Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fall Of Darkness

[member="Romeo Sin"]"Knowing your crew they would just throw them into space with the garbage never send idiots and madmen to do a real warriors job Romeo" Michael waved his hand to one of his crew to call have the prisoners transfered"make sure they don't kill the prisoners or something equally stupid".

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia Looks at [member="Tiberius Rex"] with a slow nod giving him a small weak smile from under her helmet she then gets on the edge of the cot and looks at him for a second before saying "Can i go now? i was gonna clean my Sniper Rifle if that's okay with you i mean you can tag along with me if you want.." she waits for his answer kicking her feet around as she waits.

"Steelfang I will have you realize that they are my men, that objective was kill and capture, mainly the captain. That mission was a success...but I will keep your advice is advised none the less. " He stopped talking to the other captain, and turned his attention to the bridge.
[member="Michael Steelfang"]

Tiberius patted [member="Kaia Brin"] on the top of the helmet "no go ahead and clean your rifle, I have a feeling I have some business to attend to on the bridge". He got up and started heading leaving the room, before he left he looked back at the girl one last time. "You're alright kid...you're alright" with that Tiberius made his way to the bridge to talk to [member="Romeo Sin"].

One of his crew burst into laughter "What's so funny Raz?" the man rasped "If that's what they call a success I'd hate to see a failure"
"Oh come now Raz we can't all be masters of void combat and in some cases even average at it" "True sir we can't all have killed Murder like your clan did" "That was a long time ago Raz"."Not for me sir the entire crew of an imperial class star destroyer killed by off to a man by only 40 members of your clan " "Those days are gone Raz we must look to the future to rebuild the clan once more and then the galaxy will tremble at the howling of the hounds clad in iron" Michael was curious to see how the crew of the Hazard Beauty was actually holding up.

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia Giggles from [member="Tiberius Rex"] patting her helmet and she makes her way out to her room as she enters she locks the door and pulls out the gun from under her bed and begins to clean it whistling a small tune, but the clumsy young girl forgets that it isn't on safety as she cleans it her elbow hits the trigger causing one lone bolt to hit the ceiling knocking out one of her lights the sound would echo through the ship. hoping that nobody would have heard it she puts her gun on safety and continues to clean it a bit worried someone actually may have heard it.

It was true, here Romeo wasn't even Average compared to anyone else, though Romeo was unaware what was being said, nor would have cared. He was a leader, Michael was more experienced as one but Romeo commanded his ship how he wanted to, and no one knew the fury of Romeo here. No one had been there when he faced Dante Zankar, and no one would know his survival of the man.

"How are we doing? Everyone able come to the bridge." He commanded into the intercoms.

Kaia Brin

Professional Cry Baby
Kaia groans at the request [member="Romeo Sin"] spoke through the intercom she gets up and puts it over her back she unlocks her door and walks towards the bridge kicking a soda can on the way.

Tiberius was already headed to the bridge but did quicken his pace some to get there in a timely manner. As he entered the bridge he looked around at the crew already there giving nods of acknowledgement to each of the crew. As he walked up to [member="Romeo Sin"] he outreached his hand to shake Romeo's "so overall how did we do?" Tiberius asked genuinely curious about how the crew did on their first mission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom