Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Final Game

Hmm Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall this is partially for curiosity but which one would be prone to blind forrce rage they might over power the limits of their bodies.

One of Junko's wishlists for goals is to use her snaark to make a daarksider force rage themselves into an explosion.... MachiMaho style.

Oddly enough Cord Starfall Cord Starfall though she has the rage monster inside her under control but perhaps you could agrivate it and cause her to lose control and go full destruction mode it's happened before when she got overwhelmed with darkside energy from a nexus.

Also, whats the Bounty payout?
I dont have a set number yet but I was think of evenly distributing my UC among those who want it that are in involved in the stories. Plus my characters have some unique equipment that can be pilfered if killed as well.

Also if you want just normal credits the one who is putting out the bounty can give you but loads of those lol.

I dont have a set number yet but I was think of evenly distributing my UC among those who want it that are in involved in the stories. Plus my characters have some unique equipment that can be pilfered if killed as well.

Also if you want just normal credits the one who is putting out the bounty can give you but loads of those lol.
Define butt loads

Oddly enough Cord Starfall Cord Starfall though she has the rage monster inside her under control but perhaps you could agrivate it and cause her to lose control and go full destruction mode it's happened before when she got overwhelmed with darkside energy from a nexus.

Oh now the temptation to save and be best jedi or have Junko fulfill what could be a once in a chance rp scenario.... I do have to see where it would go

Define butt loads

This number might sound ridiculous to some so I will explain a bit where it comes from. A long time ago circa 2011 before Chaos split from the former place it was apart of a slave auction was held on an undisclosed planet. Jedi infiltrated the auction and sith were bidding on slaves the person selling the slaves was a Witchnof Dathomir.

Long story short the auction went chaotic and said witch ripped off both sith and jedi of around 275 million credits. Now in chaos time lime that translates to hundreds of years ago and that money has sat collecting interest all this time.

So low ball 675 million credits per head can easily be offered. This isnt taking into account all the other assets or borrowed money said person could accumulate just the low end as said witch has a business or two invests in a couple other corporations, runs a planet (though its low population) and has many other connections.

So low ball is answer 675 million credits per head. High end might take a bit to figure out. Lol

This number might sound ridiculous to some so I will explain a bit where it comes from. A long time ago circa 2011 before Chaos split from the former place it was apart of a slave auction was held on an undisclosed planet. Jedi infiltrated the auction and sith were bidding on slaves the person selling the slaves was a Witchnof Dathomir.

Long story short the auction went chaotic and said witch ripped off both sith and jedi of around 275 million credits. Now in chaos time lime that translates to hundreds of years ago and that money has sat collecting interest all this time.

So low ball 675 million credits per head can easily be offered. This isnt taking into account all the other assets or borrowed money said person could accumulate just the low end as said witch has a business or two invests in a couple other corporations, runs a planet (though its low population) and has many other connections.

So low ball is answer 675 million credits per head. High end might take a bit to figure out. Lol
Tegan for 675 mil? Deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom