Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction The Final Countdown - Dromund Kaas Sign up thread (AC, NIO, GA, BotM, EE, Enclave)

About what Cyan shared...

Kiff and I spoke with each other, and OOCly we're not planning any EE-Enclave conflict here... :$

However... I bring:
Ingrid (EE) - and looking for dancing partner to her. :) (anything is good, word duel, normal duel, politics/diplomacy, etc.)

Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir (AC) - Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood is her dancing partner... where he can meet with his lover's daughter ;)

Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr on (Maw/NIO) - here possible the usual, standard lineup with The Mongrel The Mongrel (half story, half warposting).

Last edited:

Morrow

M
Who wants to face the furious Wrath of the Maw on Objective 1? Gonna lead the charge with Cannibal Stormtroopers!

1907_Pepe_Box.png

Looking for Sith who had a hand in glassing Mandalore. For stimulating conversation. And probably violence.

The Maw eradicated those sith. We don't speak of them , the Maw sith are the friendlier newer sith we like mando's now.

I mean I would personally glass Mandalore for the millionth time given a chance, not just Keldabe on accident like last time. But I'm no sith, good luck I hope you find what you are looking for.

Last edited:
The Maw eradicated those sith. We don't speak of them , the Maw sith are the friendlier newer sith we like mando's now.

I mean I would personally glass Mandalore for the millionth given a chance, not just Keldabe on accident like last time. But I'm no sith, good luck I hope you find what you are looking for.

I appreciate the sentiments, but fancy labels and wordplay won't save Sith from Mandalorian vengeance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom