Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Factory Has *Not Failed Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally A New Member
Clickbait is too easy on this site, isn't it, you drama sheeples.

The Factory's fine - what's being discussed is this: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/petard-class-droid-starfighter.142049/

This dude (I like this dude, he helped me with a ship, shout outttt) has second chanced because he didn't want to drop production value down to "Limited". Then told again to drop it, then his faction says "drop it down to closed market, call it a day, they can't stop you". Yeah, I'm calling ya'll out, 'cause I was there when you did it.

Now the Factory Judge chat is like, oh noes, loophole.......

............c'mon man.

Why is time being wasted on this, is my question. Why is there this back and forth on semantics, "loophole" (there are no loopholes, this is all just make believe). I mean, no matter how we cut it, it's a waste of time - right? At this point, the submitter is no longer "working with you", he's "working around you", and everyone involved is so obvious about it.

Is it enjoyable? The back and forth?

Is that why we see it so often? I really want it to die because I see it and think, oh, people get burnt out over this stuff and could instead be roleplaying.

But if it's like, your kink, I guess we don't have to address it?

It just seems exhausting.

Cato Felix

C
Oi, Tefka! This isn't click-bait, a loophole technically means the factory is broken.

Not sure if I'm defending my pride, or your honor though...

#MapGame

If the Factory and Codex was less regulated, there would be less of this.
But if they were less regulated, there would be more OP toys.

Honestly, when you start regulating, you open the rules to Loopholes, and more Tech Grind and less Roleplay.

But I agree with you.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
As long as I still get my awesome psychological warfare toys and bioweapons, I'm all good.

You crazy people can do whatever you want. I abide by the sometimes spoken rule "You treat your factory judge right, they approve your thing right and Tefka doesn't get slightly peeved by you."

ezgif.com-gif-maker_5.gif

ORACLE: Tefka Tefka , Someday you're going to stand in the muffin/coffee line during breakfast rush, and you're going to be rushed through so quickly you're gonna see stars before your eyes, and think you need more sugar on your sweet tooth...and then you're gonna think of this moment, and say, "If I was earlier getting through all that Star Wars site crap, I would have probably been here earlier too, when there was a rush on pancakes with syrup, standing in line." And you'll add, "Only those were free pancakes! Damnit," too, cause I know I would still be pissed.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
How Jay's been doing the factory since day 1:
  • Step 1 - Submit your cool thing
  • Step 2 - Judge stamps it "passed".
    • Step 3 - If Judge stamps it "denied", wait two weeks, submit something 99% similar, rinse & repeat until stamped

Been working for me since 2014. Tef all late to this party like wut. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom