Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

faction_star-wars_empire.png
The Fel Empire
The Galaxy burns in the fires of endless war. Sith run wild without check, slaughtering all in their path. Jedi, the Guardians of Peace and Order in the galaxy now fight wars of expansion and conquest, or have become so corrupted they are no longer recognizable. Numerous factions have formed, fighting each other for control of the galaxy, rather then seeking to help it. That must end.
It Shall End.
-----------------
Hi guys, so as you can guess by the title, this is a interest check for a new faction, The Fel Empire. It will be based around the old Fel Empire from the Legacy Era, with some noticeable changes. It is my favorite faction of all time from Star Wars lore, both Canon and Legends, and want it to make a grand appearance here on Star Wars Chaos. If you would be interested in joining us, please let me know below to see if we can get some traction here, or if you have any questions, I will be happy to answers those as well.​

As during the old Fel Empire, this Fel Empire will focus on the policy of Victory Without War. Providing humanitarian aid and support to worlds, and peacefully wherever possible bringing them into the fold. We shall spread the Imperial ideals through peaceful absorption of worlds. While we will not shy away from the use of military force, it is not our first choice. The Fel Empire also has moved away from absolute authority in the Imperial Throne and Moff Council, instead it will be spread between the Emperor, Moffs, and elected representatives from all member worlds.

[member="Oscar Saint-Just"]

Yes, the Fel Empire still maintains the Stormtrooper Corps, Imperial Navy, and all the other organizations generally rolled in with the Galactic Empire. In addition, the Fel Empire also has the Imperial Knights, an organization of dedicated force users devoted to keeping the Fel Empire on the right course.

[member="Oscar Saint-Just"]

[member="Toran Fel"]

In that case then I think I will join. I was in the Galactic Empire but it seems like they aren't having any events or anything going on, and that's usually how I get started roleplaying, so if the Fel Empire will have more activity and could use a naval officer then I will probably join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom