Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Equality Order

Although I make fun of the black/white morality of Star Wars it is something inherent to the franchise - you can't be both or use both without falling. Unlike other settings where things are more grey (and realistic) Star Wars doesn't work that way.

Ava Solborne

A
Jay Scott Clark said:
Okay. So in light of new logic? I'll ask again...

Q: What color is your Faction? Light, Dark, or Neutral? :D :p
The faction is Neutral.

Tegaea Alcori said:
Although I make fun of the black/white morality of Star Wars it is something inherent to the franchise - you can't be both or use both without falling. Unlike other settings where things are more grey (and realistic) Star Wars doesn't work that way.
I... know, but they are not like the normal Gray Jedi. They balance their powers and they clear their mind to never have any emotions, what could lead to the Dark Side. Though there is still great risk, that a member could fall. :)

Ava Solborne

A
Since the Equality Order is most likely going to fail, I would like to ask a question. Is it possible to make the Equality Order a sub-faction of The Republic, or even more specifically, a sub-faction of the Jedi Order? Equality Order's beliefs and actions might change to make it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom