Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Final Game

Hi I'm Tegan. Most of you probably dont know me though I have been around for a bit you could say.

So I have 10 characters each one is tied to other in someway shape or form. I had more characters but recently I cut it down to the ten.

So what am i looking for well i have rped for a very long time now heck a few months ago i said i was retiring but i felt there was a bit of unfinished business with my characters after some thought .

So here is the pitch a mysteries bounty goes out for each of my ten characters. The bounty is death only and those that pick up the bounty get a tracking device to find the person along with a device or spell that will obliterate the souls of the character ensuring they stay dead.

There is a small catch if people want to try and save my characters instead of killing them they can as well, as well as they will put up a fight themselves but if no one steps into help they will die for good.

It will be a free for all thread I will set each of there locations and you choose your targets to eather try to save or kill?

Just seeing if their would be any interest in this before I commit dont want to start something that might not have any interest. Also questions welcome.

I want to join but I will ask this... I want my droid to be like this generations IG-88 in level of infamy. So who would give him something close to that ranking?
I'm not sure I would say Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall most likely former Maw leader, head of sorcerers of Rhand, the one who killed millions on Byss, the one who was involved in countless atrocities with the Maw and even before the Maw but she was largely ignored which allowed her to get away with so much.

After that Maybe Cord Starfall Cord Starfall but again large part of what she has done is long forgotten. Dyans Keto Dyans Keto as well for her affiliation with the Maw and being the founder of the current krath incarnation with in the Maw.

Blade Ice Blade Ice might give you that infamy factor in old school circles with those who know the rebel sith.

But by in large I dont know 9f any of them would give you that ig88 factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom