Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eternal Flames!

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Hunter"]

Sibar shuffled a little bit "Tell me a little about yourself. For example I have a child.....her mother is likely dead. We were never married anyway. She is about 13 and attends military school here. I suffer from pyromania which is the main reason why I am a incinerator." Sibar gave a weak smile p.

Pvt. Viper

Little miss Flame Trooper
Serenity took a deep breath before speaking. "Alright then. I was one of the troops. Trained since birth. The First Order is my only family." She fought back a tear, remembering her brutal childhood... if that counts as a childhood.

[member="Sibar Laval"]

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Hunter"]

Sibar nodded "Happened to me as well, gave me the call sign Pheonix. I don't even know if Sibar is actually my name. Doesn't matter now, we're your family."

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Hunter"]

Sibar returned the hug, pulling her in close. "It's alright. We're family now."

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Hunter"]

Sibar smiled "It's really no problem. Really. Like I said we are family."

Sibar Laval

S
Sibar twiddled his thumbs and put up his armor, making sure everything was intact.

[member="Hunter"]

Butch Mahan

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Drax looked away as the new recruit came out of the showers, twiddling with his fingers to come up with something to do. Today had been routine up until the new recruit came, but hey, now he wasn't the newbie on campus. And as a double benefit, she wasn't so bad looking either, especially compared to Rill, that guy looked worse than a rancor with a fever. But he did say, "Nice to meet you Serenity, my name's Drax"

@Hunter @Sibar Laval

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Drax Shean"] [member="Hunter"]

Sibar smiled "Just because your the second newest person here doesn't mean you don't get the newbie treatment. We didn't even complete initiation for you. You aren't a full incinerator yet untill you do it." Sibar chuckled. The initiation was something he made up but it was hilarious for to watch.

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Hunter"]

Sibar averted his eyes as she got dressed and gestured for Drax to do the same. "I'm sorry if this question is to sensitive but how old are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom