodies to rack up if you wanna brag." Noah informed everyone over the battlenet.

Rebellious Vanguard
She grinned as the voice projected from the suit of armor. At least she knew someone had her back. With that, she her feet finally made contact with the planet's surface, taking a deep breath as she looked about. It was a battlefield that simply screamed Protectorate. In other words, plenty of opportunity for collateral damage. Luckily enough, she could see where the front lines were. How? Well, explosions and blaster fire were just a dead giveaway. She grabbed a clip from her belt, popping it into the blaster before re-holstering the blaster. After a moment of quiet thought, she pointed at an angle through the city, almost away from the battle. "How about this. You go lend a hand to whoever it trying to hold that line. Force knows they need it. I'll bring the hammer down on them from a different angle. No need in concentrating all of our fire in one area. Plus, that way, I might be able to see what's going on toward the rear. Or we could both hit them together. Doesn't matter which to me, hun."

Her tongue slipped from her lips, running along them slightly before curving into a mischievous grin. "And now, the fun begins..."

@[member="Mirshen"]

Lylin watched Mirshen take control and jumped into the co-pilot seat. Her fingers dancing across the control panels, checking all weapons on the ship are primed and all systems operational. The scanner now running constant updates and feeding the holoscreen with stats. As they approached she engaged the shields until they are ready to fire. If he required her .. she would be gunner.

"When you are ready Mirshen", she said to him to indicate she was ready for orders. "But I .. I don't have any sugar, but I am sure I could find you some in the mess?", she was a bit confused by what he had said, having not heard the expression before, but this is Mirshen and that could mean anything.

Nyos followed the resurgence of the Omega forces after their feign of retreat. Moving back into the city, Nyos turned a corner, coming face to face with a squad of heavily armored Sith commandos, probably sent to take out key officers, or equipment. Nyos growled from behind his mask, readied his blade, then sprung into the group. Fist first, Nyos connected with the helm of the first commando, punching through the visor, with a satisfying crunch, he retracted his now bloody metal fist. He dodged a shot aimed for his head, turned and threw the first commando onto the attacker. A pair came at him with vibroblades, but the size of sword Nyos wielded, gave him a reach advantage. Allowing him to strike before they were within their own melee range. After literslly disarming them, Nyos caught the blade of the previous attacker, snapped it and used the piece to plunge it into the eye of the man. After disposing of the group, Nyos followed the sound of a massive explosion. Running to the location, Nyos rounded the block to see his Lord @[member="Ayden Cater"] on one knee, the smoking carcass of an AT-TT behind him, and plenty of damage across his body. Nyos moved to his side and immedietly began a visual diagnosis.

Sir, it's Lt. Val, Let me take a look at you. You look like you could use some assistance. And some new armor. I just happen to be the man you need. Nyos took off his own chest plate and laid it at his Lords side. Now only wear pants and boots and his mask, Nyos took off the mask and placed it upon the armor. You can take these, I have these, gesturing to his cybernetics that covered most of his body.

@[member="Lylin Osh"]

Oh she had some sugar and when this was over he would have to teach her all the little bits of slang around the galaxy. There was plenty he could teach her now but in a fight it would be strange and he didn't want to come off as a violence loving freak who enjoyed blowing things up with a happy grin he-man look. He would have to do it and returning to see the rain, the fighting he spoke. "Alright you take the controls and I'll fire the large cannons. My baby will make me so proud... doing what she does best. Killin." Mirshen looked at the seat while he moved to the gun controls and the swiveled on the wings. "Alright lets have some fun."

@[member="Mirshen"]

Lylin wasted no time, she banked the ship left and into a steep dive. The ground raced toward them at an alarming rate, just the way she liked it. She is treating Mirshen's ship like a fighter, but she knew it would hold up with her tactics. She leveled the ship as it skimmed above the surface toward the main combat zone, as they approached, she lowered the shields so Mirshen could begin his attack. The control panel lit up with warnings across the board, the scanners filled with targets and friendlies , but her mind is on the flying, Mirshen got the guns.

She banked hard left to avoid lasers shot from the surface, a cluster of batteries targeting incoming ships ... "Ready when you are", she yelled hoping he would do this quick so they could get out and prepare for another run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom