Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Finale of Lilith's ACT II

Hi!

There's a thing I have been thinking about for some time and it's the finale/endgame of Lilith Mae Lancaster's ACT II. If anyone of you remembers July, you might already know Lilith's ACT I was mostly about Lilith being a Jedi and the corruption which turned her to the Dark Side of the Force. The second act, which is ongoing at the moment, is about Lilith's Sith life's beginning.

And here comes the thing which might be important: the finale of ACT II will take place on the 15th of March, 2014. The finale will be the only ongoing thread for me at that moment, which means, that my participation in any other threads will end on that day. It might be important to a few of you:

• @[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]
  • @[member="Circe Savan"]
  • @[member="Kraigmiir Hijiin"]
  • @[member="Daxton Bane"]
  • @[member="Paega Anginous"]
  • @[member="Marcus Faust"]
  • @[member="Tobasu"]
  • @[member="Javir Strilla"]
  • @Arcian Star Kingdom people
  • @Council of Sorcery people
  • @[member="Darth Kyros"]
  • @[member="Kale Xeros"]
  • @The Sith Empire people
Just to be sure nothing bad happens, I will have to say, that the finale will be one thread where Lilith meets... (now tolerate my endless ego)... @[member="Equa Dominator"]. I can't say anything more about anything, but ACT III will have something to do with Lilith's past and @[member="Jasmine Lancaster"].

I understand this announcement was probably not important for most of you, but the ones who have a thread with me should hurry (and, well, I should hurry). And people who I have promised threads... they will be started in the beginning of the third act. :D

And unlike with the previous time I started a new act, I will not leave the current factions I am a member of (Sith Empire, CoS, Arcian Star Kingdom).

(by the way, I am looking for someone who would like to have something to do with Lilith's past)

@[member="Yasuo"] - thank you! I'll discuss the things with you in Skype, maybe?

@[member="Circe Savan"] - thank you! You can join both, if you want to. There is just one thing with the thread: there can be fighting in the beginning and the conclusion is already determined. :D

The Onyx said:
Define this. LUL. I'd like to participate since Onyx knows Equa ICly.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]
Well, there are many options: being a family member, being a kidnapper, a truly evil soul who led the whole tragedy, etc. I can't tell you much about it in the boards. But if you'd like to, I can PM you with stuff... :p

And yeah, come to the finale. :D

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006 said:
@[member="Yasuo"] No don't do it! You are to awesome!
He doesn't have to die, right?

Romeo Sin

R
The. Allow said man to take the rest but anyways if you need more peeps I'm game @[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]
I owe you something anyways I feel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom