Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eternal Flames!

Sibar Laval

S
The bunk of the 11th Incinerator squad. It was already small as is but now since two new recruits joined it has only gotten more crowded. Then again it might have been by all the 'souvenirs' they kept during missions. The had rebel helmets, old imperial artifacts, Old datapads and holoprojectors, hell they even had a charred hand. A hand. Sibar was busy checking all of his weaponry and polishing his armor. He was dressed in his imperial uniform, in the shirt pocket was ranks cylinders and tags that showed his was a Major.

[member="Larry Cheswa"] [member="Drax Shean"]

Larry Cheswa

Second In Command of Sibar Laval. First Order
I stood in the doorway and starred at the mess before him, looked like my house on my homeplanet. I walked in holding my helmet and said, "Hey Sibar, don't polish your armor, it may look cool and shiny, but you would be seen a mile away in shiny armor. Look at mine, all nice and scarred over the eight hundred years of use this thing had, its good for stealth missions. But anyways how was your day sir? We are getting better and better each minute!" I say walking over to my bunk, and set down an old figurine of a TIE advanced that someone was selling in the mess hall. I lined it up in a net row with the other figures I had collected sense I was four, Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, AT-AT, TIE Fighter, even some new ones the First Order had made to get more credits, such as a FO Stormtrooper and Captain Phasma. I even had one custom painted to look like me. And luckily they were also worth a lot. "A full collection, its nice to see one." I say staring at my neat and tidy section of the room, and then a pile of dirty clothes slides off from another bunk and lands on mine.

[member="Sibar Laval"] [member="Drax Shean"]

Butch Mahan

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Drax wasn't so keen on the collection his squadron had collected. Already he was feeling empty inside, burning people alive just didn't seem so worthy to Drax. But, he was apart of Major Laval's squad, and he would not want to let him down. Luckily his bunk was the farthest away, especially from the hand, of which he thoroughly detested. His armor was cleaned and stowed in the armor locker. Drax, like his CO, was dressed in his Imperial uniform, but without the rank tags, being an enlisted trooper.

Drax laid back on his bunk, pondering his thoughts when he heard Cheswa's ridiculous speech, "Bantha poodoo! Your just trying to get out of cleaning your armor, and while were on the topic." Drax turned on his side to look directly at Cheswa, "When are you going to get proper flametrooper armor, it's like were ferrying a grandpa stormie around." Drax was just joshing him, but he did wonder about the armor.

[member="Larry Cheswa"] [member="Sibar Laval"]

Larry Cheswa

"The armor is my heritage, the only thing they let me keep when my family was killed and I was taken in to the First Order. But I learned that trick about cleaning the armor a while back, it may be just a ploy to not clean my armor, or maybe it isn't." I say taking the dirty clothes off my bunk and setting it back on the bunk it came from. I chuckle, grandpa stormy. "Anyways we need it get this place organized, and especially with the hand, I've seen plenty of death in my life and it hasn't disturbed me, but that hand startles me. But other than the hand all we need is to get the stuff off the floor." I say taking off my armor and putting on my leisure outfit. I sit down back on my bunk.

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Drax Shean"][member="Larry Cheswa"]

Sibar laughed "Yea the hand has started to creep me out. But technically it belongs to Rill so you would have to ask him if he could take it else where. He got that hand and the helmet from the same rebel on the mission on Skye, I doubt he would part with it willingly." Sibar flipped the helmet over and looked at his reflection. "Seriously Larry, you do understand we're incinerators right? We are the purgers, the clean up crew, the ones that make sure no man is left standing. We aren't exactly made to be stealth, the tanks we carry for the flamethrowers make sure of that."

Butch Mahan

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Drax continued Sibar's point, "Hey Cheswa, why don't you just go to the quartermaster and pick up a cherry new set of armor, they get a few extra suits and one might fit ya. It would definitely be a step up from that hunk of junk, and you could just hang the oldie up on your section of the bunk. Problem solved." Drax jumped off his bunk, landing on his feet, "I am getting sick and tired of this bunk, anyone willing to go to the mess hall?"

[member="Sibar Laval"] [member="Larry Cheswa"]

Larry Cheswa

"I get the point, maybe I should get a new set of armor. But you all know that I also go on separate missions alone sometimes, maybe I could use it there." I say looking at my armor, I think, 'Huh, I do have some room, maybe an armor stand would look nice.' I snap back to reality, "Oh yeah, ill be going to get me some new armor because I ate on the shuttle on the way here, you have fun!" I say walking out of the room and heading towards the armory.
[member="Drax Shean"] [member="Sibar Laval"]

Pvt. Viper

Little miss Flame Trooper
I karking stumbled through the doors. Right in front of the Major. One hell of a first impression. "Apologies, sir," I gave a quick salute "FN-2499. Call-Sign Viper, sir!" I stood stiff. It kinda hurt actually, standing in attention. Then again, I did fall on my back.

[member="Larry Cheswa"] | [member="Drax Shean"] | [member="Sibar Laval"]

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Hunter"]

Sibar smiled for a moment "Oh yes the new recruit! Please apolgize for this mess, things really do get un orderly after missions. So tell me, why did you join the incinerators? Were you picked or did you apply? If you applied why did you? I like to know my men. You can call me Sibar in these dorms, our squad is family." Sibar gave a soft smile and looked at the new recruit with his dark blue eyes

Pvt. Viper

(switching to 3rd person, since I'm much more acquainted with it)

Wow.

She expected to hear orders barked at her left and right. This was one hell of a selection. She decided to remove her helmet, tucking it in her arms.

c2f74d07bc12caa322711be0b56c2b0d.jpg

"I was selected. The infantry corps was apparently too easy, so they selected me to become a recruit for the Hellfire Legion."
She eased up a bit, eventually smiling back.

[member="Sibar Laval"]

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Hunter"]

Sibar stared at her, eyes wide. He then shook his head. "Forgive me Viper. I didn't think you were a.......girl. It's nothing against you at all. It's just all the recruits that have been coming in have been male so I expected another male recruit. I apologize." Sibar chuckled a little bit and stood up, extending his hand towards her. "Better to have a formal greeting no?"

Pvt. Viper

"Of course." She took his hand, shaking it with a firm grip. "So who are those other troopers?"
Her silver-blue eyes shone in the light, showing a hint of curiosity.

[member="Sibar Laval"]

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Hunter"]

Sibar grinned "I got Jax, Rill, my new private Drax, my new second in command Larry, Hex, and as far as I know now I got you. We're all family, fight together die together."

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Hunter"]

Sibar tilted his head "Yes what is it? You can ask anything you want." Sibar sat back down on his bunk.

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Hunter"]

Sibar laughed "I mean if you want. Hell you could make out with one of them if you want. I only control you on the battlefield and military life, not your free life."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom