Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The fall of Coruscant

Rosa Gunn

R
Its gonna happen, lets face it. :p

Back when this was the Conclave, we went to Nar Shadda after a battle and offered aid to the people there. I'm looking to do something similar. This doesn't in anyway tie us to the republic or the One Sith. Think of us as something like the Red Cross, offering aid to those who need it regardless of their alleigiance. I just wanted to do an interest check and see if you guys had any ideas/opinions on offering aid?

Rosa Gunn

R
Four of us should be enough. I have a plan but let me aort things out IC before I give you the details :D

Rosa Gunn

R
Ok, My idea is basically to sneak past Sith defences of Coruscant and get aid to people on the ground. Aid includes healing, helping with rescue efforts for any trapped in rubble, providing rations and basic weaponry for them to defend themselves with.

[member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="Turin Val Kur"] you would be our pilots. I would hope [member="Nohemi Allaneh"] would be able to help with the sneaking part. I've yet to recruit Jedi to join us but I will post to them too in a moment. I'm going to make this a public thread so there is likely to be some resistance from the sith too, just to make it interesting. If you guys have any other ideas to throw in let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom